Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ After the Dream ❯ Brother, My Brother ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
~b~ normal story
~B~ flash backs (dreams)
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Brother, My Brother
Naruto glanced at his companions as they continued to walk on in silence. Ever since their run in with those bandits four days ago, all three had been unusually tense, and Naruto couldn't tell if it was because of the bandits or because they didn't know how to react to each other. He was fairly certain it was a combination of both, but he couldn't actually speak for his teammates.
“Let's settle here for the night,” Sakura said as they emerged in a small clearing. “We haven't sensed those bandits in days, so I'm pretty sure they aren't following us anymore. We all need rest so…” she trailed off when she received nods from both of her teammates.
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
Later that night Naruto was still awake watching the fire die down. They had agreed that a watch wasn't really necessary, but he just couldn't sleep. He was incredibly restless and honestly didn't know why. He looked up at the sky and was angered when he saw a full moon above him. They really didn't need anything to go wrong now. He sighed finally and laid back down attempting to fall asleep. Luckily he did nearly a half hour later without noticing his brown, formerly black, haired teammate wake up.
When Sasuke finally heard Naruto's breathing even out, he sat up and stared into the embers that the fire had died down to. He took a deep breath and leaned back against a tree. He didn't know what was going on anymore. Naruto was acting oddly, which was to be expected considering the circumstances. Unfortunately the blond wasn't doing anything about it, which left Sasuke incredibly confused. Normally when Naruto was mad about something he worked to fix it, or he yelled at others and blamed them.
In reality, he knew that he was the reason Naruto was acting uncomfortably. He had almost killed Naruto. He had betrayed both of his teammates. He had been accepted back with almost no questioning or negativity, and now that was causing problems. Sasuke would give almost anything for Naruto to start yelling at him. He'd give anything for Sakura to break down and just ask him why. He'd give anything if he could start the conversation, but he didn't want to lose them so he remained silent.
The anticipation wasn't helping anything either. The Memorial Service was in the morning. They had been hearing about it every time they passed through a town for two weeks now. When they had walked through a town the day before, they had distinctly heard several older women talking about how sad it was for Konoha to have to bury three such young shinobi. Sakura had nearly burst out crying, and had spun on her heals before speeding off out of town. It had taken Naruto and him almost fifteen minutes to find her, but when they did she smiled and told them that everything was fine.
Everything wasn't fine. Naruto was on edge and kept looking at them oddly when he thought they didn't see. Sakura was lost in her own thoughts; they had to repeat everything multiple times before she finally heard them. He was completely lost, and that was the only way to put it. Something needed to happen; something needed to fix this.
Sighing once more, Sasuke lay back down and slowly drifted to sleep.
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
When Sasuke woke up the next morning, Sakura was no where to be found. Since there was no sign of struggle, he wasn't particularly concerned for the girl's safety. From what he had gathered over the past several days the girl could handle herself. After waiting ten minutes, he stood up and walked over to Naruto before poking him once in the side. “I `wake teme, leave me `lone,” Naruto slurred in response before rolling over to glare at a smirking Sasuke.
“Were you awake when Sakura left?” Sasuke asked sitting down next to the other boy. Naruto sat up in alarm and looked frantically around the clearing before Sasuke reached over to calm him down. “There's no sign of any problems; she probably just got bored waiting for us to wake up,” he said.
“Right,” Naruto responded finally. “So what should we do while we wait for her?” he asked. Sasuke shrugged and stood up glancing around the clearing as if expecting it to answer for him. “Wanna spar?” Naruto finally asked after several moments of this. Sasuke looked over at Naruto curiously before shrugging nonchalantly. Naruto nodded happily and stood up before walking over to the opposite side of the clearing. “We need rules,” he said looking at Sasuke.
Sasuke appeared in thought for several moments before answering. “No summoning,” he said.
Naruto nodded once before adding, “No tapping into the curse seal.”
“No Kyuubi,” Sasuke said .
“You got any weapons on you?” Naruto asked curiously.
“No,” Sasuke replied causing Naruto to nod.
“No weapons then,” the former blond added, “but we should probably take care of that because Sakura and I are unarmed as well.”
Sasuke nodded again in response before settling into a comfortable stance. Naruto smirked and took his own stance in reply. A moment later the two boys flew at each other.
During the initial flurry of punches Sasuke was amazed that Naruto was actually able to hit him. “So this is why,” he muttered when the two separated and landed about fifteen feet apart. While Sasuke paused to catch his breath, Naruto took off again lunging for the taller boy. Sasuke just barely reacted quickly enough, but he managed to block Naruto's first punch.
