Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ HitMan (ItaNaru SasuNaru) ❯ TWO ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 2

“Well, Kakashi what business do you have with me?”

“I need you to kill my father.”

Never one to waste any time the dark-haired hit-man replied: “When, where and how do you want him to die?”

“I don’t care, just as long as you make it soon” Kakashi then pulled a yellow envelope out of his coat and handed it to Itachi. “The details of what he looks like as well as his scheduled whereabouts over the next two weeks are there. You get half the money now, and you’ll get the other half just as soon as the job is confirmed.”

“You’re not from around here, are you?” Kisame asked, having now recovered from the fact that Itachi, his boss, had been shooting at him only five minutes before. “I can tell by your accent that you’re from west coast, right?”

Kakashi’s fingers wandered through his silver hair. “Yeah, that’s right.”

“Well, if you want to calm your nerves in a foreign neighborhood, I suggest you book yourself a room at ‘The Pink Cobra’”

“Calm my nerves? You mean a whore house?”

“It’s the best in town. It’s clean and friendly a little costly, but it’s well worth the expense. I suggest Ino or Tenten, or if you’re into guys, Neji or Sasuke. I can tell you with personal experience that each of them is great in bed.”

Unsure as to whether he should feel disgusted or pleased with the new information, Kakashi sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets.

“What about you? What do have to say about this ‘Pink Cobra’ place?”

“I’ve never been there.”

Kisame frowned. “Never been there? You were there less than a mouth ago to do a hit for Orochimaru. But…now that I think of it, I never have seen Itachi buy a whore… I guess he does take his job pretty seriously.”

Kakashi looked at the hit-man in disbelief. “Then where do you-”

“I don’t have time to be fucking around with whores, my job takes a lot of time and energy, not that it’s any of your fucking business.”

Wow, Kakashi thought, I never would have known that a beautiful man like this guy would still be a—

Kisame butted into the conversation “Anyway, it’s a traditional Japanese-style building with sliding paper screen doors and everything. You can’t miss it: it’s right at the heart of Japan town, down by the market.”

“T-thank you …I think.” Kakashi turned his head towards Itachi. “I need to know, have you ever herd of a man called…Kabuto?”

“I don’t believe I have. Why?”

“He is very young scientist, probably only about seventeen years of age. I was told that he does gruesome experiments on people, preferably small children. It’s said that he dissects them alive and uses chemical concoctions to make them into super-humans. After giving the children this stuff, their little bodies seem to become heavily mutated, mindless, disgusting creatures. The sick bastard even has a name for them; I believe he calls them his ‘dark angels’. Anyway, it’s said that they wander the night doing his bidding.”

“Holy shit…That sounds like a fuckin’ sci-fi movie or some shit like that,” Kisame said, his full attention on the handsome one-eyed man.

Irritated at standing still for so long Itachi says “What does this man have to do with me?”

“Well, rumor has it that he is after you.”

“I wouldn’t be surprised: Itachi has a lot of enemies. He is, after all, the Hitman, you know. It’s probably some stupid shit like revenge.”

Kakashi turns around to make his leave. “Whatever Just keep your eyes peeled.”

-ooo-

The next day at The Pink Cobra

Naruto stared at Orochimaru.

Orochimaru stared back at Naruto.

Naruto quivered down to his socks and said. “You’re not serious I mean—”

Orochimaru nodded his head slowly, but surely, telling Naruto just how serious he really was.

Naruto glared at Orochimaru, his eyes narrowing in anger.

Orochimaru grinned, showing pearly white fangs.

A vain began to pulse visibly on the boy’s forehead he pointed an angry, accusing finger at the older man waving it in mad frustration.

“There is no way in Hell I am wearing that thing! You hear me! There’s no way!”

At the opposite end of Orochimaru’s work room, stood Sakura grinning from ear to ear, staring and preening about her brand new uniform. Orochimaru turned his gaze to the girl before turning his attention back to the highly-vexed Naruto, who stood a few feet away from the front of his desk.

“Ah, but Sakura-chan likes our new work uniform. Don’t you, Sakura-chan?”

