Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Dragon Champion Lemons ❯ Chapter 25 Part 3 Lemon ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Naruto The Twin Swords
Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Naruto and all the related media.
Chapter 25
Part 3
Rewards Lemon…
( ): Thoughts
--------
This is going to be one hell of a night, I decided not to use Kage Bushin for this one since there are only three women with one man and one guy can handle this well enough on his own anyway so why add more Kage Bushin anyway? You guys might be disappointed, but fear not for I have thought up the next best thing.
You'll see or rather read what I mean soon enough….
Enjoy!!!
--------
Temari was the first to reach Naruto and she couldn't help herself as she ran her hands on her lover's face and kissed Naruto right on the lips and she sat next to Naruto, and allowed him to see her fully naked form at the moment and she blushed at the look of utter passion, lust and more in the eyes of the blonde Chuunin, she reached own and then touched Naruto's rock hard cock and marveled at the feel of it.
The sister of Gaara had to admit that this was the very first time she was with a man and it would have made Gaara and Kankurou blow a gasket to find out that she was giving her virginity to a guy, but then again, this was Naruto here, the young man who had defeated Gaara and had become Gaara's best friend and bond brother, and Kankurou considers Naruto an all right person to be with as well.
This made her actions all the more easy to deal with at the moment as she kissed Naruto once more and relished the feel of his tongue dueling with hers in a very sensual way, showing that he had some prior experience with kissing, and it was very nice to know that as it would mean that she could focus more on pleasing Naruto then than teaching him how to act around her in this kind of situation. The blonde Genin recalled the time she had kissed Naruto and how far he had come and she was loving this moment…
She moaned out loud as Naruto took the offensive in a way and he moved his hands to her chest massaged her breasts gently, Temari moaned out loudly at the action of the blonde Konoha Chuunin while she continued to rub his rock hard cock with her hands and marveling at the feel of it as well as getting even water at the thought of tasting and feeling it every way possible.
Tenten and Ayame were not far from the same idea as the Konoha weapon mistress made her way to sit next to Naruto and she licked his neck gently and ran her own hands to Naruto's chest as she cooed at the sensation of feeling Naruto's hot skin and the two of them were eager to see just how Naruto would feel and taste as well.
Naruto barely had enough time when Ayame ran her hands on his cock at the moment and the feel of her hands on his cock was very much a delicious sensation, Ayame had been planning this action for a very long time ever since Naruto had rescued her and the others from Solana only a few weeks before and she wanted to pay him back for rescuing her and now the time had come for her to keep her promise.
“Ayame-san….”
Ayame smiled at the way Naruto said her name and she then allowed Naruto see her breasts and she decided to try something that she had heard about from some of her friends in the town and despite the fact that she was not as….well built as some of the other women in the village including Tsunade, she was more than able in her own right. She parted her breasts and allowed Naruto's cock to be covered on either side by them and the feeling of it was so intense for Naruto that he couldn't help but feel even more aroused by the second.
Naruto moaned at the feel of Ayame's breasts on his cock and he was more than willing to lay back and let them have their way with him, after all, they lost the game though he knew that in this case, no one really lost at all and as soon as he was able to feel his release coming, he made it known to the three Kunoichi that he was reaching his limits.
“I'm going to…”
The three women smiled at that and they kneeled before him and they were all eager for it and sure enough, Naruto finally released his cum to them.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
Naruto's cum flowed out from his cock and all three of them took their turns taking as much of it as they could into their mouths and to their delight, the hot and thick liquid tasted sweet and delicious to them when they took it into their mouths and Naruto watched as they allowed some of it to land on their faces and their breasts and while he had seen that happen before, this was still a very delicious and arousing sight and then he watched as Temari, Tenten, and Ayame cleaned themselves slowly and with great care as well, they swallowed his seed with smiles and blushes and that sight before him was very delightful and arousing and that allowed his cock to go back at full mast.
As soon as they saw that, both Temari and Tenten were very happy and the two of them took position on either side of his cock and began to lick and kiss it in regular turns, even doing it at the very same time. Naruto could only gasp at the pleasure that was hitting him at the moment and he was still sitting on the bed and it was then that Ayame had a very interesting idea, she still had a good amount of food preparation items and more with her when she came to Naruto's house and now seemed like a very good time to get them into play.
With that in mind, she moved to Naruto and whispered to him.
“I have to get my things Naruto-kun, I'll be right back.”
Naruto wanted to asked what were the things in question, but the bolts of pleasure that were shooting up his nerves from the actions of both Tenten and Temari were making the idea of him moving about rather unwelcome and so he stayed there as Ayame left the room. This left the two Kunoichi enough time to have their fun with Naruto until their companion got back.
As they continued to lick and kiss Naruto's cock, the blonde Kunoichi then made her move as she moved to Naruto's testicles and took them into her mouth slowly and played with them gently and that was enough to make Naruto moan out Temari's name.
“Temari-chan…..ahhhhh…..kami, that feels nice….”
Temari smiled at that and then released her lover's testicles slowly and then looked at him and spoke.
“Thank you Naruto-kun, but why don't we have another game until Ayame-san comes back?”
