Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ sub chapter 5: A little bit of BDSM love? ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“All right people. I have some time to put out that sub-chapter for this story and it will contain some S/M content but more like what Naru did to Hinata in Chapter 3 maybe a little bit more rough, I don't know. Anyway I'm going to get this started and hope for the best. See ya.”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Sub-chapter 5:
A little bit of BDSM love?
 
After dropping of the traitor with Ibiki, who was grinning at the aspect of having a toy that Orochimaru had mark, and telling what happened with the Hokage, Naru and Hinata was jumping on the roofs towards Naruto's home. Soon they were entering the districts where clans usually staying. Hinata noticed this and stopped to look around. Naru, in her female form, saw that her lover had stopped and backtracked a bit wondering what was wrong.
 
“What's wrong Hina-chan?”
 
“Why are we in the clan section of Konoha Naru-chan?” Hinata asked as she looked around.
 
“Because the Uzumaki clan was a just a big a clan as the Uchihas were and the Hyuugas are,” Naru said as he picked up the wide eyed girl bridal style again and raced off to her house. “But long before the Kyuubi attack when my Otou-san was a kid his family was attacked because of our bloodline.”
 
“What bloodline?” Hinata asked wondering what it was.
 
“Later, here's my house.” Naru said as she landed in the front lawn of a huge three story house, from what Hinata could see in the dark.
 
Naru went to the doors opening them while she was still carrying Hinata making the poor girl remember what she heard about the tradition of how a married man would carry his wife over the doorway to their house. After Naru placed Hinata of a near by couch then went back to the door to turn on a light switch lighting that place up. Hinata's eyes went wide when she saw how big the main room was, about two stories tall and about as big as a master bedroom, bathroom and all.
 
Hinata could not believe that Naru lived in this big all by herself. “Don't you get lonely Naru-chan?”
 
Naru look down at the ground with her tails and ears drooping. “It does but I'm use to it.”
 
Hinata want to Naru and gave her a big hug, “No one should be alone Naru-chan, no one.”
 
“I know,” Naru said as she leaned into the hug, “But who would live with a demon?”
 
Hinata leaned back from her hug while still holding the poor girl. “I would.” She said with out even thinking.
 
“I know you would,” Naru said going on a guilt trip, “but I don't want you to Naru could not finish the sentence Hinata gave her the biggest kiss she could give the poor girl, making Naru's ears and tail shoot out before she melted into it.
 
Hinata's wild side took over her again as her jumped onto Naru wrapping her legs around the kitsunes waist forcing Naru to wrap her arms around the smaller girl holding her by her butt. Soon they were travling up to the second floor where Naru was living in the master bedroom of the house. She opened the door with the two of them kissing the whole time. After they went inside clothes began to fly from them landing in the spot of the room leaving Naru in her bikini while Hinata was all natural. Naru remember Hinata not wearing any panties but not a bra either? That got her.
 
Fortunately she did have long to think that over because Hinata jumped on her again, their breasts mashing together making each girl shiver from the contact. Soon they were on the bed with Hinata on the bottom moaning her little heart out.
 
Naru pulled back from the kiss looking at Hinata with a questioning gaze, “Hina-chan do you mind if I, um?”
 
Before Naru could finish the question Hinata placed her hand on Naru's shoulder smiling lightly, “I don't mind if you did that, just be careful with me.”
 
“I'll do the same thing Anko did to me.”
 
At Hinata's questioning gaze she giggled a bit before pulling out a pair of hand cuffs from her dresser drawer, one had silk over the metal that surrounded the wrist while the other was bare. She looked at Hinata silently asking her if she was sure about this. At Hinata's nod he took the silk covered cuffs and locked them around Hinata's wrist while taking the other on and locking one at the chain and the other on the headboard.
 
She looked at Hinata one more time before taking out two more silk lined cuffs with long chains and snapped in each one on her ankles then the bed post before crawling back up to meet Hinata's eyes.
 
“Are you sure about this Hinata?” She asked worry in her eyes.
 
“I trust you Naru-chan with my mind, body, and soul, no matter what.” Hinata answered as she smiled with trust glowing in her eyes.
 
Naru's eyes watered for a bit before she wiped them away whispering, “Thank you,” very softly.
 
She reached back into the drawer and pulled out a long black silk scarf and tied it around Hinata's eyes making sure she could see nothing.
 
“You're not going to anything bizarre are you Naru-chan?” Hinata asked blushing and pouting at the same time making Naru almost faint from cuteness overload.
 
“No I'm not,” Naru said giggling lightly, “BDSM is more that, it's about letting someone takeover them allowing them to focus more on what's being done then having to worry about the need to give back. Just lie down and feel what's about to happen, I'm sure you will like it, and no Byakugan.
 
