Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Espionage ❯ Kyuubi ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Sasuke is a spy for Shinobi Inc. and is sent to guard the #1 hyperactive blond of Konoha High School, Naruto Uzumaki. He finds out later that Naruto has two personalities and both are driving him crazy, but for two different reasons.
Parings: Naruto/Sasuke, Iruka/Kakashi, Neji/Ten-ten, Gaara/Neji 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
 
Espionage
 
Chapter 4: Kyuubi
`I am not a stalker…' Sasuke thought bitterly as he did his daily routine of following Naruto home. `And I'm not obsessed with that dead last!'
It wasn't his fault that he was the only one taking his job seriously. Kakashi was off somewhere trying to seduce one of their teachers and Neji has been hanging out with that Gaara guy who is obviously obsessed with him. Neji was supposed to be the older smarter genius, yet he can't even tell that Gaara wants him. `The loser…' he thought to himself.
Sasuke continued to follow the blond into the city where, as usual, Naruto stopped by some restaurant that sold ramen called Ichiraku. “This kid probably lives off this crap…” Sasuke said out loud to himself in disgust. Of course he never tried ramen before but if the dobe liked it so much, it must be disgusting.
The raven haired teenager leaned against a wall as he waited for the blond to come out. Many girls pasted him, trying to get his attention, but being Sasuke, he just ignored them `Stupid fan girls… I can never get any peace with them around.'
His mind wandered back to Naruto when he saw the blonde through the restaurant's window. “I didn't ask to be his fucking keeper…” It wasn't his fault that the Hokage forced him to stop in the middle of his previous mission to baby-sit some spoiled little kid; ignoring the fact that he was older than Naruto by only three months.
Sasuke silently cursed as he thought of how close he was to finding his brother, Itachi. `That damn traitor. I swear I will kill him if it's the last thing I do!' Sasuke couldn't stand the thought of his brother and yet, he was the only thing Sasuke thought about. How he wanted to twist that mans neck until it snapped in two! He wanted revenge so badly, it hurt. `I promise, as soon as I am finished protecting this brat, I'll come find you Itachi and kill you…' but on a lighter note, “Where the hell is that dobe anyway?”
Naruto gave a loud sneeze before wiping his nose with the back of his index finger.
“Catching a cold, Naruto?” the owner of the restaurant asked cheerfully to his favorite customer.
“Nah.” The blond replied, giving his toothily grin. “You outdid yourself today, old-man. This ramen is great.” He looked down at his watch which read a quarter after nine. He was in Ichiraku for almost two hours! “Geez! It's almost my curfew. I have to go!” he threw some money down on the counter. “See you later old man!” he said as he ran out of the restaurant.
Realizing he didn't have anymore money to get on the bus, he had to walk most of the way which took up most of his time. `Oh man, Jiraiya is going to kill me if I come home after curfew!' He thought about the easiest way to his house. The shortest way was through the park, but that place wasn't exactly safe, especially around this time. “I have no choice. I'll try to keep away from anything that seems strange.” He decided and raced into the entrance of the park, unknowingly being followed.
Naruto began to speed up a little faster when he saw that it was getting darker. He looked at his watch. “9:40. I'm doing good. I really don't to rush. I still have about 20 minutes left.” He said to himself.
“Hey, you!” Naruto paused for a second before turning towards the voice and pointing to himself. “Yeah, you. C'mere for a sec.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Hey, you! Yeah you. C'mere for a sec.”
`Naruto, you idiot! Don't go over to them. Didn't anyone ever teach you not to talk to strangers?' Sasuke had to refrain from dragging Naruto away from the thuggish looking group of seven. The person who called Naruto seemed to be the leader and was ugliest of them all. `It's always the ugly ones that are the leaders…'
“What do you want?” Naruto asked rudely.
“Relax. I just wanted to tell you I'm interested. What's your price?” The leader replied; an ugly grin appeared on his face.
Naruto blinked. Then chuckled. Then went into a laughing frenzy. The group of thugs and Sasuke just stared at him as he continued to laugh.