Tenten gave the blonde Kunoichi a look that was questioning and she asked the question as well, very curious to know just what was it that Temari had in mind at the moment.
“What sort of game are you planning now?”
“How about the game in which we find out how many times can Naruto-kun make us cum?”
Tenten was a bit surprised but not offended and she gave a grin as she licked Naruto's cock a bit more and the weapon mistress looked at Naruto and Temari.
“All right, I'm in, what about you Naruto-kun?”
Naruto nodded and both women decided to find out who would go first and Tenten was happy to be the first and she kissed Naruto and allowed him to touch her body all over and Naruto was more than willing to do just that. He ran his hands on her breasts first and used his chakra to further enhance the pleasure that Tenten was feeling and he then did the very same thing with his tongue as he kissed her deeply.
The results were very good as Tenten was moaning out loudly at the pleasure and despite her desire to win this game with Temari, she realized that Naruto was not going to go easy on her as he had every intention to make her cum first instead of him. But she was not going down without a fight, and she proved that to be true as she ran her hands on his chest and then his cock and testicles and made him moan as well.
Temari watched the whole thing and enjoyed as best she could. Tenten was having a ball from the looks of things and she was willing to make the attempt to make Naruto cum first, just for the spirit of competition.
Tenten was enjoying this as Naruto slowly parted the kiss and made his way to her breasts and began to lick and suck them and she couldn't help herself as she moaned out even more in pleasure and desire. The brown haired Kunoichi was not to be out done as she continued to move her hands on Naruto's cock and the blonde Chuunin was more than willing to let her know how much he enjoyed her ministrations.
However, Tenten finally reached her limit as Naruto's previous experiences with Tsunade, Kurenai, Anko, Shizune, Sakura, Ino, Kin, and Hinata had given him a lot of knowledge on how to find the right amount of pleasure and action to finally make her cum and she came hard as she went through her very first orgasm.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
Tenten fell back with a smile on her face and it was then that Temari took her turn and beckoned Naruto to come closer to her and also give her the very same pleasure that he had just given Tenten and Naruto being the gentleman that he is now, decided to accommodate Temari.
The two blondes kissed one another and then Temari lay back and allowed Naruto to view her dripping wet sex and she was eager to let him pleasure her and Naruto was more than willing to do just that and he moved forward and began to lick her clitoris and her vagina and since Temari was by all rights a virgin, she moaned out loudly at the pleasure that was hitting her senses.
The reason was that she was the daughter of the former Kazekage and she was considered as royalty to the people of Suna and thus was not easily approached by other young men, not only that, her temper was there when she got riled, and naturally the fact that both Kankurou and Gaara were her brothers made most men VERY careful around her. However, Naruto was different, not only had he helped their people many times over, but had defeated her little brother and also became Gaara's best friend, and had even confined Shukaku, allowing Gaara the chance to live a normal life…and for that, he was more than welcome in her eyes and that of her family.
Of course she knew that both Gaara and Kankurou would react of they found out that she was going to lose her virginity to Naruto and make him her lover, Kankurou would explode in angry words….while Gaara was still unknown….however, since Gaara and Naruto were best friends and Gaara trusted the blonde Chuunin well, she had no doubt he would be moiré supportive of the whole thing than Kankurou. She then placed those thoughts aside for the moment and focused on the pleasure Naruto was giving her.
Naruto once more used his chakra to his advantage and the results were certainly proving to be worth the effort as she was releasing more of her juices and that was something that Naruto liked greatly as he lapped up Temari's juices. He lapped up as much as he could and then was moving his hands to her breasts and then he licked her clitoris and used his free hand to play with Temari's inner sheath and took it further and he moved his fingers deep inside of her vagina and that made her all the more aroused and Temari shouted louder each time he licked her clitoris, played with her breasts and moved his fingers in her sheath.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! HARDER!!!!”
Temari was wailing in pleasure and bliss and it was not long before she came fast and hard, she moved back and relaxed her breathing and shared a kiss with Naruto and tasted her very wn juices that was something that made her blush even more.
Ayame however arrived and she smiled as she spoke to the three of them showing that she had been observing their antics for quite a while now, she had arrived and was about to try this out, but she decided to watch the show and now that it was over, it was her turn to add to the festivities.
“You three have been busy….now it's my turn to get involved, so we can stop with the games and get down to some very serious action.”
Naruto then wondered just what Ayame had in her hands at the moment, they were cooking tools so why did she bring those with her?
“Ayame-chan….”
“Yes?”
“What's with the cooking spoon and the container?”
Ayame grinned in a very feline way and that made Naruto gulp audibly, he had no idea what Ayame had in mind or why she was looking at him like that and she replied.
“Why don't you lie down and just relax Naruto-kun, because I think that the time has come to place some real sweetness to this situation.”
--------
Naruto could only lie back as Ayame took out the small container or chocolate flavored cream and she smiled warmly as she began to cover his cock and testicles with it and the cool feeling of the cream was so surprising that he thought he was imagining it all. As soon as she was done, the young woman smiled at both Tenten and Temari as they were more than eager to try this out and all three of them crowded around Naruto's cock and testicles.
