Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My life as a tenage ninja ❯ Dignity ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Message from the writer: I don't own Naruto but I soon will! Hostile take over bwahahahahahaha. My muse quit because he couldn't stand my stupidity. ^^;
>>><><><><><><><& lt;><<<><><><><><><>< >
“No you didn't u little prick” I yelled. “Calm down, you sure have shitty attitude.” “Ummm, don't I have a say in this?” said Riea. I had completely forgotten her and the snickering in my head wouldn't stop. Shut up, what would you know anyway? I know a couple things. Like how to make yourself disappear. Stop bragging I am in a crisis here. “I don't think it's that bad. At least you will be able to study together” “You retard! That's not the point.” Suddenly Riea passed out and we stopped fighting. The next thing I knew I was in a bed. Sleep didn't come easy that night I kept hearing a cackling coming from the window. It sounded like it was coming from a young girl though. I dreamed that Riea tried to kill me in my sleep, but her warm pail skin kept me from thinking from death. All I could think of was her beauty. I awoke at the sound of moaning. I got up slowly to see Riea twitching and moaning. I jumped to her side to wake her up, pulled of her cover. Little did I know what I just did was get a peep at Riea's body, and what did I do you ask? Stare, like the big idiot I was. When she finally woke up I got punched through the roof…..and two walls. I finally got to class and Lord beholds, Naruto was teaching henge. I tried to sneak out but “Where do you think your going. No one is allowed to ditch.” “Heheh I was just umm going to get my favorite teacher some ramen.” “Really, Well go go go” Thank God he still is gullible for ramen. I ran to the forest on the outside of the village. I started to sense chakra. Three chakras are coming up in the left right and from above. Start flying, when you get high enough I will flash some hand signs through your brain. Just repeat them and you and you chakra will become invisible to any mortal eyes. Got it. I started to release chakra into my feet and when there was enough pressure I released it. I pushed some chakra out of my hands to keep myself afloat. She finally flashed them through my mind. I began to float safely to the ground when I finally saw them. They were four average size men wearing black hoodies. But these were no average guys, they were wearing masks that appeared to be animals. “He is not here, we must keep looking” said the one in the wolf. I assumed he was the leader. “Sir, I believe that he has already used something to cover up his track. Maybe it would be best we got more recruits.” said the one with the monkey mask. “No, we can not do that. The hokage would not allow us to get rid off the boy. He knows how it is to have a demon.” I panicked and almost lost control of the jutsu. Baka, you need to concentrate. You can't just expect me to do everything. Shut up, I can handle this. I ran home as fast as I could. I took off the jutsu and got to my room. My chakra was low, and I was very tired. I could of just slept it off right, wrong! Right when I hop into bed who was there to stop me. “Get your little punk ass out of bed! You tricked me!” Naruto the total jackass. “Leave me alone Naruto. Let me get some sleep” That's when it happened I felt a huge energy consume me. I blacked out and found myself at a cage. “So this is who Kyoto picked to be her container.” Then I realized where I was. Inside Naruto's head. Then Kyoto comes to save the day. “How dare you question my authority Kyubi? You of all people. I'll have you know this kid is better than Naruto.” “Really know so you think that scrawny little human child can beat the boy who became hokage and learned the rasengan in a week” “Hey, im not scrawny” “ You cant talk at all Kyubi. Naruto was worse than Darius.” I saw Kyubi's anger and his mouth open before anything else happened I awoke in my bed. I looked out the window and saw a full moon. Then a scream came from the night sky. Before I thought about where Naruto went I realized I was out in the village were a man with a huge sword who was just dressed just like Zabuza. But his hair was a dark blue. He was standing over a woman who had multiple cut wounds but none in vital areas. It was obvious that he was a very skilled ninja who was needed something form her, Information maybe. “Hey you, leave the poor lad alone.” He turned around and I noticed something. He was a she! Her cold turquoise looked straight through me and chilled my very core. Her mouth was covered b bandages and before I could blink she was in front of me looking down. “This does not concern you boy leave or I shall cleave you in two.” My instincts told me to screaming like little girl. But my dignity as a man made stand my ground………then run screaming like a little girl.