Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Healing ❯ Pain and Healing Part 4: Jiraiya’s News ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Thanks for all the great reviews everyone.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

Pain and Healing Part 4: Jiraiya’s News

Sakura looked at Naruto as he placed his pack on his shoulders. “I should only be gone for three years but I’ll try to finish my training as fast as possible.” Said Naruto as Sakura just smiled at him before hugging him. “I’ll be waiting for you.” She said as Naruto hugged Shizune and Tsunade before disappearing behind the north gate Jiraiya close behind.

Sakura stared at the gate for awhile before turning and making her way into Konoha. “Better get this over with now.” She thought catching the glimpse of platinum blond hair. “Hey Ino!” She called as a girl with aqua green eye’s turned toward her. “Sakura is that you?” Asked Ino as Sakura ran up to her. “Yes.” Replied Sakura as Ino circled her examining every inch of Sakura’s new body. “What happened you’re…you’re hot!” Yelled Ino as Sakura blushed. “It’s a long story Ino.” She replied as they started walking toward the market. “Well a few of us Kunochi were going on a picnic today you should come.” Said Ino as Sakura smiled while shacking her hand as they stopped at a fruit stand. Sakura picked up a peach only to have her hand swatted by the stand keeper. “We don’t serve demons here now get away from my stand you’re scaring customers away.” Said the keeper Sakura lightly rubbed her hand as Ino gave a confused look before moving to the next stand where the same thing happened and continued to happen as Sakura tried to enter stores and various other places always being called demon, demon whore, and other such names.

Sakura walked down the street her ears flat against her head as she looked at the ground sadly. Ino looked at her friend not fully understanding why people hated her as she looked ahead and found a small group of woman. “HEY TENTEN!” Ino yelled getting the attention of a girl who had her hair done up into two buns and wore a Chinese style outfit. “Hey Ino you’re late!” Tenten yelled as Ino and Sakura ran up. “Hey who’s your friend?” She asked. “It’s Sakura.” Said Ino as Tenten looked at Sakura then her eye’s widened. “Sakura what happened to you?” She asked as Sakura sighed. “I bet Naruto had something to do with it.” Said a long haired red eyed woman as Sakura looked at her. “Yeah.” Replied Sakura as the group made there way into the woods.

Somewhere near fire countries border

“So Naruto how’s the Rasengan coming?” Asked Jiraiya as Naruto looked up at him. “Better it’s forming faster but no where near where I want it to be at.” Replied Naruto as Jiraiya shook his head. “Naruto do you know about elemental affinities?” Asked Jiraiya as Naruto shook his head yes. “Kakashi-sensei explained it to me once then he gave this sheet of paper and said it would tell me what element I’m best suited with when I channeled chakra into it the paper split in half Kakashi-sensei said that meant that my affinity is wind.” Replied Naruto as Jiraiya continued to shake his head. “That’s not surprising that was your father’s affinity. Continued Jiraiya. “But there was something else too both half’s of the paper were also wet I meant to ask Kakashi-sensei about it but I just thought it got wet somehow since we were near the river.” Continued Naruto as Jiraiya stopped. “That means you have two affinities when the papers wet it means you have a affinity with water so your elemental affinities are wind and water how interesting you must have gotten it from Shizune.” Continued Jiraiya as he looked at Naruto. “You know Naruto the Rasengan isn’t finished.” He said as Naruto looked up in surprise. “The Rasengan will be truly completed when you can form it with a elemental affinity your father was working on that when the Kyuubi attacked but didn’t get a chance to finish it that’s one of the thing’s we’re going to be working on so we’re heading to Suna first to get training in your wind affinity will stay there for about one year after that we will spend another year in Kiri to hone your water affinity the last year will be spent refining your skills.” Said Jiraiya walking again. “I hope your ready for this Naruto because from now on if your not sleeping or eating then you’re training.” He finished as Naruto smiled. “I wouldn’t have it any other way Ero-sennin.” Replied Naruto as Jiraiya smirked.

Woods

“So Sakura why don’t you tell us what happened.” Said Ino as Sakura looked at her while taking a seat on the blanket the small group had set up. “Well it started when we went to bring Sasuke back Naruto and Sasuke ended up in a huge fight all I could do was watch as they continued to beat each other I was surprised at how even it was but then Sasuke started using that mark that Orochimaru gave him, Naruto and I were shocked that he was using it then Sasuke charged with the Chidori aimed straight at Naruto he didn’t move at all so I pushed him out of the way that’s when I felt Sasuke’s hand go straight through me the last thing I saw was Naruto charging at him with a red and blue sphere in his hand then I blacked out.” Sakura looked at everyone who were listening intently. “I thought after that I was dead but I opened my eye’s and found Naruto leaning over me he had a relieved but sad look on his face when I asked him how I was alive that’s when Naruto told me about Kyuubi.” Continued Sakura as Ino looked at her confused.

