Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Make 'Em British ❯ Tourists ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Make 'Em British (1st in the World-Wide Ninja Series)

Author: PrettyKitty93

Warnings: Bad Language, Over-Abundance of Sex in the later chapters, implied Master/slave stuff, Yaoi, & implied yuri.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Naruto series or any of the characters, they are the property of Masashi Kishimoto. This is just for fun, I do not make any money from this fic.


Make 'Em British
Chapter Twenty-Six: Tourists

“Ok, so now that I’ve got you two here in person, I’m just dying to know- what the hell was that I heard on the phone the other day?” Naruto asked smugly, taking a drink (of soda, mind you, they’re still too young to drink in Japan.)

“I don’t believe I recall what you’re referring to,” Neji replied, looking cool as he took a sip of his drink as well.

“Well let me jog your memory; ‘Oh Neji, stop it!’” Naruto moaned in an overly-dramatic imitation of Shikamaru. That even made him turn red, he didn’t know he’d said that that loud.

“Ok so maybe we were. But you can’t say that with all those fine men at your house, you hadn’t been busy either,” Neji pointed out. “Just tell me; which one?”

“All of them-”

The brunet immediately spat out what he had been drinking in a comical manner, making Naruto go into hysterics while everyone wondered what the hell was so funny. Naruto claimed it was Neji’s fault for prying, but hell even Shikamaru had found it funny. “You can’t… you couldn’t have… all at the same time?”

“Ok that was only on one occasion, but, yeah, all at once,” the blonde chuckled, looking cocky.

“Eh you should probably shut up now Naruto…” Shikamaru chuckled. “You’re starting to sound uh, kinda fast.”

“Look it was a long story-!” Naruto exclaimed, trying to defend himself.

“Naruto, I never imagined that going to London would turn you into a freak. And I thought the British had a reputation for being so classy…” Neji mused.

“Funny, I thought the Hyuuga did too. I guess we were both wrong huh?” Naruto replied, giving the pale-eyed boy a pat on the shoulder.

“Excuse me? I only have sex with one person, thank-you,” Neji refuted with a smirk.

“It was a LONG story!” he shouted again.

“Well, I guess people get drunk and things happen,” Shikamaru said in a tone of mock concern, now putting a hand on Naruto’s shoulder.

“See this is why smart-asses shouldn’t date each other,” Naruto groaned, before feeling the comforting, familiar warmth of Rainer draping his arms over Naruto’s shoulders. “Rainer tell him I’m not fast!”

“Hmm…” It seemed as though the muscled brunet pondered this. “You want me to lie to your friends?”

“You know what, you suck!”

“You do too, better than I do,” Rainer teased, making Naruto turn scarlet.

“Well I didn’t expect to here all these M-rated conversations tonight… and Shikamaru don’t give me that look,”

“I won’t even say anything, Neji,” Shikamaru replied snidely.

“You all suck!” Naruto grumbled. “Literally and figuratively!”

“Last time I checked Naruto, we’re all big boys and we can do what we want, right?” the Hyuuga pointed out.

“Yeah, as long as we can hide it from our family of course we can do whatever we want,” Naruto replied, sarcastically.

Trying to hurry and change the subject, Shikamaru spoke, “Oh yeah Naruto, you never introduced us to him,” pointing to Rainer.

“Oh, this is Rainer Aldridge, my so-called boyfriend who just implied that I’m fast,” Naruto introduced him half-heartedly. “Rainer, this is Shikamaru Nara, one of my good friends I had called before I came here, and his boyfriend Neji Hyuuga who was apparently blowing him off while we were on the phone-”

That immediately made Rainer laugh, while the genius couple was pointedly trying to deny that that was even the case.



Meanwhile, Sakura was talking to Edward and Hayden elsewhere.

“So you were Naruto’s personal assistant? What the hell did he need an assistant for? He doesn’t do anything!” Sakura questioned.

“My question exactly,” Hayden joined in.

“Well it made my job easier- I didn’t do anything,” Edward pointed out. “Me and Naruto didn’t really work together well, our personalities were too different.”

“But Naruto and Sasuke-” she started to say, before catching herself. She’d told everyone to refrain from mentioning Sasuke, and that included her too.

The other two decided to pretend that didn’t even happen.




“Ok I just have one question- how many of you hot Brits are single?” Ino had shouted.

All the boys just kind of gave her an odd look, but Jonathan’s hand shot up immediately. He had been scoping out the hot Konoha chicks, and he couldn’t decide which one he liked best. He was leaning towards Tenten for the time being, but Ino didn’t look too bad either.

