Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ How to smoke out a traitor ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“All right looks like my writer juices are flowing somehow with this story. So all I can do is, go with the flow. But people, people, give me some more ideas, I have quite a few but I need more. Also this will be a test on a new way for me to write. Anyway enough rambling, LET'S GET THIS SHOW STARTED!!!!”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 3:
How to Smoke Out a Traitor
 
It's been a week since Hinata and Naru confessed their feelings and finally it was the day of the academy exit exams. (That's what I call the at least) While they could do show their love in public just yet, Hiashi gave them permission they were able to let lose their hair, literally. Naru was able to let down her henge and in Hinata's bedroom um, mess around but nothing like what they did in the forest. They were waiting for when they were put into teams before they do that again, and at Naruto's house. Well you wouldn't do it at a house where the member can see past walls.
 
For the past week Naruto showed Hinata a few tricks she picked up from her father's scrolls, and her past senseis. After one of the training sessions, they were doing the usual making out, Hinata moaning from Naru's gifted tongue when something came to the Hyuuga's mind.
 
How did you get to talented with kissing and everything?”
 
At that Naru beat Hinata's worst blush by a few shades when she told her that her blood sister Anko showed more then just ninja techniques. At that Hinata matched Naru in blushing from what her girlfriend was hinting at. Soon the day came were all Hinata's training will come to play. She only hopes that she doesn't mess up.
 
“Don't worry Hinata, your going to do great.” Naru said a few hours before the test were to begin.
 
Soon they were in their regular seats Hinata a little miserable about not sitting near her girlfriend, but knew that she had to keep the charade up a little while longer. Hinata was called in first and got her headband easy. When she came back, with the headband tied to her neck, she looked up at Naruto, as he looked back her, eyes twinkling with the promise of what's to come tonight after the show was over.
 
A few more people at it was Naru's turn to act. `Better make this good,' she thought as her walked into the testing room.
 
“Naruto,” Iruka said with Mizuki at his side, “I need you to create three bushins for me to pass.”
 
While Naru was thinking, `Easy,' Naruto was stressing out. “Okay Iruka-sensei!!” Soon he adopted a look of concentration making the teachers think that he was trying to get the right amount of chakra for the jutsu but in reality he was trying to over do it a bit. Soon he got his wish with a dead, discolored clone beside her.
 
Iruka took a deep breath and said, “YOU FAILED!!!!!” Making Naruto fall on his but and dismiss the dead clone.
 
Iruka and Mizuki talk a bit about letting Naruto go one more time, but Iruka was firm in his decision. That in its self made Naruto suspicious, Mizuki never backed him up at anything. And if he did anything it was mostly in the shadows, trying to be inconspicuous.
 
“I'm sorry Mizuki but my decision if final.” Naruto trudged out of the room back to the classroom making everyone see him and climbed up the stairs to his seat but stopped briefly to quickly wink at Hinata before finishing his journey. Later in the day he was sitting in a swing watching all the kids get congratulated for passing or consulted if they failed.
 
Away from Naruto some of the adults began whispering with each other, “I'm so glad that the demon didn't pass.”
 
One ignorant woman said to her gossip partner. “Well, I would never have my kids team up with that…”
 
“Your not suppose to talk about that!”
 
Naruto heard every word, but unlike the other times it stabbed her into the heart, he just ignored it because the girl of her dreams was with her and she didn't care about anyone else's opinion. But one thing an adult said made her smile inside.
 
“I'm so glad he's not a Shinobi.”
 
`Oh if only they knew,' She thought as she swing on the swings.
 
Hinata was near by talking to her father about how he was proud of her while watching Naru's back. Soon after most of the parents went Mizuki came up to Naruto and began talking to him. Naru folded her hands together on the swing while flicking on a switch in her henge's sleeve. Soon Mizuki asked the question he been wanting to hear.
 
“How would you like to hear about another way to pass?”
 
Naruto shot his head up nodding wildly, “Please tell me!!!!” But inside she was smirking, `gotcha!'
 
Later after Mizuki walked off Hinata came over and sat down on the ground next to Naru and asked, “Showtime?”
 
Later on that night two shadows were jumping from roof to roof faster then normal people could see. Naru, in her male form, raced to the Hokage mansion with Hinata at her side. Just before they got there Naru felt a genjutsu nearby. “Break off here Hinata and I'll go alone.”
 
Hinata was a little scared about letting Naru go off by herself but knew that it was needed if Mizuki was to think that NaruTO went in alone. As Hinata waited for Naru to get back she began thinking about the differences of Naru's male and female voices. Male Naru's voice was a typical teenage boy's voice, but Naru's female voice. It was the prettiest combination of a woman's voice mixed in with a slightly ruff tone. Both voices made her melt but she never kissed Male Naru's lips, only Female Naru's lips.
 
Before she could go any further with that thought Naru came popping up holding a large scroll on his back. “Let's go!”
 
Soon they were racing off into the night to the meeting point that Naru was supposed to meet Iruka for his “Special” test. AS soon as the reached it Naru pulled off the scroll form his shoulders before disengaging her seal henge. Hinata looked at her lovers clothing, and saw that it hasn't changed much except for armor on her shins and forearms for protection with goggles on her head for eye protection. But what surprised her the most was what was around her neck.
 
“Is that a?” Hinata asked pointing to her lover's neck.
 
“Oh this?” Naru asked tapping the Konoha headband on her neck, “I've been a Shinobi for about three years thanks to Hokage-jijisan testing me that long ago.”
 