He lashed out on his own and the kick sent Naruto skidding back several feet. Naruto flashed a quick grin and the two clashed again. After several minutes the fray died down and Naruto and Sasuke parted again barely winded.
“You've gotten better,” Naruto said grinning slightly. Sasuke smirked back and responded, “Hn.” Naruto could only roll his eyes in response before quickly running through several hand seals. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” he yelled before five clones joined him. Naruto smirked quickly and all six lunged at Sasuke.
Sasuke was immediately on the defensive, but either he was only hitting the real Naruto or there was something very wrong with these clones. After several minutes, the Uchiha had only gotten rid of one clone and Naruto was smirking at him. “How many hits does it take?” Sasuke asked before punching a Naruto in the stomach. He glared slightly when the Naruto didn't disperse.
“Wouldn't you like to know,” one of the Narutos said, before he quickly lashed out and punched Sasuke. The former blond and his brigade of mutant clones had quickly gained the upper hand, and Sasuke was getting ticked off. He jumped out of the fray and quickly activated his sharingan. In the little time he had to study the six, he couldn't spot any differences among them. A moment later he was tackled from behind.
“Haha, teme I won,” Naruto said pinning Sasuke down. Unfortunately for him, a moment later Sasuke turned to glare at him.
“When did you create a sixth clone?” Sasuke asked.
Naruto stuttered for a moment, before scurrying off of Sasuke and accidentally releasing his clones. Sasuke sat up and looked at Naruto oddly. He deactivated his sharingan assuming that they were done sparring. Naruto's breathing evened out and his eyes returned to normal. “What the hell was that?” Sasuke asked.
“Nothing,” Naruto said standing shakily. “You ready?” he asked sliding back into another stance. Sasuke watched Naruto for a moment before standing up and doing the same. Naruto grinned weakly and lunged forward, but Sasuke had already moved; the Uchiha landed a blow to Naruto's back knocking him forward onto his face. Naruto growled and flipped back onto his feet glaring at the other boy. Sasuke was watching Naruto oddly, and the former blond knew it was because his skill level had just dropped significantly.
Angrily Naruto lunged at Sasuke again, but Sasuke dodged with little effort. “Come on Naruto, you can do better than this,” Sasuke said looking down at Naruto.
“Shut up, teme,” Naruto said pretending he hadn't heard Sasuke use his real name.
Sasuke rolled his eyes at fox boy's behavior and continued to block the punches and kicks being sent his way. Something he had done had set Naruto off, and he couldn't figure out what it had been. It hadn't been asking about the clones because the other boy had taunted back about them. “What the hell is wrong, dobe?” Sasuke asked when Naruto threw another wild punch.
Sasuke grabbed Naruto's arm and threw the former blond into a tree. Naruto remained on the ground panting for several moments, and Sasuke merely continued to watch him. “Bastard,” Naruto growled out finally, standing up to face Sasuke. He lunged at his ex-teammate and, unfortunately for Sasuke, was incredibly accurate. It seemed that the small breather Naruto had taken had allowed him to regain his senses.
Sasuke once again found himself on the defensive as Naruto's attacks continued to grow stronger. After several more minutes of struggling against each other, they began to bring jutsu into the fight again.
“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” Naruto yelled again, bringing out ten clones this time.
Sasuke glared at the incoming clones before beginning his own set of seals. “Katon: Housenka no Jutsu,” he said as he began spitting fire balls at the many Narutos. Sasuke hoped the real Naruto was fast enough to dodge. Within a minute he had demolished all ten clones leaving a single Naruto panting on the side lines and glaring at him.
The two clashed once more in the middle of the clearing completely oblivious to their surroundings. It appeared Sasuke was getting his wish.
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
That morning Sakura had awoken before both of her teammates; after waiting over an hour for them to wake up, she sighed and walked out of the clearing. “Bakas probably stayed up half the night again,” she grumbled as she strolled about trying to ignore her jitters. Everything was so messed up it wasn't funny. She was trying her hardest not to think about Konoha. If she mulled over any of her friends at the memorial she knew her resolve would crumble.
Naruto and Sasuke's moods over the past several days weren't helping much either. The two boys had always been horrible hiding their discomfort when they thought no one else was watching and over the past few days they had constantly shot nervous glances at each other's backs.
“Bakas,” she muttered again. “If those two would only speak up maybe we could fix whatever's wrong; knowing them, they're more likely to end up nearly killing each other…again,” she added with a sigh.