Ayame was first and began to lick the cream and she was quickly joined by both Tenten and Temari and the three of them loved the act as they teased Naruto somewhat.
“Hmmm….you taste so good Naruto-kun, I'm tempted to bite you.”
Temari said with a smirk as Naruto gave her a look of surprise, but she replied.
“But if I did that, then I won't have fun anymore….”
Tenten joined in as well as she licked Naruto's testicles.
“I have to agree, this is very nice, tasting your skin was good Naruto-kun, but with this on, I am very tempted indeed.”
Ayame then spoke gently.
“Easy girls, let's not tease Naruto-kun too much and let's just enjoy this night.”
“Right.”
Naruto moved his head back and moaned even more as the three of them continued to lick his cock and testicles as those were covered in chocolate cream and the sight of them doing this to him was so erotic that Naruto couldn't help himself anymore as he shouted out in pleasure…making the three women all the more aroused. And as soon as they had cleaned off every trace of the chocolate cream on both his cock and his testicles he then came once more, fast and hard….
And the fact that when he came, the women had chocolate cream in their mouths made them enjoy the taste of his cum all the more as it's sweetness now mixed with that of the sweetness and taste of chocolate, they swallowed his cum and relished the feel of it once more, and all three women licked their lips clean of the cream and his cum, making a very erotic sight before Naruto as he lay there.
It was then that Ayame had a very interesting idea, she had heard of this being done before and while some of her friends in the cooking ninja circles and in civilian life said it was not something done every day as it was very scandalous, she was bale to understand it and while she blushed as she realized why not many people talked about it, it was very interesting. She had gathered all she could in secret and now decided that it was time for her to put all that stock knowledge to good use….and it was a good thing that Naruto had a good sized refrigerator and a lot of good things she could use.
She decided to stop and asked Naruto to wait a moment and Naruto, despite being slightly surprised by the sudden lull in activity, agreed.
With that done and with both Tenten and Temari ready to listen she decided to get her idea underway as she whispered into the ears of both Tenten and Temari her plans. As soon as she was done, both Kunoichi looked at Ayame with incredulous eyes and they gasped as they spoke.
“You've got to be kidding?!”
“Are you serious?!”
“Yep, I know how it's done besides, we want Naruto-kun to be at a full tank of energy right?”
The two Kunoichi thought it over and began to smile at the idea, while they still though it to be somewhat very scandalous, they were more than willing to give it a try and they talked it a bit more and Temari smiled as she got to go first, Tenten was a bit put off and not being able to be the first to try the idea out but warmed up to the idea of keeping Naruto occupied for the time being while Ayame made the preparations.
With that done, they made their move and Tenten decided to keep Naruto in good company while Temari and Ayame got their things together, Naruto was about to ask what they had in mind that seemed to make her and Temari blush, but Tenten merely replied.
“Think of it as a very special surprise Naruto-kun, but I can't let you peek yet.”
“Please?”
Tenten smirked at the pleading look in Naruto's eyes and truth be told, she was tempted to try telling him the plan, but decided against it for the time being.
The brown haired Kunoichi began to kiss her lover's chest and nipping his own nipples lightly with her teeth, making Naruto moan and squirm, much to her delight on the whole situation and after she was done, she reached for some of the left over chocolate cream and placed it on her nipples, giving Naruto something to look at and she smiled at him with an inviting as seductive look, and he needed no further invitation and dove right in, licking and sucking Tenten's breasts and making her gasp and moan.
As he removed the cream, he sucked Tenten's nipple and then did the same thing to her other breast and as soon as she was done licking off the cream, Tenten ran her hands down to his cock and testicles and played with them gently while once more kissing the blonde Chuunin with all her might and the pleasure for her mounted as Naruto reached down and began to play with her clitoris and her vagina. The moment his fingers touched her there, she gasped and gave Naruto a wicked smile and then both of them began to play with each other's sex.
Naruto began to feel Tenten's moisture on his fingers and the moaning she made while her face was flushed with red was certainly telling him that she was enjoying that and he wanted to hear her cry out in pleasure once more for both their sakes and he reached for her head with his free hand and then the two of them kissed deeply once more and Naruto felt Tenten's hands play with his cock and that was making him all the more heated.
The two of them parted the kiss and Naruto played with Tenten's breasts once more and suckled on them and he leaned back as Tenten made him do so and she moved back to his cock and began to lick and suck on it and she took it in deeply and moved her head slowly as to make sure she had every sensation placed in her deepest memories and to also make sure that she gave her lover the same joy and pleasure that she was receiving as well, she was a woman who loved the chance to cover all her bases when she did something and this was a very good chance to do just that and get a lot of pleasure out of it at the very same time.
It was then that Ayame came on the scene and joined both Tenten and Naruto in a three way kiss. The kiss lasted for quite a while and then Ayame broke away and while the brown haired Kunoichi was rubbing Naruto's cock on her breasts and nipples, she rubbed his back and shoulders to relax her lover a bit and then she looked at Tenten and gave her a nod.
Tenten nodded and stopped her actions on Naruto and that allowed Ayame enough time to kiss Naruto's neck and lick his earlobes. As soon as she was done, she began to rub her breasts on Naruto's back and that made Naruto all the more aroused and it was then that she spoke.
