Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ Is it boy power or girl power? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Now I've read a lot of female Naruto fics but I've only liked a small handful. So I said to my self, `Self, why now make your own version on a female Naruto fic.' So I shrugged my shoulders, opened my laptop, and got to work. And just to warn you this will be a super powered female Naruto fic, but she will hide most of it from the village unless forced to reveal it. Also the teams will be different then the show so watch out for that. Now as I usually say, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!” P.S. This will contain Yuri and all of the Naruto gang will be around fifteen years old.
 
NARUTO:
FEMALE NARUTO MY WAY
CHAPTER 1:
IS IT BOY POWER OR GIRL POWER???
 
Konoha, A peaceful village that many call home. At least it would be peaceful if it wasn't for the graffiti on the village's monument to its past and present Hokages, the leaders of the village, and the perpetrator was runner for his life. “NARUTO!!!!!” jumping off of walls, roofs, and the walkways Naruto Uzumaki, village prankster and so called idiot was running from his pursuers, a pair of chunin level Shinobi, all three of them jumping around like grasshoppers hopped up on too much caffeine while she carried what looked to be a full bucket of paint. Soon they took the chase to ground level where they looked like blurs to the normal human eye.
 
Soon they passed a regular wooden fence not even sparing it a single glance as they raced to catch the boy. After a few minuets a part of the fence came flopping down on the ground revealing the same person the chunin were chasing. “I'm not that easy to catch,” He said with a wide smile. He formed his hands into the ram seal, molding his chakra enough to change himself into a puppy before scampering off towards the ninja academy. While that was all happening the Sandaime Hokage was watching all this chuckling all the while. “She really knows how to give the chunin of our village the run around.” If you're wondering why the Hokage was calling Naruto a girl, well wouldn't you love to know?
 
Anyway back over with puppy-Naruto, he finally made it to the academy and began looking around to see if anyone was near by. He looks up in trees, bushes, and the roof, everywhere a Shinobi could hide. After seeing that he was safe he deactivated the henge and raced to his class. He peeked inside the room and saw another Naruto sitting in his seat. The other Naruto saw the figure at the door and got up, walking to the door. One of the other students saw him get up and asked him, “Where you going Dobe?” that was Sasuke Uchiha, the biggest emo-teme in Konoha. “To the bathroom where else, teme?” he got out of there as fast as he could after insulting the teme not wanting to get hit by any of his fan club.
 
The Naruto on the other side of the door changed back into a puppy before scampering off towards the nearest bathroom waiting for his other to arrive. As soon as he arrived he pushed open the door enough to let the puppy-Naruto in and have a look around before he went in. As soon as he saw that the coast was clear puppy-Naruto turned back to normal. “Thanks for helping me.” The first Naruto said. “No problem.” The other replied before disappearing in a puff of smoke revealing that it was an advance clone. After a while he went back to the class room and waited for his teacher to arrive. After while Iruka came stumbling in looking like someone beat him with a stick. He saw Naruto sitting in his regular seat and knows even thou he knew that Naruto was the one to paint the monument he could not prove it because was also was here during the henge test. “Sorry everyone, since I to go chase a wayward student I was not able to get all of you to do the review on the henge test so unfortunately we will have to do them again.”
 
All the students groaned as well as Naruto to keep up appearances. One by one then each went up to the teacher and transformed into him some passing some failing, finally it was Naruto's turn. `Sorry girls but I have to do this.' he thought before he said, “HENGEI!!!” with a puff of smoke he transformed not into Iruka but something entirely different. What she transformed into was a girl in her late teens with lone twin pigtails, and her bust, hips and waist being the perfect proportions, 36-24-36, with barley a stitch on her and only small whips of smoke covering the important bits. The now female Naruto blew a kiss to Iruka which was the straw that broke the camel's back. A huge gusher of blood rushed from his nose making him propel towards the wall behind him and knocking him out for a while.
 
The other boys got the same treatment, except for that emo-teme Sasuke who just did his usual snort and turned around not even registering the charm that boy turned girl gave off. And a little something under the table for you sukebes (perverts) some girls also fainted at the charm that was oozing from the girl's body mainly one Hinata Hyuuga who was bisexual but she didn't know it, yet. In a poof of smoke Naruto changed back to his regular form. “That was my Oiroke no jutsu, how did you like it???” instead of a good complement he got a knot the size of a goose egg on his head. “Stop making stupid Jutsus Naruto!!!!!” The boy rubbed his head thinking to him self, `I hate using it to but it is great for scouting out super perverts.' “So now that were finished Iruka-sensei can we go?” With a long sigh, Iruka shook his head saying, “I'm sorry Naruto but we can until we find who painted the Hokage monument.” Naruto looks confused on the outside, but inside that head of his, a witch woman's cackling could be heard.
 