“Oh my god!” he let out into between laughter. “You are such a loser. I can't-” he laughed harder. “I can't believe y-you think I-I'm a prostitute!” He grabbed hold of his stomach. “You actually think that there are prostitutes out before 10 o'clock. You're as dumb as you are ugly.” He suddenly stopped laughing, realizing that he just insulted some big scary ugly guy who has his own gang and is surrounded by them in the middle of a large park with no witnesses around. `Real smooth, Naruto.' “I am so sorry!” He exclaimed. “Forget that you even saw me. I won't bother anymore.” He was met with silence.
“I'll just go now…” Naruto attempted to get away, but someone grabbed him from behind and held his arm behind him. “Let go of me!” he shouted but the grip didn't release.
“He has a big mouth…” the leader commented to himself than the others. He walked up to Naruto until their chests were almost touching. “Unfortunately for you I hate when my whores are too independent. I like them submissive.” He turned away and sat down on a bench near-by. “Do what ever you want with him. I don't give a shit.”
Naruto noticed the mischievous grinned that appeared on six faces. The blond soon freaked. “No wait! Please don't try to harm me. I don't want to hurt you!” The group ignored him and most even laughed at the idea of the blond teenager hurting them. It was six against one. How much could he possibly do?
Sasuke almost jumped in when one of the thugs punched Naruto in the face. The Uchiha was seeing red. `How dare they! I'll kill them for hitting Naruto!' Sasuke froze. Did he seriously just think that? `Focus, Sasuke. I have to figure out a way to get the loser out of this mess.' He began to growl dangerously when Naruto was kneed in the stomach. `I don't care if my cover is blown. If they attack him one more time-'
Just as he was about to reveal himself Naruto surprised everyone by ripping away from the person behind him. His captor attempted to seize him once more, but was too slow. Naruto had already grabbed him by the arm and with unimaginable strength, crushed his bones with a sickening loud crack.
The only sound that was heard was the mad cry of the injured thug. Everyone, including Sasuke stared at the blond with fear and amazement in their eyes. `D-Did Naruto…just break that guy's arm…'
Naruto began to chuckle, snapping everyone out of their shock. The blond had his back turned to Sasuke, so he was only able to see the movement of Naruto's shoulders as he laughed.
“Did you have fun beating the shit out of me?” an unfamiliar voice can out of a very familiar blond. This voice was deeper than Naruto normal voice and sounded so much more…dangerous. The leader of the group jumped up from the bench and pointed a finger at `Naruto'.
“What the hell are you?” He exclaimed fear shown on his face.
`Naruto' began chuckling again. “You don't want to know.” He began to step forward towards the gang, cracking his knuckles along the way. “I gave you guys a fair warning.” The thugs took a few steps backwards, leaving their leader in the front. “But you had to screw me over like that…” Naruto sighed. “And now, I can't be held responsible for my actions.” At unimaginable speed he grabbed the leader by his neck and held him tightly. The man attempted to pull the hand around his neck off, but to no avail. If anything Naruto held of tighter. It wasn't long before the leader started turning different colors.
Naruto laughed loud before placing his lips close to the guy's ear. “You know, I can break your neck right now, if I just squeeze a little tighter.” He whispered. To prove his point, he squeezed harder by a fraction, causing the man to panic and try to free himself from the grasp. Though Naruto had whispered what he said, everyone had heard him, causing chills of fright to up everyone spines.
The leader's movements started to become less aggressive as he slowly started to suffocate. Naruto gave a sigh. “I was going to kill of you, but you guys are no fun. This guy is already starting to die after less than a minute without air. The fun's ruined when the prey dies easily.” He used his free hand to check on the light bruise appearing on his face. “And you're lucky my face isn't too bad, or I would have had to kill somebody.” He threw the man to his followers like a rag doll. “Take him and go. And hurry before I change my mind.” They politely took his advice and hightailed out of there.
“Damn kids…” `Naruto' muttered to himself. He turned to face the area where Sasuke was hiding. “Weren't you with those guys or do you just like eavesdropping on others.
Sasuke walked out of his hiding place with an indifferent expression. `What the hell! How did he find me? I never get caught…' “Hn.”
Naruto eyes (which Sasuke realized had turned red) light up and a smirk appeared on his face. `He looks yummy….' “And who are you?”
“I could ask you the same thing.” Sasuke replied quickly. They were silent until Sasuke broke it. “You wouldn't happen to be…Kyuubi perhaps?”
Naruto's grin grew wider. “So you know about me. And how is that?” he took a step forward, causing Sasuke to take a step back. He had seen what the blond had done to those guys; he was going to be extra cautious.
“I'm supposed to protect Naruto.” He said. “He's a friend of mine.” He added a bit hesitatingly.
“Oh, well why didn't you say so!” Kyuubi exclaimed cheerfully, reminding Sasuke of the hyper Naruto he knew. “You know you're doing a sucky job of protecting him if I had to come out to save him.” Kyuubi commented.
“Hn.” Sasuke replied unable to argue with the accusation. All was silent again. Sasuke was so engrossed with thinking to what to do next; he didn't notice the blond moving closer to him until they were in each others faces. “W-What are you doing?” Sasuke asked, attempting to keep the nervousness out of his voice. Up close he realized that the once cerulean eyes became a deep ruby color.
Kyuubi gave a sweet smile. “You're really cute…” he stated thoughtfully, observing Sasuke's pale face. Sasuke's jaw would have dropped from shock if he wasn't an Uchiha. “What's your name?”
“I doesn't matter what my name is. All that matters is that you should give Naruto back the control of his body.” Sasuke replied in annoyance.
Kyuubi pouted. Sasuke's eye gave a little twitch at the site of the pouting blond. The boy was just too cute. `Dammit! I did not just think Naruto was cute!'
“I just want to know the name of the person who will be protecting my body.” He wrapped his arms around Sasuke's neck, pulling the taller teen's head downwards until their lips almost touched. “I'm sure that we'll be seeing a lot more of each other from now on…” he purred seductively; Sasuke could feel the warmth of the other boy against his lips causing him to shudder.
He finally came to his senses and pushed Kyuubi away. `What the hell was that!' he attempted to get his heartbeat back to normal but it only started to go faster as Kyuubi approached him again. “That's enough. Go back to wherever you came from.” He growled, trying to sound strong, but in the inside he was a nervous wreck. He took a step back every time Kyuubi took a step forward until he was backed up onto a tree. `This can't be happening. I've been much more dangerous and scary situations than this, and yet I'm acting like a rookie.' The blonde stood in-between his legs and laid his hands on Sasuke's shoulders. `Why does it excite me when I look at that sexy smirk he wears and stare into those dangerous red eyes?' “W-Why are you doing this?” Sasuke asked, quite pathetically in his opinion.
Kyuubi grinned even more. “Because I'm attracted to you.” He stood on his toes to places his lips against Sasuke's ear. “And I know that you want me too.” He licked the shell of his ear. “I can tell by the way you look at me. Your eyes cloud with lust whenever I get near you like this. I hope you're not like this with my other half, or else I think I might be a little jealous.”
“Naruto…”
“Don't say his name!” The blonde snapped. “Don't think about him when it's me in your arms right now! I only have a few more minutes left. Let me enjoy them.” Before Sasuke could protest, the blonde kissed him gently, as if testing to see what Sasuke would do next. The spy gave a weak attempt to push the other away, but in the end, he gave into his temptations as started to kiss the boy back, causing Kyuubi to smirk into the kiss. Kyuubi traced his tongue along Sasuke's lower lip, asking for permission to enter which the raven hair teen eagerly allowed.
For what felt like hours to Sasuke, when in fact in was only about two minutes, the two made-out like crazy. Sasuke somehow had gotten his hands inside Naruto's shirt, touching the skin underneath, while Kyuubi has his name tightly fisted into Sasuke's hair, pulling him closer as much as he possibly could.
Finally, Kyuubi started to pull away, earning a growl from Sasuke who desperately tried to keep their lips together. “As much as I'm enjoying this, I'm afraid I have to go.” Kyuubi told the other teenager. “Don't worry, I plan to see you again.” He gave Sasuke a small peck on his lips. “Till then. Later, Hero.” After giving a charming grin and a wink, Naruto suddenly went limp. Luckily for Sasuke fast reflexes, he was able to catch the Blonde before he fell completely to the ground.
He checked to see if there was anything wrong with the blonde; come to find out that he was only unconscious. HE stood there with Naruto in his arms, thinking about everything that occurred. He suddenly froze when the thought of what happened a few minutes ago came back to him.
`I just kissed Naruto…'
“What the hell is wrong with me…”