Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ A New Look ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“All right people I'm watching the Naruto marathon and dropped all my work to write this chapter in honor of it. Especially since my number two Kunochi had a bigger part in “The Final Round: Rush to the Battle Arena!” my favorite episode. Anyway I'm dedicating this to all the girls and boys who think their, as Naruto put it `gloomy, timid always terrified and basically completely weird' because like Naruto, I like those kind of people. Also if any of you can draw or know people who can could you please send me some, I believe that it would help the story along. You can draw future scenes to past scenes I don't mind and I might also put it online at DeviantART if you don't mind. I will give you or your friend credit for the drawing.
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 5:
A New Look
 
Sun rise in Konoha, a beautiful thing, if you're up early enough to see it. But for two FIFTEEN year old girls, they didn't care at the moment, why? Well their sleeping some of the day away after the activities from last night. Soon the sun was high enough to pierce thru the drapes hanging over the window, a sharp beam shining directly on Naru's face, which was turned towards the window. The kitsune tried to cover her eyes from the bright glare and almost used on of her tails but heard a soft moan that made her open her eyes and look at the person cuddling into her chest.
 
Naru looked at Hinata and saw the small girl holding two of her tails like a pair of teddy bears. Naru smiled a bit before her stomach reminded her that she needed to cook breakfast soon. Using a third more chakra then was needed, a shadow clone appeared standing near her bed wearing nothing like its creator and using Kawarimi appeared in the same place the clone was while the clone was where Naru was. Sending a mental command to keep her girl warm until she awakes and then lead her to the kitchen, she grabbed a bath robe and covered herself with it tying it around her waist to keep it closed.
 
Walking down the stairs and to the kitchen, she began thinking about the many floors and rooms in the house. The first floor contained room for the people in her clan that was not interested in a ninja life, with a normal library filled from top to bottom with many different books of all types, sizes, and languages. Another room was the civilian dojo for those that do not want to be Shinobis but still want to protect themselves. There were three games rooms, five bathrooms with out tubs or showers, three living rooms, a dinning room, and one large kitchen the could rival a fancy high end café.
 
The second floor was dedicated to the bedrooms. Each bedroom was large enough for a bed, dresser, a table or two, and a few other things that the person wanted. And every two bedrooms had a bathroom connecting the two with the door locking inside the bedrooms and a deadbolt lock that locked inside the bathroom. A small bathtub/shower was separated from the main bathroom the toilet also in its own room from the bathroom. Each bathroom had two sinks and two sets of cabinets for the two occupants. The master bedroom was the only room with its own bathroom that was three times bigger then the normal bathrooms in the house.
 
The third floor was strictly for the Shinobi's in the clan, with a library full of scrolls and books containing fighting styles, jutsus of all kinds, and a few summoning scrolls as well. There was also a room dedicated to the many weapons the Uzumaki have made or collected thru the years each one a deadly work of art. The last room was a special room twice the size of the civilian dojo with special seals on the walls, ceiling and floor to simulate any place with an advance genjutsu and brevity seals to allow a person to train from two times gravity all the way to five hundred if they could handle it. The work put into the room, took over thirty generation, and many seal masters to get it where it was now, and as the heir and future clan head she was responsible to add on to the already numerous seals at least once in her life.
 
Soon Naru was making a simple yet fancy breakfast in the kitchen for her love and herself. Some eggs mixed with milk, salt, fresh crushed black pepper and a little cinnamon, made wonderful scrambled eggs. Some bread made yester day by Naru with one of her mother's recipes toasted and buttered a bit complimented the eggs with some OJ and milk on the side with some hash browns along with it. Just as Naru was putting the finishing touches of breakfast, she head Hinata come down stairs with her clone escorting her. She turned around and nearly lost it when she saw Hinata in a bathrobe, but untied letting her see what was under it.
 
“Uh, Hina-chan?” Naru said while holding her nose to keep a typhoon of blood from rushing out of her nose.
 
