Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 9

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Neither of us own Pokemon or Naruto.

The Jounin Journey: Chapter 9



Fortunately, the doctors thought that Emerald would be okay. She was in bad shape, but, she would heal soon enough.

But, Misty and Hinata were both still worried. Sasuke wasn't concerned in the least. I mean, he'd seen much worse, being a ninja. And while Hinata too had seen a lot worse, she was still worried. Emerald was a good friend of hers.

And Misty was the most concerned of them all seeing as to how Emerald was her best friend pretty much. Plus, she, not being a ninja or anything like that, hadn't seen much worse.

None the less, on Emerald's insistence, they were all going on their dates. Misty decided that it'd be a double date because she didn't like Ash, and would "Certainly be bored out of her mind with him alone!" Hinata had agreed, her being the kind person she was, but Sasuke was not happy. Not in the least. She was going to ruin his date with Hinata!!

Even so, they were going to go on a double date.

Which brings us here, the night of the long-awaited date. Hinata and Sasuke were both very nervous, Ash was feeling over-confident about his and Misty's relationship, He kept thinking "I'll win her over tonight for sure, and then we'll be married within this week!", and Misty was feeling very, very annoyed. She did not like Ash. Wasn't it torture enough that she had to ask him out?!

FLASHBACK

'Here it goes. I'm about to lose any dignity I might've had in just five seconds.' Misty thought as she stood at Ashes door, waiting for him to hurry up and answer it.

"Hello-- MISTY?! Y-YOU CAME!! TO VISIT ME!! I'M SO HAPPY!! OH, PICKACHU!! ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL?!" Ash yelled at the top of his lungs, causing other people who lived in Cerulean City to stop and watch the show.

"Pika!!" Pikachu replied joyously.

"THIS IS SO GREAT!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Ash. I just came to ask you something, but, before I do, Let's get something straight. I am NOT asking you this because I want to. I'm asking because I have to." Misty explained. "Understand?" At this Ash nodded his head. "Good. I came to ask if you would go out on a date with me this Saturday?"

"... Oh. My. Pikachu. OF COURSE I WILL!! OH, MISTY!! I ALWAYS KNEW THAT SOON ENOUGH YOU'D REALIZE YOUR FEELINGS FOR ME!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I'M SSSSOOOOO HAPPY!!" Ash yelled.

END FLASHBACK

" Oh well. Let's just get this over with." Misty muttered as she exited her room, wearing her usual outfit. She wasn't too concerned about looking nice for her date.

With Hinata

Hinata was very excited. She was touched that Sasuke asked her out. She had gotten over Naruto and fell for Sasuke a few months ago. She remembered how he asked her out.

FLASHBACK

"H-H-Hinata? Could I, uh, talk to you for, a um minute?" Sasuke had asked shakily.

"S-sure, Sasuke." Hinata replied.

"Well I just wanted to, um, know if you'd gooutonadatewithmetonight.I'm asking because I lost in a contest with Misty and the deal was that if I lost I'd have to ask you. But, don't get me wrong!! That contest merely forced me to ask you! I'm not only asking because of it. I really do like you, and I really, really, want you to say yes. But, it's okay if you don't. So, will you?" Sasuke explained, asked, said.

"Um, Sasuke, I-I only g-got the part a-about the contest and y-you actually l-liking me and if I-I would. I didn't c-catch the actual question." Hinata explained.

"Oh, um, I wanted to know if you would... Go out on a date with on Saturday." Sasuke explained, his face once again bright, bright, bright, red.

"...EH?! Y-YOU'RE ASKING M-ME OUT?!" Hinata yelled, shocked and touched and Happy at the same time.

"Yes. I am." Sasuke affirmed. "Will you?"

"I-I... Y-yes. I'll g-go, Sasuke." Hinata accepted his invitation.

END FLASHBACK

And so, here she was, nervously waiting for their date to start. Her outfit was nothing complex, consisting of a blue tank-top, a denim skirt, and some tennis shoes.