At the sound of her name she lifted her head and cheerfully yelled: “Yeah! Ni-san, I like our new work uniform!”

“One: I’m not Sakura! Two: I’m not a girl! Three: Sakura, don’t agree with him!”

The uniform in question was a French maids outfit, including a frilly white apron with pink ribbons on the side. It was perfect for Sakura as it only made her look even more adorable then she already was. On Naruto, however, it would only make him look like a cheesy porn star.

“Sakura, I’m going to need some time to explain to this boy, about why I’m the boss around here. So, why don’t you run along and play in Tenten’s room? I don’t think she is busy with any customers today.”

Sakura had become rather board with the argument that was going on, and she knew who would win. He always won. And so, without further ado, she skipped merrily on her way off to see Tenten.

“Hey, don’t you ignore me, you perverted old bastard! You did this on purpose!” Naruto yelled, scowling. He thought of Sakura then, who already left the room. She had been spending an awful lot of time in Tenten’s room lately.

Tenten’s room was on the fourth story floor, room 487. Little Sakura loved Tenten’s room more than anything because it was filled with all sorts of interesting things and beautiful Chinese culture. Sakura loved the fact that Tenten had hand-painted Chinese fans and beautiful silk screens on the walls. But the things Sakura loved the most were the porcelain dolls. Tenten had fifteen of them lined up in a row on a shelf. Each doll was unique from the next; there was woman, men, and children all in traditional Chinese outfits. Sakura was never allowed to touch them, because she knew that these dolls where very special to Tenten.

“Ducky! It’s nice to see you again. Is Orochimaru giving you some time off?”

Sakura nodded and trotted over to where Tenten was sitting alone on her king sized bed.

“You look adorable in that dress! So, do you want to continue our lesson?”

“Yep!”

Tenten smiled and untied her hair so that the dark brown strands fell over her shoulders. She had never particularly liked Sasuke, but ever since Naruto and Sakura came along, he had changed. He seemed kinder now, having these children to look after. It always made her heart warm up in this cold, dark world they lived in, seeing those kids smile. She bit down on her lip, then after long deliberation, she pulled out a small doll on the corner from the shelf. Tenten couldn’t help but notice Sakura always her eyeing her dolls when she came to visit.

“Here. You can have this one.”

Sakura’s eyes widened as Tenten handed Sakura the fragile doll to her.

“I-I can’t Tenten! You told me that your mother brought this all the way from China!”

“It’s ok, I have plenty more, and besides, I think you would like it more than I do. By the way who are you making that scarf for, Ducky?”

Sakura grinned, showing her jack-o’-lantern teeth.

“It’s a secret!”

-ooo-

Naruto stood still, looking angry and uncomfortable; which he was. His small hands were balled up into clenched fists. The maid’s uniform ended well above his knees, the white nylons where itchy and gave him a bad weggie, plus the shoes where too small for his feet, and pinched in funny places. Orochimaru had even gone as far as to make him wear a tiny white ribbon in his blonde hair.

And as if all that weren’t punishment enough; it was his shift to clean the garden.

---

“Fine, Orochimaru.” Naruto closed his eyes, blushing like crazy. An hour of arguing with Orochimaru was really tiring and if he played his cards just right…

“I’ll wear that stupid uniform.”

Orochimaru stood up from his chair and handed Naruto the frilly maid’s outfit. His face was calm but inside he was jumping for joy, and they both knew it.

“I am very glad you came to your senses, Naruto.”

Naruto did his best to restrain the anger he felt toward Orochimaru. It took all his effort not to rip the pretty thing into million tiny pieces like he wanted to, but instead he yelled: “I’m doing this for free, you know! You perverted old bastard…”

Orochimaru folded his arms and leaned into his desk, looking at Naruto with amusement and curiosity.

“Really? Not for free, hmmm? Well, what do you want then? Depending on what it is I may even give it to you.”

“I want…”

Orochimaru focused his golden eyes on the adorable little blonde in front of him. The older man’s mind began to wander off into a distant fantasy. He could just picture little Naruto, with his thumb pressed against his pouty lower lip, looking oh so sinfully innocent: “I want you, Orochimaru, sir! I want you to bend me over your desk and have your hot kinky way with my virgin ass!”

