Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

By: AlwaysHiei

Chapter- 2

Once again, we find our characters in a-not-so-quiet Konoha.

Everyone, chuunin or not, was excitedly chattering away about the upcoming dance. Everyone going was excited for possibly getting with their crush, and everyone not going was excited about what possibly couples would emerge from the dance.

All of the chuunin were busily running around looking for outfits and such to wear.

That includes our four main characters. Except, they were doing so in a little different way the otyher chuunin were.

Hinata didn't have much money, and, she had used what she had on some pink hair dye and green contacts. But, now, the issue of clothing had popped into her head.

'I don't have any more money, so, how can I get some clothes like Sakura's...?' Hinata thought, as she walked through the residental area of Konoha.

Unknown to her, another girl was walking through the same area, thinking the same thing. Sakura, too, had spent all the money she had on blue hair dye and white contacts, which were very hard to find, and relatively expensive. ' Sasuke had better like me after what I spent on those. Now, how can I get some clothing lke Hinata's...?'

"BAM!!"

"O-ouch..." Hinata said, as she rubbed the back of her head before looking at what she ran into. What a coincidence. It was Sakura. "S-Sakura-Chan, I'm s-sorry."

"It's my fault, too, Hinata-Chan. Don't worry about it." Sakura replied, as she and Hinata hoisted themselves up and off of the ground.

'That's it!!' Hinata and Sakura both thought, as they looked at eachother.

Sakura was the first to speak. " Say, Hinata-Chan. I was wondering something. I know it's weird, but, I need to borrow some of your clothes for... personal reasons."

"P-personal reasons...?" Hinata asked. 'Well, if she let's me borrow some of hers, then it's fine.' "I guess y-you can, so l-long as you let me b-borrow some of y-yours, too." Hinata reasoned with Sakura. "It's f-for personal r-reasons, t-too." Hinata added at Sakura's confused look.

"I see. Allright then, we'll trade. Hey! I know, why don't you come over to my house to spend the night tonight and we'll trade then." Sakura suggested. 'If she comes, I can learn more about her personality, likes, and dislikes. Then, it'll be easier to trick Sasuke.'

Hinata was thinking along the same lines. 'If I go, I can learn more about how she acts and such. It'll help me to trick Naruto.' "O-okay, Sakura. I'll g-go to y-your house around s-six. See you then."





Sasuke was having some money problems, too. His clan was rich, yes. But, he couldn't claim the money as his until he was eighteen. So, for now he was stuck living off of mission money.

And, unfortunately, he spent all he had left on blond hair dye and blue contacts.

But, he couldn't afford an orange outfit.

So, he was going to ask Naruto to borrow some.

Naruto never really had any money, and, he had just blown all he had on ramen, CHEAP black hair dye, and, black contacts.

Now, he couldn't afford a simple blue t-shirt and simple white shorts.

So, he was going to ask Sasuke to borrow some.

'There he is now.' Sasuke thought when he saw Naruto approaching him.

"Sasuke!! I came to ask for something." Naruto said. " I wanna borrow some of your clothes, for the dance!"

"Why?" Sasuke asked, surprised.

"So Sakura-Chan'll like me!!" Naruto yelled. "So, can I?!"

"...Only If I can borrow some of your orange clothes." Sasuke replied.

"Why?" Naruto asked curiously. "You hate orange!!"

"So I can always remember how annoying you are. Now, Deal or no deal, Naruto?" Sasuke replied, irritatedly.

"Fine!!" Naruto agreed. "You go get your dumb clothes, and I'll go get my cool ones!! Meet back here!!!" Naruto explained before he and Sasuke quickly flitted back to their homes, before returning in a matter of seconds, clothing in hands.

"Here." Sasuke said, as he handed the shirt and shorts to Naruto.

"Here!!" Naruto said as he handed the orange jumpsuit to Sasuke.

DING DONG

Sakura heard, as she was in her room going through her clothes. 'It must be Hinata!!' "COMING!!" Sakura yelled as she dashed downstairs to the door.

"H-hello, Sakura-chan." Hinata greeted.

"Hey, Hinata-Chan. Come on in!" Sakura replied, backing away in order to let Hinata enter.

Once they made their to Sakura's bedroom, Hinata took the time to look around.

It was a little weird, In Hinata's opinion.

First off, the walls were covered with pictures of Sasuke. There were hundreds of them.

'Is she a stalker?!' Hinata thought urgently.

There was a pink bookcase, which had many books and magazines about "How to get somebody to like you" and such.

There was a blue and pink scrapbook on Sakura's pink desk that was entitled "Sakura and Sasuke: A Lifetime Together", along with what seemed to be at least 20 hand-drawn pictures of Sasuke, and an extremely thick folder that said on the cover: "Sasuke".

On the red and pink bedspread, there was a Sasuke-Plushie.

'So much Sasuke... I'm getting dizzy...'

"Hinata-Chan! Please, put your stuff down over there." Sakura said.

"O-okay." Hinata replied. "Oh! S-Sakura-Chan, Here's the c-clothes."

"Thanks. These'll be a big help with Sasuke." Sakura exclaimed.

"S-Sasuke-San?" Hinata asked, confused. 'What about Sasuke?'

"Y-yeah... He's, uh, asked me to get some clothes like these, because, he,um..." Sakura was at a loss for words.

"...Sasuke-San's a crossdresser?" Hinata suggested.

"NO!! OF COURSE NOT!! THAT'S SO GROSS!! HE'S JUST TRYING TO RESEARCH WOMENS CLOTHING, IS ALL!!!" Sakura insisted, completely grossed out.

"So he can crossdress more convincingly?" Hinata kindly suggested.

"NO!! It's just because Kakashi-Sensei told him to write a report." Sakura explained.

"So Kakashi-Sensei can cross-dress?"

"NO!!"

meanwhile, At Tsunades Drinking Contest.

"Achoo!!" Kakashi yelled as he watched the remaining contestants try and defeat the undefeatable hokage at drinking.

Back at Sakura's.

"So, Kakashi-Sensei was sent on a mission by the hokage to do this report, and, he told Sasuke-San to do so?" Hinata asked.

"Yes. Glad we cleared that up." Sakura replied, with a sigh of relief. 'Almost gave myself away, there.' "Oh, here's the clothes you asked for Hinata."

"Thank you." Hinata replied, taking the outfit from her friend/rival.

"Well then ,Hinata-Chan. Want to paint eachothers nails?" Sakura suggested, taking out some green and blue nail polish from her desk drawer. "You want blue, right?" Sakura asked, remembering how Hinata's nails were always blue.

"Um, if i-it's okay, can I u-use green l-like you u-usually do?" Hinata asked.

"Huh? Um, okay. I'll use blue." Sakura agreed.

After they painted nails and forced some information from eachother like their favorite foods and such, they moved on to doing there hair. Then, their make-up.

They both noticed, though, that the other kept doing what they'd usually do while they did what their rival would usually do.


"Bye, Hinata-Chan!!" Sakura called to the leaving Hyuuga.

"Bye, Sakura-Chan." Hinata replied. She had managed to lose her stutter over the night, she needed to, if she was going to be like Sakura.



With Sasuke

"I can't believe I'm going to the dance in this orange thing." Sasuke commented.

With Naruto

"I can't believe I'm going to the dance in these dumb, boring clothes that SASUKE always wears!!" Naruto yelled.

With Sakura

"I can't believe I'm going to the dance in these super baggy, unattractive clothes..." Sakura whined.

With Hinata

"I can't believe I'm going to the dance in these tight, rather revealing clothes." Hinata sighed.

PLEASE, REVIEW!!

Thanks for all of the reviews I've gotten. Now, I want more!!

Please, tell me what you think.

By the way!! HARVESTMOONFAN24!!! I've already finished writing a more detailed "Opposite Opinions", it's much more elabortate.

I'll post it separately very soon.

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei