Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Healing ❯ Pain and Healing Part 3: Transformation ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I’m sorry I know I was suppose to post this yesterday I’ve just had unexpected thing’s come up lately.

Nah = talking through thought
Nah = Kyuubi's talking

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

Pain and Healing Part 3: Transformation

Sakura sat next to Naruto quietly while watching Hinata’s reaction which was one of discomfort as the food was set on the table that the small group was occupying this didn’t go unnoticed by Shizune or Hiashi who sat and watched the exchange of glances.

“Naruto I’ve come to understand that you’ve done a bit of training with Jiraiya-sama that’s quit a honor to be trained by one of the legendary Sannin.” Said Hiashi as Naruto blinked at him a stream of ramen hanging from his mouth as Hiashi’s eye twitch’s while Naruto slurps up the noodles. “I don’t know if it’s a honor I mean he’s got to be the biggest pervert in the world.” Replied Naruto as Sakura snickered at the comment. “How can you call such a man of great stature the worlds biggest…I mean how can you say that a man such as Jiraiya-sama would be something so degrading?” Replied Hiashi as Naruto stared at him blankly. “Man he’s got all of you fooled I said he’s a pervert because it’s true.” Naruto countered before downing a glass of water.

Sakura half listened to the current conversation as she glanced over at Hinata who was starting to look more stressed while she watched Sakura make slow circles with her finger on the top of Naruto’s hand occasionally slipping each of her fingers between is before going back to making her circles. Hinata watched Sakura as she felt anger rise with in her this was a new feeling to her and was puzzled on how to exactly handle it while maintaining her composer. “How dare she take Naruto away from me I loved Naruto first I saw him for who he was while Sakura chased her precious Sasuke.” Hinata clenched her fist as Sakura slowly leaned forward and gave Naruto a small peck on one of his whisker marks. “I’m sorry Hinata I don’t mean to be mean like this but you need to learn to stand on your own two feet.” Thought Sakura as she leaned her head on Naruto’s shoulder as he looked down at her. “Are you alright Sakura?” He asked as she let out a sigh. “Now that you mention it I’ve been feeling tired for the past few hours and my body aches.” She replied as Hiashi looked at the two of them before noticing his own daughter’s reaction to the scene in front of them. Hinata watched as Naruto bent down and lightly kissed her forehead Hinata felt something snap inside her.

“HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME!” Screamed Hinata as she lunged at Sakura. Naruto watched as Hinata and Sakura rolled on the ground both scratching and clawing at each other Hinata seemed possessed as she tried strangling Sakura who flipped her over on to her back Hinata sat up and went to lunge at Sakura again but was caught by Naruto. “Hinata what’s going on why are you attacking Sakura!?” Yelled Naruto as Hinata looked at him tears in her eye’s. “Because she stole you from me.” She replied as Naruto looked at her. “I love you Naruto and Sakura stole you from me before I could tell you.” She continued as Naruto and everyone else looked at her. Naruto continued to stare for a few more minutes before cupping Hinata’s face with his hand. “Hinata I love you too but not in a girlfriend sort of way it’s more like a sisterly love.” He replied as Hinata stared into his cerulean blue eye’s. “Sisterly I’m like a sister to you?” She asked as Naruto smiled at her. “Yeah you’re like a sister to me Hinata.” He said. “Hinata I truely love Naruto he’s done so much for me and because of my crush on Sasuke I almost lost him.” Said Sakura as Hinata gave a small smile. “Just remember Sakura if you hurt him in anyway then I’ll have to hurt you back.” Replied Hinata as Sakura shook her head. "I'm sorry Hinata I had no idea that you loved me." Said Naruto as Hinata got up. "I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly about it either I guess you've been kinda of like a brother to me ever since the chunin exams I just never looked at it that way." Replied Hinata hugging Naruto and pecking him on the cheek.

“Well this has been an interesting evening but I think it’s time that we went.” Said Shizune while Hiashi shook his head as Hanabi looked at Hinata still stunned at what she did. Sakura, Naruto, and Shizune bowed before leaving the compound and making there way home but didn’t get more then a few yards away before Sakura collapsed on to the ground. “It hurts Naruto I feel like I’m burning.” Said Sakura as Naruto knelt down and quickly picked her up as he and Shizune rushed to the hospital.

Middle of the woods

Sasuke breathed heavily his dark eye’s scanning over the now fallen bodies his own body covered in cuts and his cloths tattered. “You know it would have been easier if you used the Sharingan Sasuke.” Replied Kabuto as Sasuke stared coldly at him. “I don’t need the Sharingan I can defeat my enemies without it.” He replied before collapsing onto the ground.

Hospital

“What’s wrong with her Tsunade-sama?” Asked Shizune as Tsunade examined Sakura who was now lying on a bed unconscious. “Her bodies changing but I’m unsure why.” Said Tsunade as Naruto looked at Sakura worriedly. “What’s going on Kyuubi?” Asked Naruto as he looked at the giant fox who yawned tiredly. “It’s my chakra Sakura’s body is unable to handle it so my chakra is changing it a little as you humans would put it she’s going through a transformation.” Replied Kyuubi as Naruto stared at him. “How long will before the transformation is finished?” He asked as Kyuubi stared at him. “By morning there shouldn’t be any problems after that.” Replied the demon before going back to sleep.

Naruto looked at Shizune and Tsunade. “Kyuubi says that Sakura’s body can’t handle his chakra so it’s causing changes in her body so it can.” Said Naruto as Tsunade sighed before rubbing her temples to ward off the oncoming head ach. “How long will it take?” Asked Shizune. “She should be fine by tomorrow morning.” Replied Naruto as Shizune shook her head. “So this is where everyone is hiding.” Said a man with long white hair and a giant scroll on his back. “What do you want Jiraiya?” Asked Tsunade as Jiraiya closed the door behind him. “Actually I want to talk to Naruto.” He replied as Naruto looked up at him. “You see I wanted to take you on a training trip Naruto starting the day after tomorrow.” Said Jiraiya as Naruto smiled. “But what about Sakura I can’t just leave her.” Replied Naruto as Tsunade looked at him.

“Don’t worry you both can talk about it if she’s up to it tomorrow and besides after reviewing some of her files and mission reports I’ve decided to take her on as my apprentice.” Said Tsunade as Jiraiya and Shizune looked at her surprised. “We can discuss all this in the morning until then I think we should leave and let Sakura get her rest.” Replied Shizune as all three of them quietly left.

Where am I?” Asked Sakura as she looked around she was in a lush forest surrounded by chirping birds. “We are in your mind.” Came a reply as Sakura turned finding her inner self behind her. “What happened you look so different.” Said Sakura as her inner self smiled. “The Kyuubi’s chakra changed me and now it’s causing us to merge into one soon I will no longer exist, however you seem to be gaining my new looks how lucky for Naruto he’ll be the envy of the whole village.” Said Inner Sakura as Sakura looked at her as she started to fade away. “But why is this happening? What will I be like after we merge?” Asked Sakura as her Inner self disappeared.

Morning

Naruto looked at Sakura as she slept soundly as did Shizune and Tsunade all three slightly shocked as they looked at the red fox like ears on her head. Sakura slowly opened her eye’s and looked at Naruto. “Do you enjoy watching me sleep?” She asked sitting up. “Or maybe you were thinking about something else.” She continued letting part of her kimono slip off her shoulder but made sure not to expose to much of her self. Naruto just looked at her before blood gushed from his nose sending him to the floor. “Uh Sakura.” Said Shizune as Sakura looked up at her as her face turned red. Sakura quickly put her kimono back in order. “What are you guy’s doing in our room?” She asked but then got a look in the room she was in. “Why am I in the hospital?” She continued as Tsunade sighed. “That’s not important right now just go look in the mirror.” Said Shizune as Sakura looked at her self in the mirror across from her bed then gasped. She had red fox ears on her head, her body was more developed making her kimono almost uncomfortably snug especially around the chest area which was now as big as Shizune’s, her canines were replaced by fangs, and her fingernails were now claws.

“I think the tail makes you look even cuter.” Said Naruto as she looked behind her and found a red tail with a pink tip Sakura looked at Naruto before fainting. “Well looks like I’m carrying her home.” Replied Naruto lifting her up before leaving with everyone else following behind him.

Orochimaru’s Mansion

“So Sasuke another difficult mission successfully completed without the Sharingan.” Said Orochimaru as he approached a bandaged Sasuke who just glared at him. “It is impressive to see you get stronger with every mission but wouldn’t it be easier with the Sharingan?” He asked as Sasuke turned away from him. “I’ll never use the Sharingan again.” Sasuke replied as Orochimaru sighed in agitation. "Oh but you will Sasuke you will." Thought Orochimaru as a sinister smile krept over his face.

Kazama Mansion

Sakura slowly stirred and sat up immediately checking her head and finding her new fox ears were still there. “What am I going to do now I can’t go into public looking like this but then it really wouldn’t matter much since almost all of Konoha knows that I’m with Naruto now.” She thought before turning to find Naruto asleep next to her. “He’s so adorable when he sleeps.” She continued to think. “What’s this smell?” She thought. “It smells like the wind and ramen.” She continued to ponder as she got closer to Naruto the smell increasing she felt her heart beat increase as well as her breathing she leaned over him extending one of her claws cleanly slicing his shirt open exposing his toned muscular chest letting her fingers slowly glide over every muscle as she leaned over him she could feel herself growing excited as she inched closer to his lips. “What are you doing Sakura?” Asked Naruto looking at her as she stared at him blankly before turning red.

“I don’t know you smelled good I couldn’t help it.” She replied as Naruto stared at her. “You know Sakura it might take people a while to get use to the way you look but I think it makes you even cuter.” Said Naruto as Sakura smiled at him. “Naruto what’s going to happen to me I mean what should I expect from now on when I go out?” She asked as Naruto looked at her sadly. “Sakura I’m not going to lie to you it’s going to be even more difficult from now on you’ll get hateful glances, shops wont let you in, people may try to beat you, kill you even rape you that’s what you can expect.” Replied Naruto as Sakura looked at him sadly. “You’ve had to live through this your whole life?” She asked as he shook his head yes. “How could you keep going through that?” Continued Sakura. “I got use to it, I began to expect it everyday for what ever reason at that time I thought that that was how people treated others that did something wrong and at the time I didn’t know what I did sometimes I wouldn’t even leave my apartment but even then people would break in just to beat me.” Said Naruto as Sakura felt tears sliding down her face while Naruto wiped them away then smiled at her.

“Sakura I’m going to be leaving with Ero-sennin tomorrow for a training trip and I don’t know how long I’m going to be gone.” He said stroking Sakura’s slightly longer hair. “But what about us we just got together and now you’re going to leave me.” Pouted Sakura as Naruto smiled at her again. “I’ll be back as soon as I can and besides our minds are linked so we can talk to each other everyday.” He continued as Sakura gave him a small smile. “Just don’t keep me waiting I do want to have family someday.” She replied as Naruto stared at her wide eyed while she gave him a sly smile before wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.

End Of Part 3

A/N: I’m sorry this one is so short I’ve been really busy but I will make the next chapter longer I will also be doing rewrites of the first two parts. Please read and review.