Iruka got a little pissed and pointed to the monument saying, “The paint on that monument Naruto!” Naruto looks out the window along with a few other students then turns back saying, “I don't see any paint Iruka-sensei.” The few students looking outside also agreed with him making Iruka look outside on his own. What he saw was not a painted monument but a clean and spotless one. “All right Naruto,” He said turning to said student, “How did …you…know???” The person that he was talking to was not there leaving only a small note that said, “Gone to train see you tomorrow.” With Naruto's signature bellow and a chibi fox beside it smiling widely. Crumpling the paper in his hands his face got redder and redder, warning the students that now would be a good time to get while the getting was good.
 
As soon as all the kids got out of there either thru the windows, doors, or anyplace they could to get the heck out of there mount Iruka blew his top. “NARUTO!!!!!!” his voice shook the entire school at its foundation making Naruto, who was a few hundred yards away, smile at his accomplishment. “I did good today, now for something in my belly.” He high tailed it to his favorite haunt, the Ichiraku ramen bar. All the while he was rushing to his food, someone was following him. Hinata saw Naruto high tail it out of the classroom and followed him wondering where he was going. She had been trying to follow him for a while when he went out to train wondering how powerful her crush was.
 
She always lost him after he got his usual miso flavored ramen from his favorite ramen bar but not today. She not only followed at a good distance using shadows and other objects to follow him but also her bloodline the Byakugan. After he ate his ramen in his usual ten seconds flat he raced towards another store which surprised Hinata, she also went to the store because they selled the best cinnamon buns in all of Konoha, her most favorite food in the whole wide world. Her obsession for them rivaled Naruto's obsession for ramen. After he came out of the store with a bag full of baked goods he raced off towards the training areas. Hinata raced after him while trying to keep far enough away from him as to not scare him. Soon he came to his destination, training area 666, the area where it is said that Kyuubi lived before he attacked Konoha.
 
Hinata paused for a bit scared to go into the training area that is said to be cursed. She swallowed her fear and raced into it. Soon Naruto stopped near a river that flowed into a small lake in the middle of the training area. He set his bag down and began to look around for anyone near by. In trees, water, bushes, and any where a Shinobi could hide. Thankfully Hinata was hidden far away from where Naruto was looking and was not even found. After feeling a little safer he knew it was time. Hinata saw Naruto make a half-ram seal before saying the word that changed her whole life. “Kai.”
 
In a puff of smoke Naruto was hidden form view until it blew away to reveal an entirely different Naruto. In the place of the male Naruto with an ugly orange jump suit, there was a girl with entirely different clothing and the same size proportions as Naruto's henge girl form and a little shorter but still taller then Hinata. He wore a two piece dark orange string bikini with a light brown leather skirt that went to her knees, a leather belt holding it up with a shuriken holder on her right side with two oval pouches on the back, a dark orange and crimson vest covered her upper body stopping a few inches from her hips to preserve her modesty, or at least it would have if it wasn't opened in the front pointing to her sizable bust. Her hair was pulled back and braded to the middle of her back with a few bangs framing her doll like face with the whisker marks making her look even cuter. Her skin was tanned a light golden brown from her training in the sun all day.
 
Her feet were covered a modified version of a Shinobi sandal with soft yet tough leather with an inch of fabric to soften her foot steps. Her hands were covered in leather with metal plates covering the back of her hand and a small strip between the second and first knuckle, the hitting part of the fist, and two silver bracelets on her ankles and wrists with a small ruby I each one that glowed lightly with power. But it was her non-human features that surprised Hinata. Two golden fox ears replaced her normal human ears with three long golden fox tails each fox feature had black tuffs on the ends accenting the gold.
 
Hinata gasped lightly as the beauty in front of her, to her Naruto was borderline goddess. The girl heard her and turned quickly to see Hinata a few yards away. The girl's eyes went wide as she took a few steps backwards wanting to get away from Hinata. The Hyuuga saw that the fox girl was going to flee and tried to stop her. “Wait Naruto-kun.” Hearing that, Naruto she took off like a scared jackrabbit. Hinata, determined to catch her, raced after Naruto grabbing the bag on her way after her. Naruto forgot her ninja training and just ran into the forest not caring about the tears running down her face. She didn't care where she ran to; she just wanted to run until she lost Hinata the girl that she secretively loves.
 
