Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

0_0 “I've got 16 reviews on the first day. That's a record for me. Well, since you readers want me to keep going, I'll do just that. Also I'm doing a poll on who you want Naruto's teammate to be. Hinata will be one but I need another and a teacher. I will NOT put Sasuke on the same team as her, so don't ask for it, but enough rambling, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto MY Way
 
Chapter 2:
Secrets Revealed
 
Hinata and Naruto was soaking in a near by natural hot spring that was feed water by the nearby lake. Soaking their tired bones from their, um, activities they sat in their birthday suits snuggling close with Hinata back to her blushing self. “Um, Naruto-chan,” Naruto stopped her before she could speak. “It's actually Naru Kazama.” “Kazama,” Hinata asked tilting her head to the side making Naru giggle a bit at how cute Hinata was, her tails wagging wildly. “It is the last name of my father, Arashi Kazama. The fourth Hokage.” Hinata gasped when she heard that, “That same person that sealed the Kyuubi in you?”
 
Naru nodded her head sadly, “He intended for me to be a hero but the villagers only think of me as the demon itself.” Hinata tightly hugged the sober girl as tears ran down her face. “I'm sorry that you had a hard life.” “It hasn't been that hard,” Naru said thinking of all the people who helped her get strong, “Your father and the other clan heads trained me and treated me like their daughter because my father was friends with them before he became Hokage.” Hinata look into her lover's eyes as she wondered something, “Just how strong are you Naru-chan?”
 
Naru thought for a bit before chuckling a bit that turned into giggling, and then a mad woman's cackle. “I can hold my own with mid-level Jounins, but I'm still having trouble with the mid-level ANBU and Hokage-jijisan.” Hinata went goggle eyed at finding out that her crush and maybe new girlfriend was as powerful as a Jounin. “How did you get so powerful Naru-chan?” Naru thought for a sec before answering, “You know about the Kyuubi being in me right?” When Hinata nodded her head she went on, “After I meet her one time when I was around five or six years old and almost died because of some drunks,” Hinata gasped hearing that her Naru-chan almost died, “She offered to train me, but only if I had other people train me too.”
 
That got Hinata curious, “Why did she offer to train you, what's in it for her?” “Because she felt sorry for me,” Hinata tilted her head to the side again making Naru giggle again, “Well what is not widely know is why she attacked Konoha.” Hinata always wondered why the Kyuubi attacked.” She attacked Konoha in retaliation to someone from here killing her family. She's actually the guardian on the fire country.” Hinata gasped when she head that someone from the village killed Kyuubi's family. “I feel for her.” Naru smiled at how pure and kind Hinata could be. “Are you able you talk to her?” Naru shook her head a bit before clarifying, “Only when I'm asleep or when I'm in deep shit.” “Is she able to hear me?” Hinata asked wondering something. “Only when she's not sleeping.” Hinata nodded her head a few times before snuggling back into the girl's body.
 
Later she felt like it was time she that she also let out a few of her secrets. “Um, Naru-chan.” “Yes Hina-chan,” Hinata poked her fingers together “I, um, have a confession to make.” “What is it?” Naru asked tilting her head to the side. “I've been following you for a long time, keeping out of your sight. I'm sorry.” She said standing up quickly before bowing low. Naru smiled, before giggling a bit. “I knew Hinata.” The girl got to red at hearing that she tried to sink into the spring to cover her embarrassment. “Don't hide,” Naru asked as he pulled the blushing girl up, “It makes you look cute.” Hinata blush even brighter at that before Naru pulled her into her arms and hugged her tightly with her arms and tails.
 
I knew you liked me long ago, but I was too scared for you to admit it.” Hinata wondered what could make her so scared that she would rather be alone then have someone love her, “Why?” “Because I didn't want you to get hurt thanks to me.” Hinata gave Naru a small smile before pecking her on the lips. “I don't care what people think about you and me Naru, all I want I for you to be happy.” Naru almost cried again at the purity that Hinata gives off naturally, and the kindness in her soul. She pulled the smaller girl back into the most emotional kiss she could give her making Hinata moan from the passion she was feeling. Hinata lightly took the fox ears on Naru head with her fingers and rubbed them making the other girl moan louder. Soon the atmosphere was destroyed by a deep rumbling. Naru pulled back blushing deeply.
 
“Sorry Hina-chan, I'm a little hungry.” Hinata just giggled before stepping out of the spring and walking to where their clothes were kept. Next to the hung clothes was the same bag that started the whole thing. She went back placing the bag near them. “They a little cold but they should still be good.” “Aw, yes the cinnamon buns.” Hinata's eyes instantly changed into stars and folded her hands together in front of her chest. “Those are my favorite!!!” Naru giggled loudly at the star eyed Hyuuga and pulled out a cinnamon bun making Hinata start to looks like a little kid with candy hanging in front of her face.
 
