Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Dragon Champion Lemons ❯ Chapter 26 Part 4 Lemon ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Naruto Dragon Champion
Disclaimer: I don't own anything related to Naruto…
Chapter 26
Part 4
Naruto & Tsunade
( ): Thoughts
--------
In Naruto's home…
Tsunade smiled at Naruto as she was on top of him naked and she could tell that Naruto was already eager for her….as she saw the way he was staring at her at this moment, this made her smile all the more and she was more than ready to make things good between the two of them. The blonde Hokage moved in, kissed Naruto deeply as the blonde Chuunin responded back with equal passion.
The two kissed each other and then as they parted, Tsunade smiled as she began to kiss her way to Naruto's neck and chest, making the blonde Chuunin moan out in pleasure at her actions while he ran his hands in her hair and then to her back as well as her shoulders and the blonde Hokage smiled at the gentleness that Naruto was giving her at this moment. The blonde Chuunin then moaned out as Tsunade began to kiss and lick his chest and his nipples as well.
The blonde Hokage pinned Naruto down on the bed of his room as she continued to kiss and lick his body the way she wanted to and she was happy that Naruto was not fighting her at the moment, of course she knew that he had no reason to be going against her after all as the blonde Sannin continued to make love to her lover and it was not long before she decided to be fair to him as well.
Tsunade held Naruto gently and rolled over and now he was on top of her, Naruto was quick on the move and began to reach for her breasts as well as her nipples and she moaned out her approval as well as her pleasure as he touched and licked her in the places he knew she was very sensitive to his touch.
“Ahhhh….yesss….that's it Naruto-kun…”
“Tsunade-chan….you feel so soft, warm…”
Tsunade smiled at the love struck way Naruto spoke to her at this moment as he continued to play with her breasts as well as her nipples with his hands and soon enough, he used his mouth, lips and tongue, the pleasure that she felt as he began to lick her breasts and nipples was very welcome in her mind as she had been waiting for this for some time, ever since he had been working as a Chuunin, he was not able to get as much free time as he normally did, plus his training in the arts of the Dragon Champion also ate into his free time for that matter. But now this night was going to be theirs to have and she was going to enjoy this as much as possible.
As Naruto continued to touch and caress Tsunade's body as well her breasts and nipples, he gently made his way to her stomach and touched her smooth skin there, making to the patch of blonde fur that was now between her legs and he pressed at a certain area of her body that quickly made Tsunade part her legs and he moved gently over the patch of wet blonde fur and then reached her clitoris, the contact was enough o make Tsunade hiss a bit in pleasure and Naruto decided to move in gently to make sure that he pleasured Tsunade the way he knew she liked it.
He moved to her vagina and smelled her scent, making Tsunade laugh a bit at his actions, that laughter turned into moans of pleasure soon enough as Naruto began to use his mouth and tongue on her vagina and clitoris as well as his fingers, the blonde Hokage moaned out her approval of Naruto's actions on her body as he licked and sucked on her vagina and clitoris as well as using his fingers to further the pleasure flowing into her body. She had every intention of paying Naruto back once he was done, it was to be fair after all.
Naruto felt his body harden at the taste of Tsunade's juices and the smell of her sex which he relished a great deal as he used his fingers to gently move in and out of Tsunade's wet vagina and he made sure to use his chakra on both his fingers and her tongue as well as his lips to pleasure Tsunade's pleasure centers the way she did it on him before. The results were certainly worth it as the blonde Hokage moaned out loud and strong as the pleasure grew, and the knowledge that she was enjoying this deeply also aroused his own sex as Naruto felt his cock harden as well.
The two then decided to pleasure one another in a much different way, Tsunade was the one who started it first by moving away from Naruto and then gently straddling his head and she leaned down to his cock, allowing Naruto the chance to see her own dripping wet vagina and the blonde smiled at the sight and spoke.
“No matter how many times I see this, you still are beautiful Tsunade-chan.”
Tsunade smiled at that endearment and spoke as well.
“Thank you Naruto-kun.”
The two began to pleasure one another with Naruto gently running his hands on Tsunade's hips as well as her well formed ass and thighs before he licked her clitoris as well as her dripping wet vagina, making Tsunade moan out in pleasure and joy, all the while Naruto used his chakra on both his hands as well as his tongue to touch Tsunade's pleasure centers, that was proven when he used his tongue on her clitoris, licking it the way that she loved.
“Ahhhh….you've….mmm….really improved….Naruto-kun…”
Tsunade loved the way Naruto was able to find all her pleasure centers as well as know just how to touch and pleasure her the way she loved, no doubt learning all that from his experiences with her and the use of the Kage Bushin. She decided to show her own knowledge of how to properly pleasure Naruto due to her own understanding of where he would be properly stimulated, she started by licking the tip of Naruto's cock gently and then she began to run her hands on Naruto's cock, using her chakra to stimulate her lover's body.
The blonde Hokage ran her tongue on Naruto's cock at the tip, gently licking the soft head and then making her way up and down Naruto's cock with her tongue as well as her hands as she did her best to make Naruto cry out, her actions proved to be worth it as Naruto moaned out in pleasure at her actions and that added to her own pleasure as the blonde Chuunin increased his own efforts on her vagina and clitoris, much to her pleasure. The blonde Sannin reciprocated the actions Naruto did to her body as she began to run her hands and tongue on his cock, thighs as well as his testicles, the blonde Hokage relished the taste of her lover's sex and she was going to make sure that she did her absolute best to bring her lover to his desired state of bliss as she had no doubt in her own mind that he was going to bring her to her own state of bliss as well.
Tsunade then took Naruto's cock deep into her mouth, all the way to the base and she moaned a bit while licking her lover's cock on the sides, tip as well as the underside, the pleasure for her lover; grew as Naruto began to lick her vagina as well as her clitoris with even greater drive and pressure, showing to her that he was loving her actions on his cock. This made her smile as well as promise to make Naruto's time a very pleasurable one.
