Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ Meeting the Teams ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Well people have time for another chapter before I hit the midnight oil yet again for my finals. This one is dedicated to all those reviewers and authors that have stuck with me so far in this story. And since I'm still having trouble with my other story “Shinobi Tamer” I'll keep going with this one until I get some ideas. Anyway, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!”
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 7
Meeting the Teams
 
It's been a little under a week since Naru and Hinata began training for the when they get on their Genin teams. Both girls trained their little hearts out. Hinata with her new water jutsus, trying to master the ones Naru gave her. Naru on the other hand was trying to finish something her father started.
 
“The Ransengan?” Hinata asked one time when they were resting from training almost day and night.
 
That's right, an incomplete jutsu my old man had been working on, before Kyuubi came.” Naru said sipping on some water.
 
“If it's not finished yet why do you use it?”
 
“Because even unfinished it's still one of the most powerful jutsus that does not need any seals.
 
“What is left for it to be complete?” Hinata wondered out loud with Naru answered with a shrug.
 
Soon it was the day when Genin would be placed into teams to train for their future in the Shinobi world. Hinata was sitting with Naru in her boy form surprising many people who didn't think they would get together, along with how cute she looked in her new clothes, but one pissed off dog boy was not exactly happy.
 
“Hey Naruto-baka what are you doing here, this is for passing students only and why are you near my girl?!?”
 
“One,” Naruto started lifting up a fist with one finger out, “Hina-chan is not your girl and two,” He then lifts up another finger as he kept on going, “What is this inu-baka?” He said pointing to the Konoha headband on his forehead.
 
Kiba almost went ballistic and attacked Naruto but Iruka came in and settled the class down before moving on to his speech he give every one of his kids becoming a Genin. They all groaned when he began and people began falling asleep. Hinata leaned over towards Naruto and whispered in his ear.
 
Naru-chan,” She whispered so softly not even Kiba or his Nin-dog Akamaru could hear, “Thank you, He's been after me since he saw what I truly look like during one of his peeping expeditions in the hot springs.”
 
Naru nearly shouted out but Hinata said something that almost made him face fault, “Thought he won't be doing that again, Sakura was with me and she hit him farther then I've ever seen someone fly.”
 
Naruto chuckled a bit with Hinata giggling. Soon Iruka was calling out teams with Naru thinking about her father's incomplete jutsu wondering how she could complete it. Naru was pulled out of her musing when she heard something that almost made her cackle like a mad woman.
 
Team 7 will be, Sasuke Uchiha, Kiba Inuzuka, and Sakura Haruno, your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake.”
 
Sakura jumped up and shouted out her glee rubbing it in her rival for the broody Uchiha's heart. Every one rolled their eyes as Kiba just hit his head over and over when he heard what team he was on. Iruka just rolled his eyes and went on.
 
“Team 8 will be, Naruto Uzumaki,” Naruto turned his head towards Iruka as he went on, “Shino Aburama, and Hinata Hyuuga, your teacher will be Kurenai Yuuhi.”
 
The two girls could not believe that they were on the same team and nearly lost it if the warning Hiashi and Sandaime gave them the day before didn't pop back into their heads. After calling out the last two teams they were given a lunch break to get to know their future teammates. Both lovers went outside to try and find their teammate and found him easily. The kid was a light grey jacket with a high collar that covered the bottom part of his face from his nose down, regular dark brown Shinobi pants with a shuriken holder hanging from some bandages warped on his right thigh. They went over to the kid who was sitting at the base of a tree with a bee on his finger seaming to talk to it. While Hinata could not hear the conversation, Naru with her hidden kitsune ears could.
 
“Thanks for telling my colony where the best flowers are Shino.” The bee said in its own language.
 
“It was not a problem;” Shino said in its language that Hinata could not hear, “tell your queen I said hi.”
 
Naruto watched the bee fly away and said to Shino, “That was nice of you to do for her colony.”
 
Hinata took what her lover said in stride while Shino's eyes widen behind his dark shades.
 
“Who could you understand us?” He asked wondering how Naruto knew what they were saying.
 
“I might tell you when we meet out sensei.” He said sitting down beside Shino.
 
“Ah yes I remember,” He said, “We are teammates.”
 
“Name's, Naruto,” Naru introduced her boy side, “And his beautiful girl is my girlfriend Hinata.”
 
Hinata blushed when Naru introduced herself as Naru's girlfriend.
 
“I know of both of you,” Shino said a little surprised that Hinata and Naruto got together, “I am Shino Aburama.”
 
During the lunch hour the three of them talked, well mostly Naru and Hinata talked while Shino listened. When it came to abilities Naruto said he would tell him when their teacher got their while Hinata told him some of what she could do, but when it came to Shino they were both surprised about his.
 
“You have bugs in your body?” Hinata asked disbelief written on her face.
 
“Yes, my family has a contract the Kikaichu bugs,” Shino said with some fear running thru his body as he said this, knowing many people did not like bugs, but Naruto's response came as a surprise to him.
 
“That is so cool!!!” Naruto shouted out jumping to his feet.
 
“You're not afraid of me?” surprise evident in his normally emotionless voice.
 
“What?!? No way!!! Having an army that so small and that many people ignore that can attack at a moments notice is so cool!!!” Naruto ranted on and on, “I wish I had something like that!!!”
 
Hinata pulled Naruto down by his arm whispering in his ear, “Naru-chan, you already have an army with kyu-chan.”
 
Hinata thought that her voice was low enough that Shino wouldn't hear but one of his bugs was near by and heard everything and whispered it into Shino ear that was opposite of Hinata and Naruto. He was about to ask why Hinata called Naruto a girl but they got called in before he could ask. Soon the trio was waiting for their teacher to show and thankfully didn't have long to wait.
 
Is team 8 here?” A woman said walking thru the sliding door.
 
The dark haired woman was a little bellow six feet, with past her shoulder a little bit, with strange white wrapping around her upper body with a fish net shirt under it that had only one sleeve on her right side that was bright red and baggy while the same hand and arm was wrapped in white bandages. Her bright red eyes looked thru the class room watching as Naruto, Hinata and Shino got up.
 
“Follow me please.” She said was she went back thru the door with her team following behind her quickly.
 
Kurenai remember that the Hokage wanted her to talk to her students at one of the few unused training grounds, while she was wondering why he asked her to do that she would follow her leader anywhere. Soon as they reached an almost abandoned training ground she began.
 
“I would like to know a little about each of you, so could you please tell me about your self.”
 
She saw that someone needed to break the ice a bit and decided to go first. “I'm Kurenai Yuuhi; I became a Jounin after the last exam. I'm a specialist in various types of genjutsu. I like to study human psychology, sing karaoke, and work in my garden. I dislike loud drunks, and people who think woman can not become effective ninjas. My ambition is to prove that a reconnaissance specialized team can be successful and to see all three of you become jonins.”
 
Hinata saw that her lover was a little bit scared to introduce both sides of herself and the smaller girl decided to go first.
 
“I am Hinata Hyuuga; I like cheerful people who are kind, and my boyfriend Naruto. I dislike people who hurt others, and people who hate my boyfriend with out understanding him. My hobbies are pressing flowers, training by my self and my boyfriend Naruto, and making medical salves. My dream is to be the head of my clan and make both my father and boyfriend proud of me.”
 
Kurenai was happy that Hinata finally got the boy of her dreams and hoped that they would be happy for many years to come. She looked at Naruto and was surprised to see him fidgeting, with worry in his eyes. She began to wonder what would make him like that when he as usually outgoing, carefree and mostly annoying. Shino went next seeing that no one else was going to go.
 
“I am ShinoAburama. I like to study insects and find new varieties that haven't been catalogued by my family yet. I dislike people who kill insects for no reason. My ambition is to learn all of the Aburamabloodline jutsus and then develop my own techniques using my allies.”
 
Kurenai looked over at Naruto nodding to him to introduce himself. Naruto fidgeted some more before Hinata placed a hand on her boyfriend's and gave him a small nod of her head. Naruto took a deep breath and slowly let it out.
 
“What I'm about to tell you Kurenai-sensei, Shino, I need you to keep secret.” After a nod he got up, took a deep breath, and formed her usual half ram seal and said the one word that gets everyone. “Kai.”
 
When the smoke cleared Kurenai's jaw along with Shino's dropped to the ground. In front of them was a female version of Naruto with four fox tails at the base of her spin complete with fox ears. Hinata took it in stride before she pulled Naruto down back on the fallen tree they were using as a bench and cuddled the tails like they were teddy bears.
 
After Kurenai pulled her jaw up off the floor she asked, “Is this a joke?”
 
Naru sadly shook her head, “No, my name is Naru Kazama, daughter of Arashi Kazama and Kagome Uchiha.”
 
Soon she began talking about her like's dislikes and other things that she knew she could tell them. She even told them about her two bloodlines. The Uchiha bloodline, the Sharingan, and the Kazama bloodline, the ability to train at higher levels then normal human, while that may not be a special bloodline but in the long run it's the most powerful. It means that a Kazama could last longer then most ninjas when regular ninjas would be flat on their back panting for breath.
 
Some Kazama's in the past could also absorb bloodlines thru the transfer of blood making them even more powerful, and anyone who was born form a Kazama and a person with a bloodline, married anyone with another bloodline, the two could mix together without any birth mutation. It was such a powerful bloodline that the Kazama clan got killed for it.
 
After Kurenai get her wits together she asked, “Why did you tell us such a deep secret, Naru-chan?”
 
“I believe that a team who is going to be around for a long time should not have any secrets between them, because secrets between teammates could create distrust between the members of the team.”
 
Kurenai had to nod her head at that before what she was going to do after them introduce themselves came back to her. “I was going to test you after we finished introducing ourselves but it seems like we have run out of time so we will do it tomorrow at eight.”
 
“But we already had our Genin exam,” Hinata said, “Why are we being tested again?”
 
“Because that test was just to see if you had the ability to become Genin,” Kurenai said, “This on is to see if your really ready to be Shinobis. Out of 27 students only nine will actually pass. That's a failing rate of 66 percent.”
 
That got every one's attention, Hinata's eyes went wide while Naru's jaw fell from its perch and made a good size dent in ht ground and Shino raised a single eye brow.
 
“Also,” Everyone turned to the red eyed woman as a small twinkle appeared at the corner of her eye, “You better not eat breakfast tomorrow.”
 
As she left the kids just sat there before Naru spoke up, “Hina-chan.”
 
“Yes Naru-chan?”
 
“We're in deep shit aren't we?”
 
“I believe so Naru-chan.”
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
There you go people. Another chapter before I put out my Female Naruto: Christmas Special. I believe you will like it. Just wait a few days and it will be up. Until then. See ya later, cowboy!!!”