Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Gaara's Love ❯ Itichis Attack & Gaara's Crush ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Gaara's Love

Chapter Two:Itichis Attack & Gaara's Crush

About an hour after dinner Shina decided to ask Gaara if there was a place she could train so she walked out of her room and across the hall to knock on his door."Hey Gaara-chan is there a place near by i could train?"she asked when the door opened."Uh yeah i'll show it to you grab hold of my arm and i'll transport us there."he said in his same soft voice that shina couldn't help but notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the training ground's~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they got to the training ground's in a swril of sand Shina let go of Gaara's arm rather reluctently but did.She looked around and saw the training grounds."Wow! It's huge!"she said looking at it."How far from the house is it?"she asked."About a mile away."he said as he turned to go."Well i'm going back to the house so see ya."he said before doing a single hand sign and disappeared in a cloud of sand.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~An Hour later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After and hour of training Shina sat down on the sand a relized it was almost sun down."now what do we have here a young lady like yourself shoud not be out here all alone,"a voice so cold she froze said from behind Shina."You never know what someone might do if they found you."The person said while takeing advantge of her stillness and used vines to tie up her hands as he walked around in frount of her.Whenshe saw who it was she gasped."You-your Itachi Uchiha,Sasuke-chan's brother one who distroyed almost the entire Uchiha clan."She said to scared to move then she saw that he was coming closer to her and bringing a small flask out of his pocket and taking the cork out of it before making her drink it's contents. when the flask was empty Itachi did a few hand seals and his clothe's were gone and his member(A/N:i didn't wants to uses it's real name)stood fully erect.Shina blushed when she saw it but got scared again when he started to move closer.When he got right in front of her the vines puled her to the ground her hands above her head as Itachi riped the front of her shirt alond with her bra along with her pants and positend himself between her legs and thrust quickly into her and started to move in and out at a fast pace enjoying her screams of pain and fright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back At The House~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While meditating in his room,Gaara heard a scream of pain and one calling out for help and.He stood up quickly and without thinking of his justu he ran out of the room and the house and started running towards the training grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back At the training ground's~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Gaara was halfway there Shina had already hit her peak just before Itachi hit his.When he finished he slid out of her and left her tied and betten up naked and bloodied form on the ground her clothers the way they were and used the reverse justu on himself and his close appared right as Gaara entred the training grounds.
When Gaara got there he saw a teriable site....Shina laying on the ground vines tieing her hands togther,her clothes a torn mess not even covering her bloodie body./is that blood i smell/ 'shukaku don't even think about it'."What did you do to Shin-kun you bastered."said gaara just now remembering the justu and using it to appear next to Shina.Itachi just smirked and disappeared.After Itachi disappeared Gaara carefuly picked Shina up briadal style wincing at her groans of pain and quickly ran back to the house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
A/N:ok well this is the second chapter srry it took so long i got in a car accedent a couple days ago and i forgot about the second chapter until now so R&R.Ja Ne.