The two lovers continued with their actions to one another with Tsunade running her hands on Naruto's thighs as well as his testicles along with her mouth and tongue caressing Naruto's cock all around with the chakra on them hands as well as her tongue touching all of Naruto's pleasure centers at once, while Naruto ran his hands on Tsunade's hips as well as her thighs along with using his tongue to deeply lick and push into her vagina along with pleasuring her clitoris as he also used his chakra to touch Tsunade's pleasure centers.
“Mmmm….”
Tsunade's moans also vibrated her mouth, making Naruto's react to the pleasure by thrusting in his tongue into her vagina to touch the inner walls to bring about even more pleasure into the blonde Hokage who he loved dearly. The blonde woman reciprocated her lover's actions with even more pleasure, enough to make him moan out loudly on his own as well as give him even more incentive to pleasure her in turn. This went on for quite a bit longer than before as Naruto focused his sole attention on Tsunade and she could do the same to him as well.
As they continued with their actions, it was understandable that sooner or later, they both would reach their limits and they did as they both came at the very same time. Both tensed up as they were hit hard by the eaves of pleasure that were the result of their action towards one another in that exact moment. Both moaned at that moment as they each came hard, the two of them also did what they could in order to handle the result of their combined climax.
Tsunade moaned out in pleasure and release as she felt her orgasm flow through her body as well as feeling the result of Naruto's own orgasm as she felt his cum flow into her mouth, she relaxed her throat and began to take in the hot, sweet, and thick seed of her lover deeply, allowing it to fill her as Naruto continued to fire streams of it into her mouth, she relished the feel of it all as she continued to lick and suck Naruto's cock with her chakra covered tongue while taking his cum.
Naruto likewise moaned out at the actions Tsunade did to him while he did the very same thing to her as she continued to release her juices, he licked her vagina as well as her clitoris as it continued to flow out of her body in a very strong mix that he was more than willing to take in, He pushed his tongue into Tsunade's vagina and took in even more of her juices into his mouth, making Tsunade moan while he tasted her sweet juices, the blonde Hokage moaned his action while he used his fingers to pleasure her hips, butt, and thighs as well as her clitoris.
As the two of them parted, that was when Tsunade had an idea on how to really make this night pleasurable for the both of them, and this had something to do with Naruto's previous use of Kage Bushin when she and the others had been with him in bed. He had used Kage Bushin before to pleasure them all and while he would have been heavily exhausted, his inner chakra reserves were more than enough to give him the energy to recover quickly. And now that there were only the two of them, they could take this situation the next level.
Tsunade smiled warmly at the thought and how interesting it was going to be as she moved next to Naruto as the two of them deeply kissed one another, tasting each other's juices mixed with their own taste, it was more than enough to excite the two of them even more as Naruto's cock began to harden once more as Tsunade's vagina began to get hotter and wetter as well. Both of them moaned out deeply as Tsunade moved to place herself over Naruto while she gently moved to place her breasts on his chest, as soon as they broke the kiss, she rubbed her sweat covered body on her lover's own sweat covered form, making Naruto moan and that was when she decided to make her move.
The blonde Hokage then whispered into her lover's ear just what she had in mind.
“Naruto-kun, can you make some kage Bushin for me?'
Naruto looked at Tsunade and wondered just why she would want him to use his Kage Bushin Technique when they were the only ones in the room at the moment, and being the guy who liked to know something as best he could, the blonde Chuunin was more than willing to find out why she wanted him to do that of all things.
“What are we going to use the Kage Bushin for anyway Tsunade-chan?”
Tsunade smiled as she decided to tell him.
“I am going to make some Kage Bushin of my own, and since I'm already naked, you can bet they will be too, I want them to keep you company and I want your Kage Bushin to do the same to me as well, we'll both enjoy it Naruto-kun, so, what do you think?”
Naruto blushed bright red at the implications of that and it was not long before the idea of being surrounded by several naked Kage Bushin of Tsunade filled his brain and doing Kami only knew that with them together filled his head. Suffice to say the blonde Chuunin was quickly won over by the idea of doing this with Tsunade. He looked at Tsunade and replied.
“Let's do it.”
Tsunade smiled at Naruto's eagerness as they moved away from the bed and Naruto was naturally the first to go ahead as he made the hand signs to use the Kage Bushin technique.
“KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!”
It was not long before the blonde Hokage saw Naruto make at least six Kage Bushin, showing that while he had his still enormous chakra reserves in him, he was able to control them a lot more now as she could sense that each Kage Bushin had a good amount of chakra in them, she then looked at the Kage Bushin as well as Naruto himself as she loved what she was looking at.
The enhancements done to Naruto by Holy Talon to make him able to handle it as well as being a Dragon Champion, along with being able to wield Dragon Fire made Naruto lose all of his baby fat and made him into a being of solid but well formed, toned, and sculpted muscle, along with the heavy training in the various fields he had to be skilled in both as Dragon Champion as well as a ninja of Konoha, therefore he was at the pinnacle of physical perfection despite his original age of 12, he now resembled a fully grown man at the age of twenty. He was delicious to the eyes nude, his body was perfected to the brim, and his cock was certainly well formed as well as perfect for a woman.
Added was his personality which had matured a good deal as well, this made Naruto a very good catch for any woman. Tsunade recalled how she and the others loved the man before them, now she was going to be alone with him for this night, she looked forward to this, now with what she was seeing before her, this night was going to be something very special for the both of them.
Naruto and his Kage Bushin waited patiently for Naruto and the original blonde Chuunin of Konoha and Dragon Champion gently spoke to Tsunade.
“Tsunade-chan….it's your turn.”
--------
Tsunade smiled as she looked at Naruto and the Kage Bushin he had made and she decided to reply in kind by replicating the hand seals and molding her chakra to create her own group of Kage Bushin to keep her end of the deal for this night. As soon as she was ready, she made the command.
“KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!”