She continued on like this for some time. She knew that if any of her old friends could see her now they would think she was insane; walking around the woods and talking to oneself wasn't exactly normal behavior for her.
Two hours later she decided it was time to head back to camp. “Those two should be awake by now, and we need to get moving; we're almost at the next town,” she muttered to herself.
As she got closer to the camp, she noticed the smell of smoke hanging in the air. Her eyes widened when she heard a small explosion and was knocked back several feet from the force of it. Shaking her head to gather herself a bit, she took off for the clearing where she had left them.
When she reached the clearing she stopped dead in her tracks. Naruto and Sasuke were standing at opposite ends of the clearing panting slightly and glaring at each other. The clearing had been torn apart by the blast she had felt, and the only guess she had was that they had used the Rasengan and Chidori against each other. She wondered suddenly if this was what the Valley of the End looked like after their last fight.
That's what this was about she suddenly realized. Her eyes widened when she remembered the outcome of that fight. Sasuke had almost killed Naruto and now that they were both stronger…“They could kill each other,” she whispered as she watched Naruto and Sasuke suddenly straighten up. They were so caught up in their fight that they hadn't even noticed her watching from the sidelines. For a moment she thought she was back in their training clearing watching the two spar.
Alright Naruto and Sasuke, go spar. Sakura, I want you to work on increasing your chakra reserves,” Kakashi said directing his students to their daily training. “Normally you'd do tree walking but I think it's time to try something new,” he said turning to Sakura and leading them to the small pond at the edge of the training ground. “Today you are going to walk on water,” he said taking a step out onto its surface, “concentrate your chakra to your feet; you need a constant outflow to equalize your weight on the water.”
Sakura nodded and focused her chakra to her feet. She took a tentative step out onto the water and slowly put more weight on the foot until she knew she had the amount correct. Sakura took several more steps out until she joined Kakashi about two yards from the shore. “What now?” she asked.
“We watch,” he said turning to watch Naruto and Sasuke's fight. This was the first time she had seen the two spar since the Chuunin Exams, and she had to admit that their improvement was obvious. Although it still appeared that Sasuke was stronger, Naruto was no longer lagging behind; the blond had even managed to land several blows.
“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,” Naruto yelled. Sakura rolled her eyes at the blond. He really needed more creativity if he ever expected to win. Then again Sasuke tended to rely too heavily upon Katon jutsu so he could use some diversity in his fighting style as well. Not that she was really one to speak; she didn't even really have a fighting style.
A moment later she looked up when she heard Naruto yelling. She barely managed to get out of the way before Naruto fell into the pond. She was about to help him up when Kakashi pulled her a bit farther away and winked at her. When she turned back around, Naruto was climbing onto the surface of the pond like it was a shelf. “He learned to walk on water before the Chuunin Exams,” Kakashi said when she looked at him for an explanation.
Half an hour later Sakura began to wobble. She was going to say something but got too caught up in Naruto and Sasuke's fight. She knew she had waited too late to say something when she began to plunge underwater. When she swam up to the shore she could hear Naruto laughing at her. Luckily the laughter stopped when Sasuke took advantage of Naruto's distraction and punched the blond.
“Don't take offense to it,” Kakashi said walking up behind her. “Naruto learned at the hot springs, and he struggles with chakra control more than you,” he said leaving her to fill in the blanks.
When she finally did she winced slightly. “That must have hurt,” she said looking over at Naruto. The blond was busy avoiding Sasuke's attacks and yelling at the other boy for his cheap tricks.
“He's fine now,” Kakashi said smiling down at her. He looked back up and winced slightly when he saw Naruto and Sasuke each land a kick. “I think I better stop this before they kill each other,” he said shrugging and walking over.
He walked into the middle of the fight and flicked the boys' foreheads separating them; he didn't miss the slight flinch on Sasuke's face at the once familiar action. “That's enough for now,” he said smiling at the two, “let's go get lunch.”
Sakura shook her head and came out of her daze only to find Naruto and Sasuke once more in the middle of the clearing. The two furiously exchanged blows although neither was truly managing to land any on the other. They were still so engrossed in their fight that they hadn't noticed her. She knew she needed to stop this. Emotions were too high for this to end well if she didn't stop them; she was rooted to the spot.
“Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu,” Sasuke yelled. Sakura's eyes widened as the ball of fire shot towards Naruto. Luckily the blond dodged and jumped into the nearest tree. She kept expecting them to notices her, but she knew that even if they were looking directly at her neither would be able to see her.
