Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Itachi's Captive ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Itachi brought Sakura back to the Akatsuki district. Even though she was injured and her whole body was hurting severely, she still managed to give punches and kicks at Kisame when they arrived. She remembered the horrified face of Sasuke when he saw his older brother with Sakura and she couldn’t help but imagine his pain.

‘Now that he has finally learned how to love, he is struck with treachery.’ Sakura was thrown into a room. She wanted so much as to escape quickly or just punch someone for being so weak and now being a captive. But of course, her wound, though was healing nicely was still very painful and her the joint of her ankle was out of its socket which she had just discovered when she tried standing up. An incredibly sharp pain rushed from her foot straight up to her leg and she gave out a cry without wanting to.

‘I don’t want to appear weak to them even though I probably am.’ She was already humiliated for being a captive, wounded, and was just snuck out from a mission that She was supposed to lead. She wondered what the others were doing: Was the mission successful without her? How’s Naruto and Sasuke? But she knew that she needed to think of a way to get out of wherever she was at the moment. Then the door behind her slid open and stepped in was Itachi. The same man who had murdered his own clan, including his parents and left his younger brother to live an agonizing life. She feared him but not enough to block out her anger.

“Why are you taking me hostage? Is this to torment Sasuke?” She felt the bitter feeling of being used like some object or bait, which was exactly what Itachi had planned for her. She was hurt at her position and was even more humiliated by it. Itachi saw this painful expression, one that he’s seen before, on his own brother.

“Exactly.” He replied with a one word answer. He closed the door behind him, walked in the room towards the girl. She stayed right where she was and did a fairly good job in concealing her fear for the man, gripping a kunai with her left hand. Itachi looked down at her and gave something that almost looked like a pitying stare at the sight of the injured girl still thinking that she can defend herself. Sakura leaned back and began to raise her kunai but Itachi only walked passed her and to the closet behind her. She gave a silent sigh of relief and scooted to a far wall, away from the man. The Haruno didn’t want to seem too vulnerable but she couldn’t help backing away from him. She had never been this close, or trapped with any dangerous man before. Even though she knew that the older Uchiha wanted nothing to do with her and is only using her as bait, her mind suddenly flickered dirty thoughts. ‘Eep’ she hook the thought away and stared back at the dark figure. He had taken off his coat and revealed a lean, muscular body with only a see thru fishnet shirt to cover it. Sakura looked away to keep from blushing at the sight of such a wonderful body. Though he didn’t even look at her, Itachi knew pretty much what she was thinking, he could sense it and gave, what seemed to be, a small seductive smirk. He then turned around and headed out the door.

“Wait! Aren’t you even going to inform me about anything? You can’t just come and leave here! Can I go outside as well?” She startled even herself for being able to speak directly at such a deadly man, and to ask so many question all at once at that. Itachi only looked at her blankly with his bloody red eyes.

“No. You must never go outside without my permission.” With that he exited the room, leaving Sakura to her thoughts.

‘Sasuke and Itachi are certainly similar.’ The image of his ripped body came to her mind again and she blushed once more. She shook it away and thought of even more important things, examining the room around her for any useful resources for her escape. However, there wasn’t really much: a bed, pillow, blanket. Closet, drawer, and small table. She dared not open the closet or drawer in fear that she may be punished harshly for doing so. There was nothing else other than common furniture and materials. There was no window to escape through and she wasn’t ready to face the outside of the Akatsuki district. She remained isolated in the room for the rest of the day while Itachi would come in once every other hour or so and she is allowed to go to the bathroom, she goes even though she doesn’t need to, anything to get away from Itachi and the room. Whenever she went out of the room, the people around stop and stare at her as if she was some sort of alien. She gets angered and bolts to the bathroom.

‘Urgh, Jerks!’

Then when she went outside again and headed back towards the room, three men approached her.

“Hey there, ku noichi.” One of the men whistled a high pitched tune. She glared back at them at their disgusting approach but she was also worried that they might rape her.

‘Oh Hell No! Let’s show these fucking idiots what we can really do!’ Inner Sakura was flaring.

Sakura agreed and charged for the man who had just whistled on her. She planted a powerful punch right on his abs, yet left her hand stinging from the rough texture of his skin. The man grabbed his stomach but then looked back up at Sakura and gave an ugly grin.

