Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ Is that Hinata?!? ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Well I've had the vote for Hinata's new look up for a little under a week now and surprisingly more then a few people had voted for semi-conservative at least until after the chunin exams. So that's what I'm going to do, and with a little help form Naru and her friend form the clothing store. And next chapter I will reveal which team Hinata and Naru will be on with their teacher.”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 6:
Is that Hinata?!?
 
“I have no clue?” Hinata said as then stood in front of the clothing store Naru, now Kasumi, loves.
 
“Well in clothing there are only three types of clothing styles. Conservative for people who don't want to show off their body, Semi-conservative, for people who do want to show some of their body but not a lot, then last but not least is the non conservative for people who want to show of their body to the fullest,” Naru explained to Hinata.
 
Hinata thought for a few seconds and decided on a style, “Would semi-conservative work for me?”
 
Naru quickly nodded her head so fast that you would think if might fly off, "Definitely!!!!”
 
Soon Hinata found herself being pulled into the store with Naru. Soon as they entered they saw no one in there. Naru sighed before going around the counter to the right of the door and began kicking something.
 
“Wake up you lazy girl!!!” Naru shouted to someone behind the counter.
 
That got Hinata curious at what her love was talking about. As soon as she got to the other side, she gasped when she saw her love kicking a cute teenage boy with short brown hair, who was sleeping thru it like it was nothing.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, NARU-CHAN?!?!?”
 
That got the boy up quicker then a gopher jumping into its hole during Groundhog Day. He was behind the small girl covering her mouth with one hand.
 
“Shut up!” He whispered to the Hinata in a girlish voice that got Hinata wondering if she was hearing things.
 
When she was let go she turned around to see that the boy was actually a girl. Her brown eyes shined with mischief as her clothing almost screamed boy. Her clothing seemed more tailored to a boy then a girl, with short baggy jeans, and white baggy shirt that had words she did not know.
 
The girl saw that she was looking at her shirt and said, “My shirt said `I'm out of bed and dressed what more do you want'.”
 
Hinata began wondering why she spoke perfect Japanese yet she could not even read her shirt. Naru came to her rescue with her answer.
 
My friend here, Christian, or Chris as she likes to be called, is from over the sea.”
 
That got Hinata wide eyed, “That's were you got your clothing, Na, I mean Kasumi-chan?”
 
Before Naru could speak, Chris spoke up in a rough almost feminine voice, “Yes, this girl can contribute her clothing to my mother's skills in clothing.”
 
Naru turned to Chris and began asking her to help Hinata with some semi-conservative clothing. Before Hinata knew it she was dragged all over the store, her arms filled with different clothing as Chris told some of her tale.
 
Chris came over the sea with her mother, who was in another town at the moment. Both had at least a black belt in many martial art forms thanks to their great grand parents who were expert martial artist. When they came to Konoha nine years ago they were hoping to not only learn a few martial art techniques but also sell some clothing from their country to some of the Shinobis and civilians here along with teaching a few of their techniques to them.
 
While they were somewhat disappointed with the taijutsu here their clothing and dojo did get off to a big start, at least until one night when they had to use their skill against some people. On night after a class some of their younger students came to them yelling about some adults attacking a kid. The mother/daughter duo raced to the scene and got the shock of their life when they saw some of their older students attacking a young Naru. They got so pissed they began attacking their former students with styles they didn't show them, breaking bones, busting noses, and other devastating attacks.
 
Later they found out why she was attacked and began teaching the poor kid when ever they could in their martial arts. Soon they heard the kid was fighting back but never harming more then a few muscles in each person. Unfortunately some of the people who use to come to their store stopped, even going as far as saying they support the “Demon” They changed their tunes fast if they called Naru a demon around either woman.
 
Soon Hinata had over five bags full of clothing in her arms then got dragged to the changing rooms, and began trying out the clothes with Chris watching her. While they were talking clothes Naru went over to a near by freezer that had a coin slot beside it. Soon, she put a few ryu coins in the slot, and then opened the door pulling a plastic bottle from it before opening the screw on cap and taking a deep drink.
 
“I don't know why,” she said as she pulled the bottle form her lips and looked at the deep red plastic wrapped around the bottom of the bottle with English letter that spelled, original Dublin Dr Pepper on the wrap, “But I love these drinks from over seas.”
 
“She ready Kasumi-chan!” Naru heard Chris say and turned around doing a double spit take when she saw what Hinata wore.
 
Hinata wore a lavender shirt that was slightly tight with a two inch midriff, hip hugging dark blue jeans that flared at the ankles, a dark blue vest, and her headband tied around her neck with leather instead of a cloth making it look more like a collar then a bandana. Naru just drooled at how hot Hinata was at that moment. Hinata blushed at the look of lust Naru had in her eyes aimed right at her. Naru walked slowly up to Hinata drooling at the angel in front of her.
 
“Wow,” was all she could say “You, I, her, wow.”
 
Chris chuckled at her friend's speechlessness, “She thinks your hot Hinata.”
 
Hinata's blush got deeper and tried to go back into her changing room to calm down but Naru was in the room before she could lock the door. Naru locked the door behind her and disengaged her Henge before slamming both of her hands beside her prey.
 
“Do you know how much those clothes of your turn me on?” She said licking around and on Hinata's lips.
 
