Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Horrible Days ❯ December 3rd ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the Naruto characters.

AN: I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please read and review.

Chapter 3: Decmeber 3rd

-------

Temari I don't think this's a great idea. Isn't this outfit a bit to r-risque?" Hinata said with a slight stutter. Exactly at 5AM Temari wisked a groggily Hinata out of bed to help her prepare for the Christmas Party. That's taking place promptly at 7PM.

"No." The blonde stated.

"But--"

"But what?"

"Why this one?" Hinata asked with a slight whine.

"The other outfits didn't fit nicely around your smooth curves. You needed an outfit that would make Gaara have the hotts for you." Temari stated with a nod.

"Ah yeah....I highly doubt that Gaara would g--"

"He's a guy....he will. Well anywho since we have the song, and the outfit....we now need a da--Nah that's to much work we'll have you sit on the piano while Gaara plays it....Okay we have everything set the decorations....and yup everything else has been taken care o--"

"Why do we have to have the Christmas Party so early?" Hinata asked. The blonde blue eyes kunoichi really wasn't expecting Hiinata to ask such a question. It really threw her off guard, but luckily Temari was a smart cookie. She could lie herself out of anything. "Well Gaara really didn't want me to say anything, but--"

"No! If Gaara don't want you to say a word then don't! I'm sorry for pestering you." Hinata quickly said. 'Geez, luckily she's so modest. awe, she's so adorable!' Temari thought to herself.


"Lets go get some sleep" Temari said as she pulled Hinata close to her, and walked out the ballroom.

-------

"So Lord Orochimaru what would you like for Christmas?" Kabuto asked his boss while he decorated a tree.

"Oh! Oh! I want an Easy Bake Oven, a Bratz doll, and a new boy toy!" He squealed in a girlish voice.

"........I'm leaving....." Sasuke said as he got up.

"Uh no! Where?!" Orochimaru asked him.

"I have to go pick up my present to myself."

"Oh really! What is it?"

"A girl...."

"WHAT?! NO! NO! NO! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! NO GIRLS ALLOWED! KABUTO TELL HIM!"

"Sorry Sasuke, but there's no girls allowed."

"If I don't get what I want I'll poison your drinking water, slaughter your cattle, and rape your women."

"NO ANYTHING, BUT THAT! GO GET THE GIRL JUST DON'T DO THAT!" Orochimaru squealed as he buried his face in his pillow. Sasuke smirked as he thought to himself. 'What a fucking idiot...' Half an hour later while Orochimaru was decorating the tree with Kabuto he gasped. "We have no women!"

'He's just now noticing.....Geez....' Kabuto thought to himself with a slight chuckle.

"Hinata I shall come, and wisk you away." Sasuke said to himself as he trotted down the snow covered road.

-------

"Achoo!" Hinata sneezed.

"Are you catching a cold?" Gaara asked giving her another piece of tissue.

"No. I feel healthy.....Hmm....Ah.....Gaara." Hinata said as she looked down at the bedsheets.

"Yeah?"

"I'm happy you've taken the whole week off."

"Yeah me too." He said as he combed his finger through her hair.

"It's about time for me to get up..." She yawned lightly.

"Uh...."

"What?"

"Well all the guys wanted to do something for the girls today. So you stay in bed!"

"Huh? Wah?"

"Breakfast in bed.....Spa treatments....and other things....just let us take care of it." He said with a smile.

"Okay." She smiled back.

-------

"What?!" The other boys screamed in unision.

"Like hell I'm do--" Kiba was cut off by Gaara.

"I Sabaku no Gaara.....The Kazekage of Suna.....The Yondaime Kazekage orders you to shut the fuck up, and do as you're told!" All the boys jumped back a little, and cleared their throats. "Alright Kazekage-sama......" They said as they started preparing breakfast.

-------

"Oh, wow! I'm going to enjoy this! You guys just don't know how tough it is being on a team with a guy that acts like he's the center of attention, and a guy that acts like your sensei! I'm going to enjoy this to the fullest!" Tenten chimed.

"Same here! I think I'm gonna ask Shikamaru to massage my feet after he massages Temari's. An as for Choji he'll get to feed me grapes if he's lucky." Ino said with a grin.

"Shikamaru will massage my feet, then he'll dress-up like Hidie, and do a dialog." Temari chuckled.

"Naruto's going to feed me my food." Sakura said with a slight yawn.

"Gai & Kakashi will have to wash my clothes, rub my feet, do a little dance while wearing tutus, and cook me lunch and dinner while wearing maids outfits...with crowns!" When Kurenai said that all the girls couldn't help but to laugh.

