Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Espionage ❯ Get in his pants ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Summary: Sasuke is a spy for Shinobi Inc. and is sent to guard the #1 hyperactive blond of Konoha High School, Naruto Uzumaki. He finds out later that Naruto has two personalities and both are driving him crazy, but for two different reasons.
Parings: Naruto/Sasuke, Iruka/Kakashi, Neji/Ten-ten, Gaara/Neji 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
Espionage
 
Get in His Pants
 
“I think you're crazy.” Gaara told the hyperactive blond.
 
“I am not. I swear to you, he has it out for me. No matter where I go, there he is!”
 
Gaara rolled his eyes.
 
It's been almost two months since Neji, Sasuke and Kakashi came to Konoha High School. The two teenage spies had official been accepted into Naruto's group of friends, although Sasuke and Naruto barely got along. He felt as if Sasuke was following him around all the time and he could've sworn that he saw the raven haired teen dive behind a bush one time.
 
~: Flashback: ~
 
“Stop following me, teme!” The blonde spun around to shout at the raven haired teen about ten feet away from him.
 
Sasuke gave him a smug look but didn't say anything. Still pissed off, Naruto turned around and continued walking a bit quickly. He stole a few glances back to see that Sasuke was still there.
 
Naruto was in front of his house when he turn back to face the Uchiha. “Why are you following me? Do you like me that much? I should report you- hey, where are you going?” He noticed that Sasuke was ignoring him as he continued walking down the sidewalk. “Hey, I'm talking to you! Don't ignore me!” He quickly followed after the raven haired boy.
 
“Who's the stalker now?” Sasuke mocked him as he began walking up the stairs to his house. “I live here, dobe. Don't flatter yourself by thinking I'd want to stalk you.” Without looking back at the embarrassed and furious blond, he went into the house.
 
~: End of FB: ~
 
Naruto felt his blood boil at the memory. “Stupid teme!” he shouted and punch a wall near by which was incredibly stupid considering the wall was much stronger than he was. He cursed as he cradled his throbbing hand.
 
“Nice going, Blondie.”
 
Naruto glared at his best friend. The two were sitting while their P.E teacher took role. “I don't understand why you just don't go out with him?” Gaara said, causing Naruto to glare even harder.
 
“I don't like that stupid prick, Uchiha. If I wanted a boyfriend, I would go out with Sai.” Gaara rolled his eyes but didn't say anything. Naruto pointed towards a brunette senior sitting across the gym. “And what about you and Neji? I saw you two walking together in school a couple of times.”
 
“What about us? We're just friends.” Gaara replied in a slightly irritated tone. The blond grew a mischievous grin.
 
“Is little Gaara upset that the love of his life doesn't love him back?” Gaara's eye gave a little twitch. “Poor Gaara. He probably hasn't even shown a hint of having any interest in you. You might just have to face the fact that he's straight.” Naruto's laughter turned into a shriek as he was pushed off the bleachers. Luckily, they were at the very bottom so Naruto didn't hurt himself too much. “You're so violent! I don't know why I hang out with you! Did it even cross your mind that I could have seriously hurt myself?”
 
“Not in the slightest.” The red hair teen replied.
 
“Here, Naruto. Let me help you up.” Naruto looked up to see one of his friends and Gaara's ex love interest, Rock lee. The fuzzy-brow teen was a senior and was known to be very weird; even weirder than Naruto. He also has a huge crush on Gaara.
 
“Thanks, Lee.” The blond said after lee helped him up, but the senior wasn't listening. Instead he sat down in the spot Naruto was in a few seconds ago and began to talk to Gaara.
 
“Gaara-kun. It's a pleasure to see you on this nice, youthful day.”
 
“Hey Lee.” Gaara replied.
 
“I was just wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me.”
 
Gaara looked at Naruto then back at Lee. “We're having a dance?” Gaara asked quite stupidly in Naruto opinion. `And you call me the blond…' Naruto wanted to say, but thought better of it. He just got up from the floor; he really didn't feel like visiting it again.
 
“Yes, it's our homecoming dance. It'll be fun I promise!” Lee stated enthusiastically. Gaara furrowed his non-existent eyebrows. You could tell he really didn't want to go, but he also didn't want to disappoint Lee.
 
“Maybe, I'll think about it.”
 
Naruto wrapped an arm around Gaara shoulders. “He'll go with you. I'll make sure that he does.” The blond grinned, ignoring the almost unnoticeable glare Gaara was throwing at him.
 
The bushy browed teen nearly had sparkles in his eyes. “Really?” he asked in the most desperate voice both Naruto and Gaara had ever heard.
 
Gaara looked at Lee then across the gym at Neji then back to Lee. “Yeah. Sure I'll go with you.”
 
Everyone turned to look their way when Lee suddenly burst into cheer. He was so happy; tears of joy fell down his cheeks. Gaara sighed. `What did I get myself into? Naruto, I'm gonna kill you!'
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“Iruka!”
 
The social studies teacher turned around to see the new Literature teacher, Kakashi, running towards him. “Good morning, Kakashi-san.” He said politely while mentally cursing the blush that was starting to appear on his face.
 
“I was just wondering if you want to go out with me the night of the homecoming dance. I know that you don't have chaperone duties and neither do I and since Neji and Sasuke are going, I have nothing to do.”
 
“Go out?” he repeated stupidly. “Like on a date?”
 
“Well, that depends. Would you consider it a date?” The silver haired man replied, a smile on his handsome face.
 
“I-I-w-well I…” Iruka desperately tried to answer, but nothing could come out. His blushed when Kakashi began to laugh at him.
 
“Let's just call it a get-together between the two friends. We'll go somewhere and get some rinks. What do you say?” Iruka thought about it before hesitantly agreeing. “Great, I'll talk to you later about where we're going.” With a wave, the literacy teacher walked away.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“What the hell were you talking to Iruka for today?” The silver haired man turned his head to see a glaring Uchiha behind him.
 
“Spying is a bad habit, you know.” Kakashi commented.
 
“So is flirting with teachers.” Sasuke replied.
 
“I wouldn't call it flirting. I neither hinted nor suggested I wanted to do anything explicit with him.”
 
“But you were thinking it.”
 
“No one is perfect, my dear Sasuke. Even I cannot control myself entirely.” The teen rolled his eyes.
 
“Whatever. Just make sure you stay on task. You do remember why we're here, right?”
 
“Just vaguely. Something about a blond that your obsessed with. What's his name…Oh yeah! Naruto.” Kakashi gave a grin when he saw Sasuke's glare intensify.
 
“I am not obsessed with that dead last.” He nearly growled.
 
“Please Sasuke; you stalk the poor boy whenever you can. I'm surprised he hasn't caught onto you yet.” Kakashi chuckled. “Though it's really quite amusing. I especially loved it when you had to dive into those bushes when he almost caught you.”
 
Sasuke stood there socked. “How did you- “He shook his head. He really didn't even want to know how Kakashi knew about that. “But I have every right to stalk- “Kakashi chuckled at his mistake. “I mean look over him. What is your excuse for trying to get into one of the teacher's pants?”
 
“That is where you misunderstand me. I am not socializing with Iruka-sensei because I want to `get into his pants' as you put it.” `Though it'd be a bonus if I did…'
 
“Whatever. I'm going home.” The Raven said as he walked away.
 
Kakashi looked at his watch. “Right on time too. This is usually the time Naruto leaves for home, isn't it?” He grinned when Sasuke flipped him a not so subtle hand gesture.
 
A/N: Sorry it took so long to update and this chapter is so short. I tried to make it longer, but it just didn't feel right to me. Next chapter will be longer (Hopefully…)