Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Seishun no Tobira ❯ The Sannin and the Academy! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Do we have to go? I mean we already went to the mist village academy.” You complained walking into your new house, it was big enough for two children, and Iruka had said he would be checking in on you every so often.
“Awe, don’t worry, we’ll be fine. More training will be good for us, right?” Makou said patting your back. “Yeah, then we can just leave again.” You muttered darkly going up the stairs to pick a room.
You walked to a room in the back of the hall, it had a nice balcony, and a big window, the paint was pink and chipping. “I can just paint it white or grey, or something.” You decided throwing your bag onto the bare bed in the center of the room.
“Pick a room yet?” Makou asked walking in. “Yeah, what about you?” You asked raising an eyebrow. “Uh… I DID want this one, but you got it. So I’ll get the master bedroom.” “There was a master bedroom!” You shouted outraged. Makou smirked and walked away.
“Yup, you would have seen it if you hadn’t chosen the first room you saw.”
You growled at the way your sister came. Sighing you layed a sheet on the bed and looked around. The night was young, and the view of the village was beautiful.

“Hi my name is Makou, and this is my sister Rei. We’re honored to be joining your class!” Makou said bowing and forcing you to bow too. “Alright, Makou you may sit next to Shino, and Rei, you can have a seat by Hinata. Will you guys raise your hands“Now, everyone go inside. Rei and Naruto stay out here.” Makou reluctantly walked back inside with the others. “Rei, you shouldn’t hit, Naruto, you shouldn’t pick fights with girls.” Iruka started. “Why? She insulted me.” Naruto grumbled. “He’s saying that because I’m a lady, and a true gentlemen never hits a lady, so ha!” You said sticking your tongue out at him.
“Rei.” Iruka warned. “You guys are now comrades of the same village. What if during a mission you beat on each other, you’re just giving the enemy a chance to get by you. So Rei apologize, and Naruto apologize to her.” “Sorry.” You both mumbled at the same time.

“Holy crap, this ramen is the bomb!” You shouted wolfing down the bowl. “I’m glad you like it.” The old man behind the counter said. You sat there with Makou after the academy had let out. She was eating a smaller bowl, while you had already gone through three.
“Hey old man!” You heard a familiar voice greet. “Naruto?” You asked. “Oh, hi. What are you doing here?” He asked not really interested. “Eating dinner. What about you?” “Same as you.” Naruto sat by you and ordered a bowl.
“Hey,” You said, “Sorry about punching you earlier, you think we can be friends?” Iruka wasn’t the only person who had given you a lecture, on the way to the ramen stand, Makou had been telling you to make friends and not enemies and to apologize, and mean it, to Naruto Uzumaki.
“Yeah! That’d be awesome!” Naruto said finishing his bowl. You nodded while Makou put the money on the counter, “See you later Naruto!” You shouted running to catch up with Makou.

“Alright, three, two, one, fire!” Makou said. You let go of the string and watched as the tomato soared through the air. With a satisfying SPLASH! It hit the targets back head on. “What the?” Uchiha Sasuke turned around and another tomato hit him in the face.
He shouted and started running after you and Makou. “He’s almost as fun as Itachi.” Makou said while running. “Yeah!” You agreed. “I’ll kill you!” Sasuke shouted running right past where you had hid. “A lot stupider though.” Makou noted.
You placed your hands in your pockets and started walking back towards the school, when you heard another SPLASH! You heard Makou scream, and looked behind you. “My tomato gun!” You shouted. Sasuke launched another fruit at you. “Haha, ya missed us!” You saw Sasuke smirk. “Uh-oh.” You said in unison. That day, when you reached the school. You had to stand outside and be hosed off. Sasuke had looked like a girl with his hair down and Makou just looked uncomfortable, and your bun got droopy and non spiky.

You bit into a ripe apple Makou had grown and nodded in appreciation. “It’s great!” You said. Hinata sat next to you on a swing and nodded. All three of you had gone to the park for some fun.
“Good thing you like it. I’m practicing combining two different genes of fruits together.” Makou explained. She had recently turned twelve and made friends with a kid named Rock Lee who came over often to train with Makou.
You, however, trained with Hinata sometimes, whenever she wasn’t training with her father. You swung a little and jumped off. “Just wait, I’m trying to learn how to flip!” You said thumping your chest.
“Cool, I hope you don’t get hurt.” Hinata said concerned. “Don’t worry; the worst that can happen is that I’ll break my neck.” You shrugged. “And die.” Makou added taking another bite.
You scoffed and went back to the swing. “So, does anyone know when the graduation exam is? I heard Iruka talking to Mizuki about it.” Hinata asked. “I heard it was this year for Lee and my self.” Makou said throwing away the apple core.
“Huh, well let’s hope you pass right?” You asked. Makou nodded. “I’m training like crazy. In this one book I’m reading, about the Shinobi war, Orochimaru, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, the three sannin, they can all use the summoning jutsu. It’s awesome! Orochimaru can summon a huge snake!”
Makou had been getting into books. She mostly read about the sannin, her favorite was Orochimaru. When ever she would share things about him to the class, Iruka would always get a look of concern. You learned to just deal with it, but it was kind of hard.
One, the man was in his late thirties early forties, and Makou had a giant picture of him on her wall, while you stuck to things like animals and stuff. Makou had mountains of Orochimaru shit.

“Hey, Rei, listen to this! It says before Orochimaru-san left the village, he fought the third hokage!” Makou read enthusiastically. “Who, that old gramps?” You asked. “Yep, it says the fight didn’t last long, and the next day, no one saw, or heard of Orochinmaru for quite some time.”
“That’s totally weird.” You said sarcastically. “Makou, if you fought the third, would you have booked it right after?” You asked flipping the page of your book. You were reading the Percy Jackson Series.
“I suppose so, but is says here they’re still looking for him!” It was silent for a moment before she squealed. “What?!” You asked alarmed. “I just thought what it would be like to meet him in person!” Makou said blushing. “Who, the third? We already met him.” You said confused.
“No, you idiot! I was talking about Orochimaru-san!” She said hitting you on the head. “Ouch! Hey, mom said it’s not ok to hit!”

It was Makou’s graduation exam today, you prayed she did well. Today, you were turning ten. Makou had said when she got back, she would bake you a cake and invite some people over. You had asked her not to go through the trouble; you had only made two friends and an acquaintance.
Currently you were waiting outside the Academy, along with a lot of other parents and guardians. You saw Hinata’s father waiting with his eyes closed. He would glare at you every now and then. You knew he didn’t like you, he thought of you as a bad influence on Hinata.
He also thought you had no right to be in the Hyuga house, whenever he would see you he had a glare. When the door opened and kids poured out, you watched as Neji walked away with Hiashi. “Bye Neji!” You shouted at there backs. Neji gave you a small smile and a wave.
You were shocked when Makou walked up to you with a huge grin, and no headband. “Did you pass?” You asked with confusion. “Nah, I’m staying back a year, so I can graduate with you and Hinata-Chan.” She said. “O….. K? Why do you want to do that?”
“1.) because you’re my little sister, I would have to go on missions like crazy. Who knows how long I’d be gone. 2.) Because that Tenten chick would have been on my team, I just know it!” Makou said raising her fist. “Right.” You said slowly. “Now, let’s get you back home so we can plan this party!”