As soon as she uttered the command, there were large explosions of smoke
Naruto was blushing bright red as he saw Tsunade being surrounded by at least six of her own Kage Bushin who were naked before him and his own Kage Bushin as well. Tsunade smiled with a blush on her own face while her own Kage Bushin did the very same thing as well…
The sight of seven identical women who were in the nude was something most men would have killed to be in, Tsunade in her full naked glory was something he knew most ninja in Konoha would cheerfully commit murder to see, considering the fact that Tsunade was undeniably beautiful. Naruto looked at the corner of his eyes on either side of himself and saw the very same thing in the eyes of his fellow Kage Bushin.
Tsunade smiled seductively at the way Naruto was looking at her and she decided to do a few poses for his own personal enjoyment and pleasure, that action had a reaction from Naruto as he gulped and she saw his cock go at full mast, making her feel all the more eager to get this night underway. The blonde Sannin and current Hokage then nodded to the six Kage Bushin she summoned and all six smiled as they converged in Naruto, the real Naruto and Naruto quickly got the message and nodded to his own Kage Bushin, the six Kage Bushin smiled lustfully at Tsunade who smiled back at them and placed her hands on her head and was in a very seductive pose, showing that she was ready for them, all six of Naruto's Kage Bushin went to Tsunade.
The blonde Hokage's Kage Bushin surrounded the blonde ninja and then two of them began to rub their breasts on Naruto's arms and guided his hands to their vagina and the blonde Chuunin was aroused even more by the feeling both their breasts on his arms and his hands on their respective vagina which were dripping wet at this moment and time. The other four were more than ready to pleasure Naruto.
Three of the Kage Bushin of Tsunade kneeled before Naruto and they took turns licking and sucking the tip of his cock while the last one began to rub her breasts and body on Naruto's back as well as running her tongue on Naruto's ear and Naruto found himself kissing either her or the other two Kage Bushin who were on either side of him, the blonde Chuunin was lost to the erotic nature of his situation, it was not often that a man found himself surrounded by six naked women who were beautiful and looked alike at the same time, and Tsunade's Kage Bushin were as every bit as attractive as the real Tsunade.
“Ahhhh…..”
Naruto moaned out deeply as he blushed deep red at the pleasure that was flooding his body, both physical and visual as he was able to look down and see the three Kage Bushin taking turns with his cock with two on either side of it and the other one in front, the sight of it drove Naruto to moan even more as Tsunade's Kage Bushin were all enjoying this situation like she was and the six women continued with their actions on making Naruto cry out in pleasure and joy. The Kage Bushin who were on either side of him rubbed their breasts on him even more in response to his moans and moaned in his ears their own pleasure while gently licking his earlobes and nibbling gently on them as well. The two then made their moves on Naruto as they began to lick his cheeks where the whisker marks were as they moaned out even more as they felt his fingers move even deeper into their vagina. Naruto himself was feeling the wetness flow unto his fingers and that made him even more aroused by the second.
The other Kage Bushin were more than willing to help Naruto along as the three who were there in front of Naruto's cock began to suck on his cock gently at first and then a bit more forcefully while taking turns and they took their time with this to make sure that Naruto would be able to not cum just yet Naruto had been able to look down at this and he couldn't help himself as he saw the three Kage Bushin of Tsunade take turns with his cock, they even played with his testicles in either their hands or their mouths as well as their tongues, making this sight he was not going to forget anytime soon.
The last of Tsunade's Kage Bushin was not idle as well as she rubbed her hands up and down his back and shoulder blades, all the while using the chakra on her fingertips to hit Naruto's pleasure areas on his back as well as his shoulders and shoulders
Of course that certainly didn't mean that Naruto was the only one getting the pleasure flowing all over himself at the moment as a certain female Hokage was getting her fair share of pleasure.
“Ahhhh….”
Tsunade stood nearby as she enjoyed the feeling of two of Naruto's Kage Bushin kissing her face on either side as she ran her hands on their cocks, that action made both her and them moan out deeply while she looked down to see one kage Bushin between her legs and licking her vagina as well as her clitoris, another was behind her who placed his cock in between her ass and moving slowly to send pleasure up and down her body, the other two were nearby and both were worshipping her breasts with their hands as well as their mouths and tongues.
The blonde Hokage had done this before ever since she and the others had done this with Naruto and she loved it, it also felt very different now that she and Naruto were the only ones in the room, it was a totally different experience for her and no doubt for Naruto as well.
The Kage Bushin who were there worshipping her breasts continued to do so while the others continued with their own respective actions, making the blonde Hokage cry out in deep pleasure as she moved to sit near the bed. As soon as she sat down, the Kage Bushin quickly changed their positions to continue to pleasure the blonde woman. The ones who were pleasuring the blonde woman's breasts moved away as they joined their companion who was between Tsunade's thighs, they gently kissed and licked her thigh where she was the most sensitive, using their tongues as well as their lips which were covered in chakra, the other three also took their turn as two of them pleasured Tsunade's breasts with hands, lips, and tongue while the other one was behind Tsunade running his own lips, tongue and hands on her back and shoulders, the three also used their chakra to touch Tsunade's pleasure centers to give her the best results.
“Ahhhh…..kami this feels so good.”
The two lovers commented loudly as they were being pleasured by each other's respective Kage Bushin, and they looked at one another with smiles as they knew that afterwards, they were going to pleasure one another a lot more later on, for now they were going to enjoy this moment for all it was worth.
The blonde Chuunin moaned out and then the six Kage Bushin of Tsunade moved away and they moved him to the soft bed. As soon as he was on the bed, two of the Kage Bushin smiled at him as they began to dance on the floor together while kissing and licking one another for Naruto's own personal benefit while the other four Kage Bushin took their turn to pleasure Naruto the best way, two of them were next to Naruto on their knees, allowing him to lick and suck their breasts wherever he turned his head while the other two were kissing and licking Naruto's cock at the same time, this was more than enough to make Naruto feel as if he was in heaven as he looked at the two Kage Bushin who were still dancing together while rubbing their bodies together.
