Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Healing ❯ Pain and Healing: Part 5 Naruto’s Pain and Sakura’s Love ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I’m so sorry for not getting this out sooner thank you for all the reviews and your support.

I’m warning you now there is a small rape scene in this part.

I don’t own Naruto.

Pain and Healing: Part 5 Naruto’s Pain and Sakura’s Love


Naruto stood in front of the gate leading into Oto the guards laid on the ground as Naruto snuck into the village.

Orochimaru’s Mansion

Sasuke looked at his brother hatred flaring with in him as he stood up shakily. “I’ve come to understand that you have obtained the Mangekyoo Sasuke yet you refuse to use it… why?” Asked Itachi as Sasuke looked at him. “Because I’m not like you I killed a very close friend by accident when in battle while trying to kill another friend she wasn’t suppose to die she wasn’t suppose to interfere.” Replied Sasuke as Itachi smirked behind the high collar of his robe. “Do you know why I killed everyone but you Sasuke?… it’s because the Uchia had become weak we use to be strong a force that even the mighty Hyuuga would not mess with if father had the backbone for it we could have ruled Konoha but he was to weak to understand that and his weakness made the clan weak except for me and you were too young so it comes to this which one of us is strong enough to resurrect the Uchia and restore them to there former glory and power?” Asked Itachi throwing his robe to the floor.

Naruto quickly ran from building to building henged as a ninja from Oto searching for Sasuke before finding a pink haired girl sitting on a stump playing a flute. “Excuse me I don’t mean to interrupt but I’m looking for Sasuke Uchia I have something to discuss with him.” Said Naruto as the girl looked at him. “Every one knows Sasuke stays with Orochimaru-sama dip shit you new or just dumb?” She asked as Naruto scratched his head. “Sorry I am new I’m a former ninja of Iwa.” Replied Naruto as the girl just glared at him. “Orochimaru-samas Mansion is just around the corner you can’t miss it.” She continued going back to her flute. “Thank’s by the way that songs nice.” Continued Naruto as a kunai blasted past his head speedily sending him on his way.

“Get up Sasuke I know your capable of more then this.” Replied Itachi as Sasuke stood wiping the blood from his lip. “It’s not enough despite my missions and training I can’t beat him like this.” Thought Sasuke as Itachi slowly walked toward him. “What a disappointment you are Sasuke your just as weak as father if not weaker it’s apparent I made a mistake letting you live.” Replied Itachi drawing his sword. “Is this it is this where my life ends…Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, Naruto I’m sorry, “Who are you?”. Sasukes eye’s widened at the echoing voice in his mind. “Naruto what do you mean that’s Sasuke you know that.” Replied Sakura. “That’s not Sasuke the Sasuke I know wouldn’t give up like this he would never quite unlike this imposter in front of me.” Said Naruto. Itachi brought his sword up. “Goodbye brother.” He said bringing the blade down only to have it blocked by a kunai as Sasuke stood up. “Itachi…you’re the one who’s going to die.” Said Sasuke as Itachi’s eye’s widened at seeing Sasuke’s eye’s which had four black comma marks instead of three. “How interesting.” He thought as he flashed through hand signs but Sasuke disappeared.

“Alright now if I were Sasuke where would I be?” Thought Naruto walking down a long hallway before coming to a door. “Well I guess I just try doors until I find him.” He continued to think opening the door and finding a stairway. “This is unexpected there must have been a mutation in Sasuke’s Sharingan this will make thing’s interesting.” Thought Itachi as he turned to find Sasuke behind him Sasuke watched as Itachi began flashing through hand sign’s. “Damn.” Thought Sasuske flashing through the same hand signs. “Fire release Phoenix Flower Jutsu.” Said Sasuke and Itachi at the same time as Sasuke drew a kunai and deflected the shuriken hidden inside the balls of fire. “SASUKE!” Came a yell as Sasuke looked up to find a ninja in the door way that led to the stairs. “What are you doing here this place is off limits to all ninja.” Said Orochimaru approaching Naruto. “I’d be careful if I were you Orochimaru-sama that’s just a henge a rather good one.” Said Itachi as Naruto dropped the henge revealing his transformed state.

