Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Jounin Journey-Chapter 8

Hey, y'all! GhostPrincess here! I know you're thinking; That I sound like a freak. Anyway, without further ado, TIME TO GET STARTED WITH CHAPTER 8!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Pokemon.


Chapter 8

Emerald was going through the medicine cabinet to find some antiacid. 'Oh man! I fell like my stomach was hit by a truck.' She thought. Both she and Hinata were not feeling very good. 'I refuse to eat either Misty's or Sasukes cooking ever again!' (Misty Sasuke and Hinata went out for the day.)

"Man..." Emerald mumbled as she sat down on the couch, while putting an icepack on her forhead. 'I feel as though I was hitt by a truck and then tossed aside like roadkill.' She thought, continuously asking herself why she had to eat that food.

After a while, she felt at least good enough to get off of the couch and go to the kitchen. She washed her hands, before looking at her right hand sadly. "... Wait! If I cook dinner tonight, I WON'T GET SICK!!" She exclaimed happily before immediately grabbing a cook book and examining it.

"This sounds good. Maybe some turkey, soda. Hm? What else do we got here." She mumbled top herself before going through Misty's cabinets. "Jeeze. I didn't know you liked to cook this much, Misty." She commented on the great amount of different foods within the cuboards. "Allright. I'll make some spaghetti and some sauce to go with it. Deserts gotta be special. Hmm... Oh! Maybe baked alaska! And we'll have the turkey, and... Cranberry sauce! Mm!!"

After cooking the wonderous meal and tasting the very delicious food, Emerald. "I hope Sasuke, Hinata, and Misty are as happy with this meal as I am." She said, before looking through her backpack and pulling out a pokeball. "Come on, Munchy!" She said before a Muchlax popped out of the pokeball before her.

"Munch!" It said before running to the food that Emerald had set out for it and devoured it, afterwards, immediately falling asleep.

"Munchy, you're pathetic. Oh well. You can sleep in your pokeball then." She said while returning the pokemon to the pokeball.

While putting said contraption back into her backpack, a picture fell out onto the floor. "Huh...? Ah! Matthew... Well, I guess noone can change the past." She put the picture back into the bag, as tears flooded into her eyes.

Once again, after replacing the frame into it's place her hand was in great pain. "Darn mark. Oh well... I guess I'll go out for a walk." She then wrote a note saying that she wouldn't be back until four or so.

She walked out of Cerulean City and into the forest. A small Evee walked out by, but, strange as it was, the Pokemon was WHITE! "Allright!! A white Evee! How unusual! I gotta catch it! Go, ULTRABALL!!"

After a rather short battle, Emerald was able to trap the Evee inside of the UltraBall. "Yes! I got it!!" She yelled happily, before making her way back to Cerulean City and into a small shopping area.

Finding a cute PokeDoll shop, she decided to go inside. Once in, she lookec around a little before coming across a Stuffed Mew. When you squeezed it, it said "Mew!!" She laughed a little, remembering her childhood when she had wanted one of these so badly.

-FLASHBACK-

"Mommy! I want this Pokedoll!!" A young Emerald exclaimed.

"Honey, your birthday is coming up! You don't need another one yet." Her mother replied, shaking her head at the girl.

"Aww!! But it's a Mew doll, mommy!! I gotta have it now!!" The girl whined.

"No." The mother stated simply. "But, we may go look inside of the store."

When they entered, a man came up to them and asked, "Can I help you?"

"No thanks. We're just browsing." The older woman replied.

"I see. It would seem that your daughter wants something, though." He said.

"Well, she wants a Mew doll, but, I old her to wait for her birthday, which is tomorrow." The mother explained.

"Hm. I Know I'm not supposed to do this, but.." The man said before going through a doorway in the back of the store and coming back with a Mew Doll in hand. "Here; Happy early birthday to you."

"THANK YOU!!" The young Emerald yelled, taking the doll and hugging it tightly, while jumping up and down excitedly.

"Thank you very much, but, are you sure?" The mother asked worriedly.

"It's fine. Those dolls are going fast. If you waited for tomorrow then they'd be gone." He explained.

"Thank you very much. We must be on our way."

