Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gaara's Love ❯ Team 7 Come's To Visit ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Gaara's love

CHAPTER ONE:Team 7 Comes To Visit

Team 7 finaly got within a mile of their sand shinobi friend's,Gaara and his team,house their newest team member,Shina Chidori,following behind Sasuke and Sakara,who are holding hands ever since the started going out,as they walked the rest of the way to garra house.when they finaly got there,Sasuke and Sakara were tired but shina was just standing there arms crosed eyes closed,Sasuke knocked on the door and steped back taking ahold of Sakara's hand again waiting for the door to open while Shina opened her eyes."Finaly where here"she said and closed her eyes again.When the door finaly opened with gaara standing there looking surprised."Hey guys whats up?"he asked a little wonderingly."Hey Gaara can we stay here for a while we need to rest before heading back to Konoha?"asked sasuke."Sure but whos the dark girl behind you?"he asked."Who..Oh you mean Shina she's the one who replaced Naruto on our team when he passed the Chunin Exams."replied Sakara.In response to her introudiction,Shina opened her left eye then closed it after looking at Gaara."well she's offialy quiet,isn't she."said Gaara."Well come on in you guys and i'll show you your rooms,and i guessing Sasuke and Sakara get a room togther?"he asked as he let them in.
"Come on this way i'll show you your rooms"he said as he headed to one closed door the was across from the door that had Gaara's name on it and opend it."ok thins is Shina's room."he said as he pointed into the room which had all black and blood red decor,which when Shina opened her eyes,made her smile which totaly shoked Sasuke and Sakara."Sh-she smiled."they said in shock but got over it when she disappeared into her room and closed her door.When the door closed Gaara lead them to a door one door away from Gaara's room."Ok Sasuke and Sakara this is your room."he said and opened a room that had black and dark blue decor and Sasuke and Sakara disappeared into the room."I'll call you when it's time to eat."he said into the rooms then disappeared into his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dinner Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When it was dinner time Gaara knocked on both doors saying dinner was ready then walking back into the kitchin to put the food on the table.When all the food was on the table Sasuke and Sakara walked into the room soon followed after by Shina who sat across from Gaara hand in her lap while Sasuke sat next to Gaara with Sakara across from him.When Shina looked at the food on the table and said"I can't eat anything here."she looked up and at everyone at the table who were staring."what do you mean you can't eat anything here?"asked Gaara confused."I'm a vegitarian i don't eat meat everything on the table has meat so i can't eat anything."she replied and got up from the table and walked back to her room after saying a 'thank you anyway' to Gaara,whom she amitted to likeing in her mind to her inner demon niba /so kitten it seems you have a crush does it not/ 'maybe..maybe not'