The two Kage Bushin of Tsunade then licked each other's cheeks while allowing their breasts to touch one another and mash into one another as well, making quite the sight before the blonde Chuunin, both Kage Bushin then began to kiss one another deeply for Naruto to see while their hands moved to their own vagina as they played with one another while moaning out deeply in pleasure for Naruto to hear as he was greeted by the sight of the breasts of the two Kage Bushin next to him on either side while the other two Kage Bushin of Tsunade continued to lick, kiss, and suck his cock as well as his testicles along with using their hands with both hands and tongue as well as lips being coated in chakra to stimulate his pleasure centers, adding further pleasure through his body.
As for Tsunade, she was getting her own share of pleasure as the Kage Bushin of Naruto were going at it, she looked to see all three Kage Bushin on the edge of the bed taking turns with her vagina and clitoris with both their tongues, lips and fingers, each of the three took different speeds and movements to bring out the best results to their actions, Tsunade felt like her body was on fire with their actions as waves of pleasure flowed through her body, the other kage Bushin were also doing their best to pleasure the blonde Hokage as well.
The other three had made their own moves as two of them stood on either side of Tsunade and placed their cocks before her as she moved to take her turns with them, she did it slowly and gently to savor the moment while using her hands to rub them both, making the two Kage Bushin moan out deeply as Tsunade relished this as she took her turn with either cock, gently kissing, licking and then sucking on them while the last Kage Bushin was there as well, standing before Tsunade, allowing her to give the very same treatment to the Kage Bushin, and she was more than willing to give that very same treatment.
The two lovers were being pleasured well by the Kage Bushin at this moment and it was not long before they were reaching their limits. However, the Kage Bushin were then able to change their methods and went for the more powerful modes of release, all under the orders of Naruto and Tsunade.
The blonde Hokage was the very first as she was able to speak in a break to the Kage Bushin.
“Now it's time….for me to be filled to the brim.”
Tsunade already had a very good idea as she made one of the kage Bushin lie down on the large bed, she smelled the thick scent of sex in the room, making her all the more eager for more at this moment. As she was on top of the Kage Bushin she moved to position herself over his cock and then she pushed herself downwards, allowing the Kage Bushin to feel her vagina take in his cock to the very base.
“Ahhhhh!!!!”
Tsunade smiled as she felt herself being filled to the brim at this exact moment, she relaxed herself, slowly moving her hips up and down as she began to establish a delicious rhythm with her body, as soon as she did so, she turned to face one of the other Kage Bushin and spoke to him.
“Part my butt, place your cock into my ass. But before you do, come here before me…”
The Kage Bushin nodded and as soon as he was before her, Tsunade reached out with her hand and took in his cock deeply, licking it to lubricate it and when she was done as well as assured that the Kage Bushin's cock was properly lubricated, she nodded for the Kage Bushin to go back to her butt. The Kage Bushin of Naruto did so and following Tsunade's instructions despite the blonde woman moaning out deeply as she was still moving up and down on the first Kage Bushin's cock, the Kage Bushin was in position, he began to push in as he marveled at the tight feeling of Tsunade's ass as he pushed in deeper.
“Tsunade-chan….your ass is so tight….”
Tsunade moaned as she slowed her hips and spoke back.
“Yes….push it in slowly….ahhhh…..yes, right there….”
The Kage Bushin was able to move through as Tsunade relaxed herself and it was not long before he was deep inside Tsunade's ass. The blonde Hokage reveled in the feeling of being filled this way by Naruto's Kage Bushin. As soon as she was ready, she nodded for both Kage Bushin to move and they did so, the results were there for them to feel as the feeling of both her vagina and ass being filled by her lover's cocks was something that Tsunade loved.
In truth, this was the very first time in Tsunade's mind that she had ever had anal sex before, she would have done this before but decided to reserve it for when she was able to be with Naruto in private, and thankfully her knowledge of medical jutsu as well as the human body allowed her to relax herself well enough not to suffer any pain or discomfort. That was good in her mind as both the Kage Bushin began to move a bit faster, making her body feel even hotter.
“Ahhhhh…..yeeeeessss…..this feel so good!!!!”
Tsunade enjoyed this greatly, but she was not completely content at the moment as she beckoned for the other four Kage Bushin to get involved as well as she guided them for surround her as she kissed them deeply, one by one and it felt wonderful, she then allowed the two of them to move to the side was they placed their cocks on her nipples, gently moving their hips to rub their cocks on her breasts and nipples with them covered in chakra, sending ripples of pleasure into her body as the other two were before Tsunade as she took her turns licking and sucking their cocks.
Naruto was not far behind in the pleasure department. as the two kage Bushin of Tsunade had finished their dancing for the moment and joined their fellow Kage Bushin as they surrounded Naruto, the two who's breasts were near Naruto began to rub their breasts on his face while guiding his hands onto their vagina which were already dripping deeply, the others four Kage Bushin were more than happy to keep Naruto happy as they took turns with his cock, licking and sucking it the way she liked it to be done. It was not long for the six Kage Bushin to replicate the same thing being done by the Kage Bushin of Naruto to Tsunade, though in a very different fashion.
Two of them Kage Bushin were on top of the other, allowing Naruto to see their dripping wet vagina on top of one another as well as their clitoris touching one another as well. The sight was extremely attractive for the blonde Chuunin, the other four also took their positions with two more positioning themselves in a very seductive fashion, with one sitting on the other while the other one behind her sat up allowing Naruto see their vagina on top of the other, and the last two of the Kage Bushin of Tsunade lay down on either side facing the other while lifting one leg to expose their vagina to Naruto himself.
The blonde Chuunin had to admit that he was looking at something most men would only dream of in their life times and to know that he was the one being allowed to see this by Tsunade was a very precious give that he was not going to mess up for any reason. He decided to go first with the Kage Bushin where one sat on the other showing their vagina to him, he stared with the first on top and pushed his cock deeply into her, making the Kage Bushin moan out in pleasure.
“YESSSS!!!! THAT'S IT NARUTO-KUN!!!!”
As soon as he was deep in her, Naruto began to move slowly as the Kage Bushin pair he was with were more than happy to help him as he took turns kissing them while he continued to move his hips and push his cock in and out of the Kage Bushin's vagina, while his actions also had an effect on the other Kage Bushin of Tsunade as his testicles would rub and hit her vagina as well as her clitoris, making her moan out in pleasure.
The blonde Chuunin looked at the other pairs of Tsunade's Kage Bushin and found them to be busy pleasuring themselves as they waited for their turn, this made him VERY eager to join them, but for now he busied himself with the pair before him as they shared a deep kiss one by one. He began to speed up his movements for their combined pleasure and he would then move his cock faster and deeper. He then moved out of the first kage Bushin's vagina and used his fingers to pleasure her while he pushed his cock into the other Kage Bushin's vagina, making the second Kage Bushin of Tsunade cry out in deep joy at his actions. He moaned out as well as the pleasure grew for him as he continued to move his cock back and forth.
Tsunade moaned out deeply as the Kage Bushin of Naruto who were with her continued to fill her to the brim with their cocks, one in her ass, the other in her vagina two rubbing her breasts and nipples, and the last two before her as she took turns in taking them into her mouth to provide them with the pleasure that would also give her the same pleasure in kind, the Kage Bushin themselves were in heaven as they continued with their actions on Tsunade as the blonde Hokage continued to move with them, she moved her body with each thrust, making her feel each wave of pleasure in every second and every moment. As soon as she was able to moan out her pleasure, she revealed the extent of how much she loved the pleasure flowing up and down her body, from all angles.
“YYYEEESSSSS!!!!!”
Tsunade continued as she managed to ask the Kage Bushin to move faster as this moment in order to extend the pleasure she was feeling. As she felt each wave hit her mind, she couldn't help but feel as if she was going to die right here and now from all the pleasure that was hitting her senses, she however was more than able to handle it at this moment as she continued with her own movements and actions as the Kage Bushin of Naruto continued to make her feel even more pleasure at this moment as she was moving closer to orgasm.
Naruto was also in the same boat as he was also reaching orgasm as well as Tsunade was at this moment as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of the Kage Bushin pair, taking his turn with them, it was not long for the two real persons to make one of their Kage Bushin partners closer to release as well as themselves in the long run. Naruto was reaching his limit as he continued to move his cock in and out of the Kage Bushin of Tsunade who was being supported by another Kage Bushin, as he did so, the pleasure for him continued to mount until he was reaching his limit just as the Tsunade reached her own limit.
Both of them cried out their release at that exact moment and the results were not too surprising as the Kage Bushin of Tsunade who Naruto had just placed his cum into when he finally climaxed then poofed away as Tsunade herself was hit by her orgasm, as one of the kage Bushin of Naruto who was with Tsunade and one of them who was having his cock in Tsunade's mouth came, filling Tsunade's mouth with his cum and poofed away at the same time as Naruto came. This was something that was somewhat unexpected but that hardly meant that the night was over already.
Naruto was not daunted as he went on with the other Kage Bushin of the pair as she lay down and allowed him to push his cock into her vagina once more, the Kage Bushin moaned out in pleasure as he touched her breasts, playing with them using his hands as he leaned down and began to lick and suck on her breasts, making the Kage Bushin of Tsunade moan out in pleasure while the others busied themselves, waiting for their turn. Naruto realized that what they were doing together would have brought him some serious flak from the other people as well as those outside of Konoha, the blonde however placed such thoughts out of his mind as he focused on being with Tsunade at this moment. He looked at the other eager Kage Bushin of the said woman as they were busy pleasuring one another with their hands, fingers, mouths, and tongues while waiting for him to take them as well.
Tsunade, after swallowing the cum in her mouth and throat also busied herself as she was allowed to focus on one of the Kage Bushin before her who she had been pleasuring with her mouth and tongue on his cock previously, as she went back to it with the remaining Kage Bushin, the blonde Hokage knew that what she was doing would have been considered as outrageously inappropriate for someone of her position and prestige as Hokage, but right now she was not in the mood to care about that, she was with Naruto right now, the one she was very much attracted to and she could reveal her true self to him here in this room alone with him. With that in mind she busied herself with the Kage Bushin of Naruto who were more than willing to do what they could to pleasure her the way she wanted and help make her very eager for the moment when she would be doing it with the real Naruto soon enough.
It was not long before Naruto and Tsunade reached their next separate orgasm for the night. Naruto and Tsunade came at the very same time and both of them moaned deeply their release, just as two more Kage Bushin of the two poofed away from them. This time the Kage Bushin of Naruto on the right side of Tsunade who was moving his cock on her right breast and nipple was the one to go as he sprayed his cum on Tsunade's back as well as her breast, nipple and side. Tsunade moaned in the pleasure of feeling her orgasm at that moment as well as feeling the heat coming from the cum that was on her breast, nipple and body when the Kage Bushin who had just poofed away hit her. She loved that greatly as she continued with her actions as the other still present four Kage Bushin of Naruto continued with their actions on her vagina, ass, left breast, and mouth.
As for Naruto, the Kage Bushin he was with also poofed away just as he felt his orgasm hit him hard in that moment as he came fast and hard into the Kage Bushin of Tsunade, they shared a deep kiss before the Kage Bushin of Tsunade poofed away as he came into her. As soon as that happened, the blonde Chuunin made his move as he headed for the pair what were lying on their side with one of their legs in the air, he moved to the one on the left and he then pushed his still wet and semi hard cock deeply into the vagina of the third Kage Bushin of Tsunade, he held her leg as he began to move his hips slowly, allowing his cock to get back to full mast, filling her vagina, making the Kage Bushin cry out, the cry was joined by her fellow Kage Bushin as Naruto guided his free hand to her vagina, pleasuring the other Kage Bushin as well.
The groups went on with the things they were already doing together for their combined pleasure as Tsunade was still being filled to the brim as the four Kage Bushin of Naruto were busy moving their cocks on her left breast as well as her left nipple, her mouth, and lastly her vagina as well as her ass, while Naruto moved his cock in and out of the Kage Bushin he was with while he pleasured the other Kage Bushin of the pair with his fingers, making her feel even wetter as the tow kissed one another deeply, and the other pair busied themselves with on another as they looked on at Naruto.
“Ahhhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!!!”
The sounds of sex filled the room as well as the thick, undeniable and heady scent of sex. The room was certainly a place where things were happening quite quickly as both Naruto as well as Tsunade were in what most men and women could consider as heaven. The blonde Hokage moaned with each thrust of the cocks of the Kage Bushin with her into her ass, vagina, and mouth while the blonde Chuunin felt like he was moving from one utterly wet, soft, delicious, hot, and tight body to another. This reminded him of those times he was with the women in all those different occasions, but he was with Tsunade right now and she was showing a much more playful, seductive, passionate, and beautiful side of herself.
And it pleased him greatly that he was the one she was showing it to at this moment.
It was not long before the two of them climaxed yet again for this night, The Kage Bushin of Tsunade who was being thrust into deeply by Naruto's cock cried out as she came in sync with the real Tsunade who also climaxed, the Kage Bushin in question then poofed away just as Naruto climaxed himself deeply into her, in sync also with the climax of another Kage Bushin, only time it was the Kage Bushin who was being pleasured by Tsunade with her mouth, this made the Kage Bushin poof away at that moment, filling Tsunade's mouth with cum, which the blonde Hokage swallowed without any hesitation as she licked her lips, this allowed the blonde Hokage to relax for a moment or two before she was hit by the pleasure once more that she grew to like a great deal, this time she was crying out in pleasure to show just how much she was enjoying this moment.
“Ahhhh….this is heaven…..is it good for you….Naruto-kun?”
“Yeah…..I never knew….using Kage Bushin like this was this much… fun….”
The blonde looked to see Naruto begin licked by her Kage Bushin with her tongue as he was there sitting down, apparently he had tried to relax as soon as the previous Kage Bushin had poofed away but it seemed that the other Kage Bushin was having none of it as she moved to begin sucking and licking his cock. The real Tsunade could see the sheer pleasure in Naruto's face and she spoke to him.
“Then enjoy…..ahhhhh…..it as…..mmmmm….much…..asssss….you can Naruto-kun.”
Naruto did so as he finally managed to stop the Kage Bushin before he lost himself at that moment, he wanted to cum into her vagina at this moment, and it seemed that the Kage Bushin was more than willing to let him have that pleasure as she smiled and stopped. Naruto then made his move as he made the Kage Bushin straddle his hips as she guided his cock into her warm and willing vagina, the two hissed out in pleasure, the hisses then were replaced with cries of joy as well as release as the blonde Chuunin thrust his hips fast and hard while the Kage Bushin lifted her hips and plunged down allowing Naruto to be deep inside of her.
“Ahhhhh!!!!”
Naruto got another surprise as the two remaining Kage Bushin of Tsunade moved away for the time being from their original position and joined them as they took turns licking Naruto's cock as it slid in and out of the dripping wet vagina of their fellow Kage Bushin, also they would play with his testicles with their tongues as well as their lips while they played with one another with their hands, the sight was burned into Naruto's brain at that moment and it took a great deal of his self control to keep himself from falling over as he continued to move his cock in and out of her vagina.
Tsunade moaned out deeply as she continued to be pleasured as she closed her eyes to feel the pleasure in a very different yet undeniable fashion as the three Kage Bushin with her continued to pleasure her to the limits of her own body, and she reveled deeply in it.
The pleasure for the pair and their Kage Bushin partners hit another pit stop as Naruto finally reached his climax, filling the Kage Bushin of Tsunade who was moving up and down his cock as she also came hard on top of him, as soon as that happened, the real Tsunade climaxed and the Kage Bushin in question of the blonde Hokage poofed away, allowing the two remaining Kage Bushin to make their move as they took in his cock as he continued to release even more of his cum and this time it was going into their mouths as they took turns on him as they drained him for all he was worth.
Tsunade also cried out as she was once more in climax as the third Kage Bushin of Naruto who was rubbing his cock on her left breast came hard and covered her left breast, nipple, left side of her back as well as her chest with his cum as he poofed away….the feeling of that was certainly something that she enjoyed deeply as she moaned deeply in turn. The two kage Bushin who were not yet disappearing were still there with her, both of them moving their cocks in and out of both her ass and her vagina, much to her pleasure.
The blonde Chuunin managed to recover as both Kage Bushin of the blonde Hokage retook their previous position with one on top of the other, Naruto was quick to react as he got his cock back to full mast with a simple trance technique Jiraiya had taught him in order to focus his stamina and chakra. As soon as he got that back to full tilt he directed his attention to the two Kage Bushin of Tsunade, he pushed his cock deeply into the one at the lower portion and began to move his hips slowly as soon as he was deep inside of her. That had a result as the movements of the two were stimulating the clitoris of the kage Bushin above, making her cry out in pleasure as well, Naruto took care to keep the Kage Bushin happy as he gently used his fingers to pleasure her vagina, making the other Kage Bushin cry out as the pleasure hit her senses.
The groups carried out their actions as Naruto began to move his cock between the two Kage Bushin of Tsunade while the two Kage Bushin who were with Tsunade continued to move their cocks in and other of the blonde Hokage's vagina as well as her ass. The pleasure for the real Naruto and Tsunade was worth it in their minds. The blonde Chuunin moved a bit faster this time in order to bring pleasure to his two Kage Bushin partners as he filled both their respective vagina at the very same time to bring great pleasure to the two of them while his two Kage Bushin who were with Tsunade began to speed up with their thrusts into Tsunade's body, making the blonde Hokage cry out in even greater happiness as well as pleasure.
The groups carried on as the cries and moans became louder, while the sounds of bodies rubbing and hitting one another grew as well as the increasing pleasure for both groups. The smell of sex filled the room to the point that it was a miracle that they were not drowning yet. It was heaven to those who relished the joys of being intimate, and it was for both Naruto and Tsunade, however, it ended, but in a way that was very fitting for the two of them.
Naruto and Tsunade came hard at that exact moment, the same moment that the two Kage Bushin of Naruto who were with Tsunade came at the very same time, filling Tsunade's vagina and ass with their cum as they poofed away from Tsunade, just as the two Kage Bushin of the blonde Hokage also poofed away as they came at the very same time, being filled by Naruto's cum, as soon as the clouds faded, the pleasure ride was over
The results were seen as both the real Naruto and Tsunade lay there exhausted from climaxing at least seven times in the same night. The blonde Hokage felt herself covered in sweat as well as some of the Kage Bushin's cum and the feeling of her vagina and ass filled with her lover's cum as well as the taste of Naruto's cum in her mouth, sweet, thick, hot, and strong, just the way she liked it. For that moment, the blonde Hokage lay there, relishing the pleasure that as well just as Naruto looked at her direction to see how she was doing at the moment.
Naruto looked at Tsunade as he felt the memories of his Kage Bushin flood him and he relished them, he had no idea that Tsunade wanted to try having a cock in her ass now and then, he then decided to keep that for future use when they were once more alone with one another, for now however, it was time for them to be with each other. The blonde Chuunin moved to Tsunade who was laying down on her back, panting deeply as she was still in the throes of her orgasms. Naruto then focused into himself as he summoned his Dragon Fire to supplement his already growing chakra.
Thanks to his training in both chakra control thanks to Shizune and Tsunade as well as his training with Dragon Fire from
Naruto spoke then to Tsunade with a very loving yet mischievous smile.
“I had no idea you liked that kind of loving in that place Tsunade-chan.”
Tsunade blushed a bit and tried to look defensive about it despite the fact that she was alone with Naruto.
“Promise you won't say anything about it.”
Naruto nodded as he kissed her on the cheek as he replied.
“It's your secret Tsunade-chan, and I will keep it hidden away.”
Tsunade smiled as she could tell that Naruto meant what he said at that moment.
Naruto meant it as well, in a way, he realized that Tsunade had revealed a part of her inner self to him and therefore he was going to do what he could to keep it a secret, and even if the Pervy sage was going to ask him or drug him, he was not going to fall for it again as he had intentions to undergo training on how to counter or suppress truth serums and drugs as well to be on the safe side of things.
That was when he summoned his Dragon Fire in a Rejuvenating spell that allowed him to fully recover as his cock once more got back into the act, he felt energy flow through his body once more, unaware that the previous sessions he had with Tsunade and the others had imbued them with faint but strong traces of Dragon Fire as well, and his use of the spell recovery was enough to make Tsunade recover a bit of her own energy as well.
The blonde Hokage looked to see Naruto fully recover, much to her awe, joy, as well as interest as she felt herself get more energetic as well, unaware that the tiny amounts of Dragon Fire that found its way into her body were influencing her chakra to grow, giving her more energy than normal.
The two of them kissed one another deeply and they relaxed as Naruto began to kiss Tsunade deeply with his tongue, as the two of them dueled with one another with their tongues. This action helped stroke the fire that was quickly growing in them yet again. It was more than enough to get the two of them ready for their own personal round of pleasuring one another to release. As soon as they were ready, the real ride was about to begin.
--------
“AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”
Tsunade cried out as Naruto pushed his cock deeply into her vagina and this time she knew that it was the real Naruto and not some kage Bushin, after all the pleasure she had gone through with the kage Bushin of Naruto, she was more than eager for the real thing, she looked up at Naruto who was sweating but looking very handsome at the very same time, she took him closer to her and the two of them kissed one another deeply as Naruto held onto the bed as he pumped his hips deep and slow into Tsunade's vagina once more, the blonde Hokage was more than willing and ready to give Tsunade the pleasure she craved as he began to move his hips, slowly moving at first, but then moving at the speed and pace she loved, as well as pumping deeply into her.
“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! NARUTO-KUN!!!!!!”
“TSUNADE-CHAN!!!!”
Naruto looked down as Tsunade as she continued to pant and moan out her pleasure; he saw her breasts move up and down with each fast, hard, and deep thrust he gave her, that was enough to make him move down to her breasts as he played with them with his hands while sucking as well as licking them with all that he was worth at this moment, the two then kissed as Naruto moved even faster, and deeper in the way Tsunade loved.
“Tsunade-chan!!! You feel so good!!!!”
“Yes! Naruto-kun!!! Harder! Faster!!!, Deeper!!! Go deeper!!!”
Naruto complied and it was not long before the two of them finally reached their limits as they came at the very same time.
“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
Naruto felt the pleasure hit him as he once more filled Tsunade with his cum, while feeling her iner walls milk him deeply as Tsunade was able to control her body is such ways that denoted her standing as the best Medic Nin in the ninja world. Tsunade herself was happy to be filled to the brim by her lover as she felt Naruto's cum flow into her as his cock fired several more streams.
Tsunade looked at Naruto as he moved away, he cock making a rather interesting but undeniably erotic sound when he leaves her vagina. She looked at him as he closed his eyes and breathed in, it seemed that he was using some sort of trance and Naruto opened his eyes and he smiled at her.
“This night is not over yet Tsunade-chan.”
Tsunade looked at him and worried that he might tire himself out doing this with her, but it was then that she sensed Naruto's chakra grow again….as well as his cock as it was back to full mast, making her blush as well as smile seductively.
“Nice jutsu.”
Naruto smiled at that and replied.
“Glad you liked it Tsunade-chan, this is a spell from my Dragon Fire reserve, it's the same as the one I used on you and the Pervy Sage, but this restores my stamina as well as my…well, you can see the results.”
Tsunade grinned as she nodded, this night had just become EXTRA special!
--------
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! HARDER!!!! THAT'S IT!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!”
“TSUNADE-CHAN!!!!!”
