Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ What to do With a Traitor ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

All right people, you asked and I'll deliver. Here's another chapter from your truly. I just hope it's as good as the other.”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 4:
What to do With a Traitor
 
Hinata was sitting in her kitsune's lap snuggling close. They just got thru with a little bit of playtime with Hinata acting like a damsel in distress, and Naru the pervertive villain. They snuggled together waiting for either Iruka or Mizuki to get there.
 
“Who do you think will come first?” Hinata asked as she lay on her girlfriend's chest.
 
“If my plans go that way I think it will, Iruka will come first with Mizuki following him.” Naru said as she played with the small girl's hair.
 
That's got Hinata curious, “How did you know that it would be Mizuki that would go up to you to steal your father's scroll?”
 
Naruto thought about that for a sec making her ears twitch in thought. Hinata almost cried out, “Kawaii!!!” and rubbed the cute ears but reframed from doing so.
 
“You know who animals can almost sense when someone is trustworthy or not?” At Hinata's nod she kept going, “Well since kitsunes are as close to Gaia, or mother earth, as any wild animal they also know when to trust someone and when not to.”
 
“How so,” Hinata asked tilting her head to the side.
 
Naru gave the girl a small smile before putting a finger to her lips and saying, “it's a secret.”
 
Hinata pouted a bit before giving Naru the puppy-bog-eyes, “Please tell me?”
 
Naru was unable to fight it and said, “I wish I could but to understand to you have to hear it.”
 
“Hear it?”
 
“The earth speaks to animals and people who are close enough to the earth warning them of dangers.” Naru said adopting a sage like look.
 
Hinata was about to ask what the earth sounded like but Naru's ears heard Gaia speak to her. “It's show time.”
 
Hearing that Hinata scrambled from her seat and into the trees while Naru changed back into her boy form but made it look like “He” went thru the ringer a few times. From some bushed Iruka came up and saw the “tired” boy sitting cross legged with the forbidden scroll in his lap looking like a dog got to him.
 
Naruto looked up and saw Iruka and shouted out, “I found you!!” While inside she was thinking, `About time.'
 
Naruto got a large knot on his head which Naru was expecting. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND ME, AND WHY DID YOU TAKE THAT SCROLL!!!!!!”
 
After rubbing the goose egg for a bit he began his tale of how Mizuki said that he would pass if he showed him a jutsu form the scroll. While Naruto was talking Iruka began wondering why Mizuki was say something like that. But before he could both Iruka and Naruto heard something flying at them, before Naruto could shout out a warning Iruka shoved him out of the way before being pinned to the shed wall with shiriken. “Iruka-sensei!!”
 
From the trees someone said, “I should thank you, Iruka for finding the brat.” On one of the many branches of a tree in front of the duo was Mizuki with two huge shiriken on his back.
 
“Mizuki,” Iruka shouted as he struggled against the blades, “What is the meaning of this???”
 
“It's it obvious, now hand over the scroll Naruto and I might…”
 
“No Naruto!!!” Iruka interrupted Mizuki still struggling against the blades, “What ever you do, do NOT, give him the scroll!!!”
 
“Naruto all he does is lie to you,” Mizuki stated making said kid turn to the ice haired chunin in the verbal tennis, “But have you ever felt that you are not told everything?
 
That got both Naruto and Iruka because if he said whet they think he was going to say, he would break Sandaime's law. While Iruka was thinking most on how Naruto would feel if he was told he was the container for the Kyuubi. Boy would he be surprised.
 
“NO Mizuki! You can not speak of that! It's the law!!!” Iruka cried before two kunai left Mizuki's hands and embedded them selves in Iruka's shoulders.
 
“What! What is it?!?” Naru cried out playing her part as the confused boy.
 
Mizuki smirked as he spoke, “You see Naruto, everyone in the village hates you, even Iruka. You see twelve years ago the demon fox Kyuubi attacked. When it did it killed many Shinobi of the Leaf, including the parents of Iruka. Because of that he, as well as many of the other villagers hate Kyuubi.”
 
