Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Garra's Heart ❯ forever and ever ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
~*~*~*~*~*~after 2 years Two years had been past since the Gaara left the village to take his fathers place as fifth kazekage of the sand village. Everyday Haruko goes to same tree where he promised her to come back, she hoped everyday that she would find him taking a rest or standing there, when she doesn't then she goes to collect some herbs for medicine. She had become an excellent Medic-nin. She helped everyone by using her medical-jutsu. Like everyday she went to pick up some herbs to make medicine after visiting to that place. When she done, she stood up, she was holding a basket full of herbs. Then suddenly she heard a familiar voice, “Long time no see.”
Basket fell down from her hands , that was the voice she wanted to hear from two years. She turned to look, it was him, Gaara, he was standing behind her. He was wearing a long black robe and he was still carrying a gourd on his back. He was holding kazekage's hat in his hands.
He took step closer and looked in her black eyes and said, “How are you?”
She was so happy that she couldn't able to speak. She hugged him tightly and started crying, “you finally came back……….I missed you…………..I missed you so much.” He held her tightly, “I missed you too……………know quit crying. I am here, with you…………I came to take you with me Haruko ...........will you live your whole life with……………….in this two years I was just thinking about you……….I may have demon inside me but I will keep you happy………….I will.”
Before he cold complete his sentence, Haruko speak up, “I want to stay with, I like you as you are. As long I'm with you, I am happy. “Gaara smiled and get lowered to kiss her. “I love you.” He said. She looked back at him and smiled. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*after four years “Temari!! Temari!!.........TEMARI!!” a girl yelled while she was running from one place to another. she had long red hair that was flying in the air as she ran. she had bright blue eyes. she was wearing white freely skirt with green top that had laced around her arms.“What it is, why you are yelling?” Temari yelled back at her as she ran into her room she was cleaning her fan sitting on a couch.“I'm….I'm sorry…….. will you teach me how to do Cutting Whirlwind Technique, please…….” “But you are small to do such a powerful attack.” “But I want to be like you, if I started to learn now then one day I will be as powerful as my father” “Akina, Temari is right, you are still small for that and by the way you have a whole life to learn that.” Haruko answered “Haruko is right. Now be a good girl and listen to your mother. ok” Temari replied and Akina nodded
“You are weak, you can't do that attack, I am going to learn all the attacks from my father, so I would become as powerful as him.” said a boy who just ran into the room. “Yeah but you have to find him before you learn something from him, Haru” Temari replied “Yeah you are right. Mom... where is father?” he asked from Haruko. “Well let's see, he might be somewhere in the village, after all he has so many responsibilities.” She replied, then she looked outside the window toward the sand village which was her and her family's home. ~*~*~ Gaara was standing on the top of tower and watching the village. He was Kazekage and as well as father of one daughter and one son. He never imagined that he was going to see this day. His hairs swirled when wind past by. From the day he became a Kazekage everyone started to respect him and they no longer afraid from him. He sighed and looked at the sunset. he closed his eyes and said,“Finally, spring knocked at my door.”