“Jon put your hand down!” Edward hissed at his friend, being embarrassing.

“You mean to tell me they’re all gay?!” she exclaimed.

“I’m not!” Jon shouted, before getting hit by Edward. For being disgustingly blatant with the ladies as usual.

“They are? Even the little cute one?” Kiba questioned, looking across the room at Jacob, only to receive a nasty glare from Addison who was beside him in two seconds. Kiba decided to think twice about even pursuing him.

~*~

Later that evening after eating, the rather large group, consisting mostly of boys, decided to go to the hot springs to chill out and relax.

“So how about that long story?” Neji brought up as all the guys were lounging in the men’s side of the open-air baths. “We have plenty of time to hear it, and there’s no finicky women to get bothered by it.”

“I’m worried more about Edward than any of the women,” Naruto replied with a grin.

“Oh hell just go on and tell them the story, you’re already going to embarrass about half a dozen people in the process anyways, fuck it,” Edward sighed, not wanting to hear about how he turned into a full-blown whore in a matter of months.

“Damn Naruto, what the hell were you guys doing over there in that mansion of yours? And when can I visit?” Kiba joked.

“He’s not allowed,” Addison muttered, turning extra possessive.

“Ok well it all started out when-”

“How about we just tell them the short version?” Edward interrupted Naruto, knowing the blonde was going to needlessly drag the whole thing out. “His sister made some kind of crazy sex potion, put it in our drinks every night, we didn’t know- which resulted in everyone involved having tons of sex with Naruto without knowing why. The end.”

All the Konoha locals were staring, some mouths slightly agape.

“And your version sounded loads better,” Naruto whispered to the blue-haired boy.

“And there was this one time they wore dresses!” Rainer exclaimed.

“That was the fucking hottest part man!” Hayden agreed, giving his brother a high-five.

“Hayden!” Edward yelled, turning beet red.

“What…” Shikamaru trailed off.

“…the fuck?” Neji concluded.

“See now I really need to come to your place man!” Kiba added eagerly.

“Kiba you’re not going there…” Shino remarked, glowering.

“But come on, I was hooked when I heard ‘crazy sex’! I’d bring you too, you know,” he tried to comfort the bug-boy, but Shino wouldn’t relent. And even if he did, Addison very clearly did not like Kiba very suddenly. “We should seriously do some of that shit around here!”

“No body in their right mind would agree to that crap, no offense Naruto. Right Shikamaru?” Neji spoke, but to his dismay his genius boyfriend was actually looking thoughtful. “Shikamaru!”

“What?” he groaned. “It’d actually liven things up around here.”

By this time, Naruto and Rock Lee hadn’t said a word. Naruto, because his story had gone so, so wrong, and Lee because he was practically the only straight guy listening to a bunch of guys contemplate “crazy sex”. And that had to have been something to make Lee of all people actually look sane. Hell, he might not even be straight anymore for all he knows, he might run off somewhere and convert. Somewhere very far away. Pretty good idea…

And then out of nowhere, Shikamaru of all people, says, “I wonder if Neji would look good in a dress?”

“Its official, you guys have corrupted my old friends for good,” Naruto remarked, looking at Shikamaru as if to ask- are you serious?

“What’s wrong with thinking about it? I mean you did it and all,” Shikamaru added.

“Yeah but… but… this just isn’t right anymore! You’re all corrupted!” Naruto yelled in frustration, almost ready to pull his own hair out. “And I didn’t even agree to the dress thing!”

“You liked it though,” Addison pointed out. “And don’t deny it.”

“I did like it but I didn’t want to!” he groaned.

“Oh come on blondie, we’re all adults here…” Rainer explained, putting an arm around Naruto. “And besides, if we invite them to our house, we can ‘share’.”

Now Neji, who’d had his arm around Shikamaru the same way, raised a questioning eyebrow, “You guys… ‘share’?”

“Only on occasions,” Hayden explained. “Because we all know who really belongs to who so it doesn’t bother us much.”

At this, Kiba really wanted to start pleading. Neji was considering asking to visit as well by now.

“Naruto we should invite them to our house,” Edward added in, giving the Konoha boys once-overs.

The blonde started counting each person, before remarking, “So how are me, Rainer, Eddie, Jakey, Addie, Hayden, Jon, Shikamaru, Neji, Kiba, Shino, Chouji… all going to fit in one bed?”

“Oh come on, we can get more creative than that-” Rainer groaned.