"What are you going to make Gaara do for you Hinata?" Ino asked with a smirk.

"Ah.....Ah....I really don't know....." She lied. 'I could ask for him to take a shower with me--Ah! I'm being so pervie!' Hinata thought to herself with a loud blush.

"Oh she's thinking something naughty." Sakura said with a wink.

"N--" Hinata was cut off when loud screams could be heard from the kitchen.

-------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! My hair! My hair! It's on fire!" Neji paniced as Lee ran over, and poured water on him.

"YOSH! NO FIRE STANDS A CHANCE WITH THE LEAFES HANDSOME GREEN DEVIL HERE!" Lee said as he did his nice guy pose.

"You kids can't do anything right." Kakashi said as he flipped over his pancakes.

"Yeah, Kakashi is right. You kids except for you Lee can't do nothing right." Gai said with a smirk. "Look how light, and fluffy Kakashi's and I pancakes are. Isn't this the best way to do it, Kakashi?"

"Huh? Did you say something?" Kakashi turned his head to look at Gai with his dullish right eye.

'GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KAKASHI YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL, BUT YOU'RE NOT!' Gai thought to himself.

"I'm done..." Gaara stated dullishly as he put strawberry pancakes, bacon, toast, sunny side up eggs, and freshly squeezed organe juice on a tray. He then decorated the tray as he placed a short vase that help a freshly cut rose, her knife sat on the right side of the plate as the fork sat on it's opposit, and to top it all off he made two napkins into cranes. Gaara looked over his shoulder to see everyone stareing at him. "What?..."

Everyone eeped as they rushed to their sides of the kitchen and whistled. Gaara sighed at them, and rubbed his head. "What do you need me to do?" Everyone's face lit up as they rushed to Gaara, and all started talking at once.

-------

"Ah. Do you think everythings okay. Maybe I should checkup on Gaara." Hinata said.

"No need." A voice came from the door.

"G-Gaara!" Hinata gasped as she saw his tray.

"Wow!" The other girls chimed as their guys brought in their trays, which really didn't stand a chance to Gaara's, but was still pretty.

Once the trays were set the boys started to head out of the room. Hinata's eyes lowered as she looked at her tray then looked at Gaara. "A-Ah Gaara?" She lightly said. He turned his head, and let out an argh sound. "What?..." Gaara said as he sent chills down her spine. "A-Ah nothing?" She quickly said. He gave a heavy sigh as he left the room.

"Geez someones PMSing." Tenten and Sakura said with a hmph.

"N-No I think it's something else...." Hinata said as she got up, and walked out of the room. She could hear Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, and Neji talking. She let out a soft eh sound as she listened in on the conversation.

-------

"What was that all about?" Naruto asked with his outdoorish voice.

"It's just that she's too....what's the word I'm looking for...." Gaara said.

"Mousy." Kankuro said. 'But that's what makes her so adorable!'

"Gloomy." Naruto said.

"Weak." Neji said.

"Unapporchable." Kiba said. 'Sigh. I missed my chance awhile ago, because of that Naruto, but at least she's happy.'

"Quiet." Shikamaru said.

"Thin?" Choji said.

"Yeah, whatever I'm out." Shino said as he headed towards his room.

"What?! No you can't leave we're trying to help Gaara!" Lee said as he tried to drag Shino back, but end up being dragged away by him.

"Well kind of all of these above, and I kind of haven't been able to get ya know....up..." He said as he glanced to the side.

"........................................................... .......(the wind howls by as a rolls tumbleweed)..................................."

"So as of now you're not attracted to Hinata?" Kiba said as he was not trying to sound to happy, because right now he was doing the jig dance in his head.

"Yeah...."

"Uh...." Everyone else said in unision as a few did coughs.

-------

'Gaara's not attracted to me? When was this? Uh, oh my Kami!' She thought to herself on the verge of tears. She walked back to where the room was, and inhaled a large mass of air as she exhaled, and slapped herself to her senses. 'So I'm mousy, gloomy, week, unapporchable....quiet.....thin...well who cares about thin...and unattractive....huh?! I'll show them bastards! I'll show them all!' She thought to herself as she cracked her knuckles. She opened the door, and smiled at her friends.

"Temari, I can't wait to start the party it'll be so great!" She said with a smile.

"Great! Neither can I!"

-------

AN: I really hope you enjoyed chapter 3, I have big plans for the next chapter, and thank you to everyone thats been reviewing. I really apperciate it.
Hugs & Kisses
From
The Beautiful But Deadly Kunoichi Nimiko (blows a kiss, and gives a wink)