“Naruto-kun, Temari-san has something she wants to show you….take a look.”
With that, Naruto turned and there before him was a sight that made his jaw drop.
Naruto could only look at Temari as the blonde Suna Kunoichi and elder sister of his friend Gaara and Kankurou was lying there on the bed and covered in a very erotic picture. The blonde Suna ninja had white cream on her breasts that covered them and her nipples as well and on the cream that was on her breasts were small grapes and on the tips of her cream covered breasts were cherries. On her stomach was also a trail of cream and some sliced bananas there as well. And that led all the way to her vagina which had been covered in white chocolate cream and had strawberries there as well.
“Wow….”
Ayame smiled and kissed Naruto on the lips and made him face her as she decided to explain just what was going on while Tenten had to admit that despite the rather odd way it looked, it was very delicious looking and she knew any man seeing the blonde Genin like this would have really gotten their bodies hot.
“I heard about this being done in some of the places I and my dad have been to, he told me it's all rumors and the same thing too when I asked my friends, but I gathered enough to know it's real….and it's all for you Naruto-kun.”
“Ayame-chan?”
Ayame smiled and licked Naruto's cock slowly from tip to base and back again, making him moan and she smiled.
“Don't turn it down Naruto-kun, just enjoy it.”
Naruto gulped and made his way towards Temari who was blushing deep red at the moment as she could see how lustful and hungry Naruto looked at her. However the blonde was relieved as Naruto gently kissed her first, lovingly as well and she responded back to the kiss. As soon as the kiss began to become even more torrid, they dueled with each other's tongues and when that was done, Naruto made his way to her breasts and to the surprise of the blonde Kunoichi, he began to lick away the cream slowly, relishing the taste of it all and the sight of that had a very arousing effect on the blonde Kunoichi.
Naruto himself found the idea of licking Temari's breasts while there was cream on them to be very nice as it added a very new and undeniably delicious element to the whole situation, and the taste of the fruits was certainly welcome as he ate the grapes and then cleaned her breasts, Temari's moans and cries of pleasure told him that she was also enjoying this whole situation greatly.
“Oh yes….lick my breasts like that Naruto-kun…..mmmmmm.”
As soon as he was done licking off the cream and eating the fruits that covered her breasts, Temari smiled at Naruto and he swallowed the food and the cream and went on to play with her now clean and very much aroused breasts and she moaned out loudly at that action as she felt her breasts to be rather sensitive if touched in the right way, and Naruto was touching in them in the sway she liked a lot.
Naruto moved down from Temari's breasts and made his way to her stomach and he cleaned the cream and fruit and ate them all while tracing his chakra covered tongue on Temari's stomach to make sure that he was able to pleasure her body the right way and Temari was moaning out loudly to show that his actions were getting the right results.
“Naruto-kun, that feels good, right there….oh yes….”
Naruto made his way to Temari's vagina and he could see that her cum was already mixing with the cream and the sight of that happening before him drove Naruto into a frenzy of pleasure as he kissed and licked his way to her vagina and began to lick and suck away the cream, which was now mixed with her cum and he ate the cum mixed cream and the strawberry slice that were there as well and the resulting assault of sweet strawberries, and cream mixed with Temari's juices had a very arousing effect on Naruto and it had one too on Temari as she moaned out loudly at the pleasure that assaulted her senses.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”
Naruto smiled and then went to work as he went back to playing with Temari's breasts with his left arm and he licked her clitoris gently and carefully while using his right hand to pleasure her vagina and the results were very much delightful for the blonde Kunoichi as she felt her heart rate go up and her body continued to release more and more of her juices which Naruto liked a great deal and as soon as he was done playing with Temari's breasts, he moved to her hips and with amazing strength, lifted he r hips up and she squealed as she realized that her wet vagina was now fully exposed to her lover.
“Naruto-kun!!!!”
Naruto looked at Temari and she then spoke seriously.
“Promise me you'll never tell anyone about this….please?'
Naruto saw the embarrassment there on her face and he smiled warmly at her.
“I won't say a word.”
Temari smiled as she could see that Naruto meant it and she moaned out as Naruto began to lick her vagina and her clitoris and the feel of that was enough to drive her mad with pleasure as he licked her vagina and even pushed his tongue deep inside of her vagina, making her all the more aroused, he combined that by playing with her breasts once more and also using his free hand to play with her clitoris. Temari was being driven to the breaking point with all the pleasure that was flooding her body at this moment and sure enough, the actions of Naruto's tongue. lips and hands on her was enough to make Temari orgasm.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
Temari came hard and Naruto lapped up as much of her sweet tasting juices as he could manage at the moment and there were traces of her cream covering mixed with her cum and that made the juices all the sweeter for Naruto and he lapped up as much as he could handle while Temari screamed her second orgasm as Naruto's actions made her orgasm once more….drowning her in absolute pleasure.
Naruto then gently lowered Temari's hips to the delight of the blonde Kunoichi who needed to relax as she felt her two orgasms flood her body with so much pleasure that she would have sworn she would have gone mad with desire….Naruto relaxed and allowed Temari a chance to get her breath back.