“Na…Naruto.” Said Sasuke as he looked at his former friend his nine blond tails waving wildly behind him some smashing against the floor leaving small cracks in it. “Sasuke I’m here to bring you back and I don’t care if I have to destroy Oto in the process.” Said Naruto. “How interesting it seems you’ve absorbed the demons power.” Said Orochimaru smiling to himself. “Kisame do you think you can entertain our new guest while I finish with Sasuke?” Asked Itachi looking at the blue skinned man who was leaning against the wall. “Sure I was getting board with watching anyway.” He replied as Naruto watched him pull his sword from his back. “If I remember right your sword likes to absorb chakra right?” He asked as Kisame smirked. “Yeah that’s right.” He replied as a clone appeared next to Naruto. “Let’s see how much it can take.” Said Naruto as he created a giant blue sphere followed by the clone who helped to keep it stable. “GREAT BALL RASENGAN!” Yelled Naruto slamming the sphere on top of Kisame who tried blocking it with his sword. Kisame straind against the force the Rasengan was putting on him as his sword whined like a squeaky hinge as it absorbed the chakra. Naruto watched as the Rasengan began to slowly shrink everyone else in the room also watched frozen in place Kisame dropped to one knee then the most unpleasant sound any swordsman wishes not to hear in battle was heard he looked on as he heard cracking noises while the sword whined against the strain then Kisame’s eye’s widened as his sword cracked then snapped in half causing what was left of the Rasengan to fall on him. Itachi watched as the dust cleared revealing a huge crater he looked inside to find the only remains were that of Kisame’s sword Itachi looked at Naruto then at Sasuke. “This is unfortunate if the boy did mange to absorb all of the Kyuubi’s power then he is a threat to the Akatsuki.” Thought Itachi as he turned to Sasuke. “Sorry brother but our fight will have to wait a more important matter has come up.” Said Itachi running toward Naruto.

Outside Oto

“What was that?” Thought Tayuya as she felt the ground shake then it shook again this time more violently she looked up to find a giant toad sailing through the air and dropping toward the gate. “HEY WERE UNDER ATTACK!” She yelled as Oto ninja flooded toward the gate while the toad landed on it breaking the gate down. “Alright let’s go!” Yelled Jiraiya as he and the others jumped off of Gamabunta. Kakashi and Gai made there way to the front taking down enemy as they went Sakura made her way through her opponents quite easily much to the surprise to her friends and Kakashi who just figured it was because of the kyuubi’s chakra. Jiraiya looked around him after summoning some more toads to help aid in the fight before noticing the mansion toward the center of the village. “Sakura let’s go I might need your help!” He called out to her as he watched her tail snake it’s way around a ninjas neck snapping it instantly before she followed Shizune staying behind with Kakashi and the others incase they needed a injury healed.

Mansion

“Orochimaru-sama we’re under attack a band of Konoha ninja have broken through the gate!” Yelled a guard bursting into the room. “Annoying pests I’ll deal with them myself.” Replied Orochimaru leaving Itachi in the middle of his fight with Naruto, “You’re far better then I expected.” Said Itachi throwing another punch to only have it deflected by one of Naruto’s tails as Naruto came in with a sweeping kick. “This isn’t going to work he’s stronger then I thought but not unstoppable I’ll just have to break him psychologically.” Thought Itachi as he made sure to catch Natuo’s fist then pulled him forward Naruto growled at Itachi as he locked eye’s with him. “Naruto don’t look at his eye’s!” Yelled Sasuke running toward them as Naruto stopped fist in midair. “Where am I?” Asked Naruto looking at the decimated landscape around him. “We are in the world of the Tsukuyomi in this place I control everything.” Said Itachi as Naruto tried to move but found that he could barely take a step. “Impressive but futile even if you could move freely I still control everything.” He continued as Naruto felt someone grab him.

Warning Rape scene skip to where it says finish if you don’t want to read

“I remember that night you were raped Naruto do you?” Asked Itachi as Naruto’s head was forced forward he looked up to see a faceless man his manhood fully erect as he thrust it into Naruto’s mouth and down his throat as he tried to scream in pain as two other men thrust there stiff rods into his anus tearing him open. Itachi smirked as tears fell down Naruto’s face. Naruto could feel two hands grabbing at him yanking his manhood harshly causing even more pain. Then two clubs were lifted into the air and came swing down onto each of his sides Naruto could feel his ribs break as blood trickled from his mouth then he felt something stab through him while Itachi smirked with glee his sword running straight through Naruto’s torso. After what seemed like a eternity Naruto fully fell to the ground his body shaking in small spasms his eye’s now dull as blood pooled around him then he w as up again no wounds or anything. “ This is what you’ll have to endure for the next 72 hour’s.” Said Itachi as the whole thing started all over.