Hinata calmed down, pouting a little, and waited for what ever Naru was about to do. Reaching into the dresser again she pulled out a simple white feather, taking the feather with her fingers, she lightly touched Hinata's skin making the small girl gasp from its touch. Naru then began pulling the feather slowly down her arm as Hinata shivered from the contact, goose bumps popping up, with her nipples hardening some.
 
Naru slowly dragged the feather down the girl's arms, up her jaw, across her neck several times and back up the other arm. The knot in Hinata's stomach tighter slowly as the feather was brought back down and began circling her breasts making her nipples harden more while the ever tightening in knot inside her grew more and more. Soon each breast was thoroughly stroked and each nipple was large, dark, and hard begging for some loving.
 
Naru went around one of the nipples a few more times before teasing on with the tip of the feather, making Hinata moan so erotically creating shivers down Naru's spine. She did the same to the other nipple wanting to hear more. Soon the feather was gone from Hinata's nipples making her moan in complaint before jumping as high as she could giggling un-controllably as the feather went up and down her sides and her well toned tummy, then had a small climax when Naru's mouth and tongue came into play.
 
Soon the kitsune began slowly dragging the feather down Hinata's left leg to her ankle then back up, circling around the smaller girl's slit before going down the other leg. Naru was thinking of ways to increase her girl's pleasure and thought of her tails. Before Hinata knew what was going on she felt the tips of Naru's tails doing the same thing the feather was doing. One going up and down her arms, tow circling her breasts once in a while teasing her nipples, and the last tail circling the most holy place on her body belonging only to her love.
 
Hinata was going crazy from all the things Naru was doing to her body. Her whole body was on fire. She was so close to her release that she thought she would cum soon but Naru just kept teasing and teasing her body over and over, she didn't know how long this was going on but when she tried to tell Naru to letter her cum all she could get thru were moans and groans. Naru felt that her girls was going crazy and stopped her letting Hinata some down a bit as the smaller girl moan in frustration.
 
Hinata felt herself comedown from her sexual high mad that Naru stopped. Her entire body was covered in a fine layer of sweat, her dark blue hair matter to her face, Her body all hot a bothered from the evil kitsune who did not let her cum. But before she could complain she heard a soft vibrating sown and thought one word.
 
`Oh shit.'
 
She felt a small vibrator on her skin right where the feather started its journey and then only felt her pleasure increase again; she was so close to letting go that she could taste it. Naru looked as she retraced her feather's path with a small pin shaped vibrator that was about half an inch high and about a quarter of an inch wide. It was powered by chakra pushed into the pink pill shaped covering, and depending on the amount pushed into it and how much the user had; it could go from extremely low to ridiculously high making any woman cum in seconds at that speed.
 
Keeping the amount just low enough to turn it on she kept on the same path the feather was on. Hinata moans and squirming doubled as they passed over every [art of her body even the one's she was ticklish in. When it got to circling her slit she tried to push into it but Naru placed a hand on her waist keeping her down.
 
P-please stop t-teasing me, n-Naru-chan.” Hinata wined as she tried desperately to cum.
 
“I don't know who you are talking to Hina-chan.” Naru said as her eyes focused on the smaller girl's vagina while one of her tails moved over to her forehead and wiped a few hairs away from the girl's face as a small halo of red energy covered the tip while some went into Hinata's body. Soon Hinata heard a voice in her head.
 
`Hinata-chan, if you can hear me think yes.' The voice said in a calm lovely voice.
 
`I can, she thought, but who are you?'
 
`I'm Kyuubi no kitsune.' The voice said.
 
`Kyuubi, how can I hear you?'
 
`Thanks to some of my energy being pumped into you,' Kyuubi could feel the worry in the poor girl's mind and comforted her, `don't worry it's so small that it could barely it would not affect you.'
 
`Thank you, Kyuubi-sama,' Hinata thought, `but why did you contact me?'
 
`To help you some,' That got Hinata wondering how the Kyuubi could know what she wanted, `I could feel your body thru Naru chan when she is deep into her heat, the only way to get her to do anything during sex is to call her mistress.'
 
`Thank you Kyuubi-sama,' Hinata said relived that she would finally cum soon.
 
`Don't worry kit, and please call me Kyu-chan like Naru does and good luck with her during her heat.
 
`Thank you Kyu-chan.'
 
After Hinata felt Kyuubi leave her mind she cried out thru her moans and groans, “Please mistress, let me cum.”
 
The in heat kitsune heard her angel crying for her release and whispered into her ear. “Just for you.”
 
She crawled to Hinata's pussy and opened it with her fingers on her left and revealing the bright pink vagina and the small bundle of nerves on top of it, red and swollen, just ripe for what she was about to do. She pumped a little more chakra into the vibrator turning the speed to medium before carefully placing the tip on the clit in front of her. The reaction was not only immediate but also but also very loud making Naru happy that she placed sound seal on the walls and door to seal off any sound form getting to the outside when she was having her fun.
 