“What is it, Naru-chan?” Hinata asked taking an innocent pose.
 
“Could you um…” Naru pointed to Hinata while her eyes roamed up and down the girl's body.
 
Hinata looked down and had the decency to blush before she went into a sexual pose with a finger on her lip batting her eyes towards Naru, “Don't you like this Naru-chan," She said purring all the while.
 
Naru could not take it anymore as every molecule of water in her body turned to blood and rushed out of her nose propelling her into a wall knocking her out with a silly grin on her face. Hinata rushed to see if her love was alright and had to giggle when she was the silly grin on the kitsunes face. The usually timid girl pulled the knocked out kitsune from the wall and towards the living room placing her onto one of the couches. Soon as that was finished she went back into the kitchen and got the food that Naru cooked placing it on the coffee table with a couple extra plates before getting what she wanted and dug in.
 
Naru soon heard moans while she was coming out of her unscheduled sleep, opening her eyes she saw Hinata with her robe thankfully tied around her waist, chowin' down on her cooking. She sat up watching the girl moan from the flavorful food before she opened her bathrobe just enough to teas Hinata back before leaning back to show her own treasures then got Hinata attention.
 
“Like it, Hina-chan?” Naruto smirked widely as Hinata had the grace to blush from seeing her love like Naru was.
 
Hinata looked away remembering what that she teased Naru the same way but before she could say that she was sorry for doing that, Naru took her chin in her hand and pulled her into a kiss of forgiveness. When she pulled back Hinata had a spaced out look in her eyes as Naru took some of Hinata breakfast for herself. Soon the two were talking, with kisses and soft caresses being exchange between the two. Afterwards the two did the dished together with a little kiss and play between them, then went back up stairs to get dressed.
 
Soon Naru was in a red and gold variation of her usual dress while Hinata went into her usual style of clothing. Naru decided that Hinata needed a tune up of clothing, so to speak.
 
“Hinata why do you wear clothes to thick and heavy that you could lose more pounds then you can gain during an ice cream eating binge?”
 
Hinata blushed a bit before confessing, “I just don't like the way some guys look at me. It's embarrassing.”
 
Naru went into a thinking pose before going strait into an exaggerated hero pose, “I've got an idea!!!”
 
That got Hinata worried a little because she seen the look in her girlfriends eyes when she saw her clothes and knew that she would do something about it.
 
“I'm taking you shopping!” Naru said before she took Hinata's hand and dragged the poor girl towards the door.
 
That got Hinata worried, “But Naru-chan, you can't go out like you are!!!”
 
That stopped Naru before she reached the door. “You right.”
 
Naru re-took her thinking pose letting go of Hinata. Hinata began rubbing her wrist from how hard Naru was pulling her and how tight she held her wrist. Even thought what she said was true, if what she already knew about her girlfriend is true then it would be temporary.
 
“I've got it!!!” Naru cried out before forming the ram seal with her hands and disappeared in a poof of smoke.
 
When she reappeared her tails and fox ears were gone, her hair was dark brown with equally dark brown eyes, with her whisker marks gone form her cheeks.
 
“There now we SHOP!!!” Naru chan cried out like a war cry before pulling Hinata by her wrist to her favorite clothing shop which helped her with her clothing as a girl, and also knew what she really looked like.
 
“By the way,” Naru called out to Hinata who was flapping about like a flag during a rough storm, “Call me Kasumi!!!”
 
Soon as the reached a store something came up in Naru's mind, “What kind of look are you looking for?”
 
Hinata thought for a bit before she spoke her answer.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“All right people I need extreme help here. I need help with what Hinata's look should be. Here is some choice that I want you to vote on.”
 
1. Conservative: meaning almost no skin is shown and barley any tight clothing
 
2. Semi-conservative: Some skin is shown and some clothes are tight but only Naru would drool at it.
 
3. Non-conservative: More then some skin is shown with very tight clothing which many men and some women would drool over but quickly be adverted by Naruto/Naru