Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pain and Healing ❯ Part 2 Apologies and Invitations ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I know it’s been a while I just had to get a better bearing on where I was going with this thank’s to everyone who reviewed I was surprised to receive so many I actually got more reviews on this story in two days then I got with my first story they are all greatly appreciated so enjoy part 2 and I hope to have part 3 up soon.

Pain and Healing: Part 2 Apologies and Invitations

Naruto and Sakura both followed Shizune down the streets of Konoha people giving Naruto there usual hating stares even some glaring at Sakura who just glared back causing them to turn. They continued past the now empty Uchia compound and stopped in front of a another compound It had a huge wood gate and a tall stone wall going around it.

“I recognize this place it’s been a banded for years though.” Said Sakura as she watched Shizune prick her finger then place her hand on the door causing a seal to appear then it rotated once causing the seal to split in half then the doors opened. “Welcome home Naruto and Sakura.” Said Shizune as they walked inside. Naruto and Sakura both gaped at the compound as they entered they were greeted by a large flower garden which appeared to be well kept. Sakura smiled looking at the garden while walking toward a bridge a stream flowing under it. Naruto looked to his right as they crossed the bridge and smiled upon seeing a rather large training ground and started to turn toward it but Sakura had a hold on the collar of his jacket stopping him. “Later Naruto.” She said as the three of them approached the house.

The house was a rather large two story with two large doors for a entrance. Naruto noticed the spacious living room and dining room following Shizune they made there way down a hallway and up a set of stairs that led to another hall with six doors. “This floor is where the bed rooms are and your nursery Naruto.” Said Shizune opening the first door Naruto looked inside before entering he looked at the blue ceiling with splashes of white for clouds and the white walls with all sorts of animals on them. He let his hand slide across the now unused crib surprisingly it didn’t have much dust on it he looked at the book shelves one filled with children’s books the other with stuffed animals and toys. Naruto turned to find Shizune still standing at the door she was looking at the floor.

This is a nice room I think my future children will like it if I have any.” Said Naruto as Shizune looked up at him a small smile on her face before crossing to the door across the hall. “This room belongs to me and Arashi the other four rooms are guest rooms so feel free to pick one out that you like.” She said as Naruto entered the one next to the nursery it was decorated in crimson and blue with sakura petals and flowers across the walls he walked in further and found a small fire place with a nice hardwood mantel a door next to it which he found led to the bathroom which was made of white marble. It had a large tub with enough room to fit two people with spare room a shower next to that there were two sinks on the spacious counter. Naruto walked across the room to open another door to a huge walk in closet one wall lined with drawers going halfway up the other side of the room had shelves with hangers Naruto turned to find Sakura staring at him. Her deep emerald eye’s looked at him with a hint of mischief.

“Is this going to be our room?” She asked as Naruto looked at her. “Our room don’t you want your own room?” He asked as Sakura walked toward him swaying back and forth. “No I really enjoyed sleeping with you last night didn’t you?” She asked as she stopped just in front of Naruto as he looked at her. “Yeah it was nice I actually slept better then usual I haven’t felt this good since well I guess I’ve never felt this good.” He replied as Sakura smiled before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss his arms wrapping around her pulling her closer enjoying the faint taste of honey as they continued. “Naruto.” Said Shizune as she looked in on the kissing couple blushing a little.

“You needed something mom?” Asked Naruto as Shizune held up a hanger with familiar looking clothing. “I want you to wear this when we meet with the council in a few hours it’s going to take a little bit of convincing for them to accept that you’re Arashi’s son.” She said as Naruto looked at the clothing on the hanger it was a navy blue shirt with black pants and the familiar white over coat with red flames across the bottom. Naruto took the hanger hesitating a little. “Oh come on Naruto try it on.” Said Sakura pushing him toward the bathroom. “Oh and give me your old cloths.” She said as Naruto looked at her before she closed the door. “What do you want with my cloths?” Asked Naruto passing them to Sakura trough the cracked door as she took them and threw them to Shizune quickly shutting and blocking the door. “BURN THEM!” Yelled Sakura as Naruto began pushing against the door. “NO!” he yelled as Shizune looked at Sakura confused. “That outfit screams I’m right here kill me it’s not practical for a shinobi to wear something so flashy.” Continued Sakura as Shizune shook her head in agreement before flashing through hand signs. “Fire release Fire ball jutsu.” She said burning the orange jumpsuit as Naruto watched through the crack in the door he managed to make tears streaking down his face.