-END FLASHBACK-

She chuckled a bit before putting the doll back and checking her watch. It said 3:00 P.M. "Well, I have enough time to get back to the gym and reheat dinner."

On her way back, she felt something strike her neck. "Ouch! What was that? Oh well, probably just a bug bite." She said, before continuing her journey back to the gym.

She soon reached her destination and began reheating dinner and then setting the table. But, as time progressed, she began to feel a bit woozy. But, she continued her work, ignoring the pain.

As soonas she was done, her three friends, Sasuke, Hinata, and Misty entered.

Sasuke and Hinata were both very bright red, while Misty just looked angry. Probably becuase she actually had to ask Ash out on a date.

"Hey, guys." Emerald greeted.

"Hey, Emerald. Did you make all of this?" Misty asked, indicating the wonderful food.

"Yeah well, I didn't want me or Hinata have to suffer again from either your or S-Sasuke slop that y-you c-call f-f-food." Emerald replied, stuttering from her woozyness.

"HEY!!" Misty and Sasuke both yelled, there faces turning red, or in Sasuke's case, even redder in anger.


"S-sorry, but I-I n-n-need to lie d-down." Emerald said suddenly, seemingly getting sicker by the second.

"E-Emerald? A-are you okay?" Hinata asked, worried.

"I'm f-fine. Probably just a-a cold." Emerald lied, trying her best not to make Hinata or the others worry as she stumbled from the room. Suddenly, her head started pounding and her heart was racing. She passed out on the couch.

-WITH MISTY SASUKE AND HINATA-

"I w-wonder if she's o-okay." Misty said while eating the tasty food, concerned for her friend.

"Well.." Sasuke started while calmly eating the food as well. "Emerald's probably just got food poisoning from the food you made."

"MY FOOD?! YOURS WAS WAY WORSE THAN MINE!!" Misty yelled, so loudly that you could almost here glass in windows crack. Once again, Misty and Sasuke were death-glaring eachother.

"I-I'm gonna g-go check on h-her." Hinata said. Misty and Sasuke were too busy death glaring to notice.

"Emerald...?" Hinata called, before finding said person on the couch, eyes closed, face bright red with fever, breathing fast, and concious lost. "E-EMERALD?! SASUKE! MISTY! H-HURRY!! C-COME HERE!!" Hinata yelled.

"What is it?" They both said from the kitchen.

"I-I think She's really s-sick!" She replied, very concerned.

"She said she was fine, Hinata." Sasuke replied calmly. Misty agreed.

"J-just come l-look at her, y-you guys!!" Hinata insisted, getting more and more worried by the second.

As soon as they entered the room, they both gasped.

"Oh my gosh!! WE'VE GOT TO CALL THE HOSPITAL!!" Misty yelled, freaking out.

Afew minutes later, Emerald was taken to the hospital, leaving Misty, Sasuke, and Hinata standing in the street.

Misty and Hinata both started crying, Misty continuously mumbling, "Emerald..." Sasuke just watched the two, unsure of what to think.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Okay, that's it for tonight, guys. I tried to make this long. And, I made it about Emerald, like AlwaysHiei asked me to. I wonder? Will Emerald make it through the night?

Emerald: Am I going to die?!

GhostPrincess: Maybe.

Misty: You better not let Emerald die!!

Hinata: ...

Sasuke: ...

AlwaysHiei: This is getting too ugly to continue.

Emerald: Grr! I WANNA LIVE!!

GhostPrincess: I said maybe, BAKA!! AlwaysHiei is writing the next chapter.

Emerald: I CAN LIVE IF I WANT TO!!

Hinata and Sasuke: Sweatdrop

GhostPrincess: I WIN!!

Sasuke: T_T;

Misty: T_T;

AlwaysHiei: T_T;

Hinata: O_O

Emerald: Ahh!! I don't want to die!!

GhostPrincess: Well!! HAHAHA!! That's the end of this weird little thing.

Patrick Star walks in

Patrick: What the heck are you guys doing here?!

GhostPrincess: Wrong studio, Patrick.

Patrick: I thought this was my house...

Emeraald, Sasuke, Hinata, Misty, AlwaysHiei, and GhostPrincess: T_T;

Emerald: Patrick... GO HOME!!

End weird little draft

(Please, review!!)