All Hinata could do was moan before Naru took her lips and beginning making out with her. While all that was happening Chris silently opened the changing room door and began watching the two make out with some blood running down from her nose. Soon she closed the door and knocked on it wiping the blood from her face. Naru came out in her henge with a shit eating grin and Hinata breathing like she just ran a five mile marathon with bright red cheeks.
 
“It seems that you to had a good time.” Chris said returning Naru's shit eating grin.
 
The two girls just nodded their heads as Hinata tried on more clothing with pretty much the same result every time, but less of the kissing and more of the drooling. Soon they left the store with Naru's frog shaped wallet was considerably lighter. Soon they reached Naru's home, the hidden kitsune turned back to her girl wondering something.
 
“What are you going to do, this next week we have before we get our teams?” Naru asked deactivating her henge.
 
Hinata just shrugged her shoulders, “I really don't...” Before she could finish a Hyuuga Branch Member came running towards the duo.
 
“Hinata-sama, Hiashi-sama wants to know if you will stay here with Naru-sama or come back home?” She asked bowing to the young heiress.
 
“Does Otou-san mind if I stay with Naru-chan?” Hinata asked a little worried.
 
“Hiashi-sama told me to tell you that he did not mind if you stayed at Naru-sama's house.”
 
“Could you please tell Otou-san that I'm staying with Naru-chan?”
 
“Tell Hiashi-san, not to worry,” Naru said as she wrapped her arm around Hinata's shoulders, “I'll have her ready for team selection soon.”
 
The Hyuuga branch member bowed to the couple then left quickly to deliver the message. Naru ushered Hinata into the house and up into the master bedroom to drop off her clothes in the master closet. Hinata turned to her love and asked her something.
 
“What are we going to do Naru-chan?”
 
Naru went into a thinking pose before saying, “Well first I want to test you for which element is most suited for you before I decide anything.”
 
Naru and Hinata went into the Kazama Shinobi library and went to a special cabinet in the middle of the room, before opening it and pulling out what seamed to be two regular pieces of paper. At Hinata's curious gaze she explained that the paper she was holding was specially treated with chakra when it was a tree and react to what type of element a person would be good at.
 
“People usually have one, maybe two elements their good at,” Naru explained, “For me it's wind and fire. Wind being my natural element before Kyu-chan gave me enough of her youkai to transform into a half-demon, making fire also my number one element.”
 
Hinata was a little skeptical about it but gave in when Naru did her version of the puppy-dog-eyes, or what she calls, her fox-kit-eyes. When Hinata pushed a little bit of her chakra into the paper and it instantly gathered as much moisture as it could going completely soggy., she then took the other chakra paper and it did exactly the same thing. Hinata was about to go into depression but stopped when Naru said something.
 
“That's interesting.”
 
“Why is it interesting,” Hinata asked, “That I only have one element?”
 
“No,” Naru said shaking her head before going to one of the many shelves and pulling out a few books, “That your element is water.”
 
Naru placed the books onto a near by table and opened two or them up. One was a geographical map, the other a science journal of sorts.
 
“One of my ancestors, who interested in where elements frequent most, did a long term study on why one type of element is more frequent in one country then another and found it that it all has to do with location.”
 
 
That got Hinata confused, “What does that have to do with my ability to use water jutsu?”
 
“Because,” Naru began, “Fire country's landscape and climate is perfect for fire and sometimes lightning type jutsus.”
 
Seeing Hinata confused expression she explained further, “Take for example five different herds of dear.”
 
As Naru explained to Hinata, her mind began to imagine what her love was talking about.
 
If you compared the amount and type of meat of one herd in one part of the continent to that of another herd from another part, the amount and type would be entirely different based on how much food each deer got, how much exercise, and other things.”
 
Naru then took the journal in her right hand and began pointing out different countries with the other. “Take Kaze no Kuni for example, its people are more likely to be in tuned to Wind because of there country being mostly dessert with very high winds, while Hi No Kuni has more Fire users because of the bright and warm weather.”
 
“My ancestor theorizes that Shinobis who are different from the majority are twice as powerful then others, because of the extra chakra control needed in those parts.”
 
Hinata was surprised that she could be more powerful then other Shinobis because of her element. Naru closed all the books and placed then back in their rightful places before getting a few scrolls from some more shelves and dropping them on the table creating a huge bang. Hinata's eyes went wide when she saw the huge number scrolls Naru took out.
 
“These are many of the Mizu jutsus that my family has collected over the years; I want you to have them.”
 
Hinata gasped at that, “No, Naru-chan I could not…”
 
Before she could finish Naru placed a finger on Hinata's mouth keeping her from talking.
 
“My father gave me a letter saying that these techniques only for those I deem worthy of them. I know you will do them proud.
Hinata's eyes went wide before they began to water and she threw herself at Naru making them both crash to the ground as she cried her eyes out in happiness. Naru just held the girl in her arms whispering soothing and calm word into her ear as her angel cried. Naru knew that few people were nice to Hinata and was glad that she could make her happy.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
Well people it seems that ff.net is acting like a pissed off female dog to me and I've decided that I'm going to post of mediaminer until its back on. Tell everyone who reads my stories to review there until I can post again on ff.net. till then!!!”