“Why didn't you tell me?” Hinata asked wondering if her lover didn't trust her again.
 
Naru knew what Hinata was really asking and said, “I only got permission to tell you when I talked to jijisan tonight when I got this scroll from him.”
 
“What did you do to him anyway, now that I think back I thought I heard a cry of some sort.” Hinata asked thinking back a bit.
 
Naru blushed as she remember what she did, “Well, let's just say that I found out that jijisan is a regular pervert.”
 
Hinata blushed knowing what jutsu Naru used to find that out, soon something came to her mind. “How do you know if a person is a regular pervert or a super pervert?”
 
“It's in how they react,” the kitsune said smirking a bit, “If they faint there a regular pervert but if they ogle at me then they're super.”
 
Hinata was stunned for a sec before giggling like mad. “I don't think there is anyone like that in Konoha Naru-chan.”
 
Naru went sober for a sec saying, “You'll be surprised,” Before going back to her regular face, “So what do you want to do to pass the time?”
 
Hinata went into a cute thinking pose before shrugging her shoulders. “I have no idea.”
 
Naru face turn into a sly one as she said, “I know one thing we could do.”
 
And before Hinata knew it, her back was to the wall on the near by shed with her hands held above her head with Naru's right hand, breathing heavily at what was about to happen. Soon Naru began making out with her with the smaller girl moaning from the emotions sparking form Naru's lips. Naru's other hand began a slow crawl to Hinata's waist looking for its treasure. Soon her hand was in Hinata's pants and made a surprising discovery.
 
“You don't have any panties on Hina-chan?” Naru asked pulling away from the blushing girl.
 
“I,” she tried to speak while getting her breath down; “I saw the look in your eyes when you saw that I passed the test and knew you might try something.”
 
Naru smiled as she caressed the smaller girl's cheek with a tail keeping her hands above her head, “Smart girl.”
 
Soon Naru was back to, in English terms, snogging the girl's brains out, while playing with the treasure she found. Hinata's mind went back to a question he asked during the week about how much of the fox demon's chakra changed her.
 
“Well during my period I get weird craving sometimes,” She remember Naru saying, “One of them is bacon for some reason, another is,” At this part Naru blushed brightly, “I feel like binding up someone and having my way with them.”
 
Back in the present Hinata blushed a little more remembering that part and knew that her lover might be in heat right now. But she didn't mind Naru being into that stuff. Heck she would gladly be tied up for her, because she knew Naru would never do any lasting harm to her. Sure she could get harmed a bit but it would be reversible with a medical jutsu.
 
Soon Naru took her hand form Hinata's wrist but the small girl left them there because she knew that was what her mistress wanted at the moment. Naru's clawed hand went to the zipper on Hinata's jacket and unzipped it before slipping the same hand up Hinata's shirt and began playing with the smaller girl's breasts while her sex was being penetrated with two clawed fingers searching for something.
 
Naru searched all over the vagina looking for the one spot to make the girl cry out in pleasure. Soon she found it when Hinata pulled away form her lips and cried out loudly from being touched at her G-spot. Once Naru knew where it was she began to lightly scrape against it with her long nails palming her clit and roughly massage her breasts.
 
Hinata was overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling from her mistress as she teased her mercilessly wanting her to have another whopper of an orgasm. Soon it was too much and began begin Naru to finish her off while the vixen began to nibble on her neck after taking off the headband causing even more pleasure to course thru her.
 
While Naru wanted to keep on hearing the wonderful sounds Hinata was making all night long she knew they had to stop sooner or later to get ready for act to of the play. And all at once, slipped another finger into Hinata while pushing in her clit, pinching on of her nipples, and nibbled a little harder on her neck this set off Hinata and came violently while screaming out Naru's name.
 
Hinata's arm came down from the wall to wrap around the vixen's neck and she lay on her chest trying to get her breath back. Naru pulled her fingers out slowly from her lover's slit with a satisfying pop as they pulled out. She looked at the three digest then took her middle and ring finger into her mouth and began licking all the wonderful cum from them, keeping the pinky finger pointed to the sky.
 
Hinata saw the lone wet pinky finger and placed that one in her mouth licking along with Naru trying to get every last drop from them. After they finished Naru took the exhausted Hinata into her arms and sat down while placing the girl into her lap to cool down before the play began again.
 
Iruka was at his home wondering if he made the right decision as to not letting Naruto redo his bushin test again. His mind filled with the times that he shared with Naruto, Some good some bad. He only hopes that made the right decision with the boy.
 
Before his thought went further, his door was busted open by an exhausted Mizuki who said, “Naruto just took the forbidden scroll.”
 
Iruka's eyes went wide as the new seeped into his mind his worst fears confirmed. “Oh no.”
 
AS Iruka raced off to find Naruto, Mizuki gave off an evil smirk while he thought, `Soon fox boy you will die for all the sins of your past. And the people will finally be able to sleep well knowing that you are dead.'
 
He took off towards the meeting site where he will get the scroll and kill Naruto and become a hero, with an added bonus of getting a few techniques from the scroll for him self.
 
“I love it when a plan comes together.” He said to himself as eh raced towards Naruto and Hinata, not knowing that his night will be hell soon.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“Well another one down and soon Mizuki will be getting his just desserts. Many of you are wondering where the M rated version of this story is and I will tell you that I just put the site address on my bio. Just click it and you will be there. See ya later!!!!”