Both lovers cried out as Tsunade was on her hands and knees as Naruto pumped his cock deep into her vagina as well as moving to her ass at the same time, making the blonde Hokage all the more eager for pleasure, she used her chakra to make her ass more relaxed and healthy to use, another sign of her ability to control her body the way she liked. The feeling of it all was so good that Tsunade was going crazy as Naruto used his chakra to touch her pleasure centers like before as he thrust into her body with passionate abandon while playing with her breasts, massaging, rubbing, and squeezing theme the way she liked.
The pleasure lasted for a lot longer until Naruto came hard, he moved his cock from Tsunade's vagina to her ass to fill them the way she liked as she also climaxed. Both of them panted at that moment as the pleasure hit their bodies greatly, but Naruto once more recovered to be ready for yet another round.
Much to Tsunade's pleasure and eagerness for more.
--------
“YES!!!! YES!!!!”
“AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”
Tsunade cried out as she held her legs as she spread them out wide as Naruto pounded deeply into her vagina with speed, force and depth, just the way she liked it, Naruto then kissed her deeply as he moved to bring her to orgasm. She felt like she was being ravished by a primal being, and she loved it as it was Naruto unleashing his more primal side to her and her alone at this moment.
Both cried out as they climaxed, but Naruto was far from done as he used the spell once more, and he was ready to go for another round, and Tsunade was eager for more the moment she saw that.
--------
“OH KAMI THIS IS SOOOO GOOOOODDD!!!!!”
Naruto merely moaned out deeply as he continued to hold onto Tsunade as he kneeled on the bed while his legs were parted as Tsunade continued to move her hips as she pumped his cock while moving up and down, with her breasts squashed on his chest while she was blushing deeply before him, he could feel the results of their previous actions as their combined juices flowed down from her vagina to his cock.
Tsunade was happy that Naruto knew this spell, this would allow them to do all the positions she knew and some she had heard about, though she would have to rest, she did have limits after all. But until she reached them, the sky was the limit.
As soon as they were done, Naruto once more recovered, much to Tsunade's happiness for yet another try at a position she knew of.
--------
“TSUNADE-CHAN!!!!”
“NARUTO-KUN!!!!!”
Both cried out each other's names in endearments as Tsunade was straddling Naruto's hips once more only he was lying down and she was on top of him, riding hi cock as she moved her hips while Naruto massaged her bouncing breasts deeply, adding to the pleasure between the two of them as the blonde Hokage moved her body while the blonde Chuunin was more than ready and eager to give her all that he could muster.
However it was going to be the last time as Tsunade felt her chakra reach her limit but man what a ride!
--------
An hour or two later until dawn…
The two had been up for at least several hours and now they reached the limit or rather she had reached her limit, though Tsunade was not disappointed, she could always find another chance besides, she wanted the other women to feel the pleasure in the spell Naruto had learned as she looked at Naruto who looked right back at her.
Naruto cuddled with Tsunade, their pleasure and joy still fresh in their minds as well as their bodies and they looked out near the window and saw the moon and stars outside. The blonde Hokage then thought about how things had changed for her for the past few months and all thanks to the young man she was now in love with, she then looked at Naruto and spoke to him.
“Naruto-kun….thank you.”
“For what Tsunade-chan?”
“For giving me back my life, my youth, and my hope. It's more than I hoped for…”
Naruto smiled as they kissed deeply as he felt his and her body react to their respective presence to one another. Tsunade smiled as she felt his cock stir while he felt her vagina release more of her moisture, it was as if they were growing a much deeper connection to one another, they could feel one another's affections and feelings, though never thoughts. It gave them a kind of intimacy and was something Naruto decided to ask Holy Talon about at a better time.
It was then that he had a thought in his mind on his situation with the women in his life.
“Tsunade-chan? I know we have to keep this a secret from others in Konoha, but how long will it before it comes out? I mean…I don't know for how long we can keep this from the other villagers, about me and you….as well as the others. I don't want to say it….but I am afraid of what might happen.”
Tsunade smiled a bit at that and hugged Naruto.
She was well aware of his fears, what she, Kurenai, Anko, Shizune, Ayame, Temari, Tenten, Hinata, Ino, Kin, and Sakura were doing with Naruto would be considered a mistake in the eyes of law, however she had been planning this for some time and had already considered many solutions, some would work, others would take time, and the rest was impractical to say the very least. But she was not going to give up for the moment, she was going to find a way soon enough.
“I understand your fears Naruto-kun, but I'll find a way that will benefit everyone, and keep all things safe, I am the Hokage after all and there are some laws that I can use to my advantage.”
Naruto smiled as he had no doubt in his mind that Tsunade could do all that well on her own, while he wished he could help, he knew that it would be far better than he let Tsunade handle this matter in her own fashion, while he was becoming more familiar with the laws and customs of the world and with the teachings of Holy Talon, he still needed to learn more. He decided to put that aside for the time being as he shared another deep kiss with Tsunade as they both went to sleep.
The future can wait for the time being, they needed to enjoy the here and the now.
--------
To be continued…
--------
Author's notes:
Well now, that was a very new use of Kage Bushin and for the first time, it was for a different purpose as well. I have seen this use of Kage Bushin before in doujins and I figured that there will no doubt be writers who have done this before I ever had so there is no reason why I can't do it myself.
Imagine being surrounded by six identical women who look like Tsunade? Hot to imagine huh? This one took me quite a while to picture out in my head and it took some considerable time to find the right combination to make it very believable for all of you readers since this one was going to be one hell of a different lemon.
Anyhow, we get to have this finished and for you readers, there will be an update for Naruto Dragon Champion in the works as well as an update for Rune Solider Naruto in the long run so expect things to get very interesting and as to where Naruto got the money to pay off half the debts that Melissa's party had before meeting him will soon be revealed. So expect things to get very interesting for Melissa and company!
Now I KNOW you might have asked for more scenes between Naruto and Tsunade, namely with that rejuvenating spell I made, but I need to rest before I fry my brain, we'll see more soon enough on the other chapters.
All right, on with the lemon with Kakashi and Kaelyn!