Finish

Sasuke stabbed his kunai into Itachi’s side causing him to jump away as Naruto collapsed to the floor. “We’ll finish our fight later Sasuke.” Replied Itachi disappearing as Sasuke knelt next to Naruto his body going through spasms and shaking violently. Orochimaru approached the entrance of his mansion as the door burst open reveling Jiraiya who didn’t waste time in charging Orochimaru who just smirked. “Sakura find Naruto I’ll hold Orochimaru here.” Said Jiraiya as he tried to sweep Orochimaru’s feet. Sakura ran by the both of them and down the hall Orocimaru had just come from. “I’m getting closer the connection between us is getting stronger.” She thought coming to a door as it opened revealing Sasuke who was trying his best to carry a unconscious Naruto he stopped and looked at her. “Sa…Sakura.” He said looking at her as she took Naruto from him. “Sasuke what did you do to Naruto?” She asked as Sasuke looked at her dumbfounded by how she looked and that she was still alive. “So help me Sasuke if you don’t tell me what you did I’ll rip your heart NOW WHAT DID YOU DO!” She yelled as Sasuke felt killing intent pouring off of her as did Orochimaru and Jiraiya stopping there fight. Sakura looked at Sasuke hard as Naruto sat up suddenly his eye’s blood red with slits in each one. “Naruto.” Said Sakura her own killing intent overcome by his causing the whole village to feel it. Orochimaru began to shake out of fear as did Jiraiya as Naruto emerged from the hall then quickly rushed the both of them sending them through the wall of the mansion and tumbling to the ground causing them both to break several bones. Naruto continued to advance outside as Sasuke and Sakura ran after him.

“Sasuke can I trust you to tell Kakashi-sensei and everyone else to get out of here?” Asked Sakura as Sasuke turned to her. “Yes, but what are you going to do?” He asked as Sakura looked at Naruto. “I’m linked mentally to Naruto so I’m the best choice for trying to stop him he’s not blocking me anymore so I’ll be able to hopefully calm him down.” She said as her eye’s widened while Sasuke looked up Naruto had Hinata and another pink haired girl held against the wall of a building by there throats but seemed to be looking them both over and not ripping them apart like everyone else. “No.” Whispered Sakura running full speed toward him as Sasuke scanned the battle field finding Kakashi also running toward Naruto.

Hinata stared at Naruto as three of his tails shot out impaling three Sound ninja as they ran toward him. “Na…Na…Naruto…ple…please let me go you…you’re hurting me.” She whimpered out as Naruto brought her closer to him he inhaled her scent and smiled before sinking his fangs into her exposed shoulder causing Hinata to cry out in pain before dropping her to the ground. Tayuya stared at Naruto doing her best not to show fear which she saw was amusing him as he scanned her before bringing her closer biting her just below where Orochimaru bit her leaving his mark. Tayuya grunted in pain as she was also dropped to the ground then her curse seal activated spreading marks all over her body causing her to curl up and moan in pain as the marks began flashing red then seemed to burn away causing Tayuya to pass out.

Shizune ran to Jiraiya to heal his injuries as he and Orochimaru watched the carnage Naruto was bringing to Oto both not sure how to stop him. “Naruto!” Sakura yelled grabbing him causing him to loose balance and fall to the ground as she hugged him while he struggled to free himself as she entered his mind. Sakura looked around and found Naruto curled up in a corner shacking violently she could sense his pain and despair as she approached him. Naruto looked up at her and tried to dart to another corner to get away from her but she caught him. “It’s okay Naruto it’s me there’s nothing to be scared of.” She said softly while stroking his now longer hair her tail curling around one of his as she nuzzled his neck lovingly, she felt his fear and anger slowly subside into calmness before he passed out again. “Sakura slowly released Naruto from her grip as Kakashi approached her.

“We need to get back to Konoha right away I’m not sure what happened but Naruto’s mind is unstable right now I can keep him calm but Tsunade-sensei will have to look at him. Said Sakura as Kakashi nodded his head before looking at Tayuya. “What about her?” He asked as Kiba and Shino helped Hinata to her feet. “Bring her Naruto’s marked her just like Hinata and myself it would be best to keep everyone together.” Replied Saskura as Kakashi nodded in agreement.

Orochimaru looked at Jiraiya as Shizune finished healing him. “I’ve lost half of my fighting force between your group and that demons attack.” Said Orochimaru looking at Naruto. “How interesting.” He commented disappearing followed by the rest of his forces when they saw him leave. “We better leave to before he decides to come back.” Said Jiraiya looking at Gamabunta as he puffed on his pipe. “Lucky for you Jiraiya I have enough chakra left to get you to Konoha.” Replied the toad as Jiraiya sighed. Sasuke looked at Sakura as he approached her a thousand questions running through his mind.

“Sakura.” He said as she turned to him tears in her eye’s. “What happened to him Sasuke?” She asked as he looked at her he knew what ever Itachi did to Naruto was psychologically and emotionally devastating. “Itachi used the Tsukuyomi on him just like he used it on me and Kakashi.” He replied as he followed her toward Gamabunta. “Are you coming with us or are you going to go with Orochimaru?” She asked as Sasuke looked at her then Naruto knowing he had been going about this whole thing the wrong way. “I’m coming with you.” He replied while Kakashi looked at him as he sat next to Naruto.

Konoha

Tsunade stormed out of the casino she was in after continuously winning she looked up at the sky putting her hand over her heart. “Please be alright Naruto.” She whispered heading back to the tower.

End Of Part Five

I greatly apologize for the tardiness of this part I assure you I’ll be posting the next part soon.
For those of you who are looking for another good read please look at my first work Love, Death, and Rebirth