Otogakure

“He wont use his Sharingan because he accidentally killed the pink haired girl and not the Kyuubi container?” Asked a man with long black hair, pale skin, and serpent like eye’s as he looked at a another man with long white hair and glasses. “That’s right he said he’ll never use it.” Replied the long haired man. “Well we’ll have to change his mind wont we.” Said the snake eyed man “Kabuto I want you to only assign missions to Sasuke that have the high probability of him having to use the Sharingan to succeed.” He continued as Kabuto bowed. “Of course Orichimaru-sama.” Replied Kabuto disappearing.

Konoha

“Alright Tsunade-sama this had better be important.” Said a man with long hair and white eyes. “It is Hiashi-sama I’m here to discuss the poor treatment of Kazama Naruto.” Smiling smugly as the council looked at each other whispering amongst themselves. “How dare you give that demon the last name of the Yondaime it’s bad enough that his legacy is tarnished because that thing still exists but to give Naruto his name will not be permitted.” Said Hiashi anger in his voice. “I gave it to him because that is Naruto’s true name if anything it’s the people of this village who have tarnished Arashi’s legacy by beating his own son almost everyday of his younger life.” Countered Tsunade anger building in her.

“Please Tsunade-sama I can handle it from here.” Said Shizune entering the council chamber Naruto and Sakura in tow. “How dare you just barge in here especially with that demon and his whore.” Spat Hiashi as some of the other council members muttered to themselves. “Let her speak.” Said a man with a scar on his face and hair that resembled a pineapple. “Yes I second that.” Said a large man with long red hair as several others agreed. “I dare because Naruto is my son I dare because my husband gave his life to protect this village and yet you’ve treated his son like he was lower then dirt.” Said Shizune as Hiashi stood up. “YOU HAVE NO PROOF THAT NARUTO IS ARASHI’S SON!” He yelled as Shizune lifted a file and threw it at him nearly hitting him in the head. “THERE’S YOUR DAMN PROOF!” She spat as Hiashi opened it. “Kazama Shizune wife of Arashi Kazuma mother of Naruto Kazama.” Read Hiashi as he reread it several times but found no forgeries in it then his face paled making it even whiter then it already was.

“It this information was brought to us sooner then we would have made sure Naruto was treated with the up most respect and that he was given anything he needed.” Replied Hiashi as Shizune glared at him. “It shouldn’t have mattered who’s son he was what kind of human being would treat a little boy the way this village has I’ve seen Naruto’s past medical records what he’s been brought to the hospital for how he received little care for his injuries if Arashi were alive right now I can guarantee you he would have destroyed Konoha himself did you even consider how much emotional scarring you’ve put Naruto through you can’t heal something like that with a medical jutsu and then to keep inflicting that kind of pain over and over again, I’ve seen people who have endured that type of treatment and it’s eaten away at them till there’s nothing left but a shell.” Said Shizune as Hiashi folded his hands in front of him and closed his eye’s in thought.

“I’m sorry Naruto.” Said Hiashi looking at him as Naruto’s mouth fell open as did several others. “The council hasn’t acted the way we should have, we should have treated you more properly like Sarutobi-sama had instead of trying to fully stop him from helping you we wrong in doing this.” Said Hiashi stepping down from his seat then walked to Naruto. “I ask for your forgiveness Uzumaki Naruto.” He continued knelling then bowing his head to the floor as Naruto looked at him. “I’ll forgive you on one condition and that is that you give more attention to Hinata and not just push her to the side just because her sister show’s more promise then her with a little help with her self confidence and training she could easily become as good as Neji.” Replied Naruto as Hiashi looked up at him. “Even if it’s just met for you, you’ll put others before your self.” Thought Hiashi thinking back to what he heard Naruto tell Neji before there match began and afterwards. “I will.” He replied standing up. “It would honor me if you and your friend join me for dinner tonight at the compound.” He continued as Naruto shook his head. “Dinner is at six no later so please arrive on time.” Said Hiashi as Naruto shook his head before leaving with Sakura following close behind.

“Wow dinner at the Hyuuga compound this is really important Naruto we need to go get you some dress cloth’s immediately.” Said Sakura pulling him to a clothing store Shizune behind them laughing a little at Naruto’s expression which made him seem like he was about to endure hours of torture.
Hokage Tower

“Tsunade where’s Naruto I have something to discuss with him.” Asked a man with long white hair. “He’s probably preparing for his dinner with Hiashi-sama tonight why do you need to see him Jiraiya?” She asked as Jiraiya mulled the information he was given over in his mind. “First how did Naruto get invited to dinner with that stuck up snob?” He asked as Tsunade smiled. “Shizune told Naruto about his father and herself.” Replied Tsunade as Jiraiya’s jaw dropped. “But Arashi told us to wait till Naruto’s eighteenth birthday!” He yelled as Tsunade looked at him. “What was I suppose to do with everything that’s happened to Sakura it would just make thing’s harder for them both and don’t you think he’s suffered enough?” She asked as Jiraiya sighed. “The reason why I’m looking for Naruto is because I want to take him on a training trip and we’ll be gone for at least three years.” Replied Jiraiya as Tsunade looked at him. “Do you think it’s necessary to be gone for that long?” She asked as Jiraiya sighed. “Look you heard Orochimaru say it himself there’s a good possibility that he wont be able to beat Naruto in his transformed state however when Naruto is in that state he can’t really tell friend from foe this mission is to help him gain control over that transformation if he succeeds then there’s a good chance no he probably will be stronger then even Arashi and Sarutobi-sensei combined.” He replied as Tsunade shook her head. “Alright just make sure that it’s no longer then three years.” She said as Jiraiya disappeared.

Hyuuga compound

“Hanabi, Hinata.” Called Hiashi as both his daughters came out of a room and approached him Hanabi looking him in the eye and Hinata looking away poking her fingers together in her typical nervous manner. “You both are to dress nicely for dinner tonight we have guests coming is that understood?” He asked as both girls shook there heads. “Hinata starting tomorrow I’ll be helping you with your training unless I find a more suitable sensei for you alright?” He asked as Hinata looked at him surprised before shaking her head.

Several Hours later

Hinata and Hanabi stood at the door way of the Hyuuga main house waiting patiently for there fathers guests. Hinata wore a violate kimono with sakura flowers and petals going around it while Hanabi wore a blue kimono with daffodils going around it. Hiashi stood patiently waiting wearing a plain navy colored outfit instead of his usual white one it was five minutes to six when a man entered the main house followed by Naruto, Sakura, and Shizune. Naruto wore a dark blue kimono with a fox on the back, and black hakama pants. (A/N Hakama pant‘s are like what you see most samurai ware in other anime like Rurouni Kenshin and other samurai movies.) Sakura wore a white kimono with pink sakura petals, and Shizune wore a red kimono with blue flames going around the bottom.

“Ahh Naruto, Sakura, and Shizune welcome I do hope you’ll enjoy your selves tonight, if you follow me dinner will be served shortly.” Said Hiashi turning as Naruto smiled at Hinata causing her to turn several shades of red before fainting Hiashi looked at her before kneeling down and checking her as she slowly opened her eye’s and sat up blushing again at seeing Naruto standing in front of her. Sakura looked at Hinata before getting a sly smile on her face causing Shizune to look at her curiously knowing one thing was for sure this evening was going to be interesting.

End of Part 2.

A/N A cliffhanger that’s just mean of me isn’t it please read and review.