“Could we all fit in the backyard?” Kiba asked.

“Now, I refuse have sex in the dirty backyard, besides, what if the neighbors saw?” Neji flat-out shot the idea down.

“Am I the only one who thinks doing it outside would be totally hot? Come on now…” Kiba groaned.

“It’s dirty,” Jacob whined.

“I’m for it,” Addison agreed.

“Who would want to do it outside? It’s just too unsanitary,” Hayden disagreed.

“That’s the point! Me and Sh- mmph!” Kiba was cut off, by Shino covering his mouth and saying, “Ok that’s enough, they apparently don’t want to do it.”

“And you say doing it outside is unsanitary? What about your ‘dinner table’ thing? That’s where we eat!” Edward argued.

“We could always clean that off…” Hayden sighed.

“The dinner table thing?” Chouji wondered.

“Uh there is more than one bedroom you know…” Edward said at last.

“Duh!” Naruto exclaimed, smacking his forehead.

Everyone else just gave the very oblivious Naruto a look. After the long silence, Addison exclaimed, “I’m still all for doing it outside though.”

And the arguing began all over again.

~*~


Eventually, the boys eventually tired of sitting in the hot springs all night, and plus they were just getting too overheated anyways. So they began to start heading home, while the ‘tourists’ headed to the inn they were supposed to be staying at. But, while no one was paying attention, Naruto had plans for him and Rainer.

“Where are we going?” the muscled brunet asked, following Naruto down the dimly lit streets of Konoha-after-dark.

“My place… er, my old place anyways. Tsunade baa-chan said she’d make sure it was ok, for whenever I wanted to come visit,” Naruto admitted, as he turned the key to his old apartment door.

“Baa-chan?” Rainer questioned.

“Sorry, I mean grandma. Even though she’s not really my grandma anyways…,”

“Japanese is confusing,” Rainer sighed.

“Never mind, it isn’t important. But I’m going to have to start teaching you Japanese sometime,” Naruto resolved, as the two stepped inside the small one-bedroom apartment which looks as good as he left it- well ok he’d left it much dirtier, but apparently someone had cleaned it while he was gone.

“Nice place,” Rainer commented, making himself comfortable on the beat-up couch in the living room. “This looks more you than that mansion you’re living in.”

“Thanks, to this day I still feel more comfortable here than I do in the mansion, to be honest. It’s more homey here,” Naruto sighed in content, sitting next to Rainer on the couch.

The two were cuddled up together, both staring at the parallel wall that was void of a television.

“Hey! Where the hell did my tv go?!” Naruto exclaimed, just noticing its absence.

“Eh, forget about the tv blondie,” Rainer teased, kissing him. “Its one in the morning, I’m sure there’s something more entertaining we could do.”

“Yeah, and now that I think about it, this is the first time we’ve ever been totally and completely alone together,” Naruto pointed out.

“My point exactly,” Rainer replied, kissing Naruto again, longer this time so there was no room for discussion.



Jacob and Addison were laying together on one of the futons in the inn, and Jacob was inwardly fighting with himself on whether he should bring up what’s been bugging him or not. He knew they were on vacation, but he couldn’t let this continue to bother him.

“Addie… are you sleep?” Jacob whispered.

The boy beside him stirred, but there was no answer.

“Addie?” Jacob called.

There was the mumbled reply of, “Jakey?”

“I need to ask you something, and I want you to be totally honest with me,”

“Um, okay…” Addison muttered, rubbing his eyes. He had been half-way sleep already.

“Do you honestly like me?”

There was a pause, and then, “Do you honestly like me?”

“What are you talking about?” Jacob asked.

“Well, last time I checked, you liked Naruto. I don’t know if things have changed for you or what, but considering he likes my brother, I’d assume they have. But, I don’t want you liking me because I’m your only choice,” Addison sighed, rolling over to look Jacob in the eye.

“That’s not the case at all! See, I did like Naruto before but we’d grown so close… how the hell did you turn this on me? I like you, a lot! Ok? I’d have to if I was going to dress up as a girl for you,” Jacob pointed out.

“Yeah, I guess so huh? Hell, and here I thought I was your last resort,”

“I thought I was your James replacement,”

Addison looked Jacob in the eyes, searching for the right things to say. “Um, honestly, even though we did break-up, why would I want you as a James replacement? I mean, our relationship is over. Sure, you do kinda look like him and all but you’re different. I like you on your own,” Addison confessed.

“…Thanks,” Jacob replied with a smile.

