Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 10

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Jounin Journey

Disclaimer: We do not own Naruto or Pokemon.

Chapter- 10

By: GhostPrincess

(Sorry for the lack of updations; I have school and stuff.)

Hinata couldn't believe her ears. 'Sasuke likes me!!' She thought. They'd finally become a couple; Hinata's hopes had become reality!

When they arrived back at the gym, Emerald was sleeping on the couch. She was released from the hospital during their dates.

Misty quickly got a blanket for Emerald. "Sleep tight, Emerald!" Mist said, before turning to Ash and saying, "I had a great time, Ash. Thanks for taking me."

"No problem, Misty! You're the most beautiful mermaid in the sea, after all." He replied, before leaving.

Hinata and Sasuke just blushed for the rest of the night.

The Next Morning

Emerald was the first to rise that morning.

She sighed slowly before mombling to herself, "Man, I wish I didn't have to go so soon..."

Hinata walked into the room right then, "Go where, E-Emerald?" She asked.

"Oh, Hinata! You're awake!" Emerald said, surprised.

"O-of course I-I am. Why w-wouldn't I be?" Hinata asked.

"I just thought you'd sleep in later is all." Emerald replied, as she started making omlettes.

Misty immediately came in at the mere scent of Emerald's cooking.

"...EMERALD, YOU'RE MAKING OMLETTES!! YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!" Misty cheered. Emerald just sweatdropped."Uh, Misty?"

"EMERALD'S MAKIN' OMLETTES!! OMLETTES! OMLETTES!!! GOTTA GO TELL SASUKE!!"

"Um, M-Misty? I wouldn't do that..." Hinata suggested.

"Why, your boyfriend Sasuke gonna beat me up or something?" Misty teased. Hinata just blushed uncontrollably.

Luckily, Emerald stepped in. "Misty, don't tease her. If I recall, you and Ash are in love, too."

Misty fell silent for a moment, blushing, before saying nervously, "Well, I-I'm just gonna go wake Sasuke up!!" before she dashed upstairs.

"Thanks f-for the save, E-Emerald!!" Hinata said.

"No problem. I mean, at least you two have boyfriends." Emerald replied.

"You d-don't have o-one?" Hinata asked, surprised.

"Nope. I say forget love; I don't need it. No point in getting hurt, again." Emerald explained.

''Hurt'?' Hinata thought, before Emerald continued. "Up for a girls' day out?"

"What a-about Sasuke?" Hinata asked.

"We can handle him."

That Afternoon

Emerald and Misty were busy talking about random gossip, as usual, while Hinata just smiled, and quickly took short glances at Sasuke.

"Oh, wow! Look at that!" Emerald shouted, pointing at a 'Pokemon Dress Store'.

Misty and Emerald quickly went in, while Hinata and Sasuke followed a slower pace. Sasuke was just annoed with all of the Pokemon stuff.

"This would look great on Poochyama!!" Emerald declared,picking up a small Aqua dress.

Misty fond a cute little mew doll. "Hey, Emerald!! Look at this!"

"Huh?"

"Look, isn't this your favorite Pokemon?" Misty asked.

"Yeah, it is. Why?" Emerald replied, nodding her head.

"Then why don't oyu buy it? It couldn't hurt, Emerald!" Misty insisted.

"But, I don't think I have enough.

Meanwhile, Hinata was looking a cute Chikorita doll. "Oh, how cute!"

Sasuke then walked up next to her. "I'll buy it if you want me to." Sasuke suggested.

"Y-you don't h-have to, Sasuke!" Hinata insisted, shaking her head rapidly.

"I'll pay for it." Sasuke said, taking the doll and walking to the register.

After Sasuke payed, the cashier said, "Sir, would you like a coupon good for two tickets to the tunnel of love? It comes with this doll."

"Yeah, whatever." Sasuke agreed. The cuteness was giving him a migraine.

"Here, Hinata." Sasuke said, as he handed her the doll.

Hinata blushed, and replied. "Th-thank you,S-Sasuke."

"Hey, why don't we get some lunch?" Emerald suggested. "I have enough for everyone to get a small drink and burger.

No one could argue with that.

After they got their food from a stand, they sat down and ate.

After the day was over, Emerald suddenly said, "Hey, isn't Valentines Day tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I think so." Misty affirmed.

Sasuke thought for a moment, and remembered the coupon he got. 'Maybe I could take her there...?'

That Night

Everyone was pretty tired, so they went to bed early.

But, Hinata had awoken in the middle of the night, and decided to see if Emerald was awake too.

"Emerald? A-are you a-awake? I n-need to t-talk to you.." Hinata whispered, walking into the living room, only to find it in a mess, Emerald nowhere in sight.

'It looks like there was a struggle!!' Hinata thought urgently, before rushing upstairs into Sasuke's room.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked groggily.

"SASUKE!! GET UP!! EMERALD'S MISSING!!!" Hinata yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED

Okay, that's it for this chapter. I'm sorry for not updating sooner, but, I have yucky, yucky school.

Anyways, what happened to Emerald?

(Takes out CSI kit) FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE JOUNIN JOURNEY!

(Please, review!!)