Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Female Naruto My Way:M rated version ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“All right people, here is the next chapter in the story. I may revive this sometime in the near future because my ideas for this chapter are a little fuzzy at the moment, just bare with me.”
 
 
Naruto:
Female Naruto My Way
 
Chapter 8
Test Day Part 1
 
Soon the day of testing began for the new Shinobi's, this would decide if their just playing or serious about it. Team eight met each other at another training ground made mostly of trees, a small river, and a clearing right smack dab in the middle of it all. It was getting closer and closer to eight o'clock and each one was worried about the test. None of the Genin knew what it would be about and were hoping to do their best during it.
 
“I'm so glad we have Kurenai as a teacher instead of someone else.” Hinata said as she lay on the ground with her head on Naru's lap.
 
Naru, who was in her true form and regular clothes with a few additions to it, just nodded her head as she ran her fingers thru Hinata's hair. Shino was leaning on a near by tree watching the two love birds just soaking in their love for each other. The bug boy was not normally a romantic but a scene like this was rare to see even in times of peace. He also took in the new additions that the girls had along with their normal clothes. Both girls had black shin and forearm armor. Naru also had a weird sword that he had never seen before on her back.
 
“At least we didn't get Kakashi-neesan.” Naru commented.
 
That surprised Shino a bit, “You know the copy-cat ninja?”
 
“Yes I do,” Naru said as she looked up towards Shino, “He was one of the ones who taught me before I went to the academy. Not only is he one of the most powerful Shinobi but also the laziest too. He's always late for everything except a mission or a release from the Icha-icha collection.”
 
All three kids blushed hearing that knowing what it was. Before that could talk any further a strong wind picked up making them close their eyes so that anything in the wind did not damage their eyes. When it calmed down they saw their teacher in front of them, but not in her normal clothing. She wore a tight black shirt with the Konoha Jounin vest and black pants that hugged her hip a bit while the legs were a little baggy. She wore her long dark hair in a low pony tail to keep it out of her eyes.
 
“You're here on time,” Kurenai said as she looked over her team, “I like that in people. Did any of you eat?”
 
The whole team shook their heads but Hinata and Naru thought, `oh yes we did,' as they got up from the ground, and Shino's stomach grumbled a bit. Kurenai was kind of disappointed at what she heard but when she didn't hear Hinata's nor Naru's stomach, she began grinning in her mind.
 
“That's good, now on with the test.”
 
Kurenai reached into one of the pockets of her Jounin vest and pulled out two small silver bells with some string tying them together. Letting them dangle from her finger with a smirk more meant for her friend and sometimes bed partner, Anko, and if she remembered correctly, blood sister to Naru.
 
“You three need to take these bells away from me, whoever does pass the test.”
 
Hinata had a look of confusion as she looked at the bells, “Kurenai-sensei, there are only two bells.”
 
“That's because either one or all of you are going to go back to the academy if you do not get a bell.”
 
This got the Genin sweating badly, thought you couldn't see it with Shino's high collar and shades. Kurenai just kept on smirking as she pulled out a regular alarm clock and sets in on a near by stump. Naru saw that it was set for twelve o'clock and wondered what it was for.
 
What's that for?” Naru asked for the whole team.
 
Kurenai giggled before replying to the kitsune's questions, “This is set for twelve o'clock. If none of you get a bell before then, one or all of you will be tied to those trees and not eating lunch today.”
 
Each of the three new Genin had different thought on their new sensei. Shino, while impassionate on the inside, was boiling on the inside while the two girls scooted closer together and gave each other a low, behind the back five with small smiles on their faces.
 
“When I say so,” Kurenai started, “You have until the alarm rings to get the bells. Oh, and one world of warning, when you come at me, you better do it with the intent to kill.”
 
The three kids could only stair at the woman like she was crazy, they were quiet for a few seconds trying to digest the information before Hinata stammered out a reply.
 
“B-but we could k-kill you, Kurenai-sensei!!!”
 
The red eyed woman just chuckled again before saying, “I doubt that you would purposely kill me Hinata, same with Shino and Naru. But for the purpose of the exam it's a must. Are you ready?”
 
Every one of the young teens got into a ready stance waiting for the signal. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and so heavy that you could possibly lie on it like it was a bed.
 
The red eyed woman could only smile before shouting out, “GO!!!”
 
In a flash, all three kids disappeared into the brush and the waiting game began. A few minuets rolled by then Kurenai began searching for them with her senses. As she found them one by one she began a commentary in her mind about each one.
 
