Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

By: AlwaysHiei

Chapter- 7

Naruto (Sasuke), and, Sakura (Hinata) had somehow ended up together, due to a couple of very angry couples.

Neji and Ino, and Kiba and TenTen.

"RAUGH!! SA-KU-RA!! NA-RU-TO!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT NEJI, ME, KIBA AND TENTEN!!!" Ino screamed at the top of her lungs.

"E-eh...? I-Ino-San I-I'm Hinata..." Sakura (Hinata) informed her friend weakly.

"QUIT JOKING AROUND, SAKURA!!! YOU, NARUTO!! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, NEJI AND I ARE THE CCUUUTTTEEESSSTTT COUPLE IN THE WORLD!! AND, IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, THEN, KEEP YOUR OPINIONTO YOUSELF, OR ELSE!!" Ino screeched in the two cowering peoples ears.

"Ino is correct. We are the CUTEST, no, the BEST couple in all of Konoha." Neji explained sternly.

"No!! In the WORLD!!" Ino corrected him.

"Yes, the WORLD." Neji stated.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Arrogant, but, I beg to differ." TenTen intterupted, already pulling out three kunai and aiming them at her teammate and his girlfriend. "I believe Kiba and I are in the run to be at LEAST some serious competition for the two of you. Seeing as to how we're currently winning."

"Yeah! In fact, I think TenTen, that you should change that to "I belive that Kiba and I were some serious competition for the two of you, seeing as to how we already won in the 'Best couple ever' section"!!" Kiba explained.

"WHAT?!!!" Ino screeched, her eyes turning blood red. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN!!"

"Pfft. As if you two could EVER even DREAM about beating us in such a competition." Neji defended.

"YEAH!! You can't even DREAM!!!" Ino backed him up.

"Oh yeah? Why don't we just see which one of us is the Nicer, cuter, all around better couple!" TenTen proposed.

"Yeah!! We'll win; FOR SURE!!" Kiba agreed.

"Allright then, I'm fine with that." Neji, too, agreed.

"FINE, THEN!! WE'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!" Ino yelled determinedly.

"Ha! You're going down, Hyuuga and Yamanake!" Kiba declared.

"YOU'RE going down, Inuzuka, and, and... Uh..." Ino started out loudly, until she realized that TenTen didn't have a last name. "Um, TENTEN!!"

"Pfft! Way to ruin the ENTIRE tradition, Ino!" TenTen replied, rolling her eyes.

"What? It's your fault for not having a last name!" Ino defended, about to attack before Neji held her back.

"About this competition. It wouldn't be any fun if it were to only be the two of us couples actually competing. I think we should ask OTHER couples to enter, too." Neji explained. "And then the people at this dance could vote for their favorites."

"Hm, I could go for that." TenTen accepted.

"Yeah, fine with me." Kiba agreed.

"Allright then, if Neji wants to do that." Ino agreed as well.

Meanwhile, Naruto (Sasuke) abd Sakura (Hinata) were both trying to escape the conversation, with no such luck.

"And here's our first other couple to enter; Naruto and Hinata." Ino said evily.

"We're SASUKE and HINATA!" Naruto retorted.

"Yeah, yeah, "Sasuke and Hinata". Whatever. We're still entering you two." TenTen replied.

"What i-if we d-don't want t-to enter?" Sakura (Hinata) asked desperately.

"As if we care. It's YOUR fault we're all doing this whole thing. So, you're going to help solve this problem." Neji replied.

"What?!" Naruto (Sasuke) said angrily. 'I only like SAKURA!! NOT HINATA!!!'

"So, I suggest you earn yourself some votes or something." Neji explained, ignoring Naruto's outburst completely.

"See you at the competition then!" Kiba yelled as they all left.

"Uh..." Naruto (Sasuke) said.

"Um..." Sakura (Hinata) said.

"Let's... start Getting s-some votes...?" Sakura suggested.

"Okay.." Naruto replied.

"So, anyways, We're entering you two in our competition too, Sasuke and Hinata. I mean, 'Naruto and Sakura'." TenTen explained.

"What if we don't want to?" Sasuke (Naruto) asked.

"It's that, or, we'll seriously beat you up." Neji replied. "And, there's four of us, and only two of you."

"But, I really don't want--" Hinata was quickly intterupted by Kiba.

"And, we won't accept any excuses!" Kiba yelled.

"So, bye!!" Ino said before leaving with the other three.

"Well..." Hinata (Sakura) said slowly.

"Well..." Sasuke (Naruto) said slowly.

"Let's get to promoting our coupleness, I guess." Hinata (Sakura) suggested.

"Uh, allright..." Sasuke (Naruto) agreed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for all of the reviews!! I appreciate them all!

I tried to update quickly.

So, please review in return!!! ^_^

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei