Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Horrible Days ❯ December 2nd ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor the Naruto characters.

AN: I was very pleased with the first chapter. It turned out rather good, but I had some mistakes. Geez, I need a beta-reader. Oh, and yup it's going to be 25 chapters. So stay tuned! Read & Review! Now lets get on with the story!

Chapter 2: December 2nd

-------

Mumbles and grumbles filled Gaara's office. Frustrated council men paced about in a frenzy, while once and awhile 'We should give the Uchiha what he wants' was brought up. The atmospher was growing tenser by the second as Gaara's patience were lessening. With a irated sigh, he finally got up and said, "You guys aren't any help," He spoke in his usual tone, dry and emotionless. ".....Just leave and I'll call you when I actually need you...." The Council men grumbled as they filed out of the office using the secret door; behind the Kaze's statues. As the last Council member was leaving he gave a sharp death glare at Gaara and stated, "You should just surrender, there's no need to go to war over a triangle. There's more in the vast sea...." He waited to see Gaara's response, but he was wasting his time, because Gaara was in his own world. "......." The man took the hint, and left.

Temari entered the room with her arms folded across her chest, while holding a cordless phone in her right hand. "Gaara, the Fifth Hokage is on the phone." Temari said with a scowl, her tainted blue eyes gave off such a frightening chill, colder than usual. She couldn't believe the stupidty one could have. She always thought Naruto was a complete idiot, but this took the cake. If that blond headed boy was in front of her; there was no doubt in mind that she would pumble him into the ground. He didn't just put Hinata in danger, but he also put Suna in danger. Gaara accepted the phone as he propped his feet on his desk. He closed his eyes, and let out a sigh as he opened his eyes again, and focoused them on something on his desk.

-------
"Godaime Kazekage, I am deeply sor--" Tsunade was cut off when Gaara intercepted.
"Cut to the point..."
"We're trying to locate the Uchiha's wearabouts at this very moment, but in the mean time it's probably best if you keep constance survalince of Hinata."
"Hai, I was going to do that already.....Send over 5 Shinobis & 5 Kunoichis.....Naruto must be apart of the shinobis being sent....and send over the freak with the incredible strength...."
"Godaime Kazekage, please call her Sakura, because if you insult her because of her strength then you're...insulting me..." Her grasp tightened around the telephone reciever, as she tried to stay calm.
"Whatever...just make sure they're apart of the group."
"Be careful..."
"That Uchiha isn't getting nowhere near Hinata...." He said as he handed Temari the phone.
-------

For once Kankuro wasn't wearing his make-up, and he actually looked serious. "So what's the gist?" He asked while he rested his elbows on his knees. Gaara's eyes slowly drifted towards his older brother. "They're sending some people over to help tighten our security...." Temari gave a smirkish kind of scowl as she clutched her fists. "I'm gonna beat the crap out of that idiot!" She growled.

"So, does Hinata knows about the Uchiha?" Kankuro asked with a look of concern for his sister-in-law.
"No, it's probably better if she not know." Temari sighed as she un-clenched her fists.
"Inform everyone not to tell her..." Gaara said as he got up.
"Hai." Temari said as she left the room.
"What you going to do about Hinata?" Kankuro asked his little brother with curiosity.
"I'm going to keep her busy..." Kankuro lips began to part, but before he could say what he was about to say Gaara intercepted. "Not like that....You sicko....." Gaara stated with a very light blush that couldn't be seen.
"Whatever you say Lil'bro! I'm going to cook Hinata some breakfast!" Kankuro said as he stood up with a smirk, and left the room.

Gaara shook his head as he headed out the room as well. While he trottered down the halls he occasionally came across servants, council men, and girls that were apart of the Pro Gaara Fan Club. Some of the girls left the club after he married Hinata, but some stayed so people would know that they support Gaara not just because he's cute.
-------

Hinata laid in bed as she let out a soft yawn. "Gaara?" She uttered; while she patted the other side of the matress.
"Huh?" She uttered in a confused tone as she turned her head, to see an empty spot. She let out a soft sigh as she sat up, and ruffled her long dark blue hair. 'Gaara promised he'll take the day off. I was really looking forward to spending the day Christmas shopping with him.' Hinata reluctanly got out of bed, and got cleaned.

After she took an half and hour shower she finally got dressed. She was upset that Gaara broke his promise, but she reminded herself that he's the Kazekage, and it's impossible to take day offs. As Hinata was about to leave the room, the balcony caught her gaze. She walked to the balcony and smiled. This was her favorite spot in the world; from there she could see over all of Suna. "I bet Konoha's snow look fantastic..." She sighed. "Yeah, it ptobably does..." A voice said from behind. "Gaara!" She chimed as she turned around, and flung herself at the red-head.

He held her close to himself as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Hey." He said with a smirk. Hinata blushed as she smiled. "G-Gaara, I love Suna, but I also love Snow, and I--" She was cut off when Gaara captured her lips with his. Hinata was caught off guard, but she loved it when Gaara surprised her. "It's okay...." He whispered as he broke the kiss. To her dismay Gaara released her, and walked over to the banister. "Gaara, what's wrong?"

He shifted his eyes towards her and sighed. "Hinata we're going to have a Christmas Party! I'm inviting ten friends from the Leaf Village." He said with a small smile.

"W-W-WHAT?!" A voice from behind yelled.

"Huh?" The couple said as they looked over their shoulders to meet a pair of green and blue eyes.

"W-What do you mean you're throwing a christmas party?!" Naruto screamed.

"Shut--Up--Naruto!" Sakura growled as she punched his head. She gave a sweet smile to Gaara and Hinata that looked at them as if they were crazy. "Sorry, but the journy here was just so tiring." She said with a sweatdrop.

"Naruto & Sakura!" Hinata chimed as she ran over to her friends, and hugged them. "I-It's been so long!" She said with a bright smile. Naruto rubbed his head as he grined at Hinata. "Heh. I hope you didn't think you was going to get rid of us that easily!"

"Did everyone else arrive?" Gaara asked in a solemon tone.

"Yeah." Naruto & Sakura said in unision.

"Others?" asked Hinata.

"All of Rookie 9, Neji's Team, and our Senseis are here!" Naruto said with his goofy grin.

"That's more than 10......"

"Ah well Gaara-kun when people heard about S--" Sakura covered Naruto's mouth and whispered to him. "If you blow this again, I'll carve your heart out, eat it raw, and sacarfice your body to the gods!" She hissed with a glare. Gaara sighed as he thought to himself. 'Remeber this is all for Hinata'

"Really?!" Hinata asked while she ran out of the room to greet the others, leaving the others to talk amongest themselves.

"So Naruto what else did you tell him? Huh?" asked Gaara.

"Well we talked chit-chatted....and nothing much.....An I was the one that bladded..."

"Yeah.....Yeah.....I know.....Well what's done is done I fo--"

"--But I hardly see what's the big deal, because I'm here! I fought you when that Badger was in you, I fought Sasuke....lost but lived.....I fought---(An Hour Later)---An I beat him in record time!"

"Ah. You're so right Naruto," Gaara said sacasticlly. "Oh, and Temari wants to talk to you, about strategy. She says she can't do it without the help of Uzumaki Naruto." He lied as he walked off along with Sakura.

"You bet she can't!" He yelled as he ran out of Gaara's room towards Temari's. "TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMARI I'M HE--" He shrilled as he bust through her doors "..........................." A pair of blue and black eyes met Naruto's, words weren't exchange only bewildered expressions, and icy cold death glares. "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" Temari yelled as she covered herself up.

"I-I-I'm so--Hey well why didn't you lock--" Naruto looked at his feet to see that the door was locked, but when he burst through the doors he broke it. "Wow....Geez....Have fun Shikamaru..." Naruto eeped as he ran out.

"You're so dead Naruto!" She yelled.

-------

"Huh? What was that?" Ino asked.

"Ah, seems like Naruto bumped into Temari...Poor little guy." Kankuro sighed.

"Wasn't Shika--" Kiba stopped as him and Choji looked at each other and laughed.

Naruto ran down the hallway, and leapt over the banister; landing infront of everyone. "Hey Sakura I have to tell you something!" He chimed as he whispered in Sakura's ear. "I just saw the most coolest position -whisp whisp whisp- and you have to -wisp wisp wisp- then I -wisp wisp wisp-!"

"What?!.....No!"

"C'mon why not?" Naruto asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Hey Akamaru and I find that offensive!"

"What the doggy style or the puppy eyes?" Ino asked trying to hold in her laughter.

"Both!"

"Bark!" Akamaru agreed with him.

"How is it offensive to you? You're not a dog." Shino stated as he pushed his glasses up.

"Pfft, my clan consider ourselves to be dogs!"

"So your mom really is a bitch." Naruto said.

"Damn right she--Hey!" Soon everyon was engulfed in personal buisness, and rather or not Kiba's mom was a bitch, and as the night went on they watched over Hinata, and caught up on good times.

-------

To Be Continued

AN: I really hope you like it! Please read & review.

Hugs & Kisses

From

The Beautiful But Deadly Kunoichi Nimiko (blows a kiss, and gives a wink)