WITH SASUKE

Sasuke was currently very, very, nervous. He was about to go out with his long, long, time crush, Hinata. Too bad Misty was going too,

His outfit was actually his regular old, ninja one, seeing as to how he didn't have much of anything else to wear. Oh well. It would have to do.

WITH ASH

"Oooh, Pickachu!! I'm so excited!! This is going to be GREAT!!" Ash said for the twentiath time that hour. His outfit was a very, very, expensive and fancy tuxedo.

In his pocket, he had a box with an expensive ring inside.

"Allright, then!! I'm off, Pickachu!!" Ash yelled happily as he left the house and got into a rented limo in his yard.



AT THE GYM

"Ding-dong!!" The doorbell yelled in pain, after being hit by Ash.

"Coming..." Misty replied, as she slowly made her way to the door and opened it. "Hey, Ash."

"Oh, Misty!! You look georgous as ever!! Are you ready for tonight?!" Ash said exuberantly.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just hope I survive." Misty replied. "HEY, HINATA!! SASUKE!! GET DOWN HERE!! I WANNA GET THIS STUPID THINMG OVER WITH!!"

"W-we're coming!!" Hinata called, as she made her way downstairs with Sasuke.

"Hinata, Sasuke, this is Ash. Ash, this is Hinata and Sasuke." Misty explained. "Now, come on!! Let's get this over with." She said, walking out the door towards the limo, with everyone else in tow.

"A-a limo?! W-was this really n-necessary?" Hinata asked, shocked.

"Ahaha!! Of course it is!! I'm going out on a date with MISTY!!" Ash replied jubilantly as he opened the door for everyone before climbing in himself. And so, they were on their way.

"So, what are we going to do?" Sasuke asked, hoping that whatever it was, it would take a long, long, time.

"Let's just go out to dinner and eat really, really, fast." Misty suggested.

"Great idea!! Let's go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and eat really really slow!!" Ash said.

'Yes. As slowly as possible.' Sasuke thought.

"O-okay." Hinata affirmed.

"Ugh..." Misty mumbled, annoyed.

AT THE FANCY RESTAURANT

As soon as they were seated, Misty grabbed her menu and searched for the most expensive item on the menu.

Hinata and Sasuke looked through their menu's in search for good, cheap, burgers. Unfortunately, "Cheap" at this restaurant meant at least fifteen dollars.

"I-I don't know i-if we should e-eat here, Sasuke. A-ash says he's p-paying, but, this is w-way too expensive." Hinata whispered to her companion.

"Well, there's nothing we can do now. They're ordering already." Sasuke replied.

"And what will you two have?" The waiter asked.

"C-can I have a-a cheeseburger plain and d-dry, please?" Hinata asked.

"Of course. And you, sir?"

"Same." Sasuke replied handing him their menu's.

"Your food will be here within at least an hour." The waiter explained.

"An hour?!" Misty said, outraged.

"Yes, an hour." The waiter said before leaving the foursome alone.


Ash was begining to realize Misty's rude behavior. He had tried really hard to impress her, but, she always brushed him off.

She never was nice, Not anymore. The reason he loved her was because she had been his only friend as children. She used to be nice, and always spent time with him.

But,. not anymore. She was much, much, different. Now she avoided him and never was kind.

Hinata, though, was different. He had just met herr, but, he knew already that she was very kind. She was clearly a caring person. The type of person Misty used to be. The kind of person Ash had fallen in love with.

'Can it be that I am fallng for Hinata?' Ash thought as he gazed fondly at said girl. "Hinata? I wonder, how did you come to meet Sasuke?" Ash suddenly asked, surprising everyone.

"Eh? O-oh, well, I guess I j-just met h-him in school." Hinata explained.

"Oh, I see. How long have you been together?" Ash asked.

"H-huh?! I-I guess s-s-since yesterday." Hinata replied, blushing a little.

'They haven't been together very long, then.' Ash thought.

