Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Garra's Heart ❯ first kiss ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was bright day; Gaara was taking his usual rest, sitting along a tree. It had been three days that he and Haruko had been friends and he had begun to love her and even though he didn't know that. What ever he tried to do he could only think about her. Then suddenly he heard a familiar voice. He looked down to see if he was right. yep he was it was Haruko's voice. He gets down the tree as fast he could.
“I brought a lunch for you, I thought that if you don't mind--”
“Lets eat” Gaara took lunch box from her and made a place for both of them. Haruko was shocked but she smiled and sits down with him. “Gaara……….. Can I ask you something?” He paused for a second and turned his face toward her “Yes. What you want to ask?” “……Why do you... stay alone……I mean when ever I see in your eyes it's like that they are full of sorrow……..why it's like that.” She asked. He said nothing for a minute.
“I am sorry; I shouldn't ask you that question.” She apologized by observing his face expression. “My father was fourth Kazekage of sand village, when I was born..... my father ordered Chiyo, the village's poison and puppet specialist, to seal the One-Tailed Shukaku within me during my birth. ...He wanted to make me as the ultimate weapon for the village. But for that he sacrifice my mother..... Because of a demon was implanted inside me no one wanted to came near me………when I was a child I never played with a toys like other kids my father always taught me a new jutsu one after another that made me very powerful…………….as well as a dangerous weapon.” Haruko was just listening to him thinking that there can be people like him in the world. She was trying to understand him more so she could help him. “I was grown like a demon. I had no purpose to live……………..I only wanted in my life was love so I found pleasure and a reason to live in killing people but- "He didn't look toward her; he didn't want to see her face frightened from him because of his another form. “……….Gaara…….. Everyone has purpose in their life but you have to find that ” She holds his hand and says, “I will help you finding that purpose for you……..who knows springs also came in your life.” He was looking straight into her eyes. Her hands were so warm that he didn't want to let them go; he wanted to stay there and listen to her. But suddenly two kunai came from nowhere and stroked toward him. His sand made a shield and stopped them.
He knew very well whose those kunai belonged, “come out you two. What is meaning of this?” he grabbed Haruko from arm and said her to stay behind him, she was holding his arm tightly, she was surprised by seeing those kunai *who want to do such a thing and to whom is Gaara talking to* Then suddenly two persons came out of shadow of tree they were also from sand village. They were Temari and Kankuro.
“What are you two doing here? I told you to not follow me” he was so angry that he could kill them by throwing that kunai back at them.
“Relax we knew that you could stop them.” Kankuro said back to him
“Came to point why you came here?” Gaara asked more patiently then before
“ we came to take you back………..Gaara first listen to us, you know that our father fourth kazekage of sand village is dead and orochimaru get defeated by those leaf villages shinobi.” Temari said by looking into his eyes. “So……. What it has to do with me?.” He looked at her with 'don't care' expression . Haruko was looking at them she wasn't understood what they were talking about.
“We want you back Gaara………… with no Kazekage, everyone is getting at riots and you are the only one who can stop them, you are the only one who can take our fathers place…………… We know that you stopped us to come after you but you were the only way.... Came back Gaara.” Temari said by fearful voice. “.... Kankuro is elder from me, he should take that place” “yeah but I am not that strong to stop them, If I am not then I can't take place of Kazekage.” *geez I can't believe that I said it to him…………and what he is doing with that girl, I never saw him with anybody before especially not with a girl*
Kankuro looked at Haruko, when she looked back at him she get startled. Gaara looked at him in anger.
“You can go now”
“But…………” Gaara looked at Temari, she get scared. She nodded and then both went away from there. When they get vanished in woods Gaara looked toward Haruko who was shocked from everything but she saw in Gaara's eyes and took deep breath, “You should go with them.” Gaara get surprised when she said that. He didn't expect that from her. “but I can't” Gaara replied by seeing toward the ground. “why not? It is your duty whether you want it or not but you have to--” she didn't able to speak any thing. “but I ....I don't want to leave you here.” He held Haruko's hand, he blushed but he looked into her eyes, eyes full of hope, “you are the only person who made my heart beat like that…………..you have a such a warm heart. You were the only person I liked to talk with. I can't go because I………….I begun to like you and I don't want to leave somebody I like..... again” Haruko was shocked because she didn't thought that he would say what she wanted to say him from long time. Then, without warning his lips touched hers, softly and then it turned into passionate kiss. He didn't know what to do with hands but they both seem to like it. Then they both broke there kiss and looked into each others eyes, Haruko hugged him tightly and said, “I will wait for you here……………I will wait till you came back……………..I will wait but you have to go now.” Gaara looked at her and gently smiled. He kissed gently on her forehead and said, “I will be back to take you with me…………..I will” then he vanish in to woods. Haruko stand there and saw him going.
###########################
In the night Where darkness is everywhere In a world full of fantasy Is when I meet you The night so dark Where I fear I would loose you If in this fantasy Forever and ever Never leaving you Staying beside you every second.