“Heh, you actually think you can beat me? Huh, bitch?” The man began hurling himself at her with the other men just watching along side.

“Fucking Moron!” Sakura just stood her ground until the man drew close and then grabbed his thick throat, choked him, then gave a strong kick right in between his legs and at the base of his crotch. She smirked as he suddenly slammed right down on the cement ground and cringed, clutching his aching shaft. The others gasped at the sight of a young women kicking a man who was double her size, right on his cock. The man looked as if he had tears in his eyes which made the bubblegum haired girl laugh even harder as she headed back to her room. The other people around her weren’t sure whether to stare in awe over the girl or the man who was still rolling around on the floor.

‘Haha! Y’all better not mess with us or your gonna get a taste of how that feels like.’ Inner Sakura gave an evil chuckle while the real Sakura only stifled a giggle. She immediately hushed once she opened the door. Itachi was looming right over her beside the doorway and looked down at her in a blank expression-like always. He didn’t look as if he was ready to murder her now, which she made her so relieved.

‘Eek! Do you think he saw what just happened?!’ Inner Sakura was panicking.

“I don’t want you causing anymore trouble around here.” Itachi said in his usual cold tone. The girl was struck and grew pumped.

“What?! Me? That moron was the one who was causing trouble, not. me.” She didn’t know it but she was actually staring straight back at him, directly at his bloody Sharingan orbs. Itachi was a bit startled at her ability to look straight into him but didn’t even give a flinch. He narrowed his eyes at her, step towards her and grabbed the collar of her dress drawing her closer to his face. They were so close that Sakura could feel his cold breath wafting around her face but she didn’t flinch either. This impressed Itachi at how strong she had become and brave. Her feet was only a centimeter away from the ground but she felt like she was hanging off a steep cliff. Their faces were just inches apart and Sakura suddenly noticed how much Sasuke and Itachi looked alike: she remembered Sasuke aggressive attempt to kiss her and she flushed a rapid pink at her position right now. Her color went back to normal but flashed back when Itachi drew in closer to her. He went over to her ear and whispered with an icy breath.

“Other men here are not to be trusted, I suggest you don’t create conflict during your stay.” Sakura was worried about what he just said.

‘Omfg! What if we get raped?! Shit! NO!’ Inner Sakura was truly panicking now but the real Sakura stayed put. Itachi let her down slowly which surprised her. ‘Why not just drop me and pain my ankle?’ But she was thankful that he didn’t. She had to bandage her own injury not like anyone else would care but it was still a bit sore from the long period out of its socket. The girl proceeded on into the room.
It was pretty much like this for the next day: They don’t really speak to each other but Itachi just seemed to be always looking at her, making her shiver slightly. The room was also Itachi’s room and Sakura had to share it with him which was beyond uncomfortable.

‘Men here aren’t to be trusted hunh?’ Sakura thought as she laid down on her mound of blankets and wrapped herself around it. It was only or already her second night! She was thinking about escaping while he was asleep but my goodness, there was an extremely dangerous possibility that she will get caught and probably get a stab in the back to go with it. She shivered and didn’t dare close her eyes until she felt the heat of his body decrease into slumber. She silently stood up and reached for her weapons-

“Attack me with those and you will regret it.” Itachi said blankly cold but his body’s heat was still low.

‘Urgh, Goddamn fuck! He’s so keen!’ Inner Sakura grumbled, “fuckin tricking me like that-shit! I can’t believe I fell for it…’ She gave herself a mental slap and grudged back into her blankets on the bamboo floor. Right after she laid down, Itachi stood up from his bed and headed down towards her. She stifled a gasp.

‘Oh, this is it! He’s gonna kill me!’ her eyes widened even more when he laid down next to her. She froze and wasn’t sure what to do next. She stooped breathing when Itachi held her arm and gently pulled her down next to him. She took a quick breath and held it as she laid right next to fiendish man. She wasn’t sure what to think: Omfg, he’s gonna kill me while asleep! Eep, worse-he might…. She stopped her thoughts right then and there before she goes ballistic. She raised her body up to move away from him but he grabbed her arm again and pulled her down, her head landing next to his bare torso. She tried not to blush because she knew that he would feel her rising heat, but thanks to her childhood years hiding her blushes from Sasuke, she was successful. She then felt a firm arm wrap around her shoulder and she became ever so stiff. She was looking straight up at the ceiling and she saw that all the while, Itachi had his eyes closed while hers were wide open.

“Escape this room at night and never see the light of day.” Itachi said in a quite husky voice which made Sakura lose her control and her cheeks reddened. Even though what he just said was somewhat a warning and a threat, his voice was so…seductive ..and cold. Dare she say…Sexy?

‘Holy shit! He’s just as sexy as Sasuke! Definitely brothers.’ She couldn’t erase that thought throughout the rest of the night while she felt his strong charka’s heat. She really couldn’t sleep, I mean How CaN she sleep?! A deadly man was sleeping right next to her with his arms ready to strangle her neck! But she was startled when he spoke up in the middle of the night.

“Get some sleep, ku noichi, tomorrow you train with me.” He didn’t sound at all like he was asleep.

‘Damn, all this time he knew I was still awake? Fuck, he’s good. -wait, TraiN with HiM? Shit, I won’t survive that. I gotta escape by tomorrow.’ But she knew that escaping was useless, she was still horrified at the idea of having to train with him.

“Ugh, fine!” she hissed without even meaning to show that much disrespect for someone who could easily kill her right that very moment. She gave her Inner Sakura a slap and was able to rest her brain for a some hours.

While she was asleep, the night had grown cold and wasn’t aware about it. She had caught a fever that night and at the same time dreamt of terrible nightmares including her teammates back home in the Leaf Village. Her ankle was throbbing still, her entire left leg had swollen, her fever grew quite strong, and she shivered uncontrollably. However, in the midst of the nightmare she was having, everything turned bright and she could hear Naruto, Ino, and Sasuke’s voices ringing in her head soothingly. Her trembling decreased and the unknown pain in her leg wasn’t so severe anymore. Then sunshine sparkled down her sweaty face and she blinked her eyes open. Itachi was sitting next to her leg, wrapping it with something that looked like cotton cloth. She was confused at first with her eyes half open. But by the way her point of view was, it just looked wrong. She sat up suddenly with her eyes completely open. Her legs were spread apart while Itachi bandaged her upper leg.. Lower thigh some distance above her knee. She immediately crammed her legs shut together and gave him a glare. She wasn’t thinking twice about what he was really doing and decided to give him a frightened and threatening stare. The man just sat there with some excess bandages. After a short moment she realized her stupidity and that he was merely healing her throbbing leg. -WoaH! WaiT-

‘Uchiha Itachi. Healing my leg. ….’ Sakura just stared back at the man wide eyed while he only looked back with that same blank expression.
‘Why would he-?’ As if reading her thoughts, he answered her very question.

“I will not accept an injured partner to train with me.” This sounded as if Sasuke would say this himself. Sakura wasn’t so sure about his question and still trembled from the position she woke up with. She merely nodded and quickly raced for the bathroom outside. When she left, he gave an ever so small smirk.


When Sakura came back from the ‘bathroom’, they entered the training area where there were various men performing all sorts of jutsus and attacks with weapons that even she had not come across. She was a bit mortified at all the dangerous activities that was wafting in the area but Itachi merely walked through them as if they were harmless. She toughened up and followed right behind him, constantly dodging the flying weapons and flamethrowers that blew past.

‘Ack! We haven’t even started training yet and I’m already being tortured!’ She prayed that she would do at least something right and not humiliate herself any further. They settled at some distance away from the mad chaos of the main training area. She was quite nervous about any of this and tried to go along with whatever they might do. As somewhat expected, Itachi wasn’t a very verbal man and he instantly attacked the nervous wreck before him without any warning, what so ever. She gave a small yelp then countered his attack with two kunais in each hand. He punched, she dodges. He throws a shuriken, she counters. He gets frustrated with her dodges. She makes five clones, attacks him all at the same time but he dodges with ease, her turn to get frustrated. He punches her suddenly on the stomach but she used a replacement jutsu and wasn’t hurt. She appears behind him with three other clones and attacks him, he flings three kunais at her but they were all clones too and he began to get confused.

‘Thank you, Naruto.’ she was glad that her blonde friend had taught her about this sort of cloning jutsu, all her training was finally beginning to show.

The real Sakura turns up all around him with more clones and attacks in a random patterns and successfully hits him and cuts his arm deeply. It wasn’t like training at all, more like trying to kill each other but each discovered that the other’s skills were more than they would have expected. She does the same routine once more but makes sure that it wasn’t the very same pattern or it would be too predictable. He manages to cut the flesh between her bottom neck and shoulder but she returns it by hurling three copies of her self to the man, he punches them all and dissipate, she hurls her own self into him with a kunai in hand, he stabs her stomach with a kunai of his own but she used substitution so there was no damage, she suddenly appears before him and cuts his cheek. He punches her face and was sent flying against a tree. She uses her last bit of chakra to come revolve around her fist as she remains on the ground and slams it against the soil making a great quake. Itachi almost lost his balance but while he was preoccupied for even just a split second she manages to strike him with a shuriken but unfortunately he catches it between his fingers. However, he wasn’t early enough for the tips of the shuriken scratched his milky white skin. She leans back and gives a victorious smile even though she was the one still panting and the man before her wasn’t even concerned about his bleeding cheek and right arm.

‘She’s much better than what I had imagined and she has excellent control over her increased chakra. She’s a fine specimen.’ he watches her as she rests the back of her head next to the tree revealing the cut that he had given her. Slightly narrowing his eyes as he examines the way her chest would rise and fall as she continues her race for air, noticing how full her breast had become from the last time they had encountered each other. The blood trickled down her neck and to her chest, staining her dress and even deeper maroon. His eyes trace down to her left arm which was still clutching a kunai and then goes back up her neck and to her face once more. She had been watching Him watch Her all this time. The way he looked at her was a bit different, uncertain how but this look made her blush. She was a bit puzzled and flattered at the same time by the way he gave his stare. Itachi’s stare was usually a blank one but with a rough edge of death, yet this one was as if he was adoring the figure before him and still maintaining the blank expression. She didn’t feel comfortable anymore at how her position was and once he looked back up to her eyes. Crimson met emerald and Sakura’s gave a look of threat.

‘Ugh, stop looking at me like that you moron!’

While Itachi’s merely hissed, ‘Why should I?’ Even though they weren’t talking at all, she cringed a bit at his eye’s response. She grunted then darted off away from the man.

Itachi watched as the girl disappeared, then sensed the presence of his shark partner.

“Ah, she’s an amusing one.” The human fish hissed erotically at the sight of the girl. Itachi narrowed his eyes and looked directly into Kisame’s beady black ones. Kisame himself, had a fairly difficult time looking back into his red ones.

“She is not to be touched.” Kisame nodded slightly then looked away. Then an idea came to his mind.

“I see, but if you WeRe to touch her… then this will certainly cause your little brother even more pain… shall it not?” The blue skinned man gave a sharp toothed grin. Itachi began to wonder and thought of considering this. He didn’t dislike the idea as Sakura was quite attractive but was a bit worried that it’ll make him soft. But he thought about the immense pain that his younger brother would feel and he ignored the caution as an image of Sasuke kneeling down in defeat and hurt flashed into his mind. He gave a smirk beneath his high collar. At the difference in silence that the Uchiha had given, Kisame knew that he had approved and gave him another toothy grin then disappeared also.



That night, Sakura still didn’t sleep, mainly of two reasons: Itachi was sleeping next to her again and her wounds didn’t heal as quickly as usual since she couldn’t find the proper medicinal herbs to help her.

‘Urgh, stupid medic-nin’s, think their all that! I’ve been taught by the great Tsunade-sama! Hah! Beat that!’ she bragged to herself to also keep her mind preoccupied. She was leaning against the wall and tending her arm and neck while Itachi laid down next to her. He squirmed a bit and some of his onyx hair drapped over her outstretched thigh. She then stopped rubbing her other leg and looked at him. This was when she finally recognized his stunning looks, full view of his wondrous body, and now absorbed the tender texture of his silken hair. She again blushed at being so close to such a gorgeous man though very deadly. She couldn’t help but slip her hands softly over the tips of his main.

‘My goodness, he too is strikingly handsome. Just like his brother.’ Even as she thought this, there was still something about Sasuke that parted the two. ‘Innocence.’ Itachi was a murderer while Sasuke was only planning for revenge. It was awkward thinking of Sasuke as innocent but he really was compared to his older brother. But they still shared that same sex appeal that both were adorned for. Suddenly a strong hand gripped Sakura’s wrist and she gave a small gasp. She blushed because she realized just then that she had been continuously stroking his hair. Then Itachi slowly sat up and looked at her in that same admiring way. Sakura figured that she better come up with something before she gets smacked on the face or something as punishment.
“I-uh…the bandages were kina…uhm, getting ..caught ..and …” She stammered frantically as she glowered her eyes upon the floor. -wait a minute, was that a chuckle? She looked back up to Itachi’s handsome face and found a simple smirk that had stayed and he gave another small snort. She looked at him astonished, he looked even more striking with that seductive smirk. His ‘smile’ was still quite threatening but still melted Sakura from within.

‘Owh…my gosh…he’s so…’ She then watched as Itachi moved closer towards her, her eyes widened as he brought along with his hand towards her also. He moved in closer next to her, his soft hair lashing against her skin. She began to get goosebumps from the softness of his mane. The Uchiha went on further and moved even closer to her causing the girl to lean back against the wall until she could go no more. He still held her wrist and pushed it against the wall beside her face and brought his face right before her’s.

‘OmfgOmfg! What the fuck is he gonna do?! What should I do?! Go Awa-’ but she wasn’t so sure that she really did want him to go away. I mean sure she was a bit uncomfortable and stunned by this position but she didn’t dislike it completely either. She still tried to show her protest against their sudden closeness and as she did with Sasuke the girl pushed him chest back refusing but of course, this didn’t even nudge him at all. His breath was still cold and his voice was husky, this turned her on so much!

“My, have you grown.” He lowered his eyes and she flushed once more but was able to hold back and return to her normal color. His grin grew slightly more erotic as he looked back up to her. “No wonder my insolent brother has now taken affection on you. “ He paused to let this sink within her. “Why wouldn’t he?” She sat there gawking over what she had just heard.

‘Wha-? Is Itachi actually telling HeR that she was attractive! This..this cant be real.” Again, as if he could read her mind…he confirmed her question, leaning against her even more as their chests compressed. Sakura tried her best in trying to lean back but the wall was blocking any escape. Then she was paralyzed as their lips touched and Itachi gave her a tender kiss. She was slowly losing her mind and her brain wasn’t cooperating with her correctly as she began to kiss him back. Itachi licked her lips, encouraging them to open and they did. He plunged his tongue in her mouth and teased her tongue with his own. He began to kiss her more roughly and she gave a small moan which only added to his pleasure. With his free hand, he began caressing the curves of her waist, stroking it up and down at the same time, brushing the sides of her breasts. She was partially aware of what was happening but couldn’t grasp herself because of the pleasure that he was giving her. Then she managed to blink her eyes and she came back to reality. She parted their kiss, gasping for breath then pushed him away though only moving him an inch or two. She squirmed away from his arms though part of her was still wanting more. He merely looked back at her as she tried freeing herself. The girl was able to move away from him and appeared at the other far end of the room with an expression that mixed both surprise and disgust.

‘I…jaz made out with Uchiha Itachi! Fuck! Why the hell did he do that anyway?’ But she already knew that very much of it was to pain his brother further. ‘But Sasuke hasn’t even found this area yet…still why would he-’ Then a part of her thought that maybe Itachi does have some kind of affection for her. She grunted however at his sudden move and that he was still using her no matter what he thought. Then she felt a puff of cold air that brush across her face.

“Good night, ku noichi.” He said with that same husky voice. She darted her eyes up but he wasn’t there, he was already lying down. She shivered and pulled her knees to her chest, crossed her arms around her knees and just sat there. She didn’t want to go to sleep already since she was just struck by what just happened but after a long while, she fell into her own sleep.

Itachi felt the heat of her body decrease and snorted at her earlier reaction. He licked his lips to savor her taste and actually slept for a couple of hours that late night.