Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha Blossom ❯ prologue chap1 the adoption ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Summary:
What if the uchihas adopted sakura when she was just a baby? What will happen to her and sasuke after the massacre?
Title:
Uchiha Blossom
Prologue: THE ADOPTION
Uchiha Mikoto cried when she received the news that her best friend in the world, Yuki Haruno was killed in a massacre together with his husband's whole clan.
“So…She's really dead? All of them? Dead?” asked her husband Fugaku.
“Y-Yes, the only one left of them is her newborn child, Sakura…
Fugaku looked at her having a little clue on what she intends to do.
“Fugaku, l-let's adopt her.”
“N-Nani?”
“I know Yuki would've wanted us to adopt her”
Fugaku thought about it for a moment…true, both of them have the ability and money to raise Sakura but she wasn't an Uchiha…He didn't want to waste all those tears when the time comes and they have to tell her about it…
“O-Okay” He knew deep inside that Yuki wanted her best friend to take care of her child.
Hope you like it... I'll start about their (sakusasu)life (sibling life) on the next chap...
Well that's it!
Jan Ne!
 
I also wrote this fic when I was using my old username Kattylin….