Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dance of The Chuunin ❯ Chapter 15

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Dance of The Chuunin

By: AlwaysHiei

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, but I DO own this fanfiction.

Chapter- 15

Once again as we reenter the dance again, we find Sakura (Hinata) and Naruto (Sasuke) frantically preparing their speech.

Somehow, with Sakura's great intelligence, they were able to even create a quick Screenshot thing to show. It was pretty hard, because they couldn't really find and Hinata and Sasuke pictures, so they had to draw some fake ones, and glue the pictures of one onto a picture of the other. Then they took pictures of these images with Naruto's cheap digital camera, and uploaded it all onto Sakura's labtop. Overall, it looked pretty cruddy.

"Hello there, everyone!!" Sakura (Hinata) began nervously. 'Oh crud, I didn't stutter!!'

"HEY EVERYONE!!!" Naruto (Sasuke) yelled in glee. '...OH MAN!! SASUKE NEVER YELLS!'

"I can already tell, this is gonna be really sucky." An audience member remarked. On closer inspection, the member seemed to actually be Kankurou, who was sitting by Gaara, Shino, Chouji, Rock Lee, and Gai.

"Yeah it's gonna suck. A bit obvious there, puppet-freak." Shino replied. "I mean, it involves both the idiot, ramen-obsessed Naruto and freaky fangirl-stalker-Sasuke-obsessed-annoying-pink-haired Sakura. What else can we expect from the two biggest weirdo's in the village?"

'Oh great. We're being totally insulted by bug-boy.' Sakura (Hinata) thought.

Gaara contributed to the conversation with, "Not to mention that they're trying to actually be their rivals, simply by dying there hair and wearing contacts, and then they expect us to believe their disguises on top of that. That's what I'd consider both cheap and creepy."

'And now the No-Eyebrow-Guy joins in. Just great.' Sakura thought.

"HEY!! CAN YOU GUYS JUST HURRY UP AND DO YOUR STUPID SPEECH?!! I'M TIRED OF SITTING HERE; MY BUTT HURTS! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!!" An audience member suddenly yelled in a very mean and angry tone. After looking for a second, the member was revealed to be... GAI-SENSEI!!

'....WHAT THE?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! NOW IT'S THE GREEN-JUMPSUIT, YOUTH-OBSESSED, SUPER-ANNOYING, LEE'S-SENSEI/FATHERISH-FIGURE, WEIRDO GAI IS INSULTING ME!!' Sakura (Hinata) thought in shock and embarassment.

"It's probably because of the chair, Gai-sensei!" Lee concluded, after going into what seemed to be deep-thought over the mystery of why his teacher's buttox was in pain.

"Well, of course it's because of the stupid chair! These chairs are all old, hard, cheap planks of wood nailed together within thirty seconds; and that's counting all of them together!" Kankurou explained.

"I know that, fool!! But this isn't pain as in 'I've been sitting to long!'. It's pain as in 'I'm certain I must be bleeding because it really stings!'" Gai explained.

"Why don't you stand up, then? I'd like to get this all over with so we can all vote!!" An old man, who somehow got into the dance, complained.

"Alright, alright!! I'll get up!!" Gai finally agreed, before making efforts to get up. "Owww..." He whined.

Once he stood up, though, the chair went up with him.

Yup. You probably guessed it. There was nail from the chair in Gai's bottom. Everyone just looked at it in silence for a moment.

"...Hope it wasn't a rusty nail, Gai-Sensei!" Lee tried to be optimistic during the awkward situation.

"Knowing these cheapo chairs, it probably is!!" Tsunade replied happily, and she drank sake with Jiraiya while they awaited their turn at the microphone.

After another moment of awkwardness, and pain on Gai's part, Gai just sat back down, worsening the nail-injury.

"OKAY THEN. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR SPEECH, PLEASE!!" The announcer urged.

"Ah! That right!! Well, I'm Hinata and this is Sasuke!!" Sakura (Hinata) began, before being innterupted.

"Hinata stutters when she talks, you know." Shino mocked.

"Yeah. She's really shy, and nice, and blue hair and white eyes match her way better than you." Gaara agreed. "Yeah... Hinata's so cute..."

Everyone just stared. Their thoughts were all basically akin to the following.

'Gaara likes Hinata?!'

'That coldhearted demon guy likes the nicest girl in town?'

'Gaara-Kun likes HER?!'

'Gaara-Kun doesn't have a crush on me!'

'She stole MY Gaara's heart!'

'...GAARA LIKES ME?!!'

'Woah!! That's hilarious!!'

'Didn't expect that!'

'Totally knew that'd happen.'

"Ahem... WHAT ARE YOU ALL STARING AT ME LIKE THAT FOR?! AND WHY IS IT ALL SILENT SUDDENLY??!!" Gaara yelled, blushing.

"DUDE!! YOU'RE TOTALLY BLUSHING!!" Kiba shouted, laughing his head almost off.

"Gaara likes Hinata!!"

"Hinata and Gaara, sitting in the sand!! There goes Gaara, touching her hand!!" Ino, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, and Tsunade all sang.

"Uh, can we get on with our speech already?!" Sakura (Hinata) finally asked, getting anxious and annoyed.

"Oh, fine! Just hurry it up!!"

"Okay! Well, I think that Sasuke and I are perfect for eachother because, well, we're so alike!! For further information on our similarities, just check out AlwaysHiei's fanfiction "Obvious Solution", here on this website!! Just check out her profile." Sakura explained.

"Hn. Yes. We made this presentation to elaborate on our cuteness together. Watch." Naruto (Sasuke) ordered, trying to not use too many syllables.

They flipped through the entire computer-presentation very quickly, wqhile everyone pretty much booed at the terrible, and obviously modified, pictures.

"SO!! VOTE FOR US; SASUKE AND HINATA!!" Sakura (Hinata) concluded before leaving the stage.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading and supporting this, everyone!!

Please, review!!

This chapter was really random, and I apologize for that. I was planning on making their speech more elablorate, but, I've run out of time and I really wanted to update today (Since I didn't on the weekend), and I couldn't get it out right.

Anyways, for anyone who heard about the whole Plagiarization thing. Yes, it did happen. Someone took this story and copied it. Fortunately, I got them to take it down. So, for the time being, everything's fine. But thanks to everyone who helped me out during the crisis. (If no one had told me, I never would have actually noticed; really, thank you).

Once again, be kind, and drop a review on your way out. REVIEW!!

Seeya,
AlwaysHiei