Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Horrible Days ❯ December 7th ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor the Naruto characters.

AN: (walks in cover'd with bruises) T-The Naruto cast said I didn't move fast enough. Mangeko is something I don't pray upon my wrost enemies. Itachi...Carebears...Lucky Charms...Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! A-A-Anywho, I had so much fun writing chapter 6. I couldn't stop laughing when I wrote the Gai punching TenTen part. Just thinking about it makes me laugh. (sighs happily) I was very pleased with chapter 6 out come. Okay! Enough with flashbacks, lets start chapter 7! Thanks for the reviews! They really mean a lot to me. (cheesy smile)

Chapter 7: December 7th

-------

"Oh my god......"

"Sasuke, please calm down." Kabuto said as he tried to comfort him.

"No. Seriously dude! Oh my god!"

"S-She was so mean to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Orochimaru cried as he huggled his carebear plush doll.

"Awe. She didn't mean it Lord Orochimaru." Kabuto said as he pat Orochimaru's head.

"Yes she did!" Orochimaru cried out as he fled to his bedroom.

"THAT'S IT MAN! I'M ENDING IT TO NIGHT!" Sasuke yelled as he grabbed a plastic knife, and tried to slit his wrists.

"Oooookay..." Kabuto said as he took the knife away. "No need to cut yourself over spill'd milk....Seriously Sasuke..."

"Che. I need to go write in my journal how life sucks, because the girl I kidnapped escaped with my heart...." Sasuke sulked all the way to his room.

'I should of just stayed with the Konoha medic team.' Kabuto sighed as he clutched the plastic knife in his hands.

-------

"Hello!" Hanabi said as she waved her hands in the air. "Did you guys forget about me?!"

"Huh? Wah? Oh it's just Hanabi." Naruto said as he continued to lecture Kiba about why he shouldn't wear people's underwear on his head.

"What do you mean by it's just Hanabi?!"

"Gosh kids should be seen, and not heard." He said as he roll'd his eyes.

"Oh that's it" She screech'd as she threw a coffee cup at Naruto's head. "Now it's ooooooooooon!" She said in a deep voice.

"Why you little bush baby! I know it's on, and I'm going to bring it, because it's ooooooooooon now!" He said as he roll'd up his sleves.

"Fuck yeah it's ooooooooooon!" Hanabi yell'd as she charged at him.

Sakura sigh'd as she tripp'd Hanabi, and punch'd Naruto in the nose. You could hear some of his bones crack from the impact of Sakura's fist. "Quiet down." She said as she finish'd healing Kiba, and banaging him. She then turn'd around and fold'd her arms sending them a death glare. "Sorry!" They shriked as they whimper'd.

"Listen as much as I love to see Naruto get the shit beat out of him," Kankuro said with closed eyes, and folded arms yelled. "WE HAVE TO FIND HINATA-HIME!"

"Hime? Since when did Hinata become a Hime?" Sakura said with a pout.

"Because she's the fairest of them all." Gaara said with a smile, his smile then went blank, as he raised his hairless eyebrows that Rock Lee stole, and said. "Oh my god! I just went out of character....I caught stuppid from you people!"

All of a sudden Yamato raised behind Naruto doing his funny scary face that creeps everyone out. "Yes, yes you have just went out of character, and now you have seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeven daaaaaaaays!" He said in a witchy type voice as he then threw a cloak around him, and disappeared.

"I think I just piss'd myself." Naruto whimpered.

"Clean up on, in the kitchen." Temari yelled.

The same lady from somedays ago came in and clean'd the mess up. "I should go all Uchiha Itachi on them. Pissin' all over the place. What's the hell wrong with them?! Have they ever heard of the tolit...Great invention...Honor it, and fuckin' use it! I hate these bastards. I should of stay'd in the ninja academy, and become a kickass kunoichi..." The lady mumbled as she clean'd the floor, and left.

"I like her she seems like a sweet young proper lady." Sakura said with a smile.

"OMG mi bugs," Shino squealed. "Just fo--" Before he could finish Kiba punched Shino in the face making him hit the wall. "WTF was that 4?!"

"Haven't learn'd your lesson have you?!" Kiba scream'd as he punched him in the face. "Don't!" Punch. "Use!" Punch. "Net!" Punch. "Speak!" Punch. "In!" Punch. "Real!" Punch. "LIFE!" Punch.

"Calm down Kiba! Calm down!" Lee yelled as he pulled Kiba away from Shino. "The Springtime of Youthfulnes is against this! Don't let the Youthfullness smite you! Don't let it smite yooooooooou!" Lee screamed as he cried. He then wiped away his tears as he then sighed, and looked at Shino. "So what did you just find out about Hinata?" Lee asked with a smile.

"I just found out that Dumplings at the Rah-Rah-Woah place is having a sale!"

".....Fuck the Springtime of Youthfullness!" Lee took Shino by his shirt collar, and started hitting him in the face. "Find!" Another punch. "Hinata!" Punch.

-------

"Excuse me sir, but where am I at?" Hinata asked with teary eyes. Hinata was wearing a potatoe sack as a outfit since, her Kimono got wet, dirty, and dewy.

"You're in Iwagakure." The old man said as he tipped his hat to Hinata then left.

"You gotta be fu--" Just then an old woman came up to Hinata as she clutched her walking stick.

"Deary," The lady crock'd out with a toothless grin. "I know a place that you can stay to regain your strength.

"Um...Okay!" Hinata said.

"Good. Good." The lady said as she lead Hinata down a dirt path road. They stopped once they got to a huge boulder. "Hey, I got a girl for you now fork over my pay!"

"Wah? Huh? What's going on?!"

"Sorry deary, but it was either me on you."

"Here's your pay." Said a mysterious voice while her lurked in the darkness. All the sudden a pizza with everything on it was given to the lady.

"Oh yeah that's the good stuff. Ooooh daddy. Yeah. "The old lady crocked as she walked off rubbing her face against the pizza.

"Uh....." Hinata back'd up as she laughed nervously. "I-I think it's time for me to go..." Vines came from the opening, and wrapped around her ankles and dragged her in. She sat in the darkness for awhile until the lights came on. "U-Um is anyone there?" She squeaked out.

"Yes." Said a man in a black cloak, with red clouds on it.

"Akatsuki!" Hinata gasped.

"Yes! Fear us!" Said the man that was standing before her. 'Hey, do you want some cookies? My name is Toby. Toby's a good boy."

"Uh I suppose." The boy named Tobi dragged Hinata into the kitchen where a boy laid on the ground shivering. Sitting at the table was a man with a X mark on his face, and a fish like man with many burises.

"Ah. It's the Hyuuga Heiress."

"UCHIHA ITACHI!"

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

"Please not so loud. My head is killing me." The fishman cried as he put an ice pack on his head. He look'd at Tobi, and sighed. "Why is she here?"

"I don't know some creepy old lady said she brought her for someone." Tobi chimed.

"Yes. She's my mail order'd bride." Itachi said with a wink towards Hinata.

"B-But I'm already married!"

"Well why were you all alone?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Um well...I'm lost..."

"Well....Finders keepers...loser weepers!" Itachi said with the victory sign.

'Please someone kill me...Please." Hinata sighed to herself.

-------

"C'mon road trip!" Naruto shout'd as they all FINALLY left the mansion.

"This isn't a road trip, it's a mission."

"Wah. We're on a mission?" Naruto asked with a curious face.

"We've been on a mission all the long." Gaara groan's aggravation.

"Wait." Gai said seriously.

"Huh? Why?" Ino asked.

"Before we leave we should pray to the God & Goddess of Springtime Youth!"

"Uh......No thanks..." Kakashi said while he had his book to his face.

"Lee you can lead us in the prayer!"

"Really Gai-Sensei?!"

"Of course Lee!" Gai said as he did his nice guy pose.

"Oh. Gai-Sensei I'm so happy!" Runs in slow motion to Gai.

"Lee!" Runs towards Lee in slow motion.

"Gai-Sensei!"

"Lee!"

They did that for five minutes until Shikamaru tripped them, and sighed. "Troublesome."

"YOSH! I MUST LEAD THE PRAYER!" Lee chimed as he quickly stood up, and grabbed everyone's hand.

"Hey where's Hanabi?" Neji asked.

"I don't know." TenTen shrugged.

"I think she went home." Kurenai said.

"Nah. I think she said she was going to battle the great serphant of the west." Choji said.

"Yeah, I think she said that too." Temari agreed.

"Shut up! I'm trying to pray!"

-------

"Hello! Where's everyone at?" Hanabi screamed as she wandered in the maze. "Damnit they ditch'd me!"

-------

To Be Contiued
I hope you liked this chapter.
Please Read & Review.
Hugs & Kisses
From
The Beautiful Yet Deadly Killer Kunoichi Nimiko (blows a kiss, and gives a wink)