The blonde Chuunin then kissed his lover from Suna and she kissed him with absolute passion back as she couldn't get enough of being with her lover in any fashion. The kiss allowed them to taste each other as well as the cream and fruit that Naruto had taken off of her body previously and the resulting taste was intoxicating for Temari and she was getting quite comfortable with the idea of doing this again with Naruto.
As soon as they broke the torrid kiss between the two of them, the blonde Chuunin got ready and positioned his cock there and looked at Temari and he couldn't help but ask if she was a virgin.
“Temari-chan….I hate to ask….but…”
Temari however was very intelligent as she had shown in her battle with Shikamaru and she knew just what Naruto's question was, and truth be told, she found it rather nice that he was willing to ask her this question despite the fact that she knew that most young women her age would have slapped Naruto ort any other boy who would ask them such a personal question.
“Yes I am….”
“Oh….I know that I have to break your virginity to make you a woman….but I really don't want to hurt you.”
Temari smiled and replied.
“You don't have to worry Naruto-kun, I am a ninja and I have been training for years….i think I can handle the pain….besides, no amount of pain can compare the emptiness I feel if you don't go ahead and make me yours….hurry I feel so empty here.”
Naruto nodded and as soon as he was in a good position he pushed his cock deeply into Temari and he did so slowly as despite her assurances that she would be all right, he wanted to make sure that he would make this a pleasurable experience for Temari and that was why he moved slowly into her and the blonde Chuunin resisted the urges of his body to go and thrust deeply into Temari's vagina to relieve the hunger that he was feeling at the moment.
As soon as he was deep inside of Temari who had been moaning all the while at the pleasure that she was feeling as Naruto drove deeper into her tight, wet, soft, and hot sex, he relaxed and then felt her maidenhead and gave a look sympathy to her and then pushed deeply….feeling Temari's virginal barrier give way and he was deep inside of her.
Temari gave only a slight groan as she felt her maidenhead tear away, it was not very painful, just a bit discomforting for her in a moment or two. Her words on her maidenhead being weakened by her ninja training proved true as she felt little pain and instead of the pain that women normally felt, she felt a deep fullness instead and she relished the sensations of being filled by her lover's cock.
Temari moaned even more and then moved her hips to make Naruto move his hips for the two of them to feel the pleasure that the two of them wanted deeply and Naruto was more than willing and eager to provide that most sought after pleasure.
He moved his hips and Temari moaned out as Naruto did as well, for her, the feeling of her vagina being filled by her lover's cock was sensation she began to love deeply, and for Naruto, he was amazed how tight, hot, soft, and wet Temari's vagina was and it was a bit different in the feeling, making him even more aroused by the second.
“Ohhhhhh!!! Yes!!! Right there!!!”
Naruto drew his hips back until only the tip of his cock was in Temari's vagina and before she could moan out in disappointment, he pushed right back into her, thrusting hard and deep, making Temari moan out very happily at the sensations that he was giving her. The two of them kissed deeply and Temari wrapped her strong legs around her lover's hips and got ready to have him move his cock in and out of her warm and willing body.
All the while, Tenten and Ayame were also setting things up for Naruto's next delicious meal, and Tenten was happy to be next in line for pleasuring Naruto.
Temari held Naruto and then the two of them kissed one another deeply so in order to feel even closer and more tied to one another. As they kissed, Naruto slowly moved his hips and his cock in and out of Temari's vagina which was milking him very hungrily. With each slow and deep thrust he made, Temari and Naruto kissed one another deeper and they did the same thing with their tongues, dueling and rubbing their tongues with the other's own….and that made both of them moan out even louder.
The kiss lasted for a long while as Naruto continued to thrust into Temari's hot and eager vagina and he slowly began to pick up the pace, when the two of them finally parted from one another, the blonde Chuunin looked his lover and saw the deep blush in Temari's face and considered that to be very beautiful as he was the only man who was going to see Temari in this state of body, mind and soul and he relished that fact very much and he once more played with her full and well formed breasts, much to her delight and she proved that as she reached out and ran her hands on his well formed and muscled body.
“Naruto-kun….you feel….so good….harder….please….harder!!!!”
“Temari-chan….you are beautiful….”
The two continued with their actions and it was not long before Naruto was pounding hard and deep into Temari's wet and eager sex and the pleasure for the two of them of them was proving to be quite enjoyable as Naruto moved his hips while playing with Temari's breasts with his mouth and tongue as well as his hands. As for Temari, she busied herself by touching and caressing her lover's hard muscled and well formed body.
It was not long before the two of them finally reached their limits and both shouted out loudly at the very same time.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!”
Naruto felt Temari's inner walls ml=ilk his cock and he enjoyed the sensations as they ran all over his body very quickly and it made him all the more happy to know that he did this, and without giving Temari any feeling of pain, he looked down at the blonde Suna Kunoichi and saw the still present blush on her face and the smile she had and he kissed her, and she kissed him back in reply as well.
