Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha Blossom ❯ growing up ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Onii-san” eight year old UCHIHA Sakura was trying to wake her brother up
“Onii-san”
`Man, he still won't wake up…Maybe I could….'An evil smile flashed on her face
“Hey, I remembered that I forgot to tell Kaasan who broke that pretty jar of hers. I'm sure she'll be really upset that you told a lie to her…..
(A/N: I know the “I forgot to tell kaa-san” thing is a bit crappy but bear with me…)
“All right, all right I'm getting up! Happy?” an irritated eight year old Uchiha Sasuke irritably asked his sister.
“Okay now let's go to the park you promised you'll take me there and buy me some ice cream `cause I won the bet .”
(A/N: don't tell me, I know it sucks….)
The two were walking to the park when a certain someone caught Sakura's eye…
“Neji-kun!!!”
Sasuke twitched when he saw Neji walked closer to them…the Uchiha's and the Hyugas have always been known as the greatest clans in Konoha, in other words they were rivals.
“Sakura-san” Neji said to acknowledge her.
Sasuke growled when he saw his sister wrap her arms around his rival and as he saw him tilt his head so that they could not see the light blush that was appearing on his cheeks.
“Get away from him” Sasuke growled out as he pulled his imoutou away from Neji. He didn't want that white-eyed-freak hanging around his sister.
“Uchiha” Neji said
“Hyuga” Sasuke said
“Uchiha”
“Hyuga”
“Uchiha”
“Sakura!” Sakura said as she stepped between the glaring boys.
“Would you PLEASE stop arguing?” Sakura asked. She always hated it when her brother and her SECRET crush were fighting….
“Why do you always seem to not like him? He did nothing wrong, besides he's fun to play with” Sakura tried to reason.
Suddenly she had an idea…..
In Sasuke's head:
Please don't let her call him over….Please don't let her call him over……
“Hey Neji-kun would you like to come with us in the park to buy ice cream? Onii-san said that he'd treat me to an ice cream in the park.”
“Umm…Yeah sure…Why not?” The thought of Sasuke being pissed at the sight of him kind of amused him…
“Yay!” Sakura cheered, it made her really happy cause it would be just like a date …except Sasuke would be there…and watching them…and glaring at Neji…oh well atleast she gets to seat next to Neji!
Only Fugaku, Mikoto , and a few selected members of the Uchiha Clan knew that Sakura was adopted. And even though Sakura's appearance was questionable to the Uchiha's because the Uchiha Clan tends to be near the DARK criteria it was still fine with them because Sasuke and Itachi never thought of her as adopted and treated her like their own sister…
Everything went well with Sakura….
She was treated like a sister by both of the boys. (itasasu)….
None of them ever suspected that Sakura was adopted and with that thought, it helped them eased their minds about the time that Sakura would suspect herself as an adopted child….
Both Sasuke and Itachi loved her as their own sister and neither of them suspected her as an adopted child….
Sakura grew to love both Sasuke and Itachi as an older brother and nothing more…
But she did feel a bit strange whenever she gives Itachi or Sasuke a kiss or whenever she shows any sign of affection towards them….