“Please Mizuki don't!!!” Iruka cried as he pulled on the shrunken holding his clothes on the shed wall.
 
“You see,” Mizuki said as he pointed to the struggling teacher, “Even now he keeps it from you. Something you should know.
 
“What?!?” Naru cried out, “What is it?!?”
 
“They don't want you to know,” Mizuki started with an evil grin, “That YOU ARE THE DEMON FOX, KYUUBI!!!”
 
Iruka and Naru was surprised that Mizuki told the secret of the village to Naruto, while Iruka was surprised then Naru.
 
“Your wrong, The Yondaime killed the Kyuubi!” Naru said keeping her mask up.
 
“If only he could, then I would not have to kill you now. Think about it Naruto. Haven't you wondered by you were never accepted here? Why you are hated? It's because YOU ARE THE NINE TAILED FOX! So when I kill you and take the scroll, no one will blame me! Now, prepare TO DIE NARUTO!” Mizuki said throwing one of the huge shuriken that was on his back at Naruto.
 
Iruka pulled from the wall he was tacked to with a burst of adrenalin and jumped in front of the incoming shuriken nut before it hit Naruto pushed him away whispering to him, “I got this,” Before being impaled in the chest by the shuriken which pinned him to the shed wall.
 
Iruka lay where he landed after Naruto pushed him away, Mizuki could not believe that just killed the Kyuubi brat. First he started snickering, the chuckling and finally laughed so evilly that it would send chills down your spine. Iruka looked at Mizuki and saw red. With a loud war cry he raced towards the ice haired man pulling out a kunai that was stuck in his shoulder and attacked him be was backhanded into a tree breaking a few of Iruka's ribs.
 
“You should be happy that I killed the demon that killed your parents,” Mizuki said as he walked towards the body and picked up the scroll that fell from it and opened it. “If you want I just might let you see a few of these jutsus from the scroll.”
 
When he opened it instead of jutsus there was a signal sentence that said, `look up,' He looked up and saw the supposedly dead Naruto smile his fox like smile and say on thing.
 
“Boom.”
 
With that one word all hell broke loose. The body exploded with violent force and sent Mizuki flying into a tree while burning the scroll at the same time. “THE SCROLL!!!” Mizuki said as it burned into ashes.
 
From the dust of the explosion someone said, “You should be more worried about your self, Mizuki.”
 
From the smoke, unharmed and smirking like a fox, Naruto stepped out of the mess glaring at Mizuki. Neither teachers could believe that he was still alive.
 
“YOU SHOULD BE DEAD BRAT!!!” Mizuki shouted as he struggled to get up.
 
“The only thing you killed,” Naruto said as he walked up to the traitor, “Was a special bushin that when “Killed” explodes a few seconds later.”
 
“No matter,” Mizuki said as he pulled his second shuriken from his back and started spinning it, “You're dead no matter what!!!!”
 
He raced towards the container but before he was tow yards form him he saw something race towards him from the side. Quickly twisting around he smacked whatever was about to him his towards Iruka which laded on the tree with a small, sharp gasp. The blur was Hinata who now had a nasty red mark on her cheek form the shuriken hitting her.
 
“Hina-chan!!!” Naruto shouted as eh raced towards his girl to check on her.
 
“I'm all right Naruto-kun,” she said as she cradles her bruised cheek in her and while Naruto fussed over her.
 
“So the Hyuuga heir is here too,” Mizuki said as he licked the part of the shuriken he hit the girl with, “You should fetch a pretty price with the Raikage.”
 
Ooooooh, he shouldn't have said that, as he did Naruto looked at the ground making it hard to see his eyes. “Hinata,” he said as he stood up, “Watch out for Iruka-sensei for me.”
 
Hinata nodded her head as Naruto turned back to the traitor and looked up at him rage burning in his normally calm eyes. “You're a dead man,” he said as he raised his right hand into the half ram seal and said the one word that would seal his fate. “Kai.”
 