Temari moaned in the kiss with Naruto as she felt his cum flow into her body and it felt very delicious to her to finally feel it all in her vagina and flowing in her. She was happy that she had taken some birth control pills to make sure she didn't have a child yet, now was not yet the time and her brothers would not be entirely happy. Gaara would no doubt be a little bit more forgiving as Naruto was his best friend and they had fought well together, but her other brother would need convincing, however, she placed those aside for now as she lay there and enjoyed the sensations.
After the deep and long kiss between them, the Kunoichi whispered into her lover's ear with a tired but very happy and sensual voice.
“Thank you….I think it's time you try being with Tenten and Ayame-san though. You were great Naruto-kun.”
Naruto nodded and that was when Ayame arrived and kissed him once more and he responded by kissing her back while Temari rested from her very powerful and undeniably delicious orgasm. Ayame smiled at the fact that her idea had finally worked and that all of them were going to enjoy this night. For now however, she would have a bit of fun before Naruto went on to try the next delicious meal he would have.
The two kissed one another deeply and then Naruto went on to lick and suckle on Ayame's breasts and nipples, much to her delight of the whole situation and Naruto was enjoying the situation as well and it showed as he played with her breasts gently and yet forcefully to make sure that she would moan out loudly.
“Aaaahhh, Naruto-kun, you like my breasts don't you?”
Naruto nodded at that and Ayame smiled as she allowed him to play with her breasts and she ran her hands on his cock while she was still blushing somewhat from the sensations of touching his cock with her own hands and she loved the idea of feeling it in her soon enough, but she decided to stop and then guided Naruto's eyes to another direction.
“Don't forget that another person is waiting for you Naruto-kun and I don't think she would like it if you decide to keep her waiting and the same for you to be kept waiting for a chance to be with the person in question, and this time, you will love this one course.”
Naruto looked and saw that Tenten was also ready for her own attempt at what Ayame had suggested to both her and Temari. In this case however, the brown haired Kunoichi of Konoha had some different food items on her. Like Temari she had cream on her body, but in a lower quantity. In Tenten's case, she had more mainline food on her body as well as cream with fruit.
There were slices of tuna, mackerel, and beef sashimi on her breasts and some slices of bananas on the inner areas of her breasts and her stomach had small portions of cream with sliced strawberries, cherries, and grapes in a very delicious pattern, along with several sushi pieces and his favorite fish and crab cakes that were used in his favorite ramen dishes, making the blonde Chuunin highly aroused at the sight as well as hungry once more. And on her vagina was cream with small bars of chocolate and the sight was very delicious to his eyes and he looked at the blushing weapon mistress of Konoha.
Tenten felt so embarrassed at the moment, this was the very first time she tried something like this and seeing and hearing how much pleasure and lust Temari had when she and Naruto were doing this made it somewhat easier for her, but now seeing Naruto hungry and lust filled eyes made her all the more aware of how she must look to him right now, if anyone else, including her father saw her like this, then things would have gotten ugly, but she placed those undesirable thoughts aside and focused on the pleasure that was soon to come to her.
Naruto kissed her deeply and that helped relax Tenten as she really needed to release all her tension at the moment and when she was ready, Naruto went to work and began to lean to her breasts and with gentle actions, began to remove the delicious food on her breasts and he ran both his teeth and tongue gently on her orbs of flesh and her nipples, and the sight of that was making her all the more aroused.
“Naruto-kun……mmmmm, that's it, right there….”
Naruto relished the pleasure of not just tasting Tenten's luscious breasts and nipples but having food in his stomach to stave off any hunger he was feeling at the moment. As soon as he cleaned away the cream and bananas there between Tenten's breasts, he kissed her breasts once more and swallowed the food and then made his way to her stomach, lapping up the cream and the fruit as well as the food that was there on her stomach, making Tenten squirm a bit more as she got used to the sensations of it all.
As soon as he reached the brown haired Kunoichi's vagina he swallowed the food that he had in his mouth and the directed his full attention at her vagina and he could see that Tenten's arousal allowed her juices to leak out of her vagina and mix with the cream and chocolate there and that made him all the more aroused and eager. He got ready and began to lap up her juices and the cream as well as the chocolate bars and when he did so, the brown haired weapon mistress of Konoha could only moan and scream out in pleasure at the sensation and the blonde couldn't help but admire the combined taste of Tenten's juices, the cream and the chocolate bars that he had eaten, it had brought a brand new meaning to the word three course meal.
As soon as she was cleaned of the food on her body, Tenten was able to sit up and then kiss Naruto and the kiss between the two was very long as Tenten had to admit that the taste of her own juices, the cream and the chocolate was actually very nice and she was remembering how sweet Naruto's own cum was when it was mixed with the chocolate cream that Ayame had used on him before. The two ended the kiss and Tenten got on both her hands and knees and shook her body before Naruto, inviting him and he was more than ready to accept her invitation.
Naruto got in position and held Tenten's hips and slowly pushed his way into her sex and the feel of his cock being caressed and rubbed on all sides by Tenten's vaginal walls and it was something that was very nice in his mind and he drove deeper and tore past the barrier that Tenten had. Naruto had now understood that due to their ninja training, both Tenten and Temari were not in danger of suffering great pain the moment he pushed his cock into their vagina and that made it all the more simple for him.