“I want you to let Sasuke to have a week off so that he can take Sakura and me to the beach with him,” Real-world Naruto said instead.

Disappointed that fantasies really don’t come true, no matter how often he fixated on them, Orochimaru sighed.

“Ugh, why the beach? No one ever goes there anymore. It’s filthy and disgusting.”

“I know a great place where Iruka took me! Practically no one in the whole world knows about it.”

---

Naruto bent down and so he could scrub the garden path with soap and a scrub brush. It was then that he noticed the unpleasant feeling of someone staring at his ruffled rear end. Naruto did his best to ignore it, of course, but there was only so much he could take. Unable to bear it anymore, Naruto turned around to see a beautiful man with silver hair and eye patch. He was sitting on a bench under a tree in the garden leering at Naruto, with great interest and unmistakable intent.

“What the hell are you looking at?” Naruto suddenly snapped. “Haven’t you ever seen a dude in a dress before?”

The handsome stranger stood up walked up toward the incensed boy. He reached a hand out, softly brushing Naruto’s baby-smooth cheek.

Offended, Naruto roughly smacked his hand away. “Who the fuck do you think you are? Don’t touch me!”

“You’re feisty… I like them feisty.”

Before Naruto could grasp what was happening the older man’s tongue was in his mouth. The man began to roughly kiss the horrified boy.

Sasuke was looking around for Naruto everywhere. He just finished with his last customer and wanted to see the younger boy—if he could just find him. That was when he saw it. Sasuke felt his heart rip itself to shreds in his chest. Naruto--the one person he would die for--had his mouth on that of another man.

“Sasuke! You have a costumer waiting for you!” Sara placed her hand gently on the shoulder of one stunned-looking Sasuke, as she seemed to be unable to get his attention merely by yelling at him. He twitched suddenly, and seemed to come back to himself, then walked away as fast as he could. Not bothering to look back. Not bothering to show Naruto that he was there.

Naruto was shaking; this man had him in a grip so tight that Naruto couldn’t push him off. Finally someone grabbed the silver-haired man and pulled him off of Naruto.

“I m so sorry, but this boy is most defiantly not for sale. But may I interest you in someone else?”

It was Neji. Neji was a beautiful young man with gentle, baby blue eyes and dark hair that ran down past his shoulders. Everyone thought he was prettier than most of the girls at the Pink Cobra. That was why he had been the top whore for so long, but what most people didn't know, was that he was also strong, and extremely smart.

His eyes glared down at Kakashi, who was holding onto someone precious to him. Standing right behind Neji was none other than Orochimaru.

“I’m more than willing to pay you two thousand dollars for one night with this virgin.”

Orochimaru paused, looking surprised, as if he was seriously thinking about the offer. Naruto stared pleadingly at the old snake man. He wanted nothing more than to rip Orochimaru’s jet black hair from his scalp, because technically, it was his fault in the first place.

“That’s a mighty fine offer, but he is not for sale.”

Kakashi sighed with disappointment and pulled out a business card. He handed it Orochimaru.

“The second he is for sale, please give me a call.” Kakashi took on last look at the blonde, who’s face was hidden behind his blonde hair. Then he walked away.

Once the man was gone, Orochimaru looked at the card and tore it to shreds. The wind picked up the shredded pieces from his hand and carried them off, to fall where they may. Not saying a word, Orochimaru left Neji and Naruto alone so he could continue to do business.

Naruto looked up; he had hardly noticed that Neji was caring a big box of chocolates in his hand.

“A friend of mine gave me these and you know I hate chocolate so, I though why not give these to Naruto...”

The blue-eyed boy looked at the offered box of candies and then back at Neji.

“You’re a horrible liar, Neji.” Neji's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, he turned away hoping Naruto didn’t see him. “You bought these just for me, didn’t you?”

“I-I umm…”

Naruto grinned and grabbed Neji’s arm, making the older prostitute blush even more fiercely than he already was.

Naruto was so happy that Sasuke didn’t see Kakashi kissing him. Knowing Sasuke, he would have kicked whoever laid a hand on Naruto into a bloody pulp.

He was also very grateful to Neji for rescuing him.

“Thank you, Neji! I really got to go and finish my work, but I’ll talk to you later, ok?”

-ooo-

Sasuke’s face was covered in now-cooling cum. The image of Naruto and that silver-haired stranger filled his mind again, and he had to choke back a snarl of possessive anger. He winced as the man on top of him thrust his cock painfully hard into his soft ass, again and again.

“Say my name, Sasuke…” The man grunted.

“Kabuto,” Sasuke sighed, trying to keep his mind on his job and act like he was enjoying himself.

“Again….”

“Ahhh, Kabuto…” He whimpered this time, allowing a whine of need enter his voice.

Of all the whores at the Pink Cobra, Sasuke was Kabuto’s favorite. He would probably come to visit the dark-haired whore daily if he had the time. But his work was so very important. Kabuto thrust into Sasuke one last time before collapsing forward, and rolling off the boy to lie on his back. He picked up his spectacles Sasuke’s bedside table and slid them up his sweaty nose so that the world around him came back into focus.

“I’ve seen you around with that blonde boy and pink haired girl. They seem to put a lot of trust in you, those children.”

“They do.” Sasuke wasn’t really much for small talk after sex, and he didn’t particularly like Kabuto.

“I want to buy them from you.” He reached over Sasuke and grabbed a cigar from his jacket pocket. Lit it and inhaled.

“Get out.”

“Wait, hear me out. What if I could give you the head of the man who raped and killed your mother?”

“What?” Sasuke’s mind was in shock. “How did you…know?”

For a second the image of his mother, a beautiful raven-haired woman with black almond eyes, entered his thoughts. He had pushed that woman out of his mind for so long, trying his best to forget that painful memory. The dark memory of him being completely powerless to do anything to save the one he loved.

Sasuke had never pursued revenge: it had happened so long ago and he never could remember the man’s face. In his memory, it was just one big blur.

Kabuto’s husky voice interrupted his thoughts. “Did you never once want to get revenge by watching that man drown in his own blood?”

Revenge? That word was not unfamiliar to him. It was all that man’s fault. It was because of him that his life was a living hell. Oh, yes, he wanted more than anything in the world to kill that man, but was it really worth losing Naruto and Sakura?

Naruto, is he cheating on me? No, he wouldn’t do that. Would he?

Kabuto watched Sasuke’s mental battle, enjoying the range of emotions playing across the young whore’s face. One more mental push like that one and that little boy and the girl would be his to play with.

"I’m willing to give you that chance, the one chance to kill the man who did you wrong. That blonde boy, oh what was his name? Naruto, right? If he loves you, like you think he does, he will probably forgive you."

“How do I know you will keep your end of the deal?”

“Simple. I did my homework. I have more than enough proof. I’ll even give you the name of this guy, free of charge.”

Sasuke stood up and grabbed his favorite blue kimono with a fan embroidered on the back. He slowly slid it on, not taking his black eyes of the naked man reclining on his bed.

"It’s Uchiha Itachi, a cold blooded killer for hire, who did this to you. Don’t even think about going after this guy alone, he will kill you in a heartbeat."

Sasuke buried his hands in his face and softly whispered:

“Do what you want to Sakura….but you’re not allowed to kill Naruto.”

Kabuto had won.

-ooo-

Naruto was more than happy to get out of that stupid maid’s uniform at the end of the day. He quickly changed into his favorite orange kimono.

He couldn’t wait to see Sasuke and Sakura’s face when he told them that they would be taking a break at the beach.

It was already fairly late so Naruto opened the door to Sasuke’s bedroom as quietly as he could. He was happy to see that they both were both still awake.

Sasuke was sitting on the corner of his bed reading ‘Darkness is the Light’; his favorite book. Little Sakura was in her pink night gown playing on the floor with doll she had received from Tenten earlier that day.

Naruto jumped onto Sasuke’s bed letting out a holler of joy.

“Guess what? Guess what!”

Neither Sasuke nor Sakura looked up from what the where doing, but they answered at the same time.

“What?”

“We are going to the beach!”

TO BE CONTINUED…….