Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Preparations ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin- Chapter 3

By: AlwaysHiei

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

Chapter-3

Over the week before the dance, Sasuke, Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura had all been busily perfecting their disguises.

Sakura was learning to act shy, and, to not always speak her mind.

Hinata was learning to act more open, never stutter, and almost always speak her mind.

Naruto was learning to act calm and cool, and, to not get excited over anything; Especially ramen. He was also trying to get into the habit of insulting himself, rather than Sasuke, all the time.

Sasuke was learning to act more open, get excited over stupid things, be annoying, eat ramen for every single meal, and insult himself, rather than Naruto, all the time.

Today was the day of the dance, and, it meant actually wearing their full disguises.

First, they all had to dye their hair. None of the four looked forward to this.

Sakura loved her pink hair, after all, pink was her favorite color. She didn't want blue hair; it wasn't cheerful or noticeable enough!

Hinata loved her blue hair; it was her favorite color, and, it wasn't that noticeable compared to pink. She didn't want pink hair; it attracted too much attention!

Naruto loved his blond hair. It was like the sun, and, even better, Sasuke didn't like it. He didn't want black hair; It was too dreary!

Sasuke loved his black hair. It wasn't bright, and, even better, Naruto didn't like it. He didn't want blond hair; It was too cheerful!

None the less, the four went through with dying it.

'Sasuke had better like me now!!' Sakura thought, as she was about to look into her mirror at herself.

'This dye had better come out in a day like the label says. Or else that store-owner would get beat up for lying to me!' Hinata thought angrily, as she was about to peek at herself in her mirror.

'AUGH!! WHEN SAKURA FALLS FOR ME, SHE BETTER TAKE A LIKING FOR BLOND HAIR!!' Naruto thought as he was about to look at himself in his mirror.

'If I look stupid, I'm am definitely beating the idiot up- For making Hinata like him!' Sasuke thought as he walked towards the mirror to look at his new hair-color.

'....I LOOK NOTHING LIKE HINATA/SAKURA/SASUKE/NARUTO!!! I JUST LOOK LIKE MYSELF WITH BLUE/PINK/BLACK/BLOND HAIR!!' They all thought at the same time. "ACHOOO!!!" They all also sneezed at the same time. 'Allright, calm down, calm down. Maybe if I restyle my hair a bit and put on the clothes and contacts, I 'll look more like Hinata/Sakura/Sasuke/Naruto.' They all, once again, thought.

And so, Sakura put some bobby pins in her hair to make it look a bit shorter, did her best to hide her forhead some, and put on her white contacts.

Hinata tried to straighten her hair some, to make it a bit longer, parted her bangs some, and put on her green contacts.

Naruto moved his spikes a little back, tried to get some bangs out of his short hair, and put on the black contacts.

Sasuke spiked his hair more in the front, tried to at least shorten his bangs, and put on his blue contacts.

After making these preparations, they all looked into their mirrors at the same time, and thought, 'MY DISGUISE IS PERFECT!!Now, to test it out on other people!'

With this same thought in mind, the four all set out to go find their friends.

As Sakura was walking to Yamanake Flower Shop, she was getting a lot of weird stares. 'I guess Hinata always get stared at.'

Once inside her friends store, she walked to the back.

"H-hey, I-I-Ino-S-San!" Sakura called, purposely stuttering.

"...Sakura...? Why is your hair blue? Why are your eyes white? Since when do you stutter and call me "Ino-San"...?" Ino asked, very confused.

"I-I'm not S-Sakura-Chan, I-Ino-S-San. I-I'm H-Hinata." Sakura explained.

"No, you're not..." Ino replied, slowly. "Oh! I get it. You're just joking with me, huh, Sakura! That was pretty good!! You really got me confused there!"

"S-Sakura? J-joking? I-I don't think s-s-s-s-s-so." Sakura defended.

"Whatever, Sakura!! That was great!! But, seriously, I'd love to chat and all, but I've gotta get t work. See you at the dance!" Ino said, as she ran off. "Oh, that cwas great!!"

Hinata wasn't having much luck either. And She didn't even get out of the house yet!

"Neji-San, I said, I was just visiting Hinata-Chan. Why don't you believe me?" Hinata said, desprate to get out of her cousins presence. He was very intimidating, and, it was too hard for her to not stutter around him.

"Hinata. Quit joking around. You need to go get that dye out of your hair, and those contacts out of yours eyes. Your father will be very angry if he saw you like this." Neji insisted. "Besides, the dance is tonight. Your father told me to make sure you got there, and, I need to meet Ino, too."

"You don't know my father." Hinata pushed. "I really gotta go, Neji-San. I need to be ready for the dance in time, and, you're not helping me. Besides, Hinata-Chan told me to tell you that she was going early, and that you didn't need to worry about her. So, Bye, Neji-San!" Hinata yelled the last part as she dashed out the gates of the Hyuuga compound, on her way to the dance.

"Iruka-Sensei. I need to go to the dance. I was not the one who graffitied your house. It was probably the, er, idiot." Naruto insisted to Iruka who was very angry.

"I know it was you, Naruto! Quit joking around. Why are you wearing black hair dye and black contacts, anyways? Are you planning some joke for the dance?" Iruka replied, eyeing Naruto suspiciously.

"Do not refer to me as "Naruto". He is an idiot, and, a I am the Great Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto said. "With that said, move."

"Quit it with the "Sasuke" thing, Naruto!! I know it's you, and, you're going to clean this mess up right--" Iruka was cut off by Naruto flitting away in the direction of the park.

"Sasuke-Kun! WHY? WHY DID TYOU RUIN YOUR HAIR WITH THAT DYE!! AND, THOSE CONTACTS!!!" A fangirl screamed.

"PLEASE, GO BACK TO HOW YOU WERE!!!" Another yelled, dramatically.

"OH, SASUKE-KUN!! GO BACK; FOR ME!!!!!!" Another screeched.

"I-I'm not Sasuke. I'm Naruto!!" Sasuke yelled, and, for emphasis, added, "BELIEVE IT!!"


"NO!! I'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT!! I SIMPLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU'VE GONE INSANE!!" Another random fangirl screamed.

"And, I'll be H-hokage one day!!" Sasuke tried again.

"PLEASE, SASUKE-KUN!! COME BACK TO ME!!!"

'Oh, forget it!!' Sasuke thought, as he flitted off to the dance.

And so, the four found themselves at the park, each in front of a different entrance, all of them thinking. 'Hopefully Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura/Hinata won't be able to call my disguise in the dark!!!'

TO BE CONTINUED

So, how is it? PLEASE REVIEW!! And, thanks for all of the reviews I've gotten so far!!

So far, I've updated this story very quickly, but, don't expect me to always do this.

Thanks for reading this so far, and, I hope you all continue to do so!!
Seeya,
AlwaysHiei