“Katon,” Naruto shouted from his perch in a tree behind Sasuke. The Uchiha also dodged, but his shirt was left slightly singed by the heat of Naruto's jutsu.
When the smoke from Naruto's jutsu cleared, the two boys could be seen perching in trees on opposite ends of the clearing glaring at each other. Sakura's breath hitched in her throat and she fought back the tears when she saw the sheer hatred they were aiming at each other. This was what that fight did to them. This was what Orochimaru did to them. This was what Konoha did to them.
Sakura watched as bright light began flickering on either side of the clearing. Wind began to pick up as the Rasengan whirled violently in Naruto's hand. Noisy chirping filled the area as the Chidori came to life in Sasuke's. “Kami,” Sakura whispered.
Part of her wanted to see it. Two of leaf's most powerful and infamous techniques and her teammates wielded them. The clash between them had been seen by so few and part of her wanted to see just how destructive they were.
Another part of her was still waiting for Kakashi-sensei to save them. She half expected him to come running between them any moment. Like all the times he had broken up their sparring sessions when they had gotten too heated. Like that time…
“Stooop,” she shouted as the two lunged at each other where their most powerful moves. When her teammates showed no signs of stopping she did the only thing she could. Foolishly Sakura darted out from the doorway into the middle of their fight. “Both of you stand down,” she shouted again as she neared her warring comrades.
Unfortunately for all three members of Team 7, stopping wasn't an option. Sakura cringed and ducked as she expected the collision to occur. When she opened her eyes a moment later, her sensei was standing next to her and her teammates were flying towards the water towers on the hospital's upper roof.
“Hey you two, what are you doing on the roof of the hospital? If you're fighting, you're getting too heated… both of you…,” he said as the two boys slowly stood up and struggled to pull their hands free from the water towers they had damaged instead of each other.
Kakashi left Sakura's side and went up to speak with Sasuke. She sat on the roof relatively stunned until she began to cry. “Kakashi-sensei,” she muttered trying to wipe away the tears. She looked up sadly at her teammates as they parted ways angrily. What had happened to them? Why were they fighting so much?
“It's alright,” Kakashi said landing next to her a moment later. She looked up at him in surprise and wiped away her tears. “Soon things will go back to the way they used to be,” he said before leaving.
“No they didn't,” Sakura muttered as Naruto and Sasuke prepared to leave their perches. “And Kakashi-sensei isn't coming,” she added out loud getting a determined look on her face.
“Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu,” she said before disappearing from her spot at the same moment that Naruto and Sasuke left their roosts.
Naruto hit the ground first, and he sprinted forward towards his dark haired teammate. When he was ten feet away, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his ankle. His eyes widened, and he stumbled forward. The hand with the Rasengan hit the ground first creating a large hole before he quickly released the jutsu. He looked up a moment later in surprise when he heard the Chidori extinguished. “How did you…?” he asked looking at Sasuke in confusion and grabbing his ankle. The blond tried to stand up but his eyes widened and he fell again. He noticed Sasuke was also holding his ankle tightly and this only made him more confused.
“You two complete idiots,” Sakura shouted when she emerged from the ground. Sasuke and Naruto's eyes widened when they realized who had really broken up the fight. “You two could have killed each other,” she added fuming.
Naruto and Sasuke looked down for a moment before looking up with more determination. “Stay out of this Sakura,” Naruto said coldly. Sakura's face fell and she turned to look at them. The two boys sat on the floor clutching their legs and glaring at each other. The animosity between the two thickened the air until Sakura couldn't take it any longer. She finally burst into tears.
They weren't in Konoha anymore. Orochimaru thought they were dead; he couldn't interfere in their lives anymore. The fight was over; both fights were over. So why did they still hate each other? Why couldn't this end? Why was Naruto acting like a cold bastard again? Why couldn't things go back to normal? They had been so close for one day and then things went down hill again.
Naruto and Sasuke looked over at Sakura when she crumbled down crying. Their faces softened slightly but the tension in the air didn't lessen at all. “Why?” Sakura finally asked looking at them with tears still streaming down her face. She looked at them desperately for a moment before standing up to look down at them. The boys could only watch as Sakura slowly gained control of herself. After a moment, they were left facing a very angry young Kunoichi who, unfortunately for them, had been trained by one of the most powerful Kunoichi alive.
“You,” Sakura said turning and pointing to Sasuke. The boy's eyes widened slightly at the anger in her eyes. “Just five days ago you said we were sticking together. Did you say that just to come here and finish what you started nine months ago?” she shouted at him. “Was this just some stupid ploy you and that bastard Orochimaru thought up to hurt us even more?” she shouted at him again.
Naruto was looking at Sakura as if she was insane, but Sasuke looked horrified by the idea. “I'm not working with him,” he shouted back attempting to stand up before collapsing back onto his knees. He gritted his teeth and glared up at the girl.
“Then what was that about?” Sakura said through gritted teeth.
“I… we…,” Sasuke trailed off breathing a bit heavily and glanced over at Naruto in confusion.
As Sasuke looked away Sakura turned to Naruto. “And you,” she started causing Naruto to snap out of his daze. “You said that our acknowledgement was enough. That my acknowledgement, Kakashi-sensei's acknowledgement, and Sasuke's acknowledgement was enough. So why the hell did you just attack one of the people on that list?” she said. “And how are you supposed to protect your friends when you're the one attacking them?” she added glaring down at him.
Naruto looked up at her in bewilderment. “I…I…,” he started before blinking and turning away in confusion.
Sakura's anger faded away as she watched the two try to figure out just what had happened between them. She sat down next to them and tried not to begin crying again. After a moment she noticed Sasuke wince and realized she had yet to heal their legs. She crawled over, and Sasuke turned around in confusion when he saw a small ball of glowing chakra surround her hands. The pain in his leg vanished, and he watched as she crawled over to help Naruto as well.
“Don't bother,” the former blond said flexing his ankle to show her that it was already healed. “If there's one thing the fox is good for, it's the fact that I can take a lot of damage and heal quickly,” he said grinning slightly to relieve Sakura's worry.
“I'm sorry I just couldn't think of any other way to stop you two,” she said crawling back over to her previous spot.
“It was our fault,” Sasuke said sighing and glancing over at Naruto with an apologetic shrug.
“We lost our tempers and it got out of hand,” Naruto muttered.
Sakura finally gave up trying to regain her composure. “Kami we're messed up, aren't we?” she said shaking slightly. “How did Kakashi-sensei manage to deal with the most emotionally messed up team there was?” she asked rhetorically.
“Who cares about us?” Naruto said in response, looking at his friends pathetically. Sakura and Sasuke looked at him in shock, but Naruto just shook his head. After a moment Sasuke's eyes widened slightly in realization.
“They're back there in Konoha,” Naruto muttered to the two and pointing behind him in what he assumed to be the general direction of Konoha.
“I know,” Sasuke replied after a moment of hesitation; he bowed his head as Naruto continued.
“They're mourning for us,” the blond added staring off sadly in the direction he was pointing. Sakura turned to him nervously when she realized who he was talking about. She had managed to forget about the memorial while she was worried about them.
“I know,” the sharingan bearer repeated.
“They think we're dead,” Naruto raising his voice a bit but trying not to yell at his teammates.
“Yeah,” Sasuke responded looking at his feet.
“We lied to them,” Naruto shouted losing his cool, “they're together right now because we lied, and they think they…” he trailed off looking at the other two desperately. Sasuke could only watch them blankly as Sakura began to cry. “What if they think they failed us? What if they blame themselves?” Naruto added. “What if they do something stupid for vengeance and end up getting hurt? What's Kakashi-sensei going to do?” he asked desperately causing both to look up at him.
“He never gave up on us; he believed in us. He did everything for us, and we left him there believing we're dead. What if he blames himself?” Naruto continued. By now he was breathing a bit harshly and trying to stop the tears.
“He was always there for us,” Sakura added.
“When you stopped the fight, I almost expected to turn around and see him standing there with that disappointed look he got whenever one of us did something wrong,” Sasuke said.
“I think Tsunade-sama and Jiraiya-sama blamed him for a lot that happened with us,” Sakura said shocking the other two. “They sent him out on missions constantly; two days before we left he had gotten back from a mission he had been on for three months. He was sent out the morning of the attack,” she added.
“So he wasn't there,” Sasuke said looking away.
“Kami he really is going to blame himself,” Naruto said looking at the other two.
All three fell into silence for several minutes until Sakura finally looked up at them. “There isn't anything we can do about them,” she said finally. “For now we just need to leave them on their own; let them mourn and forget about us,” she said continuing.
Naruto and Sasuke nodded after a moment. “We can't forget about them,” Naruto said after a moment. “We may have left, but…” he trailed off looking at the other two and saw them nod at him.
“It's still our village,” Sasuke said with a slight smile.
“But we can't interfere,” Naruto said sadly. “It's not like we can go back and say, `oops, sorry Tsunade, we didn't really get killed but we've let you worry about us for three months now for no real reason',” he added.
“He's right,” Sakura said.
“I didn't say we go back; I just meant that we can't just leave them hanging,” Sasuke said. “Half of the enemies Konoha made had to with us,” he added pointing from himself to Naruto.
“We left to protect them by removing their targets, but what if they decide to blame the village for losing us?” Naruto said.
“We can't leave fire country,” Sasuke said.
“So what? Are we going to become ghosts?” Sakura asked.
Naruto and Sasuke seemed to really consider her question for a moment, and Sakura watched them in confusion. “Well isn't that technically what we are?” Sasuke finally asked.
Sakura looked at him strangely for a few minutes, but when she saw Naruto nodding in agreement she realized he had been serious. “Well,” she finally said, “I suppose we are.”
The other two grinned at her and they lapsed into silence once more. Luckily this time the tension in the air had dropped significantly. After about ten minutes Sasuke smirked and looked over to the former blond who was sitting peacefully and gazing at the sky. “And Naruto,” he said smiling a bit.
“What?” Naruto asked.
“Konoha's that way,” Sasuke said pointing in the direction opposite from where Naruto had pointed. Naruto rolled his eyes, but smiled lightly and tackled Sasuke. Sakura could only giggle as her teammates continued to wrestle on the ground.
A moment later she felt two hands grab her and she was pulled into the fray. She looked at her teammates with wide eyes for a moment before both began tickling her. She burst out laughing and attempted to retaliate but failed utterly. “Stooop!” she shouted in between giggles. All three stopped and looked up as a small bird took flight off one of the branches above them. A moment later Naruto and Sasuke returned to torturing Sakura.
 
Agent's Spiel: Just so you know the flashback took place after the Chuunin Finals but before Naruto left to go get Tsunade.
Second memory obviously not mine, taken from chapters 175 and 176.
It has by this point, it's been nine months since Naruto and Sasuke's fight at the valley. The story started (as it states) three months after that mission, and Naruto and Sakura were attacked by Sound and fled three months after the story began. The three have been on the run for three months.
 
 
Chapter 1 -
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu/ Shadow Clone Technique
Henge/ Transformation Technique
Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu/ Water Type: Water Dragon Blast Technique
 
Chapter 3 -
Togeyomi/ Underworld Spines
 
Chapter 5 -
Rasengan/ Spiral Blast
Gama Yuendan/ Toad Oil Canon
Katon/ Flame Type (just a plain fire technique that creates flames with no special shape or quality)
 
Chapter 7 -
Kuchiyose no Jutsu/ Summoning Technique
Jyuken taijutsu style/ Gentle fist (taijutsu used most often by the Hyuuga Clan)
Shikakyu no Jutsu/ Quadruped Technique
Juujin Bunshin/ Beast Human Clone
Gatsuuga/ Double Piercing Fang
Douteki Saitentei/ Dynamic Air Marking
Kontserun Henge no Jutsu: Soutourou/ Combined Transformation Technique: Double-Headed Wolf
Kanashibari no Jutsu/ Body Freeze Technique
Shintenshin no Jutsu/ Mind Body Switch Technique
Chuusuusei Biribiri/ Central Nervous System Electrical Shock
 
Chapter 9 -
Katon: Housenka no Jutsu/ Flame Type: Mythical Fire Flower Technique
Kashoku Hoippu no Jutsu/ Whip of Bright Light (really lame literal translation, however, it is what it says) Original jutsu
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu/ Flame Type: Powerful Fireball Technique
Senei Jashuu/ Shadow Snake Hand
Enten Bassuto no Jutsu/ Scorching Sun(or blazing heat) Burst Original jutsu
Chidori/
 
Chapter 10 -
Tou Tsurukusa no Jutsu/ Vine Sickle Original Jutsu
Doton Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu/ Earth Type: Inner Decapitation Technique
Yomi no Shoutaku/ Swamp of the Underworld
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Koumojutsu Oni/ Summoning: Demon Invocation Oni (Oni are Japanese demons, although it's used to describe a large number of demons it is most often interpreted as troll like and rather stupid demon) Original jutsu
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Koumojutsu Kappa/ Summoning: Demon Invocation Kappa (Kappa are Japanese water demons that are known to drown people) Original jutsu
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Koumojutsu Hiryuu/ Summoning: Demon Invocation Flying Dragon Original jutsu