'Huh? Why is Ash suddenly so interested in Hinata? I thought he liked Misty!!' Sasuke thought.

'Why is he so curious about me and Sasuke? I mean, I thought he was obsessed with Misty.' Hinata thought.

'What? Why is Ash into Hinata now? Don't tell me he has a crush on her now!! Not that I care, but, I just thought he liked me, and, it might interfere with her and Sasuke and everything.' Misty thought. 'I better get him back into me so he doesn't ruin their relationship.'

"Oh, Ash! Want to go on a walk with me?" Misty asked suddenly.

"Huh? Oh, no. That's okay. I'd rather converse with Hinata here." Ash replied.

"Oh, uh, okay." Misty replied, shocked. 'What ther heck isd getting into him?! I'M his DATE!!Not HINATA!! He's supposed to like ME!!' Misty thought angrily. 'I mean, He can't ruin their relationship!!'

After just sitting there for a few minutes, Ash resumed his talking to Hinata.

"Hinata. That's such a pretty name. I really like it." Ash commented.

"Thank y-you." Hinata replied, pretty confused. Why was he talking to her?

'WHAT ABOUT MY NAME?!!'

'I THOUGHT HER NAME WAS PRETTY WAY BEFORE HE DID!!'

"Oh, wow. Your hair is so pretty, and your eyes are very different. Exotic even. I like them." Ash continued his compliments.

'WHAT?! Why isn't he saying MY hair is pretty?! What about my eyes?!' Misty thought angrily.

'WHAT?! Shouldn't he be talking to Misty?! I'm the one who should be saying those nice things to her!!" Sasuke thought, very jealously.

"Say, Hinata. Would you like to take a walk with me?" Ash suddenly asked.

"Eh?! I-I.. Um, uh... I--" Hinata was interupted by the now fuming Sasuke and Misty.

"I'M YOUR DATE, ASH!!! WHY AREN'T YOU COMPLIMENTING ME?! WHY AREN'T YOU ASKING ME OUT ON A WALK??! WHY??!!!" Misty yelled.

"HINATA IS MY DATE, SO, STOP TALKING TO HER LIKE THAT!! I'M THE OE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO GO OUT ON WALKS WITH HER AND COMPLIMENT HER!! NOT YOU!!" Sasuke yelled, grabbing Hinata's hand.

"But... I thought you didn't like me, Misty. And, Sasuke, you weren't really talking to her." Ash defended himself.

"OF COURSE I LIKE YOU, IDIOT!! HECK, I LOVE YOU!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!" Misty yelled angrily.

"SORRY IF I WAS BEING QUIET, BUT, I WAS NERVOUS!! CAN YOU BLAME ME?! I'M ON A DATE WITH THE GIRL I'VE LOVED FOR YEARS! OF COURSE I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS!!" Sasuke yelled.

"You love me?" Hinata and Ash said in unision.

"YES!!!" Sasuke and Misty yelled in unsion. "FOR YEARS NOW!! I JUST ACTED LIKE I DIDN'T BECUASE I WAS NERVOUS!!"

"Really?" Ash asked, incredulously.

"Is that t-true?" Hinata asked, shocked beyond words.

"YYYYEEEESSS!!!" Sasuke and Misty both yelled.

"I-I'm so happy." Ash said, smiling. "I love you too, Misty."

"I-I'm shocked, but, v-very happy. I-I love you too, Sasuke." Hinata explained to Sasuke.

"Excuse me, but, you're disturbing other customers. We'll have to ask you all to leave." The waiter said from behind the couples.

"We're leaving." Misty replied, pulling Ash with her out of the restaraunt, Sasuke and Hinata in tow. "Come on guys. Let's go home." Misty said when they got into the limo.


TO BE CONTINUED

SO, HOW WAS IT? I TRIED REALLY HARD!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, REVIEW!! THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BY AlwaysHiei.
THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BY GhostPrincess. SEEYA, AlwaysHiei