Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Half Hyuga, Half Something Else ❯ Secrets of the Impure ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
We headed to the Water country, “This mission looks pretty easy.” Shenjen said, “It looks like we're just back-ups.”
“True.” I agreed, “It doesn't matter really, we get paid.” I said.
“Also true.” Haruna said right next to me.
A moment later, we arrived at the border of the Water country. There were two ninja waiting for us. They were both Jonin. One had red hair, green eyes, and wore all black. The other one wore the vest that most Jonin wore, one thing bothered me about this guy, oh yeah, he was a Hyuga. He looked ready to greet us nicely when he saw me and snorted, “'Bout time.”
The other ninja grabbed him by the shoulder and led him away, I heard a few words, “I will not…due to…grudge.”
“What a jerk.” Haruna said.
“It doesn't really matter that much, I'm used to it.” I said.
“We're Inuzuka Zaner” said the ninja. Then a dog popped his head out of the backpack Zaner had on. “I usually use my dog but she was sick today so I took another dog, just don't tell Kiba.” She grinned. I noticed the canine teeth.
“And I'm Hyuga Baral (pronounced Ber-all)”
“Hyuga Roken, and my teammates, Haruno Haruna and Melz Shenjen.”
“We invade in three hours. Be ready.” Baral snapped. Jeez, what a grouch.
I checked what weapons I had and found a good place to start the invasion. Pretty soon we were ready to attack. “Let's go.” Zaner said and started tree hopping around the place. We did the same and had the unaware enemies surrounded. It was actually pretty easy considering they weren't even shinobi.
I made a hand sign, “Byakugan.” I said quietly. I looked around. Something was behind me. I looked back. It was a kunai. I caught and went to see who threw looking for more kunai if he or she threw more.
I heard two swords cling. The invasion had begun.
“I've got you now. Impurity.” I looked around to see Baral in an all-too-familiar battle stance. The Gentle-fist technique.
I pulled out a kunai, “You really want to be a traitor to our village?” I asked, I stabbed my arm.
“What are you doing?” Baral yelled already coming in for an attack. I could tell that this guy wasn't thinking, rage was fueling the power but he had no defense planned.
I held up my arm, the bloodied one. He struck my arm, it hurt, really bad. “You obviously have no defense planned, your fight is all on rage for me, The Impurity, you despise me.” I made a hand sign, “Raw blood jutsu.” I said and pulled my arm away.
“What are you doing?” He repeated, then he screamed. Where my blood was, there was a deep gash.
“Hurts doesn't it, acid is usually like that.” I took a few steps back. “I'm getting Zaner.” I said but he grabbed me, with his good hand.
He chuckled, “So that's what your impure blood does.”