“Is that all you’re worried about? Because I was kind of worried, to be honest. I just couldn’t bring myself to ask-”

“-Would you two shut-up?!” Hayden growled, pulling a pillow over his head.

“We’re trying to have a moment here, fucker!” Addison yelled, throwing a pillow at his brother’s head.

“Well have a moment some other time, me and Edward are trying to sleep and we didn’t ask to have to share a room with you,” he grumbled, throwing the pillow forcefully back, accidentally hitting Jacob.

“See now you’ve done it!” Addison exclaimed, jumping up from the futon.

“Damn I wasn’t even trying to hit him!” Hayden shouted.

Despite the fact he didn’t like that Addison was fighting with his brother, he couldn’t help but smile at the fact that Addison was fighting over him.



‘What is this?!”

There was a light, yet rapid tapping at the sliding glass door in Naruto’s balcony. Rainer, being an exceptionally heavy sleeper, didn’t wake up but Naruto did, crawling out of his warm bed. He thought he might’ve imagined everything, but when he walked over and saw who was on the other side of there, he knew it had to be for real.

“Sasuke?! Where have you been?” Naruto questioned, in a whisper.

“Away, trying to forget about you. I’d done a pretty good job at it for awhile too, until I got wind that you were coming to visit,” Sasuke grumbled, sliding the door closed gently. “And I had to be nosy and see for myself. And you’re with some guy. Who’s he?”

“Oh him…” Naruto started, beginning to feel really guilty suddenly. He shouldn’t, they were broken up after all. “Rainer, he’s-”

“Your new boyfriend?”

“Y-yeah… but we broke up Sasuke! Please, don’t do this to me all over again!” Naruto began to raise his voice.

“Do this to you?” he repeated, looking slightly pained. “God, I thought I was doing me and you a favor, but as it turns out I’m the one alone and you’ve moved on. Was it really that easy for you to forget me, dobe?”

“No, it wasn’t, but I had to move on if I was planning on ever being the same again and I suggest you do the same. I didn’t want to, but I had to. And I happened to meet someone I love now, so I don’t want to go back. I’m sorry, Sasuke,”

The raven looked at the blonde before him, then glanced to the sleeping figure on his blonde’s bed, where he used to sleep after many a night together. “I guess this is just as well. I needed the closure anyways. Now that I’ve seen you’ve done just as well off on your own, maybe I can find the motivation to do the same.”

“I hope so,” Naruto agreed.

There was a long silence, where Sasuke looked off the railing of the balcony, off into the sleepy city below. “I guess now that you don’t live here any more, there’s really nothing else here for me-”

“Now c’mon teme, don’t be like that,” Naruto said with a slight pout.

“No, I’m serious, there’s no one else I’d rather stay here for anyways. Remember how my brother was planning on moving from here once I turned eighteen and he didn’t need to take care of me anymore? To do all that world-traveling crap he always wanted to do before mom and dad died?”

“Yeah, I remember you mentioning that,” Naruto agreed.

“Well he said I could come along with him or stay. Originally, I’d planned to stay here with you, but now-”

“You should go, traveling is awesome, trust me,” Naruto exclaimed. “The people in different countries are so different from us!”

“I’ll consider it-”

“You really should,”

Sasuke didn’t respond to that, but just pulled the blonde into a tight embrace, unusual for the stoic boy. “Bye dobe, we’ll keep in touch. You’d just better remember I was the best damn thing that ever happened to you,” he teased.

Naruto chuckled, “Same goes for you, and if you promise you’ll behave, you can come visit sometime!”

The two finally separated, and with a final slight wave, Sasuke jumped from the balcony as he’d come. Naruto stared off into the night sky for a moment, before retreating back inside his room.

He quietly slipped back into the bed, beside the sleeping Rainer. Or, so he thought, as he heard the boy mutter, “So is everything better now?”

“Huh?… Yeah, we’re better. I think all the extra baggage is gone now,” Naruto replied, looking now towards his current with a smile.

“Good,” Rainer spoke, pulling Naruto towards him and wrapping his arms around him. “You’re my blondie.”



Authors Note: For the record, and for the sake of good plot, the whole Uchiha assasination thing didn't happen in my story. Instead what happens is, is that Sasuke and Itachi's parents happen to die in some random accident that is most likely not going to be spoken about until I think of something good, and Sasuke had to live with his big brother in Konoha until he was 18. I hope no one has a problem with it not following the line of the show, but I'd much rather Itachi be in my story without him having to be killed (because I love Itachi, lol).

Next chapter is last!!

To Be Continued