“Only Naruto would go into a history lesson during a time like that.” Said Tenten. “I want all of you to listen to me everything your being told is considered a S-class secret and in punishable by death.” Said the red eyed woman as everyone turned to her. “Don’t you think that’s a little extreme Kurenai-sensei?” Asked Tenten. “This isn’t a joke Naruto told Sakura a S-class secret that the third decreed was punishable by death if anyone spoke about it.” Said a woman with lavender hair and brown eye’s. “I didn’t know that.” Said Sakura as the woman looked at her. “Of course you didn’t the younger generation wasn’t suppose to know about this.” She continued. “As long as everyone understands this then Sakura can continue.” Said Kurenai as everyone shook there heads. “Alright go ahead Sakura. Said the lavender haired woman. “Alright Anko-sensei.” Replied Sakura. “Naruto told me that what I learned in history about the Kyuubi was wrong the Fourth wasn’t able to kill it so he gave his life to seal Kyuubi inside a newborn child that child was Naruto.” Said Sakura as everyone except Anko and Kurenai gasped. “Then shouldn’t Naruto be treated like a hero or something I mean he’s pretty much protecting the village everyday right?” Asked Tenten. “It’s not that simple you see a lot of the adults that were fighting against or even remember the Kyuubi attack think that Naruto is either turning or is the Kyuubi.” Said Kurenai as everyone looked at the ground sadly. “His life hasn’t been easy that’s for sure I know what he’s gone through to some degree but he’s gone through a lot worse then I have.” Said Anko as Kurenai shook her head. “Anyway please continue Sakura.” Said Anko. “Alright, After Naruto told me about Kyuubi he said that the only way to save me was to make me his mate.” Said Sakura as Ino’s eye’s widened. “Before anyone starts making conclusions on there own Naruto and I have not had sex you see Naruto bit me and in doing so part of Kyuubi’s chakra was transferred to me healing me but also causing these changes.” Continued Sakura as Kurenai looked at her. “I think you look down right beautiful if it wasn’t for the villages hatred of the Kyuubi Naruto would be envy of every man in the village.” Said Kurenai as Sakura blushed. “But looking like this doesn’t allow you a lot of freedom to move around.” She continued. “Have you tried using a Henge to hide your form?” Asked Ino as Sakura shook her head. “I tried last night but all the Henges I tried to perform didn’t hide my ears or tail.” Replied Sakura as Kurenai looked at her in thought. “I could probably help you with that I am the top Genjutsu user in Konoha after all.” Said Kurenai as Sakura smiled at her. “Thank you Kurenai-sensei.” Said Sakura.

2 year’s later

A blue haired violate eyed girl walks down the street carrying several bags a smile on her face as she waves to several people. “Morning Cleo.” Called a stand keeper as the girl waved at him before turning down the street and heading toward a large mansion. As she entered and closed the door her hair turned from blue to pink and red a puffy tail sways lazily behind her as she walks her eye’s now a dark emerald green. “I take it that you had a good shopping trip?” Asked Shizune as Sakura smiled at her. “Naruto will be back soon and I want to make his return memorable.” Replied Sakura disappearing into her room. Shizune smiled as she walked down the stairs. “I remember when Arashi was gone for a long period of time I gave him a welcoming he wouldn’t forget when he came back in fact that’s the reason why I had Naruto in the first place.” She continued to think blushing as she ran through what happened that night.

Outside Konoha

Jiraiya walked up to Konoha’s south gate as he looked at the ground sadly. “All three of them are going to kill me.” He thought as the guard let him pass.

