Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Uchiha Blossom ❯ what's wrong brother? ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 3: WHAT'S WRONG ANIKI?
 
Itachi came home late and was literally dragging himself to his house. The ANBU training he had was getting more and more harder and sometimes he wishes that he could just vanish from the worl. Power. That's the only thing his father wanted him to achieve.
 
A maniac like smile appeared on his face. Maybe his father wanted a 1st hand demonstration to see his power.
 
He was suddenly took out from his thoughts when he saw his imoutou (younger sis) climb down the stairs. She looked very sleepsy. She took a look at her aniki's (older bro) face and thought that something might be wrong with him.
 
“Okairi na sai, aniki. Dosutano?” (you're home brother. What's wrong?)
 
“Nothing Sakura-chan…go back to sleep” At this he started to head to the kitchen
 
“C-Chotto matte” (w-wait up)
 
Itachi looked back to find his sister looking at his wounds….
 
“It's nothing. C'mon I'll tuck you in” With that he turned around and carried his sister to her room and tucked her in.
(A/N: I know it's dumb but I can't think of anything else to say)
 
After he tucked her in he began to leave when he felt a small hand wrap around his fingers.
 
“Aniki, can you stay here with me tonight?”
 
“Yeah, sure”
 
“Sakura-chan” Itachi asked
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Sakura-chan…do you sometimes feel sad?”
 
“Sad? Like when Sasuke-onii-san broke my dolly?”
 
“No, no not like that. Like, you just feel sad for no reason.”
 
“I don't get it….”
 
“Like people want too much from you; that you just have to keep doing what they say to keep them satisfied. You don't want though, like you just want it to go away…” Itachi's eyes dulled as if he was in a trance.
 
“Aniki” she sat up and cocked her head at him, “Are you okay?”
 
“Why would you care…” he said in a distant voice.
 
“Well in your sister, I'm supposed to care!” Sakura retorted.
 
“Forget about it”
 
Silence until………………………… …….
 
“Sakura-chan,”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Would you still love me even if …even if I did something bad one day?”
 
Sakura grinned and hugged him, “Mhmm! I'd still love you.”
 
Itachi's face softened as he hugged her tighter. Sakura felt hot, salty drops of water touch her skin as her brother's shoulders shook slightly. “Thank you…”
 
“Why? Is something wrong? Why are you crying?”
 
“No, no it's nothing…I'm okay….really…”
 
“You sure don't sound like it!”
 
“Go to sleep, Sakura-chan. Good night…”
 
“Night”
 
Itachi looked at his so-called little sister and sighed. “I hope that you'll be able to forgive me, Sakura…I once promised that I shall never hurt you, but instead protect you but what I might do might/will hurt you.”