Naruto Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Jounin Journey ❯ Chapter 11

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Jounin Journey

Disclaimer: we do not own Naruto or Pokemon

Chapter- 11

By: AlwaysHiei

"SHE'S MISSING?!" Misty screeched as soon as she heard the news from Hinata.

"Yes!! And-and it looks like there was a struggle!!" Hinata explained, so concerned that she didn't even stutter. "Sasuke's checking the area to see if she or any clues are around."

"Oh my gosh!! I hope she's okay!" Misty said, looking down.

Then, Sasuke rushed into the room, holding a CSI kit in his hand.

"Uh, Sasuke? Why're you trying to find her with a kit you got from some website that sells tv show merchandise?!!" Misty asked, getting a little angry.

"Shutup!! It's a good TV show, and a darn good kit!!" Sasuke defended, shaking his fist angrily.

Before they got into another arguement, Hinata jumped in and asked, "Sasuke! Did you find anything?"

"Huh? Well, it's not much, and Misty, you won't understand the significance, but, I found this." Sasuke explained, pulling something out of a plastic bag that had the logo: "CSI: If you die, we'll catch that guy!" on it, and showed what he had to Hinata.

It was a snake skin. At first, it looked small, but, when Sasuke unrolled it, it was as big as the whole room.

"I-it can't be!" Hinata mumbled, surprise and shock written all over her face.

"What is it??! It's just a stupid, overly-large snake skin! It's probably just some random Pokemons!!" Misty argued.

Hinata merely replied, "Orochimaru..."

They then explained their whole villages history, their being ninjas, Orochimaru being their enemy, and pretty much everything like that.

"What the?!" Misty said, for the tenth time in a row.

"We don't have time for this!!" Sasuke yelled. "We have to save her!!" 'Or Hinata will worry herself sick!!' He thought.

"Okay, okay!! Let's go!!" Misty announced, standing up.

"Wait!! W-we need some gear to h-help us!!" Hinata suggested.

"You're right!!" Misty proclaimed. "Allright, then!! We need food, weapons, pokeballs, clothing, money, and some cheapo TV show gear, like Sasuke's kit!!"

"What?!! 'Cheapo'??! This cost a lot of money, you know!!" Sasuke yelled angrily.

"C-come on!! We'd b-better hurry and p-pack!!" Hinata suggested, pulling Misty into the kitchen to get the food. "S-Sasuke!! We'll pack u-up!! You just recheck the a-area!!"

"Okay!"

After they were packed, they all went outside with their stuff.... Which took them 30 minutes to do.

"We only walked maybe ten steps, and it took us thrity minutes??!!" Sasuke screeched. "WHY DO WE HAVE SO MUCH STUFF???!!!!!"

"Well, sor-ry, but, we need it all for this trip!!" Misty replied.

"YOU PACKED SIX MONTHS WORTH OF STUFF; AND THAT'S IF WE NEVER WORE AN OUTFIT OVER!!" Sasuke yelled back.

"M-maybe we w-went a bit overboard..." Hinata said, sweatdropping. "We m-might need a c-car..."

"A car? That's easy!!" Misty replied, pulling out a phone. -Ring-ring-ring-

"Hello?"

"Hey!! It's me, Misty!!"

"Ah!! Misty! How great of you to call me!"

"Yeah, well, there's no time for a nice conversation right now, Ash!! I need a favor, though."

"What is it, my dear?"

"We need you to pack some stuff up and bring your limo to take us on a trip to save Emerald. It might last up to six months!!"

"I'll be right there, bye!!" 'Six months with Misty!! Woohoo!!!'

Misty then hung up.

Within ten seconds, Ash was there with the limo in front of the house.

"Yo!" He greeted, getting out of the car, hugging Misty, and putting the bags in the trunk.

Once they got into the car, they started off.

TEN MINUTES LATER

The group had decided to spend a few days in the city, they'd look for clues while driving around. They'd leave after Valentine's Day.

"I'm Boooorrrreeeddd!!" Misty whined, again.

"Shutuuuuupppp!!" Sasuke sortive mocked.

Misty ignored him, and said, "Let's sing a road song!!"

"NO!!" Hinata and Sasuke both yelled back, but, she ignored them.

"Misty is so no!!

Oh, Misty has no lice!!

Yes Misty is the best--"

"With Misty there's no rest!!" Sasuke sang, annoyed.

"Sasuke is a grump!!

He always has to slump!!

And when he gets old, he'll have a big huge hump!!" Misty sang.

"Sasuke is wonderful!!

He's never ever dull!" Sasuke sang, really annoyed.

"Ash is hot!!

Ugly he is not!!" Misty sang.

"Ash is like a girl!!

He makes me want to hurl!!" Sasuke sang/replied.

'This will be long journey...' Hinata thought, sighing.

TO BE CONTINUED

Yo!! I know it's short, but I tried!!

I'm making them stay there for a few days so they can go to the tunnel of love.

So, GhostPrincess!! Make sure you either get that in, or you don't make it the next day in your chapter.

Please, review!!

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei