Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Stolen Sakura ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The morning was wonderful with a warm sunshine that evaporated last night’s cry. The three ninjas met up at the ANBU headquarters to report for another criminal mission. Sakura was now the new ANBU Captain and this was her first mission, she was having a bit of a shiver but she remained firm and didn’t try to show any inappropriate fear. The sight of their Captain having doubts about any mission was never a good scene but Sasuke and Naruto could very well tell that Sakura was being a bit worried about her first mission. They admired her though for being so strong for their team: her posture was firm, her expression was determined, and this gave the two boys inspiration to do a good job for Sakura. She nodded twice and lead the team into the woods where they were supposed to wait for a team of five thieves who stole gold and jewelry from the Hokage Temple and retrieve the treasures where they belong while the thieves were killed. The Uchiha wanted Sakura’s first mission to be successful which only made it even more difficult for him to resist getting too close to her.

‘This is a mission, she’s the Captain now and needs her space…’ he tried repeating this over in his head to keep him from straggling the Haruno.

They took their positions: Sasuke was to hide more than 12 meters away from Sakura who would be 5 meters away from where the criminals would be ascending with Naruto beside her. Naruto was now assigned to be Sakura’s assistant, he must always fight next to her unless instructed not to do so. They were whispering the plan in each others ear, making sure that they will not be heard and the way Sasuke was positioned and the way the two’s heads were placed made it seem that they were kissing. This angered Sasuke almost loosing his balance from atop a tree and hurling Naruto away from the girl. He got a holt of himself and managed to trap his anger then release it when they fought the bums. Sakura was proud of how her team acted and accomplished the mission, reporting the great news to the headquarters. Then when they were dismissed, Sakura was heading home and was just about to disappear into her own home when brunette caught up with her. He held her wrist but she flung away until she saw that it was Sasuke.

“Oh, my apologies.” She was trying to keep away from him until she can conclude her emotions for the boy, she didn’t want anything more to happen between them until she was sure. Sasuke didn’t look hurt at all with her reaction but only nodded.

“You lead a great mission today, Sakura. You will be very successful as our new Captain.” he didn’t give a smile or anything but just a black, understanding face. If he said this years ago, Sakura would’ve been jumping up and down at the thrill of actually receiving a complement from Sasuke but now, she only gave him a sweet smile and disappeared. The days wore on and Sasuke tried to give her time and trap his want for her until one day when he finally exploded. Maybe it was the extreme heat from the sun or it was just too much built emotion but once Sasuke laid his eyes upon Sakura, he quickly bolted towards her and leaned her against a far tree then attempted to kiss her. Sakura too was quick and placed a shuriken right in between their lips. There was a distant taste of her own blood on the shuriken which pumped Sasuke even more. He threw away the shuriken and tried to kiss her again, he held her head and pressed their lips together aggressively. Sakura pushed him away with impressive force and then held a kunai at his throat once he returned to face her. She had a firm yet bewildered expression all over her face.

“Sasuke, please.” she whispered harshly. He was about to protest and grab the kunai away form her but once he moved his arm, Sakura struck the kunai right against his light skin. The end of the kunai was now touching his bare throat and he didn’t dare gulp down or he would be bleeding vividly.

“Sakura…” Sasuke was astounded at her skill, that she was able to corner him in this position: The Uchiha was now the one pressed against the tree, Sakura pushed his chest back with the other arm holding the weapon against his neck. There was an ear piercing whistle signaling for all ANBU members to gather around their great hall. Sakura waited for a moment until she released her hold and flashed away. That was when Sasuke finally let his breath go.

‘Hmph, Sakura why are you playing so hard to get?’ he chuckled. The way that she has been reacting towards him, her protests and all made him want her even more. He gave a slight chuckle and headed to the hall. It was crowded but he spotted the petal haired girl almost immediately along with Naruto of course. They were discussing their achievements and mistakes that will need to be progressed but he wasn’t listening to any of this, instead he was too busy examining her. She was still a bit shaky from what had just happened considering how strong she had proved herself to be earlier. Sasuke gave a mischievous smile and narrowed his eyes.


He didn’t mean to frighten her or push her too far but he just couldn’t keep his emotions trapped forever so he would give small gestured towards Sakura every once in a while. However, Sakura still wouldn’t let him touch her. If they did touch, she would either be wearing her gloves or ANBU gear but other than that, she tried to stay away from the boy.

But deep within the night, Sakura would slowly admit to herself that she still had something for the Uchiha.

‘Owh, I’m so confused…’
‘I know, me too! But you have to admit, Sasuke is getting even sexier the more he wants you.’ Inner Sakura admitted. She blushed at the remembrance of his aggressive attempt to kiss her.
‘But maybe I’m better this way.. without having to worry about anyone else but myself.’
‘Hmm…I see, but you know-I would have thought for Sasuke to be saying this and not you.’
‘Wow, your right. But see, now I’ve changed for the better and I’m not so head-over-heels for him anymore.’
‘But this is the boy you’ve always wanted! Now is when he is admitting his love for you!’
‘I know, I know. I’ve gotta admit-he’s changed too and in some ways I’m getting attracted to him also…’
‘Well then, there we go!’
‘but-’
‘Ugh, BuT whaT?’
‘But when he left on his own journey, I was horrified and shattered. If he truly did love me then he wouldn’t/couldn’t just do that. I’m not so sure if this is real love or just affection that he has for me..’
‘I never thought about it like that.’
‘I’ll need more evidence that this isn’t just some crush like what befell upon me like last time.’

She closed her eyes and drowned in her own slumber.





The next day there was yet another mission and Sakura was injured severely on the shoulder. She didn’t heal fast enough even with her good remedies so she really did appreciate Naruto’s assistance with the mission. Sasuke wanted so much as to hold her and take her away from all the chaos that was going on but he knew that he would just hurt her even more for disobeying her orders. He grunted and attacked another opponent. After every punch or kick he would always look over to Sakura making sure that she was alright. She was doing just fine even with her injured shoulder, she was still fighting steadily and did her best in completing their task. Three ninjas gained up on the dark haired Uchiha but they still failed to even make throw a single kunai at him. When he looked back, he was horrified because Sakura had just been stabbed in the back with two shurikens and was now crouching down on the floor. He immediately darted for her but five ninjas blocked him which only enraged him even more. He took out his own shuriken, an enormous and powerful weapon and flung it up in the air. It encircled the men and cut them in half by the waist all in a clean line. Sasuke didn’t have time to give a victorious smile or what not, he aimed for Sakura who was now laying down on the ground bleeding heavily with a muscular man’s foot stepping on her stomach.

“Oh my, how beautiful you are. I think I’ll take you along with me, kunoichi.” The man was now nuzzling her cheek.

“Get your filthy hands away from her!” Sasuke shouted and hurled himself directly at the man and stabbed him with his kunai. The man wasn’t damaged severely and was laughing at Sasuke’s outrage. He raised from the ground only to be encountered with a powerful flame sizzling his whole body. He cried in pain even more when Sasuke suddenly through countless shurikens at the man, slashing his entire figure.

“Bastard.” Sasuke grunted and turned back to Sakura who managed to move away from the chaos and towards a nearby tree but once he turned around, someone twisted his arms around his back and stabbed his chest with a spiked ball. He dared not cry in pain just as the man had done. He stifled his scream and flung away from the man still with the spiked ball secured on his chest. He was just about to pull it away from his body but another ninja kicked the back of his knees causing him to instantly fall on the ground with a tingling throb. The other ninja then came up to him and pulled the ball suddenly from his chest causing him to finally scream. Blood had covered the weapon and his shirt. There were so many of them, they just kept coming! He wasn’t about to quit but for a split second he felt incompetent, but once he saw a glimpse of someone picking up Sakura, he instantly went back to his fighting spirit. He couldn’t exactly see what the stranger looked like but he was tall with a full length black coat which looked terribly familiar.

//ITACHI//

Sasuke immediately swung at his opponents, cutting them all in two and he bolted towards them.

“Itachi, Leave Sakura out of this!” What in the world was his elderly brother doing? They weren’t fighting the Akatsuki members and Kisame who was usually always with Itachi was no where in sight. Sakura reached for a kunai that was wrapped around her leg but the Itachi gripped her wrist. Sakura screamed at the tremendous pressure he was putting amongst her arm. Itachi only looked at Sasuke with his piercing Sharingan eyes and ,to his horror, disappeared with Sakura.

The younger Uchiha froze, as if paralyzed to the spot he stopped breathing and couldn’t take the reality of his brother taking Sakura as captive. His heart was pounding ferociously, trying to wake him up from his sudden daze. Sasuke didn’t realize that he was clutching his kunai so tightly that he was drawing out blood. Then he struck back to reality and darted around the forest looking for his love and nemesis.

‘Fuck you, Itachi! Give me back my Sakura” Sasuke was leaping at a rapid pace and looked everywhere in the forest for the two. He completely forgot about the mission and left the chaos to the others. He didn’t stop looking until he was tired as hell. Earlier, the ANBU squad had remained victorious but it was very difficult to accomplish the task without their Captain and one of their best fighters. One of the members said that they saw Itachi with Sakura amongst the fight but soon disappeared with Sasuke darted after them. Naruto was sent to find at least Sasuke and he did. The Uchiha was was on all fours right beside a waterfall and was continuously beating the ground. Naruto stared behind him for a moment to let him release some of his anger until he kneeled down beside the boy.

“Sasuke, what happened to Sakura?”

Sasuke gave the pounded soil one last hit until he threw his head back and shut his eyes tightly. There was a dead silence between the two until Sasuke finally answered him.

“Itachi…took Sakura with him..” He hunched down and tightened his fists that you could see the pulsing veins that crept down his arm. Naruto stared at him dazed just as how the boy had done earlier.

“Dammit!” Sasuke hissed.

“Do you have any idea of where they could be right now?” Naruto managed to mumble.

“….no…” he sighed heavily and stood up. Naruto mimicked his action and they went all over the Leaf Village and the wilderness that surrounded it. Sasuke knew that Itachi would be too cunning to hide within their area but he knew that they could at least try. That night, Naruto walked with Sasuke all the way to his own home to keep him company.

“Thank you, Naruto. I’ll be fine, you can go now.” Sasuke muttered and led the blonde out the door.

“Don’t worry, we’ll find Sakura-chan soon.” Naruto tried to seem optimistic but he knew that it wouldn’t effect Sasuke at all. He gave the boy a small smile and headed down the streets. When Naruto left, sasuke sank into his bed and let his mind run wild.

‘Why Sakura? Is this another one of his trickery? To lure me into Akatsuki and kill? They should be after Naruto not Sakura! Of all people, why must it be the one I’ve begun to love?’

No tears came for he was already tired of crying from his treacherous past. He let the blood from his fists stain his bed covers while his thoughts overflowed his mind. There was no sleep again this night and he kept seeing images of a beautiful and strong women being straggled by the devil. Helpless was the women and the devil took her away towards hell. Sasuke clutched his blankets, ripping them apart into pathetic shreds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I have so many ideas for this fic that it just keeps coming and I never can predict what ill think of next. I was going to end this fic with this last chapter but it just carried itself on and so I must continue it further! I love it when you guys post reviews and it really does motivate me to keep this going. Thank you to everyone who Reviewed and please always check back. I only have one more week of school left so Ill have so much more time to work on this!

Ill try predicting how this is going to continue but it could be false since I don’t know myself how its going to come out:

Itachi uses Sakura as somewhat bait and to pain Sasuke even more. Maybe a little romance between Itachi and Sakura, who knows. Sasuke tries finding them but no results are confirmed. Sasuke misses his petal haired teammate and finally sees through Sakura’s point of view when he, himself left them. Itachi gets a bit attached to Sakura. Sasuke finds their Akatsuki headquarters but doesn’t attack just yet. Sasuke sees Itachi and Sakura’s relationship and t hurt deeply. Sakura is still frightened by Itachi but must admit that he reminds her so much of Sasuke and grows quite fond of him but deep inside has only feelings for Sasuke.


That’s a bit of a recap of what might come up next. I’d love some more reviews so please do post more! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!