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
Tenten moaned out loudly as she felt Naruto's cock deep in her body and the slight discomfort she felt when her maidenhead broke was gone in mere moments and then she felt the discomfort was now replaced by a much different sensation, hunger. And she was already aware of what sort of hunger she felt and she moved her hips to try and get the message to Naruto and she moaned out her request to make sure he got the message.
“Naruto-kun, please start doing what….must, I feel so….I need something…”
Naruto knew just what Tenten wanted and he began to move his hips and gave that to her in a moment and she moaned out loudly as she felt his cock move out and then thrust deeply back into her and she arched her head back in the throes of the pleasure and sensation hat struck her mind hard and that was something that he was beginning to enjoy greatly.
The thrusts went slowly at first and Tenten enjoyed it despite her desire for him to move faster and deeper into her, Naruto satiated that desire by playing with her breasts with his hands and also licking her back and shoulders as well as her neck and earlobes, and through it all, he was using his chakra to touch Tenten's pleasure centers. And the action proved to be worth it despite his getting a bit tired.
Naruto then began to speed up his thrusts and Tenten was in ecstasy at that moment as she moaned out and arched her back a bit and that allowed Naruto to thrust even faster and deeper into her hot, wet, soft, and tight vagina. The position even allowed Naruto to rub his cock on Tenten's G-spot, making the Kunoichi shout out her pleasure even more in answer to each hard, deep, and quick thrust of his cock into her sheath.
“OH YES!!! HARDER!!!! FASTER!!!!”
Naruto replied in kind to Tenten's requests and he was pounding hard into her the way she wanted and it was not long before she finally reached her own inner limit as she came hard and fast before Naruto….
“NARUTO_KUN!!!!!”
Tenten arched up as Naruto trust deeply into her for a moment when he came as well, she arched back and that allowed Naruto to hold her breasts and she turned her head to the side and both of them were locked into a deep and torrid kiss and both of them could feel their combined juices flowing out of them both.
Tenten was happy as she felt Naruto's hot and thick cum flowing into her vagina and filling her to the brim of her body, and it was heaven to her and the deep kiss that happened between the two of them was certainly adding fuel to the fire that was her orgasm. She dueled with Naruto's tongue with her own and when they parted, she smiled at him and kissed him on the nose and said.
“That was so good….”
“I know.”
Tenten lay down and Naruto slowly removed his cock from her dripping wet vagina and allowed her to rest and it was then that he heard Ayame's voice, the young woman had busied herself and now she was ready to have her own fun.
“Oh Naruto-kun….come here and look at me for a minute.”
Naruto turned as saw Ayame nearby and she too was covered in cream, only hers was all chocolate and there were some strawberries and grapes on her body and the brunette daughter of Teuchi was eager to let her lover have his turn with her. She beckoned to him and parted her legs to show her own cream covered vagina which was also dripping out her own juices.
“:Naruto-kun….come here and be with me…”
“Ayame-chan…”
Naruto moved closer and the two of them kissed one another deeply and Ayame reached for her lover's cock and rubbed it, unmindful of it being covered in the fluids of before and she licked her fingers clean for Naruto's benefit and that made him react all the harder. As soon as they parted, Naruto began to lick and his way to her breasts, making Ayame giggle a bit at how slowly and methodically Naruto would kiss and lick her skin as if wanting to make sure that he gave her the pleasure she desired and that made her smile all the more at how thoughtful and caring Naruto was towards her.
The blonde Chuunin finally reached her breasts and went to work and cleared off the chocolate cream and fruits that were there and she relished the pleasure of feeling Naruto's lips, tongue, and teeth on her breasts and nipples…and the sight of seeing her lover clean her breasts and nipples was certainly worth every moment in her mind, as soon as he was able to fully clean her breasts of the chocolate and fruit, Naruto made his way to her stomach and cleaned her of the cream there and used his hands and tongue to pleasure her body's pleasure centers with the aid of his chakra.
Naruto finally reached Ayame's vagina and he could see the very same juices flowing out her vagina and mixing with the cream there and he smiled and he began to lap it all up with his tongue and teeth, gently cleaning his lover's sex and making Ayame moan out loudly at the pleasure and sensations he was giving her….Ayame was also a virgin and sure enough she came hard at that moment.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”
The flowing juices mixed with the still present cream made a very delicious stream that Naruto lapped up as best he could until Ayame was totally cleaned of the cream and her own cum.. Ayame then moved up, the two of them kissed and Ayame blushed at being able to taste herself in Naruto's mouth as well as the cream. As soon as they were done with the very torrid kiss between them, she lay back and let Naruto push his cock into her vagina but she then spoke to her lover, as she knew that after this….she was never going to be the very same person anymore.
“Be gentle okay….it's my first time…”
Naruto gulped and knew what that meant in all, unlike the other Kunoichi he had already had sex with and loved deeply, Ayame was no ninja and thus had not undergone the training that would have no doubt weakened her maidenhead and that made him very cautious.
