Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Half Hyuga, Half Something Else ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
“Get up you moron!” Rumen yelled.
“Yeah yeah, I'm up!” I said kind of mad. I was awoken from peaceful sleep. Again. “Do you always have to yell?” I asked angrily.
“Just shut up and leave!” He yelled and left.
 
I guess I should explain a little bit. I'm a ninja from Konoha. I'm half Hyuga, half something else. I don't where else I come from but to most of the Hyugas I'm known as the Impurity. I'm the only known mixed Hyuga. Or otherwise the only one without the pure Hyuga blood line.
Although my blood might not be pure Hyuga but I can still use my Byakugan and I know the Gentle Fist Technique. It sucks. But I get along being the “Impurity.”
 
“Hi Roken.”
I looked up, “Hey Hinata.” I said and got my forehead protector. Hinata came in. Hinata was one of the two Hyugas that didn't hate me. Why? Don't know. Didn't care either.
“I've heard the Chunin exams begin pretty soon.” Hinata said. I looked up at her.
“How soon?”
“About a month.”
I stood up, “Interesting. Do you know if I have any missions yet?”
“No, but I'd bet Haruna would know.” Haruna was some one in my squad, if you wanted a description just think of some that looks a lot like Sakura. Only Haruna has shorter hair different clothes and some large swords that you don't want to be on the wrong side of. Her full name is Haruno Huruna. Weird.
“Okay, See you later.” I said and went out side. I jumped into the trees and headed toward Haruna's house.
I arrived about 5 minutes later landing by Haruna's house. Haruna was already outside training with her swords. “Any missions?” I asked.
“The Hokage wants us to meet her in 2 hours,” Haruna answered.
“Okay.” I said. I pulled out two sparing sticks that would slice me into pieces if I lost. “Want to spar?” I asked holding out one of the sparing sticks.
“Sure, the wager?” We always had a bet on these fights.
“Ramen.” I said smiling. “Byakugan!” I said and held up my sword. Even with my Byakugan, Haruna had better sword skills than me so with the Byakugan it was about even.
She charged, I ducked and swung my stick at her feet. She jumped in time and tried to hit me while doing a back flip over me. That's where the Byakugan came into play. Since I didn't have time to turn around and block I had to rely on my Byakugan to be able to block it.
“Not bad.” She said. She was moving around now, getting serious. She swung again while moving to the side. I blocked and decided to keep her busy. I started advancing towards her swing again and again to give her no room for attack. Somehow though, she did get room to attack. I got struck down and she held the stick at my neck before I could get back up.
“Alright, I owe you ramen.”
She returned her swords to the sheath on her back. “Good, let's go.” She said grinning. We walked down to the ramen place and ordered some.
Then I spotted something, “Shenjen! I yelled. He turned and came over to us. “Sit down for some ramen. My treat.”
“Sure, thanks.” Shenjen was the third member of our squad. His specialty was fire. And lots of it. We had a pyromaniac on our hands. It came in useful sometimes. He had green eyes, short red hair, and wore black pants with a red shirt. He wore his forehead protector around his right upper arm.
After the ramen we headed up to the Hokage's place. “Your mission today is to join some ninja at the border of the Water country, apparently. They want some more ninja to join them for this mission due to a large amount of enemies nearby.
“Got it.” I said. Little did I know, this mission was going to be a lot longer than I thought.