Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Make 'Em British ❯ Traveling ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Make 'Em British (1st in the World-Wide Ninja Series)

Author: PrettyKitty93

Warnings: Bad Language, Over-Abundance of Sex in the later chapters, implied Master/slave stuff, Yaoi, & implied yuri.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto series or any of the characters, they are the property of Masashi Kishimoto. This is just for fun, I do not make any money from this fic.


Make 'Em British
Chapter Twenty-Five: Traveling

It was too early in the morning for this, they all agreed. The boys were, rather cutely Saffron might add, all sitting along in a row of airport chairs. They were all in various states of exhaustion, hell Naruto had even fallen asleep on Rainer, and Jacob wasn’t too far from falling asleep himself. Hayden had his arm wrapped around Edward who was cozy leaning against him, Jacob looked as if he was going to fall asleep on top of the dazed Addison, and Jonathan had his head on the back of the chair, with earphones in his ears. Yes, Saffron thought they were all so cute, she wanted to take a picture of them like this.

And she did, with the flash off, of course, because without it, they weren’t even vaguely aware their pictures had been taken.

“Ok boys, wake up wake up! We can board the plane now!” Nami exclaimed, trying to jostle the boys from their sleep.

The teens all moaned and groaned from having their precious sleep disturbed.

“Awake!” she yelled, finally getting them all up from their seats in the waiting area and the group all heading towards their gate, bags in tow.

Luckily for everyone, Nami had made some arrangements to where they could fly straight to Konoha on their fathers’ old private jet. This trip was going to be awesome.

As they all boarded on the private vessel, the boys immediately woke up, looking at everything in awe.

“This was your dad’s plane?!” Rainer exclaimed.

“Well of course! I mean look at their freaking house!” Hayden remarked.

Nami and Saffron gave each other a knowing look, before Nami instructed, “Ok everyone, put your luggage away and pick a seat, we’ve got to get going soon so we can make it to Konoha by tonight. So buckle up as soon as possible so we can take off. I’m going to talk to the pilot.”

Nami and her maid-in-waiting went into the cockpit while the boys did as they were told and started putting luggage away.



“Ok I’ve got a game,” Edward announced, as they were about half way through the flight. “Boredom: what is the first thing you think about when you’re bored?”

Besides the fact that you’re bored?” Hayden questioned.

“Wait I’ve got one- I’d think of screwing Jake doggy-style while in a Lolita-dress,” Addison remarked.

“Addie!” Jacob protested, cheeks turning red.

“Come on, we’re all in good company here,” he laughed, giving the younger boy a chaste kiss. “Ok, someone else say something embarrassing so Jake doesn’t feel bad.”

“I’d think of screwing Eddie in the shower first thing in the morning,” Hayden laughed.

“Why the shower of all places?” Jonathan asked.

“I don’t know, but the shower is my favorite for some reason. I think water suits him, it makes him extra sexy,”

“How the hell does water make someone extra sexy?”

“Think of like, some one who’s already sexy stepping out of a swimming pool, dripping wet. Doesn’t that just make them extra sexy?” Naruto tried to explain to Jon.

He looked thoughtful for a second. “Actually you’re right, I get what you mean.”

“Ok, now someone say something embarrassing so I don’t feel bad!” Edward exclaimed.

“Ooh, I’ve got one!” Rainer shouted, sounding like a school kid. “I’d think of me and Blondie mud-wrestling.”

“But we’ve never even done that before,” Naruto pointed out.

“For now…”

“Ok does anyone ever not think about sex twenty-four seven?” Edward asked.

There was a long pause, as they all seemed to be thinking about it.

“I’m not thinking about sex when I beat the shit out of people,” Rainer pointed out.

“Well I was going to say that I don’t think of sex during dinner but… I have had some weird thoughts before…” Hayden responded, looking thoughtful.

“If they involve fucking me on the dinner table, it’s not happening,” the blue-haired teen said sternly.

“I actually sort-of like the sound of that…” Addison admitted.

“No sex on the dinner table! Period!”

“Geez, you triplets have got some weird kinks,” Naruto laughed.

“Well you’re dating one of them, so I wouldn’t laugh if I were you,” Jonathan joked.

“But back to the original question, what do the rest of you guys think of when you’re bored? And no, the kinky triplets aren’t allowed to answer again,” Edward immediately shot down, giving Rainer a look as he’d been ready to come up with something else.

“Wait so… if the answer has to do with sex, we’re not allowed to answer?” Naruto asked.

“Just say it anyways,” Jonathan egged him on.

“Ok well, this is going to sound weird but, it’s more like a fantasy than anything else- I’ve always wanted to have sex outside, in the rain,” the blonde confessed.

“But you’d get sick…” Jacob pointed out.

“I don’t care- next time it rains, I’m there,” Rainer exclaimed.

“Ok… next, Jacob?” Edward asked.

“Oh I don’t really know…” the boy replied, blushing.

“Oh, he knows alright. Out with it Jakey!” Naruto teased.

“But it’s too embarrassing!” he exclaimed, turning even darker red.

Now everyone was staring at Jacob, and he knew he had to tell. Besides, they all figured this is Jacob we’re talking about! How bad could his be?