“Ayame-chan….are you…”
Ayame nodded and knew the reason why Naruto hesitated when he was half way into her vagina by now, she was a virgin after all and she had heard the stories about how painful it was for first time women who were with their lovers, and fiancés and boyfriends, some said it would pass, other were not so positive, and while she was afraid, she was touched by the fact that unlike the men she heard about who didn't care about the pleasure of their partners but only their own, Naruto was considering her own pleasure first and she smiled.
“I'm ready Naruto-kun, and I know what will happen, I am not afraid….go ahead.”
Naruto could see that Ayame meant those words and he took a deep breath and pushed deeper and sure enough, there was the barrier and the moment his cock's head touched it, Ayame winced and it made him even more worried, but he knew that there was no other way and with a deep breath and a sad look at Ayame, he pulled back and then pushed deeply, tearing the barrier aside and he was now deep inside of her
Ayame groaned out in some pain, since unlike the two Kunoichi who had worn down their maidenheads through their ninja training, she had no prior training and thus her maidenhead remained virtually intact and the pain was hard for her and so was it for Naruto, seeing the pain on Ayame's face tore at Naruto's heart and he spoke to her.
“I'm sorry Ayame-chan….I hope you…”
Ayame shook her head and despite the pain and the tears in her eyes at the moment, she spoke to her lover.
“I'll be all right Naruto-kun, just give me a moment….you're so big.”
Naruto agreed to Ayame's request and allowed her to take her time and he helped her by kissing her and gently playing with her breasts and she smiled at that as she ran her hands on his chest and back and relished the feel of his skin and muscles and that made her all the more aware of how strong and tough the blonde Chuunin was and that made her very happy with the situation as she began to lick and kiss his chest, making Naruto moan as well.
As soon as she was sure that she was relaxed and ready, she moved her hips to signal to Naruto that she was ready for him and she rose up and hugged onto Naruto as she was now on her lover's lap.
And Naruto was quick to pick up the signal and he began to move his hips slowly first and as soon as he did so, Ayame moaned out at the pleasure that was flowing in her body and as soon as Naruto was nearly out, he pushed his cock right back into her and she moaned at the pleasure that struck her at that exact moment.
“Ahhhhh…..Naruto-kun!!!!”
Naruto slowly moved his back and forth and his cock moved back and forth, nearly leaving Ayame's vagina and then moving right back in to fill her to the brim with pleasure and joy and she made that very clear to her lover as she kissed him deeply and Naruto kissed her back as well. The two relished the closeness and as soon as she was used to the pleasure, she began to mover her own hips in time with Naruto's own movements.
“Ahhhh, yes, harder!!!!”
“Ayame-chan!!!!”
The blonde continued has actions as Ayame wrapped her legs around his waist as she moved her hips while on his lap and the combined movements of the both of them made the pleasure for them grow and it was not very long before Naruto and Ayame were moving together in a very quick pace with Ayame moving her hips up and down in time with Naruto and the pleasure gathered and built as Naruto licked Ayame's face and lips while she rubbed her breasts on her lover's chest and the pleasure for the both of them continued to grow.
It was then that Ayame finally reached her own limits an came hard just in time as Naruto also came fast and hard as well.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”
Ayame smiled happily and the pleasure of feeling her lover's cum flowing into her body was something that she had never felt before in her life and it made her realize that this was worth every moment and even the pain that she had felt before. She sighed and held Naruto tightly and then as he looked at her, she kissed him.
Naruto kissed her back and they both relaxed as he felt her inner walls milking his cock still and he felt even more relieved at the pleasure and bliss. Their kiss became soft and tender and when the two of them finally parted, the young daughter of Teuchi had a smile on her face.
“That was very good Naruto-kun.”
“Yes….you certainly had a very creative way with things.”
Ayame smiled and it was then that Tenten and Temari were back on their feet and were more than eager to get things underway. Ayame smiled and got off of Naruto, allowing him to stand up and when he did, the three of them smiled once more and Temari spoke.
“I think it's time we move on to the next level….are you ready?”
Naruto gulped a bit and smiled and all three of them made him back into the bed and then pushed him down and they all got ready to have another go at him.
As Naruto lay there with Ayame, Temari, and Tenten as the women were now closing in for another romp into the night, he couldn't help but think how differently he was going to look at fruit, chocolate bars, and cream after this night.
--------
To be continued…
--------
Author's Notes:
Well that is over and done with, a bit shorter but it's still good stuff to write about. I got this idea from a CSI episode where there is a restaurant here female employees actually act as table in the nude with food on strategic parts on their bodies for the customers to take. I figured that I can use that idea here since Ayame being a cooking ninja's daughter would have heard of this at some point in her life and decided to try it out.
Now I don't honestly know just where this idea was created, but I got to tell you, it was very, VERY nice. And I took a more erotic and sexual twist to it so I hope you guys, and ladies are not offended.
I've heard of edible body paint and I've heard a ton of food related descriptions and decided to place them here for the pleasure of everyone involved in reading this. And I hope you enjoyed it, as this is making me see strawberries, bananas, chocolate bars, cherries and grapes in a VERY different light.
Anyway, enough rambling from me, I hope you enjoyed this number….for we are about to get into the REAL hot stuff in the next chapter!