She looked to her right with her eyes ad towards the tree tops where she could feel Shino while thinking, `Shino is making good use of his Kikaichu bug; probably using them to hide his chakra. Not a bad idea but he needs to refine it some more.'
 
Then searching out again she found Hinata, but with a little bit more difficulty then she had the Aburama boy, `Hinata must be using her Hyuuga chakra control to hide herself. Something her girlfriend helped her with? I guess I'll find out.'
 
When she tried to find the other girl, `Nani?!?” I can't find her!!! I guess what Kakashi and Hokage-sama warned me about was true, but is she using her natural abilities or her kitsune ones?'
 
As she was trying to figure out what the kitsune was using she heard a noise behind her. Turning quickly she saw Naru leaping out of the trees behind her and land in a fighting stance similar to that of her tenant.
 
`Speak of the devil,' she thought before saying, “You sure are impatient.”
 
Naru just shook her head before replying with, “Na, I was just waiting for you to pass me over with your senses before popping out.”
 
Outside, Kurenai only opened her eyes slightly at this revelation but inside, `YOU GOT F…ING TO BE KIDDING ME?!?'
 
“By the way,” Naru said, “I'm going to attack now.”
 
That was all the warning the red eyed teacher was going to get before Naru sprang into action. As soon as Naru was close she threw a punch a Kurenai forcing the genjutsu mistress to block. The woman was no slouch when it came to taijutsu but Naru was a few levels above her maybe more. Kurenai somehow felt like she was being tested somehow. When she twisted to the side from a punch that moved so fast it seamed to displace air all around it, she pulled out a kunai and jabbed it into Naru's shoulder. Naru smiled at the wound before disappearing with a puff of smoke.
 
“What the?!?” was all she could say before she heard some weapons being thrown at her.
 
When they hit her she fell to the side before “POP” the woman's body disappeared replaced with a log. From where the weapons came from, Naru popped her head out cursing some before she also heard the sound of weapons being thrown with her fox like hearing. She jumped into the air allowing the kunai and shuriken to hit the poor tree she was using as a weapons platform. As she was in the air she saw Kurenai coming at her with a kunai ready to slice her skin.
 
Knowing she didn't have time to pull out her own kunai, Naru reached behind her back and pulled out her sword. With a loud “Ting” both blades meet for a short time before their owners pushed away just before they landed. When Shino and Kurenai caught their first glimpse of the kitsune girl's blade, they could only stair in awe at the workman ship of the strange sword. The blade was double edged about a half an inch to an inch wide. The handle and handle guard was black with small silver rings and appeared to be one piece.
 
“Like it?” Naru said as she twirled the strange sword around her body, “I based this on a movie that Kyu-chan once watched long ago. I don't remember what it was exactly but when I had, a friend of mine's make it I used one of my fangs to give it power.”
 
Kurenai slightly smirked as she began to mold her chakra for one of her favorite genjutsus. Naru instantly felt that something was wrong, and it was verified when Kurenai disappeared like a mirage. As she began looking around roots burst out of the ground and wrapped around her tightly while a huge tree began to grow rapidly behind her. The roots forced Naru's back to the tree as she struggled to get out of the pervertive roots, which seemed to go for her panties.
 
Beside the struggling kitsune a Kurenai appeared form out of the tree with a kunai poised to strike. The red eyed woman brought the dagger down quickly aiming right for Naru's heart. Just as the blade pierced the skin Naru exploded into a large cloud of smoke. Kurenai was so surprised that she fought another clone she let up on her chakra allowing the tree and roots to shimmer away revealing the genjutsu.
 
“What the heck just happened?” Kurenai asked herself before searching out for the elusive kitsune.
 
As she was searching she found that her other two charges were gone too. Mentally cursing her self for not keeping eyes on them she took to the trees to try and find them before they could plan something. Far away from the action, Shino and Hinata watched over a meditating Naru using their respective bloodlines to help them. A few seconds later Naru opened her eyes with a huge smile on her face. Her girlfriend and new partner turned to her as they heard her stand up.
 
“I know what she capable of now.” She said, before they began planning how to get the bells.
 
Watch out Kurenai. You're being targeted for a prank/plan.
 
DM41DM41DM41DM41DM41
 
“Here we go people, another chapter for this one, as for the people waiting for the XXX rated version of the Christmas special. I'm having trouble with it, but don't worry. It's coming out as soon as I can work out what Hinata and Naru are going to do. Also if you have any ideas for this story, please send them; I need some for the next chapter. See ya later!!! Oh and for those of you waiting for this chapter to appear in FF.net. It's not letting me put up any new chapter/stories!!! Could someone figure out what going on there!!!