A tree root came out of no where and tripped her making her fall flat on her face. She got back up to run again but Hinata came out of no where and slammed into her back making both of them fall to the ground where Hinata put her arm around the fox girl's waist and held on for dear life. Naruto struggled to get out of the girl's grasp, her tails hitting the girl on her head. “LET ME GO!!!” she cried as she struggled against her captive. Hinata shook her head even thou the other girl didn't see, “Not till you tell me what's wrong Naru-chan!!!” “I'm a monster, just please let me go.” Hinata was surprised at such a beautiful creature calling herself a monster. Moving her body up towards the other girls' head and she placed her head in the middle of the girl's back with her arms around her waist.
 
“You're not a monster Naru-chan, you're beautiful.” “No I'm not,” Naruto said shaking her head wildly trying to shake the determined girl off her back. Hinata held on tighter so she did not go flying off somewhere. Naruto soon stopped trying to shake the girl off and just cried her heart out. Hinata knew she had to comfort the crying girl and got up before lifting the blond girl up, bridal style surprising Hinata with how light the kitsune was. Naruto was also surprised with how strong Hinata was. The Hyuuga heir walked over to where she dropped the bag before she tackled the girl picked it up and walked back to where it all started, at the lake. She sat down near a tree using it as a back brace keeping the kitsune in her arms and lap, the bag at her side.
 
Soon Naruto stopped crying and look up at the Hyuuga eyes slightly red from all of her crying. “Why?” she asked. Hinata was a little confused about what she was asking, “Why, what Naru-chan?” “Why,” she hiccupped a few times before she went no, “Why did you follow me even thought I'm a monster?” Hinata hugged the girl tighter smiling into her beautiful blue eyes, “I don't see a monster Naru-chan but a beautiful kitsune in my arms,” not stuttering once the whole time her confidence at an all time high. Naruto could not believe what she heard and blush brighter then anything Hinata had ever done.
 
Naruto looked at the ground and absently said, “You probably wouldn't want to be near me if you knew what was inside of me.” Hinata knew what she was talking about, she saw the looks most of the adults gave Naruto and after poking her nose in a few places found her answer. “You mean the Kyuubi no kitsune?” Naruto's head shot up so fast that you would have thought that it would fly off her head. “H-h-h-ho...” Hinata smiled lightly as she asked the question Naruto was trying to stutter out. “How did I find out?” Naruto just shook her head not trusting her voice. Smiling widely she said, “It pays to look unassuming and harmless.”
 
Naruto had to laugh a bit at how the best kept secret in Konoha was uncovered by a slip of a girl, not even Genin yet. But she calmed down remembering that she found out her deepest secret. “But why did you follow me even after knowing all of that?” Hinata little devil/angel both sent her a little naughty thought and before Naruto knew what was going on she was on her back with Hinata over her, hands on her shoulders, knees on either side on her waist. The girl on top lower her head until her lips were near the other girls ear and whispered softly making the taller girl shiver, “Because I love you,” Before kissing the kitsune with all the emotion in her body.
 
Naruto's whole body stiffened up, eyes slammed wide open, ears and tails sticking out ramrod straight before she melted into the heated kiss. Hinata got even bolder as her licked Naruto's light pink lips, asking for entrance. Naruto did open her mouth a bit but was not prepared for when Hinata pushed her tongue into her mouth and started to taste her. Soon she calmed back down and began French kissing the girl of her dreams. Hinata got even bolder when she started to kiss down the other girl's neck; it was then and there that he knew he was in trouble, but a good trouble.
 
Naruto soon found herself on top of the small girl, her vest being torn off by the normally shy girl. She was about to take off the bikini top to but Naruto was able to turn things around and roll Hinata to the top and began pulling off the heavy jacket. Finally Naru got her first look at what Hinata was hiding under that heavy thing, under it was a regular black short sleeved, and while it was tight, it did teased her with what could be under it. In her hurry to pull the shirt off of Hinata she almost tore it off, but in the end succeeded and got her reward, her first look at what Hinata had to offer.
 
Looking at her full body with her face she saw that Hinata had the tiniest of baby fat around her face and hip but that increased her cuteness level even more, while her round firm breasts had an added impression of being a little bit fuller they were. Her curves shouted out cute more the sexy but that just how Naruto liked them. Hinata rolled the two of them again forcing Naruto on top again before she tugged the bikini loose and looked at Naruto with out her vest.
 