Hokage Tower

Tsunade looked over her paper work giving a sigh at the amount she had. “Morning Tsunade-sama.” Chimed Shizune poking her head in the door as Tsunade looked at her. “When’s Sakura going to be here?” She asked as Shizune smiled at her. “She’s preparing for Naruto’s return apparently she should be here soon.” Replied Shizune as she turned to find Jiraiya behind her. “Jiraiya your back!” She yelled happily as Tsunade bolted through the door then smiled at seeing him. “Where’s Naruto?” Asked Shizune looking around for her son. “Yeah about that uh.” Started Jiraiya. “I bet he must’ve stopped to see his friends or maybe he went to the house.” Said Shizune as Jiraiya hung his head. “He’s not there.” He replied as Shizune looked at him. “Then where is he?” She asked as Jiraiya sighed. “We had just left water country a week ago and were camping out on the border when I woke up the next morning he was gone he left a note saying something about keeping a promise he had made to Sakura.” He said as Tsunade and Shizune looked at him then each other. “Sasuke he’s going after Sasuke.” Said a voice as Jiraiya turned to find Sakura behind him. “He promised me that he would bring Sasuke back even if he had to drag him kicking and screaming out of Sound to do it.” Said Sakura as everyone’s eye’s widened. “You don’t think he would actually go to Sound alone do you?” Asked Shizune. “He would.” Replied Jiraiya. “Naruto has been training almost nonstop for the past two years making faster progress then I thought he would then about two months ago he suddenly absorbed what was left of the Kyuubi’s chakra he actually looks like you Sakura except he has nine blond tails and two blond fox ears instead of pink and red.” Continued Jiraiya as Sakura looked at Tsunade. “If Naruto is going to Sound then we need to get a team together to at least help him.” Said Sakura as Tsunade looked at her before nodding her head in agreement.

Outside Sound Border

“You better get ready Sasuke because I’m coming to get you and I’m going to take out Orochimaru at the same time.” Naruto said to himself as he started jumping from tree to tree.

Hokage Tower

“All right everyone listen carefully the mission I’m about to assign all of you is considered S-rank and is optional.” Said Tsunade looking at a rather large group of assembled shinobi. “I chose all of you because this mission considers Naruto and you’re all his friends. A few hours ago Jiraiya returned with news that Naruto has gone to Oto to bring back Sasuke this mission is to go bring Naruto back and if you manage to bring back Sasuke at the same time then that’s all the better.” Said Tsunade as she looked at all the faces in the room. “If any of you want to back out now’s the time.” She continued as a man with silver hair stepped forward.

“I think I speak for all of us when I say when dose the mission start.” Said the man as Tsunade and Shizune looked at all the smiling determined faces in the room. “All right I think I’ll leave the planning to Shikamaru.” Said Tsunade looking at a boy who had his hair tied into the shape of a pineapple as he shook his head. “I think we’re going to have to leave now thou because if I know Naruto he’s just going to barge right into Oto with out a second thought, with that said splitting up into our old teams would be the quickest way to do team assignments, Kurenai-sensei since you have Hinata on your team and you are best genjutsu user here so I want you and your team at the rear where you can also cover our retreat.” Said Shikamaru as Kurenai shook her head. “Guy I want your team at the front with Hinata at the rear and Neji at the front using there Byakugan the probability of a sneak attack is unlikely.” He said looking at a green spandex wearing man. “Kakashi’s team will be in the middle of the formation since Sakura is our only medic.” Continued Shikamaru as Shizune stepped forward. “She’s not the only medic I’m going to.” She said as Tsunade looked at her. “But Shizune.” “I need to do this Tsunade-sama I failed Naruto once when I wasn’t here to protect him when he was younger I will not make the same mistake again.” Said Shizune as Tsunade sighed. “All right you’ll join Kakashi’s team then at the center of the formation the rest of the teams will take up positions around them now the only thing left is transportation Naruto has a head start on us and with his stamina he’s probably almost to Oto by now so we need to catch up fast.” Continued Shikamaru as Jiraiya stepped forward. “I got us covered on that.” He said as Tsunade looked at Sakura. “Sakura have you been able to contact Naruto through your mind link?” She asked as Sakura looked at her sadly. “No Tsunade-sama he I’ve tried but he’s been blocking me.” She said as Tsunade sighed in frustration. “We better go now the more time we waste talking brings Naruto closer to Oto and the farther we fall behind.” Said Kakashi as everyone nodded.

Oto

“You’ve only done this to your self Sasuke it’s been two years since you’ve used your Sharingan your not using it means it wont fully develop if I’m going to take over your body then I need a fully developed Sharingan. “Said Orochimaru as he watched Sasuke fall to ground panting while Kabuto and several other people appeared one had raven colored hair and was staring at him with his own Sharingan the other had blue skin and carried a wrapped up sword. “Itachi.” Whispered Sasuke as he stood up. “Hello brother.” Said the raven haired man.

End of Part 4.

A/N: Hopped you enjoyed this part. Please Read and Review.