Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Healing ❯ Part 6: Recovery ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Alright guy's here's the next part of my story thanks for all your support and as a warning now there is a Lime / Lemon in this one.

Diclaimer: I don't and never will own Naruto.

Pain and Healing: Part 6 Recovery

Tsunade sat at her desk worriedly it had been five day’s since Naruto had returned she had managed to heal him the same way she healed Kakashi and Sasuke when she first came to the village to become the Hokage but the emotional and psychological damage was something she couldn’t heal. After returning home Naruto spent most of his time in his room sinking into deeper depression and guilt after he found out what he had done to Hinata and Tayuya both girls had recently recovered from there transformations Hinata now had a pair of violate fox ears with a matching tail both had white tips while Tayuya had a pink tail and ears with white tips. Sakura stayed by Naruto everyday and Hinata tried to cheer him up but seeing her just made Naruto feel worse and must’ve apologized to Hiashi a thousand times always asking for some sort of punishment. Tayuya didn’t know what to think about the whole situation she felt relieved to have Orochimaru’s curse seal removed but was unsure why what had surprised her even more was how welcomed she was when meeting the Hokage and had been told she would be placed under house arrest until Tsunade felt she could trust her this of course met she couldn’t leave the Kazama compound which she found was getting boring. Tayuya watched as Sakura left the bed room leaving Naruto alone her henge in place which Tayuya figured out met she was going out and would be gone for a while. She quietly slipped into Naruto’s room and looked around finding the blond haired boy in the far corner against the wall.

“Hello.” She said as Naruto looked up at her his eye’s dull as he wrapped a blanket around himself tightly. “I’m sorry.” He whispered as Tayuya’s right ear twitched her tail swaying back and forth. “Well you should be I didn’t ask for this you just did it.” She said as Naruto flinched, Tayuya knelt down next to him. “Thank you.” She muttered. “For what?” He asked as she looked at him then sighed. “Orochimaru’s seal when you gave your mark it was removed.” Replied Tayuya as Naruto turned from her again which caused her to become agitated. “I meant it when I said your flute playing was nice.” Said Naruto as Tayuya blushed a little. “So how did this happen to you?” She asked as Naruto looked up at her. “How did what happen?” He asked as she sighed getting more irritated. “How did you end up looking like that and how come I do too?” She asked as Naruto lowered his head his ears flat against it as he began to explain what had happened up to there meeting.

Sakura walked around the market picking out several things to make for dinner and some scented soap for the bathroom which made her blush when she thought about what she was going to do.

Flashback.

I’m going to go shopping Naruto when I get back I’ll give you a bath alright?

End flashback.

She had hopped that the idea of finally seeing her naked would put that big dopy grin back on his face but instead he just nodded. Sakura sighed she had seen part of what Itachi did to him and it sent a shiver down her spine. “Hey Cleo.” Said Ino causing Cleo/Sakura to turn. “Oh hello Ino.” Replied Cleo/Sakura paying for her purchase. “So how is he?” Asked Ino as Cleo/Sakura lowered her head. “He’s still the same I just feel so useless he’s completely shut himself off emotionally.” Said Cleo/Sakura as Ino looked at her sadly. “Have you tried to have sex with him yet?” She asked as Cleo/Sakura looked at her shocked. “INO!” She yelled. “He’s been traumatized I don’t think something like that will help him.” She replied as Ino shrugged. “Well having sex with the one you love is suppose to show them how much you care about them right or at least that’s what mom told me.” Replied Ino as Cleo/Sakura looked at her. “But it can also harm the person to Ino and I don’t want to cause Naruto to completely shut everyone out.” Said Cleo/Sakura as Ino sighed. “I didn’t say it was the best solution or it would make him feel better but at least he’d see just how much you care about him.” Replied Ino walking away.

Kazama Compound

Tayuya sat outside in the garden as Naruto sat next to her listening to her play her flute his head was resting on her lap as he dozed the birds chirping in the trees around them. Tayuya would steal a glance at him every once in awhile as she played he seemed content. “Thanks Tayuya your flute is really soothing to me.” Thought Naruto as Tayuya stopped then looked at Naruto. “Thank you I never really had anyone just appreciate my playing I was always praised for the attacks I could perform with it.” She said while Naruto sat up as a kunai wised by his head missing him while Tayuya turned to see a man running toward them as he threw another kunai Tayuya threw herself on Naruto the kunai imbedding it’s self in her side while Naruto looked at her as she got up and pulled the kunai out. “I won’t let Konoha become a home for demons so I’m going to finish what the fourth started!” Yelled the man as Tayuya stepped in front of him and tried to block only to be stabbed again in the stomach. Naruto watched as Tayuya tried to fend off there attacker then a realization struck him Tayuya’s taijutsu skills were limited to the point where she only new the basics which was putting her at a disadvantage against her opponent.

Tayuya stepped back then slumped to the ground panting as she watched a kick come toward her but it was stopped as Naruto came rushing in and sent the man flying with a punch. Shizune emerged from the gate just in time to see Naruto punch a man away from a injured Tayuya and quickly ran toward him spitting several needles at him. The man slumped to the ground as the needles found there marks while Naruto slumped to the ground shaking the man had worn a full face mask the made him seem like he had no face Shizune watched as Naruto curled up shaking violently before turning to Tayuya. “Please get him inside Tayuya.” Said Shizune as Tayuya stood up her wounds already healing as she picked Naruto up and took him back inside.

Hyuuga compound

Sakura silently waited inside the main house as Hinata approached her she watched Hinata’s tail sway elegantly behind her as she smiled. “You needed to see me Sakura.” Said Hinata as Sakura nodded. “Hinata could you comeback with me to the compound I think it might do Naruto some good to see you.” She said as Hinata nodded.

Kazama Compound

Naruto laid on his bed clutching Tayuya who was stroking his hair he looked up at her fear still in his eyes. “It’s alright Naruto I won’t leave until Sakura comes back.” She said as Naruto snuggled into her. “I want to feel.” He whispered as Tayuya looked down at him. “Feel what?” She asked as Naruto looked up at her. “Anything else but pain and sadness.” He replied as Tayuya looked at him not knowing what to do. Naruto brought his hand up and cupped Tayuya’s face before lightly kissing her Tayuya just looked at him surprised but didn’t pull away as she kissed back her hand beginning to run through his hair as she rolled on top of him straddling him as she began to lightly grind against his hardening member. Naruto let out a low moan as Tayuya began kissing down his neck his hands going under her shirt sliding over her soft skin causing her to inhale sharply as his hands slid over her breasts. Tayuya looked at Naruto hungrily the smell of her arousal felling both there nostrils. Tayuya dove down kissing Naruto furiously as she ground harder against him there tongues dueling against each other neither giving in to the other until Naruto pulled away his claws quickly shredding her shirt apart till what was left had fallen away from her body. Tayuya looked at Naruto panting heatedly as she kissed him again her own claws ripping Naruto’s shirt apart causing it to fall to the bed.

“Naruto?” Called Sakura as she slightly opened the door to the room then paused at what she saw Hinata peaked her head around her then blushed heavily at seeing a half naked Tayuya and Naruto on the bed. “Just what were you planning on doing with Naruto Tayuya.” Said Sakura as Tayuya looked at her annoyed. “What dose it look like I was enjoying some private time with him.” She replied as Sakura clenched her fist. “Sakura I asked her to.” Said Naruto as Sakura looked at him surprised. “I wanted to feel something other then pain and sadness I started this whole thing you should be angry with me not Tayuya.” He said as Sakura clenched her fist.

“Everyone out except you Naruto.” Said Sakura as Tayuya smirked at her before wrapping her arms around Naruto’s neck pressing her breasts into his back causing Naruto to inhale sharply as Tayuya purred in his ear. “No way you’ve been alone with him for awhile now besides I know what you plan on doing after we leave.” Replied Tayuya a small smile playing across her lips. “You’re going to fuck him and not let any of us join in I don’t know about you but that’s kind of selfish to me all three of us are Naruto’s mates and all three of us have a equal right to enjoy some quality time with him.” She continued as they heard a thump causing Sakura to turn and find Hinata passed out on the floor. “That maybe but you don’t know Naruto like I do you haven’t seen the things he’s been through like I have.” Replied Sakura as Tayuya stood and crossed her arms. “You mean the beating’s and what that guy did to him I’ve seen them too.” Replied Tayuya as Naruto looked at the both of them. “I never asked because I figured he would tell me when he was ready.” She continued as Sakura looked at her before sighing. “Just one night alone with him that’s all I ask.” Said Sakura as Tayuya walked by her. “I never said you couldn’t spend a night alone with him I was just letting you know that don’t expect to have him to yourself every night like tomorrow night I plan on giving him a proper thank you for removing that damn seal that was on me.” Replied Tayuya as she picked up the still unconscious Hinata and left the room.

Sakura looked at Naruto as he stared back a little nervous while she silently walked around the bed then stopping in front of him. “Sa…Sakura I…” Started Naruto as she bent over locking eye’s with him. “You what Naruto?” She asked getting onto the bed but never losing her eye contact. “I’m sorry I…I just.” He stuttered as she stopped just in front of his face. “I just what?” She whispered bringing her hand up and lightly tracing his whisker marks. “Sakura…” started Naruto as she pulled him into a kiss then pulled away. “Naruto shut up.” She whispered kissing him again. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sakura’s waist pulling her closer his tails also wrapping around her as her own tail wrapped around one of his. Sakura inhaled sharply giving a small moan as he grabbed her rear squeezing it. Sakura pushed Naruto on to his back straddling him deepening there kiss before pulling away both panting before Sakura propped herself up on her hands slowly grinding against his hardening member.

Naruto ran his hands up Sakura’s sides before stopping at the top of her dress as she bent down and kissed him fiercely there tongues gliding over one another each seeking dominance both letting out a moan as they parted. Naruto ripped Sakura’s dress open followed by her bra exposing her to him he cupped her right breast with his right hand while making slow circles around the nipple of her left breast with his tongue before beginning to suck and nip at it causing Sakura’s head to snap back as she inhaled sharply then let a loud moan of pleasure her hands wrapping around Naruto’s head pulling him closer. “Naruto I need you.” Whimpered Sakura as he laid her back on the bed yanking her tight black shorts off but she rolled over pinning him beneath her yanking the shorts he was wearing off exposing his member to her.

Sakura licked her lips as she slid her finger tips over it earning a moan from Naruto. Sakura bent over and took his member into her mouth her hand wrapping around it as her tongue swirled around the head of his dick her hand pumping it causing Naruto to moan as she pushed him deeper into her mouth letting her throat relax as he entered it. She hummed sending a vibration through Naruto’s shaft causing him the moan as his fingers wrapped through her hair while she slowly bobbed her head before pulling it back out of her mouth. Naruto and Sakura both stared at each other before Naruto lunged at Sakura pinning her to bed as he began kissing and biting down her neck causing her moans to increase before she flipped him over and kissed him causing both to moan before Sakura sat up and grabbed his member again positioning it at her opening before plunging herself onto it causing her to hiss as a slight pain shot through her body then moan loudly as she began to grind against him again causing Naruto to moan as he kissed her again before he rolled over pinning her to the bed again. “Harder Naruto.” Moaned Sakura as he started slamming into her causing her to almost scream in pleasure. “Faster Naruto oh god yes don’t stop don’t ever stop!” She continued to beg as Naruto continued to ram into her rapidly her legs wrapping around his waist as her body arched upward. “Sakura…I can’t hold it much longer!” Moaned Naruto as she pulled him into another kiss. “Oh I’m close Naruto just a little longer AH!” Screamed Sakura as Naruto felt her inner walls clamp around his member causing him to moan as well as his speed picking up causing both of them to scream each others names as they came. Naruto collapsed on top of Sakura panting. “I love you Sakura.” Said Naruto pecking her on the cheek as she wrapped her arms around him. “I love you too.” She replied before flipping over and straddling him again. “Ready for round two?” She asked a seductive smile on her face.

Else where in the house.

“Damn why did I do that.” Tayuya asked herself as she sat in a chair rather board. “I’m so horny right now I should’ve just kicked that pink haired bimbo out until Naruto and I were finished.” She thought as she looked at Hinata who was still unconscious her eye’s traveling from her face down her neck and to the jacket she was wearing. Tayuya got up and walked over to her lightly tracing Hinata’s cheek with her finger’s before slowly unzipping her jacket revealing that there was nothing but a sports bra underneath it. Tayuya slid her hand up her smooth toned stomach stopping short of her bra a smile appearing on her face. “Such soft skin and not bad in the chest area either I’ll have to find a way to get some privet time with you later on after I’ve had my fun with Naruto.” Whispered Tayuya lightly kissing Hinata’s neck making the shy girl stir a small moan escaping her lips making Tayuya smile before zipping Hinata’s jacket back up and making her way to the kitchen.

Uchia Compound

Sasuke looked in his mirror puzzled by what he saw. “Why a fourth mark is it because Sakura lived or is it from not using it?” He asked himself. “I hardly feel the strain on my chakra too is this possibly a higher form of the Sharingan I need answers.” Sasuke continued to think. “Itachi seemed just as puzzled when he saw it I need to find Kakashi-sensei maybe he can help me figure this out.” He mumbled walking out the door.

End of part 6

A/N: Well there it is folks hope you enjoyed it.