Naruto was the exact opposite of Hinata, Where Hinata was radiating cute, Naruto was oozing sexuality form her many curves. From her, her bosom was generous with round squeezable breasts and pink perky nipples just waiting to be used. Before she could do anything Naruto began kissing her neck making her mew with delight at the treatment form her lover. Slowly, oh so slowly went down the cute girl's body making sure every spot she passed was covered in kisses. When she reached her breasts she looked at the in wonder as she took them in her hands and began to caress them making the Hyuuga mews turn to moans. She leaned down to the girl's chest and took on of the girl's nipples into her mouth sucking and licking them, making the recipient go crazy and the touch.
 
As Hinata was moaning and groaning from her lovers touch she felt the un-occupied hand massage lower on her stomach until it reached the top of her pants and un do them before slipping to tease her slip by rubbing around it, making her hotter and hotter, the knot in her belly tightening tighter and tighter. All to soon the kitsune pulled out and began to pull the pants down with her tail, Hinata lifting her hips enough to get them off with her sandals, leaving only her lavender panties on, while she began to work on the smaller girls other nipple leaving the first as hard as a rock.
 
Soon Naruto restarted her journey downwards again pausing only to swirl her tongue around Hinata's belly button causing the girl to giggle out of control. Naruto just had to smile at the reaction before kissing a licking downwards again making the poor girl moan again. She stopped where the panties was hiding the treasure she seeked. Naruto Breathed lightly to make her victim shiver before she began to slowly pull the panties down, making Hinata growl cutely with impatience. She hooked the bottom of the smaller girl's panties with a finger feeling the wet warmth radiating from the slit and smiled widely knowing that she was the only one to get this response from her.
 
Again slowly she pulled the panties down crawling down with them until they came off and threw them into the pile of clothes. Suddenly Naruto got a wicked idea, grabbing her lover's ankles she tickled the bottoms of her feet with the tips of her tails making
Hinata laugh like crazy while struggling to get away from the torture. Soon she stopped and waited for the girl to calm down before she started to kiss her legs form the ankles up slowly. Hinata was going crazy from Naruto intentionally missing where she needed the most relief.
 
Soon Naruto was at her pussy but stopped and looked up at her asking, “Are you sure you want to do this Hina-chan?” Hinata looked at the kitsune with her eyes glazed over, hair matted to her face, and breathing exotically, “Yes, Naru-chan, I need this.” Naruto nodded her head once before looping her arm under and over Hinata's legs and giving the poor girl's slit on lick from the bottom to the top. Hinata's lavender eyes went wide as she gripped the ground and took a deep breath before she shrieked in pleasure and the knot at the bottom of her stomach tightened.
 
Naruto kept licking the outer lips as she held down the squirming girl As soon as she felt enough time had pass she stopped her stopped playing around. She opened the girl's holy place and looked in wonder at its lovely pink shade fascinated by it. Hinata looked down and saw her crush staring at her slit and blushed brightly while moaning, “Please don't look at it like that.” “But it's so beautiful Hinata,” Naruto replied as she petted with one finger like a person would a pet. This caused Hinata to gasp as her virgin sex was assaulted with just on finger, almost sending her to heaven. Naruto saw that she was about to cum and stopped petting her letting her come down a bit before she started licking inside the girl's pussy.
 
Hinata's eyes went wide before her hands flew to the other girls head and pushed down on it trying to get more pleasure form her while she whimpered, moaned, and mewed from the loving her girl was giving her. Naruto took the middle finger of her right hand and began to slowly push it in making Hinata screech from the pleasure. Soon the kitsune seductress felt Hinata's pussy beginning to clamp down on her pumping finger and knew it was time. She took her tongue out while keeping her finger pumping into Hinata, then took the exposed clit into her mouth, and lightly nipped it with her teeth. As if turning on a light switch, Hinata's eyes flew wide open, her body seizing up before a loud scream escaped her soft lips, scaring some of the birds near by. Naruto kept licking the poor girl until another orgasm went thru her right after the last one. Unfortunately it was too much for the virgin and let out one ear splitting wail before her was knocked out from all the passion.
 
Naruto kept on licking the flowing cum from the girl's lips smirking like the cat that caught the mouse. Soon as there was none left she crawled back upwards and lied down beside the girl but not before she took off her skirt and bikini bottom for later fun with Hinata and just waited for the sleeping beauty that was in her arms.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“All right you sukebes, here's an M rated version of the first chapter. And since people have been asking me to continue I will along with my other Naruto fic, “Shinobi Tamer” Try that out if you like harems, but there will be no sex scenes at all in that one. I'll keep on trucking with this story, but just to warn you the sex will probably be far and wide with this story. It all depends on my mood for that chapter. Anyway see y'all later!!!”