Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Horrible Days ❯ December 6th ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor the Naruto characters.

AN: Sorry for the long update. (sets a box of weapons infront of herself) Choose your method of how you wish to kill me for making you wait so long. Anywho, here's the next chapter.

Chapter 6: December 6th

-------

Gaara sighed as he sat at the kitchen counter. 'Remeber you're only doing this for Hinata....Hinata....Hinata...' He kept on telling himself as he clutched his hair. "They're driving me crazy..." He whispered under his breath. Gaara scaned the kitchen sending death glares at everyone.

"When I get him I'm gonna mess him up so bad his grandchildren gonna look ugly!" Sakura yelled.

"I'm gonna mess him up so bad he won't even look like a Seme anymore!" Ino chimed in.

"I'm gonna mess him up so bad he's gonna be burpin' out of his butt, and shittin' out of his mouth!" Temari yelled.

"I'm gonna mess him up so bad that even Orochimaru wouldn't want to molest him anymore!" Ten-Ten yelled.

"I'm gonna mess him up so bad that he'll look like Orochimaru!" Kurenai growled.

"Go! Go! Kosuna!" The girls yelled as they hi-fived each other all at once.

"What the hell?" Lee said.

"What's a Kosuna?" Chouji asked.

"Konoha meets Suna, equeals Kosuna!" The girls chimed as they stroke a pose.

"Yeah, whatever." Kankuro said while he rolled his eyes. "We need to locate Hinata."

"Hey!" Naruto yelled as he pouted. "Why does the girls get to have their own group, and cool poses?!"

"Gai-Sensei & I have cool poses!" Gai and Lee does their nice guy poses. "This shall be the guys pose!"

"......." Was the only response the boys gave them.

"Fine le--" Lee was cut off by Ten-Ten.

"Lee did you change your clothes this morning?" She asked with a corcked brow.

"Now that you think of it...Within the two and a half years....He's the only one whose outfit didn't change..." Ino stated.

"That's so unfair!" Sakura wailed.

"Yeah," Temari said as she grabbed Lee's right arm. "Come to the bathroom!" She commanded as the rest of the girls followed her.

"B-But I don't want too!" Lee whined in protest as he was dragged off.

-------

"Again! Again!" Orochimaru squealed as he clapped his hands.

"How many more times do I have to do this?" Hinata asked while she heavily breathed.

"You have to keep singing it, because it's the song that never ends!" Orochimaru laughed evily as he watched her wipe her tears away.

"This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because–This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because–This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just bec--"

"Leave her alone Orochimaru!" Sasuke yelled from the doorway. "Mine!" Sasuke walked up to Hinata, and dragged her out of the room.

'Gaara where are you?' Hinata asked herself as she tried to pull her hand away.

-------

"Now presenting the new Rock Lee!" Ino & Sakura chimed. With that being said Temari & Ten-Ten shoved Lee into the kitchen. All eyes fell upon Lee. As snickering spoutered from the boys mouths. There before them stood Konoha's handsome green devil in a frilly green & black sundress. His short hair was pulled into two pigtails, and from what it looked like they hacked away at Lee's legendary thick brows. The boy sniffled as he ran towards Gai.

"GAI-SENSEI!!!"

"LEE?!"

"GAI-SENSEI!!"

"LEE?!"

"GAI-SENSEI!!" Lee squealed as he hugged his torso. "They've ruined my image Gai-Sensei!"

Gai turned around and punched TenTen in the face sending her through two walls. "Look what you've done TenTen!" He shouted with tears in his eyes. Everyone around them gaped at what just happened. Kakashi & Kurenai thwaped their friend on the head as they yelled.

"Dude what the hell?!" Kakashi yelled.

"Plus she's a kid!" Kurenai added.

"And a girl!" Kakashi stated.

"Oh, c'mon you guys are acting like you've never hit one of them!" Gai said.

"I ne--" Kakashi was cut off as Naruto sniffled.

"Kakashi-Sensei ass raped me with his fingers...."

"WHAT?!" Kurenai asked with terror.

"When we met for our test to see would we become genin or be sent back to the academy....He made us compete to see who can catch the jingle balls."

"EW! YOU MOLESTED A CHILD!" Kurenai & Gai said.

"What?! The test was "Get a bell!" Kakashi yelled.

"Yeah, but you did ass rape Naruto." Sakura protested.

"You know what screw you guys."

"Wow....I wonder is he the reason Sasuke left." Ino asked Temari.

-------

"Deidara, do you have any 3s?" Itachi asked while he held some cards in his hand.

"No, yeah." Deidara said as his free hand ate some chips.

"What? Do you have any 3s?"

"No, yeah."

"Which one is it?"

"No, yeah."

".....This is your last chance....Which one is it?....." Itachi said with a glare.

"No, yeah." He said as he gulped.

Itachi threw down his cards and grabbed Deidara by the throat. "Mangeko Sharigan!" Itachi yelled as his Sharigan spun wildly. Deidara eyes opened wide as his mind was throttled into a strange world.

-------Inside Tsukuyommi-------

He looked around and saw over one thousand clones of himself. "Oh fuck yeah! I can get use to this, yeah." He said as he walked over to one and french kissed it.

"Dude you're not suppose to enjoy this!"

"Itachi go be homo somewhere else."

"Just for that for the next 168 hours you'll watch yourself get ass raped by Kakazu & Hidan."

"You sick son of a bitch!"

"Let the sasuage feast began." Itachi disappeared as Kakazu & Hidan appeared.

