Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Half Hyuga, Half Something Else ❯ Shinobi...or Demon? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My eyes widened, “What?”
“You've heard the story of the nine tails fox right?” He chuckled, “But what you might not know is that they're were two fox's, one is sealed up in you!” Baral smiled.
This time he came at me differently. He was ready. Before I could do anything he had me. “I'm going to kill you right here.”
“I beg to differ.”
“Haruna! Shenjen!” I yelled. Haruna went after Baral, savagely.
“Duck.” She yelled, I did, you would to if you liked your head. Baral had no choice but to let go. I jumped to a branch.
“Haruna! Get over here!”
“What is it?” she asked me. Her eyes widened, “What are you-“
I sucked in a breath and stabbed my arm with my kunai. I grabbed her blades and smeared blood on them, “You get enough blood on Baral, this battle is over.”
“But-“ She said but Shenjen cut her off.
“If you don't mind, I can't do this on my own!”
“Go.” I said.
She ran off at Baral and started slashing at him. He was good at dodging. But he hadn't noticed the specks of blood slowly going over his whole body. Shenjen shot a flaming kunai at Baral. “Haruna, move!”
Baral dodged the kunai easily. “I'm not done yet!” He laughed.
“Yes, you are.” I made a hand seal, “Raw Blood Jutsu!”
“Augh!” He yelled, he had a huge blotch on his left cheek. He was covered in blood.
“Where's Zaner?” I asked.
“Fighting off the other ninjas.” Shenjen said, “But by the sound of it, it's probably over.” He put his hands behind his head. “Go get her, we'll make sure Baral stays down.”
I went off to find her. “Zaner!” I landed next to Zaner.
“What happened?!” She said, “It's Baral, isn't it?”
“Well…Yeah.”
“Crap. Our job here is done, let's take him back. “You can get his chakra holes can't you?”
“My pleasure.” I answered and made a hand seal, “Byakugan.” I got all 64 of the chakra holes, he was done for now. I enjoyed it.
“It's going to take awhile to get him back. He's going to slow us down.”
“Let's just go back, I need to speak with the Hokage.” I said looking down, my eyes went back to normal. Me? A monster?
“Roken?” It was Haruna.
“Yes Haruna?” I answered without looking up.
“What was that guy talking about? He said you were…you were…a demon fox?” Haruna was worried.
“According to him, I have a 9 tails fox sealed up in me, I'm going to talk to the Hokage to see if I'm a demon or not.”
“You're not a demon, your just possessed by one.” I turned towards the voice, it was Zaner, “It's forbidden to tell you but since you know anyway, I'll tell you. Yes there were to foxes. But one was in the Grass country. That's the one in you. The Kage of the Grass Country sealed it in you. No one is quite sure why, but Grass country lost custody of you and that's why you live here with us.” Zaner finished in a matter-of-factly way.