The kitsune held the bun out to her girlfriend making Hinata squeal with delight and take a huge bite out of it leaving only a the piece that Naru was holding, barely a third of a bun. Naru looked from the little piece of goodness to the moaning and chewing Hinata then back. “You really love cinnamon buns?” Hinata chewed on the sugary concoction before swallowing it and blushing lightly. “Sorry Naru-chan.” Naru just smirked a bit before eating the last of the bun, chewing a bit before pulling Hinata into a kiss, her tongue going into the smaller girl's mouth. Hinata's eyes went wide before they rolled back and she started moaning and whimpering at the extreme taste of her two loves.
 
When the two pulled back they were still connected by a small string of saliva and melted sugar. Naru saw the glazed look in Hinata's eyes and giggled knowing that she caused her to have that look in her eyes. Later after more kissing and snuggling they got out, dried, and dressed up. “Want me to walk you home Hinata?” “If you don't mind Naru-chan.” She nodded her head before re-activating her disguise seal, changing back to her male form her tails and ears hidden. “Sorry, Hina-chan but I must stay in the form until it's safe to go out in my female form.” Hinata nodded her head, not caring what for her love was in as long as her heart was the same. Soon they were out of the forest and into the village where the glares of the adults focused not only on Naruto but Hinata too. The gossip grew as the walked thru the roads, some were, “How can that Hyuuga stand being near that demon,” or, “did he use his demonic magic on her?” The more the walked the more people glades and gossiped about them.
 
Soon one drunken soul got brave enough and threw his bottle of sake at the couple. It almost hit Hinata but Naruto grabbed it in midair before glaring at the drunk with rage in his usually calm and happy eyes. “I don't care what you do or say to me, but never, NEVER, hurt Hinata!!!!!” He shouted out while crushing the bottle in his hands making The drunk and other people around the couple jumped and raced away from the angry demon container as above them ANBU, that were assigned to guard Naru if she, now a he was in any trouble, chuckled lightly at the villagers getting what they deserved for a long time. Soon they reached the Hyuuga mansion and entered with a maid leading them to Hiashi in his office.
 
Once they got in there Hiashi dismissed the maid and placed a mask of fake anger on his face before turning to his daughter. “What are you doing with that boy?!?!?” Hinata almost started to cry but Naru placed his/her hand on her shoulder and looked at her in the eyes. She nodded her head before looking back at her father, “Otou-san, I already know about Naruto's tenant, his power level, and his real form, or should I call Naruto-kun, Naru-chan?” Hiashi's mask dropped like a barrel of bricks from a scaffold. He turned to Naru looking at him like, “Did you tell her?” Naruto shook her/his head showing him that he/she didn't.
 
“I followed Naru-chan after we finished at the academy and found out about him being a girl. But I found out about the Kyuubi just by just looking around and a henge.” Hiashi's jaw dropped before he went to each wall, placing a seal on each one before going to his desk and laughing his ass off. “Um, Otou-san?”Hinata asked wondering if her father has lost it.He calmed down and looked at his daughter with pride in his eyes. “I never say this often Hinata, but I'm proud of you.” Hinata's eyes shined with tears as she heard the words she so longed to hear. “You mean it Otou-san?”
 
“I do,” He said before his face got serious, “But I must ask you to keep your relationship a secret until Naru-chan passes her Genin test.” “Why Otou-san?” Naru answered that one, “Because then I will not only have the power of the village counsel behind me but also the Hokage too, but I won't reveal my true gender until my chunin exam.”Hinatasadly nodded her head in agreement wanting to show the world her love for her Naru-chan Soon Naru also got serious, “Hiashi-san I already told Hokage-jijisan this but I will need Hinata's help with something tomorrow.” This got Hiashi interested, “What do you need her for?” Tomorrow after the Genin exam someone is going to try and steal my dad's forbidden scroll for Sandaime-jijisan's office.”
 
Hiashi's eyes went wide hearing that, he helped his old friend Arashi make that scroll along with Arashi-baka's late wife. Its secrets are not for the weak, to even be able to usesome of them you would need a least Jounin level chakra control if notHokage level, have a ton of chakra to spare, or both to be able to use most of them. Even the ones that don't are still dangerous to use for the attacker and the user.“Why do you need my daughter's help?” “Because her eyes will be able to see the person who wants the scroll and a there are a few jutsus that she will be able to use. I trust her enough to use them wisely.”
 
Hinata's eyes went wide at hearing that Naru trust her enough with high level jutsus and almost lost it if it wasn't for Naru putting her/his arm around her. “How are you going to smoke out the traitor?” Hiashi asked wondering will happen. “Well, Kyu-chan and I have a few ideas.” Soon the trio began working on the plans, hammering some ideas out and trashing other. I don't know about you readers, but sure hate to be the traitor right now.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“All right people, here's the second chapter, while I may not get the future chapters out this quickly, they will be done. Also the first M rated chapter is on at mediaminer dot net. As much as I hate to admit it I had fin with that one. Also this chapter will not have one of thought scenes in it. And to fully warn you those types of scenes will be far and few between. But for now keep those reviews coming and send me your ideas for Naru's third teammate and teacher. POWER TO THE READERS!!!!!”