Hinata gasped deeply before letting a wail that shook the walls of the room as her pussy sprayed its love juices all over Naru's face, hair and shoulders. Naru kept the vibrator on her clit a little while longer causing Hinata to cum once more. The moans, pants, groans, and (thou she won't say it in public) cum on her face turned her on more and more but pressed on wanting Hinata to have all the pleasure from the hard life she had. After a few more minuets Naru took off the cuffs and blindfold and cuddled into the heavily breathing Hinata.
 
Hinata looked at Naru and saw that she was turned on but not doing anything about it. While Hinata was happy that the kitsune focused on her, it made her sad that she didn't get any loving to, besides cuddling.
 
“Naru-chan why are you so focused on my pleasure and yet you just ignore your?”
 
Naru looked away form Hinata as she spoke, “Because I heard about the hard life you had because of your family council and some of the branch member, it just made me want to focus more on you then me.”
 
“While that is admirable,” Hinata said before Naru found herself on her back wit Hinata on top of her, “You had a much rougher life then me and need healing too.”
 
Soon Naru began moaning as Hinata nibbled her neck and massaging her breasts. Naru tried to speak but then felt her entire body beginning to get hotter and hotter, soon she heard Kyuubi in her mind.
 
`Kit your mate is right you also need to relax and feel her love for you not just thru cuddling either.'
 
Naru was unable to answer as she felt every touch of Hinata's hands and mouth, tightening the knot in her own stomach with each caress, lick and nibble. Soon she began wandering how this was.
 
`When your body is in heat your senses go up tremendously when your soul mate is doing the loving.' Kyu answered as she also felt the pleasure coming form her container.
 
Before she could retaliate, she felt Hinata's tongue on the folds of her lower lips and moaned loudly, her tails waving around wildly as her hands automatically went to Hinata's head twisting the strands of dark blue hair begging for more. Hinata remember the vibrator that Naru used on her and began stroking the pedals of her loves lips as she dug into the same drawer her love went thru and found the same type of vibrator but it was twice as big as the one Naru used on her. Hinata was a little afraid to use it until one of Naru's tails came up again and touched the girl's forehead again covered in a red aura.
 
`That vibrator us activated by pushing chakra into the it , a small amount is a low setting but a large amount, well just put it between your pussy and Naru's and I'll do the rest.'
 
Hinata watched as the tail pulled itself back before shrugging her shoulders doing what Kyu-chan asked. She lifted Naru up holding the highly aroused kitsune in her arms as tight as she could to her body before see that she needed to do a few things first. She lifted Naru's legs up enough to let the kitsune wrap them around her waist and both girls shuttered a bit as their clits rubbed against each other briefly. Hinata them placed the vibrator between their mashed pussies and waited for whatever Kyu-chan was going to do.
 
Kyuubi took voluntary control of two of Naru's tails thru her aroused mind and moved one of them between the girls the tip touching the vibrator while the other one went under Naru and touched the bottom part of the vibrator. Soon the fox demon began to slowly push chakra thru to the vibrator keeping the amount low. Hinata began moaning as she felt the vibrator rubbing her pussy, and her clit rubbing against Naru's. Naru was moaning even louder when she felt the vibrator working her slit, her mounds pressed up to her lover's.
 
Soon Kyuubi turned up the amount of chakra slowly up surly making Naru cum once it reached a few setting bellow medium. As the chakra kept rising and raising both girls began Cumming over and over, always together, sometime whimpering, other times screaming. Between each wave they kissed each other raw unadulterated passion. Sometimes they kissed out with a lot of tongue, other times just with lips, but always with love and lust in the kiss. Soon it became too much for the girl's as their biggest orgasm was about to come.
 
“N-Naru-chan!”
 
“I know Hina-chan, me tooooooh!”
 
Soon they began talking in sync with each other, “I'm, I'm Cumming!!!!!!” they cried as their bruised pussies let loose a small river of cum.
 
They fell onto the bed with Naru on the bottom, her tails pulling away form the vibrator as it popped out of them. Each girl was breathing hard from the sex, Hinata laying her head on Naru's chest as they tried to catch their breath.
 
“That was…” Hinata tried to finish.
 
“Wow.” Was all Naru could say before both girls looked at each other and gave each other a small kiss before Naru pulled the covers over the both of them and they went to sleep, cuddling with each other, and glowing in the after math of their love making.
 
Each girl was not even worried about what would come in the future that would test not only their skills but also their love for each other. I just hope they can keep together with all the chaos that about to come.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“All right people there you have it, a chapter solely designed and made for sex. I just hope I did a good job with it. Anyway I want feedback people, so send it as tell me what I need to fix and what need a little tweaking. I'm not perfect but I only hoep I get better for you readers. See y'all later!!!”