Soon smoke covered his body as he released his disguise seal revealing his true form. While Hinata was not surprised, Iruka and Mizuki's jaws dropped at seeing that Naru was really a girl with fox ears and tails. But instead of three tails that Hinata was use it there were four.
 
“WH-what are you?” Mizuki said as he took a step back from the girl seeing her eyes turn from their normal blue to red with three commas around her pupil forming a triangle.
 
Naru Kazama, the daughter of Arashi Kazama, the fourth Hokage and Kagome Uchiha.” She said, her tails wiping wildly as a red and blue aura spring up around her, “Changed into a half demon thank you Kyu-chan, who saved me from dieing a long tie ago.”
 
Growling Mizuki said, “I don't care who you parents were, YOUR STILL DEAD!!!” He raced towards the girl his giant shuriken spinning in his hand.
 
Naruto smirk as the blade came closer and closer and in a snap caught the blade by on if its points centimeters from her face. Mizuki was surprised enough to allow Naru to throw him into the left over debris from the shed burying him. Naru kept watching the shed waiting for Mizuki to come out, she was not disappointed.
 
In a burst of energy Mizuki came crashing from the debris, black marks all over his face as an evil purple aura formed around him. Naru upped her aura to match his as some of the red energy condensed behind her forming into a woman more goddess like then Naru with red flaming hair, battle kimono, and crimson fox ears and nine tails.
 
Together the woman and Naru said, “Every force you create has an echo, your own bad energy will be your un-doing.” Naru's auras flared some more as Mizuki stopped flaring his and began too look like someone hit him.
 
Naru glided along the ground towards Mizuki as the woman behind her changed back into energy and imprints of fist began to appear on the traitor's body as Naru passed him in the blink of an eye. Mizuki turned around to attack but Naru twisted around with a roundhouse kick with her left then another form her left before flipping into the air kicking him in the jaw with her toes twisting a few times before landing with her back to Mizuki.
 
The kitsune raised her left hand into the air, her palm facing the heavens before turning to her opponent and saying, “Gaia, mother earth, please lend me your strength!!!”
 
Soon a deep bell like sound was heard thru out the forest as each tree, plant and blade of grass began to glow a deep green. Small whiffs of energy began collecting in her palm forming a ball that looked like a miniature green hurricane. Some strands of energy went into Iruka and Hinata healing them of any injury. Mizuki got impatient as he ran at Naru his fist drawn back for a punch. Naru threw the ball thru the man's chest and out the other end without any results.
 
Mizuki was laughing at the prospect of being stronger then the kitsune and hit her on the forehead not even bruising it. The man wondered what happened before he felt something happening inside him. Soon he began screaming loudly as the black marks on his body began to burn off by the pure energy of the earth. Each one leaving burn marks the same size as them. Soon all that was left was a black tattoo on his neck, which also burned off with an angry hissing sound. Naru gave a sigh of relief as Mizuki fall to the ground knocked out form the pain. Hinata saw that it was safe and raced to her girlfriend.
 
“Naru-chan!” She cried as he jumped on the kitsune who swung her around happy that, that was over.
 
“Naruto!!” they both heard as Iruka came walking towards them with a look that said explain.
 
“Iruka-sensei,” Naru said as she set Hinata down, “I'll let Hokage-jijisan explain because right now I need to get some sleep after dropping the pile of shit with Ibiki.”
 
Iruka sighted as he picked up the traitor by his collar knowing that was the only way to get an answer right then while Naru picked up Hinata bridal style and the both jumped away towards the Hokage's office, Naru to report the traitor captured and go to her house to sleep, Iruka to dump the trash, and Hinata wanted to follow Naru for some late night activities that would tire anyone out.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“There we go people another one down. I'm going to take a little break with this story to catch up on some of my work before putting up another one, but I might put in an intermission about what Hinata and Naru did when they got to Naru's place if you want. But it will only be on Mediaminer and no Fanfiction, by the way the link to the story is on my bio so if you want to see the full version just go there but drop me a line to tell me how it is, I need feedback for you readers. Anyway, see y'all later!!!”