Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My life as a tenage ninja ❯ Roomate ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dis to the claimers: Naruto is not mine and if I did I would destroy it. So lets gets started with the show.
Voice: Hurry the fuck up!!
Me: w who r u
Voice: I am ……. Your muse.
Me:wtf
Muse: now start typin u retard weirdo!!
Me: hey I have feeling you know
Muse: whatever
Ps new typing bold is for demons slanted for thoughts
“””””””””&# 8221;”””””””””” ””””””””””̶ 1;”””””””””” 221;””””””””””& #8221;”””””””””” ;””””””””””R 21;”””
“Then you realize that you can't do t correct” Saskue said. “Wrong I can. I watched Tsunades technique and come up with my own. I call it blood henge” “Boy, are you insane? You're smart I will give you that but a henge for blood.” said Naruto. I smirked and replied “Oh so oh want to see it. All I need is a blood sample from the Uchia over there and ill have a new sharingan.” I turned to Saskue and said “Only if you are willing.” Several minutes later I was in a lab looking over a microscope. “ I will show you my new Technique.” I did a couple hand signs and said “blood henge” golden chakra began to cover my body. I closed my eyes and when I reopened them a sharingan with three comas appeared in my eyes. Naruto and Saskue looked at me with their mouths gaping “wh what kind of kid are you” said Saskue. Naruto fainted and I passed out from chakra depletion. I found myself in a forest and from nowhere I heard a voice “ Do you wish to become stronger boy” “What are you and what do you want with me” “Oh im sorry we have not been properly introduced. I am Kyoto the demon the ancient city Kyoto was named after.” “Why would someone name a city after a demon? They kind of sound retarded. “How dare you I saved this miserable planet, and since im in you're a head I tell you the story.” I sat down and listened. “ when Japan was being attacked by a Chimera demon I was in a human form. I had taken a life On Earth because hell was ummm hell. I was a swordsman and new if I attacked the demon as a demon id be executed by Kyubi himself. So I took up my sword a killed it with my Talon blades fire style Technique. They praised me and named the city after me.” I was half sleep and I woke up immediately at the word Technique. “ Can you teach me pleaaaase?” “Fine, Fine stop whining I will take a space in your body but this will come with a price. You must become my mate.” “Wait you are a girl, and your asking me to be your mate. I'm kind of ok with that but I have to ask how the hell will you get pregnant in my head.” “Simple you will use summoning jutsu.” “Ok ill become your mate but I want extra chakra.” “Deal kid, just sign n the dotted line” A piece a paper and a pencil with demonic writing on it appeared in front of me. I saw the line at the bottom and scribbled my signature on it. The paper disappeared from my hands. I heared a woman snickering and I awoke in a hospital room. I sat up right and sighed. Just a dreamno it wasn't” I looked around the room checking for someone. “did you forget im in your head” oh sorry. I got out of the bed and saw Naruto at the door. “ so your awake. You may be smart but you still need to watch your chakra. That technique maybe useful but only if you are alive. Here are your clothes.” He tossed me a black ninja outfit. “As much I don't want this you will be living with me. And if you ever try o scare me daughter again I will leave a scar.” He said with a demonic tone. “ oh and bye the way tell Kyoto Kyubi says hi.” “Crap. I'm screwed now they probably sent Kyubi to kill me before I can do any thing else.” Don't worry with your chakra ill be able to kill Naruto before he can even touch me. “you are way too confident. If you keep acting cocky the ANBU are going to kill you for sure.” I went to the bathroom to change and take a whiz. When I was done I asked “who are the ANBU?” “Trained assassins with power who even matches the hokage.” When I stepped out the bathroom Naruto was still standing at the door. “Come we have to go home” said Naruto as he turned around and headed out the door. I ran to catch up to him as we went into the elevator. “Hey Naruto-sensei who is the Hokage right now?” without even looking at me he replied “ I am” I began to think about that s we got into the car but I shrugged it off later. When we arrived at his home it wasn't even really a house, it was a mansion. “ Whoa this is really your house?” “ we went into the mansion and it looked even bigger on the inside. As we headed for the elevator we passed the living room and I saw a pink haired woman and I stopped in my tracks. I backed up to get a better look. I was looking at her and she was glaring at me. “Naruto help it a robber!!” “Wait, wait I'm not a robber, but ,Do know who you are though” Naruto came running behind me and looked at his wife. I finally noticed she was wearing a red and with kimono. “Darius I would like you to meet my wife,” “Sakura” I said finishing his sentence. “well let get you to your room.” He said grabbing my arm and dragging me to the elevator. When we got on I noticed the house had six stories “whoa this house is huge Darius” I know huh we got to the third floor and we walked into a hallway with five rooms. We walked to the one on the end. Well this is our room he opened the door and I saw a whit room with a bed one the left and a flat screen T.V in front of it. It had a walk in closet and best of all it had an X-box 360 in it. I walke in and noticed to bed countin the one I just saw one was blue the other a dark pink. What I noticed most of all was the black haired girl sitting in it, the same one from class. “Did I forget to mention that you will be sharing a room with Riea.
`'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Me: this one took me longer at least itsmoy as short
Muse: u fucking under achiever!!
Me: Hey im only 13 don't blame me
Muse grabs a giant mallet from thin air and hits Me on the head
Me: ooow don't do that
Muse: Then Write more Next time
Me: neeever!
Muse hits over and over again
Me: screw You Muse Read and Review!!!!!!!