-------Outside Tsukuyomi-------

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Deidara screamed as Itachi let go of his neck, and left him lying on the floor. He then picked Deidara's cards up, and hmmed.

"So he really didn't have any 3s...."

"Yo Ita--" Kisame looked at Deidara lying on the ground then sighed. "Poor kid, oh well....Itachi I just found this total hottie picture on the floor outside of the hideout!" He said as he showed Itachi the picture. Itachi's eyes widen slightly then lowered into a soft glare.

"Geez, I wish I knew her name."

"It's Mokoto--"

"So you know her?!"

"--Uchiha..."

"So this is your?"

"Yes..."

"Dude, I was just kidding!"

"So you think my mothers' a freak of nature?"

"No, I just--Uh...I just..."

"If you think my mothers' ugly then you think I'm ugly. Which I am not. Which means that you were lying....Which means I have to kill you...."

"Mommy....."

-------

"Sasuke Orochimaru needs you to go to the store to pick up a pregnancy test." Kabuto said as he stood infront of Sasuke's doorway.

"What?" Sasuke asked with a confused expression.

"Isn't he a man?"

"Yeah," Kabuto said with a sigh. "But for some reason he thinks he's pregnant."

"Fine whatever..." Sasuke said as he got up. "Keep an eye on her." He said as he left for the store to get the pregnancy test for Orochimaru.

"So, would you like something to eat Hinata-Hime?" Kabuto asked with a smile.

"Uh sure." She said as Kabuto took her to the kitchen where Orochimaru was eatting a bucket of ice cream.

"Oh my god! I think I'm going to name it Momo!" Orochimaru squealed.

"You're not pregnant." Hinata said bluntly.

"Huh?"

"It's just that your fatass don't know how to lay off the fuckin' food. You're fat man. Are you even tasting the food? Geez, slow down Shamoo." Orochimaru dropped his spoon as he listened to Hinata's cruel words.

"I'm---I'm fat!" He cried as he ran out the room.

"N-No Lord Orochimaru you're not! She was just kidding!" Kabuto yelled as he chased after him.

'Sorry, but it hurt me more than it hurt you.' Hinata said as she activated her Byakugan, and ran out of the kitchen. She scanned the halls as she ran past doors looking for the exit. Light soon splashed across her face as she ran out of the hideout. 'I so rock!' Hinata squealed to herself as she ran through the woods.

-------

The room was still foaming about Gai hitting TenTen, and about Kakashi ass raping Naruto, but soon the room came quiet when laughter roared throughout the room.

"Mwuahahahaha!" Gaara started to laugh un-controlably.

"Um Gaara are you okay?" Lee asked with a worried look.

"I'm great! I mean my wife been kidnap by a missing-nin, and I have to track her down with a group of brain dead asstards! I'm having the time of my life!"

"Geez," Naruto said as he scratched the back of his head with a slight frown. "You don't have to be mean."

"Sorry, Gaara-Sama calm down. We'll divert our attention back to Hinata." Sakura said a little shakily.

"Yup!" Ino chimed in.

"Good." Gaara said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Shino." Gaara said as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Yes?"

"We need you to send ano--"

"Like hell I will! Don't you people get it?! Jezebel is dead! D-E-A-D! DEAD! I won't send another of my precious-precious bugs after her!" Gaara's mouth twitched a bit as he finally couldn't hold his anger in anymore.

"Listen, I've been nice this whole time! Either you send some of your bugs out or I'll slaughter you all!"

"That's fine by me."

"What the hell are you saying Shino?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yeah, I'm to pretty to die!" Ino yelled.

"I'm to much of a bomb shell to die!" Temari chimed in.

"I can't die! I'm getting married!" Sakura said.

"I'm to smart to die!" Ten-Ten yelled.

"I'm to yo--" Kurenai was cut off when everyone in the room coughed. "I'm to sexy to die...." She said with a sigh, but all the boys except for Naruto, Shikamaru, and Gaara agreed. Those three wasn't stupid.

"Fine!" Shino cried.

"Good!" Naru chimed.

"Now I'll make an import--Where's Kiba?" Gaara asked.

"I think he's upstairs. I'll go get him." Chouji said.

"I'll do it. I have to go get something from my room anyway." He said as he left the kitchen, and headed towards the room. While Gaara was heading down the hall he heard something coming from his room. "Hn?" He said as he opened the door. His left eye started to twitch as he slamed the door behind him. He was staring at Kiba who was wearing a pair of Hinata's panties on his head, and jumping on their bed.

"That's it you're dead!"

"It's not what it looks like."

"Grr!" Gaara growled as sands rushed at Kiba.

-------

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AH!" Kiba's scream could be heard down stairs.

"Someone shoudl really go do something." Kakashi said.

"Well, not me." Lee said. "I'm not stupid."

"Ditto." Said Ino and Temari.

"Same goes for us." Sakura said.

"Kiba was a loyal, obident, trustworthy, and good friend...He'll be missed." Shino said.

"Why are you refering to him as if he was a dog?" Shikamaru said.

"Oh, right you were banging Temari....Well Kiba said he's a dog."

"So he's a tramp." Shikamaru said.

"Yup, and his mom's a bitch!" Naruto added.

"Hey, quick question." Chouji said with a serious face.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"Do they have sex with dogs?"

"........"

-------

To Be Contiued
Sorry people you'll have to find out in the next chapter XD
Geez, I'm a bitch for doing that!
Well anywho, I hoped you liked this chapter.
Because I really had fun writing it.
Please Read & Review.
Hugs & Kisses
From
The Beautiful Yet Deadly Killer Kunoichi Nimiko (blows a kiss, and gives a wink)