“Well ok… the thing is I’ve actually grown to like the wearing girls clothes thing and…” then he starts talking even faster, “I-kinda-wanted-to-dress-up-like-all-the-girly-kinks-Addie-likes-the- best-and…” and now he’s talking so fast its barely coherent. “mumble mumble mumble …end-on-top.”

“Did any one catch that at all?” Jonathan asked.

“All I heard was ‘girls clothes’ and ‘end on top’,” Addison replied. “Wait a second… Jacob you wanna be on top?”

The younger teen shook his head vigorously. “No!” he lied.

“Oh you are just so cute!” Addison exclaimed, glomping him. Everyone else just looked confused.

“…And you think we’re all equally weird?” Hayden and Rainer questioned, pointing at their smaller brother who was practically suffocating Jacob.

“I just don’t understand why you guys think wanting to be on top is so cute…” Edward remarked.

“Because, it just is!” Addison replied. “I don’t understand why, it just is.”

The rest of the seme shrugged their shoulders, as if to agree that they didn’t understand why it was cute either, it just was.



“I can see the lights!” Naruto shouted, startling everyone on the plane. “We’re almost there, just ten more minutes!”

Everyone rushed over to the windows. It was nearly dark now, and you could see city lights off in the near distance.

“I’m almost home! I’m almost home!” he exclaimed.

“’Kay Blondie, chill out for a second!” Rainer practically shrieked when the little ball of energy landed on him, freaking him out.

“Hell, I’m excited!”

“Clearly,”

“Come on Rainer, don’t be an Edward!” Naruto pouted, not noticing the boy in question giving him a look.

“Hehe, don’t be an Edward- Oow!” Hayden had laughed, until his boyfriend gave him a punch in the arm.

“Ok boys, buckle up we’re going to land soon,” Nami announced.

“Awesome!”

“Calm the hell down!” everyone shouted.

Naruto ignored them, they didn’t understand the connection between him and this village.



Sure, it may have been a scarcely-known place, and none of them in their fancy little London with their fancy little giant… clock… knew Konoha existed. But Konoha had history, hell they had the stone Hokage faces! And don’t even try to mention Mount Rushmore in America… the stone faces own Rushmore!

And in Konoha, you had that added advantage (or disadvantage, in some cases) of knowing everybody, it was like his extended family here. Ok well, extended off the little family he had.

Sakura had been there to meet him, good best friend she was.

Everyone else was just staring around, deep in thought until Addison finally said what was on everyone’s minds, “This place seems kinda… dated. Do you have technology here?”

“Yes! Damn… I mean sure there isn’t huge buildings and the tube and all that stuff,” Naruto started to explain.

“No tube? And no cars either? How the hell do you all get around?” Hayden asked.

“We walk, and from the looks of it, a little walking wouldn’t hurt you any,” Sakura retorted smugly.

“This girl is good…” he muttered, and that was the end of that matter.

“Oh yeah, I’m going to show you guys to the inn you’re staying at, okay?” Sakura offered, and began leading the way out of Konoha’s small airport terminal as the group with their bags, followed.

The large group of foreigners walking down the streets was generating a lot of attention, but they tried not to acknowledge it.

As they walked, Naruto had noticed, oddly enough, that in his year’s absence his best friend finally had an ass. Not in that kind of pervy noticing way, but more in that I’m-your-gay-best-friend-so-of-course-I’d-notice way and also the I-know-my-perverted-friend-noticed-too kind of way, which he’d promptly flicked Jonathan in the forehead.

“Ow, what the hell?”

“Sorry, accident,” Naruto replied, in a very obvious way. “But uh, just for the record, she already has a boyfriend.”



“I wonder are they even here yet,” Shikamaru groaned, as he leaned against the table of the private room they had rented in this good local restaurant, as a good welcome home party and all.

“Lee, did Sakura text you yet?” Tenten questioned, peering at the cell phone in his hand. Honestly, he wasn’t even the type to want a cell phone, he’d much rather probably run to wherever the hell the person is and tell them in person than text them. That’s the kind of thing Lee’d do. But, cell phones were getting popular with the teens here, and after much pleading from Sakura, he decided to get one, if only just for her. He still didn’t really know how to use it though.

“I think there is supposed to be a envelope when I get one, right Tenten?” he questioned.

“Yes… oh, look just let me see this thing,”

Neji sighed, he didn’t even think Lee bothered to ever learn to use the phone, hell it didn’t take a technological genius to use a cell phone, and Neji knew something about complicated cell phones. “You know what’s the most fucked up?” Neji questioned, a none-too-happy expression on his face. “Where the hell is Uchiha hiding? He knows Naruto is going to be really upset when he finds out that he’s-”

The doors to the room opened, and Neji decided to drop it as everyone rushed to greet Naruto and the ‘tourists.’

“Oh my this is your big sister?” Ino exclaimed. “You two look just alike!”

Everyone agreed, claiming Naruto and his sister looked enough alike to be twins. The small party room was abuzz with chatter and activity, it was too hard to even gage whom was talking about what anymore.

We’re gonna need another whole chapter for this.



Authors Note: Alright so now I am FINALLY caught up with all the back-chapters I've been meaning to update. From now on the updates should come a bit regular. Besides, I love leaving you all in suspension about where Sasuke is and why the heck he's not at Naruto's homecoming party... hehe.

To Be Continued