Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Walking Back ❯ Kankuro's moring ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Walking Back
 
I don't own naruto or any associated characters
Part 12&3 Kankuro's days
Part 1 Kankuro's Morning
He stumbled and cried again and again like he always did; his father stood and patiently cleaned his body and walked out of the room.
~Several years later~
He laid down not even bothering to cover his abused body, blood and cum covering him coagulating on his skin making a moist, dark covering over his hurt flesh.
Pain riveted and Kankuro didn't move yet, the numbness that bleakly stopped his thoughts ending.
His mind took over, thoughts and memories, feeling of de sa vu, back and leg muscles ached from continual abuse, and the small instinct of familiarity taking over.
Morning already, he wouldn't get up… it wasn't worth the effort, no school, not a day of work just empty morning sighs.
The old man was used to this routine: the child would wake up afterwards, and his boy would lay in bed until he left for work.
Pale moonlight shown through, 7:48 the clock said, Kankuro stood and walked to his room letting the bloodied and soiled sheet fall off his father's bed and on to the hardwood floors, thinking about that, Kankuro giggled slightly.
Sunlight twinkled innocently through the bathroom window, he slid his body down into the already tinted tub, and scalding hot water flowed in a darkened green stream into the empty basin.
Stripping down he felt the cool rush of air on blood darkened thighs, step, step and he was in the tub.
Gurgle. Gurgle. Gurgle. He watched the water flow steadily; he splashed and bubbled the pink-green water.
Now wash thoroughly he washed his thighs and the crevice of his butt the torn and worn flesh weeping slow tears of blood onto the darkening waters.
 
*
*
With family
 
Garra sat in class just waiting for his alleged sister to call him; panicking about how she forgot this-and-that and the such.
Sighing loudly he slumped forward in his seat, just not caring about the lecture their neurotic teacher babbled on about.
The call came during lunch; he was taken to the councilor's office.
*
*
Another normal day
 
He got home early, 7 messages where left on the machine, one by one his listened to their light monotone recording, the last was a flurry of emotions she was hurt and the children needed a place to stay while she healed.
The child was in the tub, eyes glazed over, overheated flesh slowly cooling down to a grime slumber.
He stared at Kankuro the one his meager wife had left to him and his ministrations, forgotten until truly useful.
The sluggish teen did not recognize the voice of the lone parent not even when he was pulled up, dropped to the floor, fucked, and then beaten. Then the man yelled the man yelled and beat him until he sufficiently aroused himself and began stripping. He laid Kankuro against the cool floor, himself not much warmer, and arms pulled his legs apart savagely and fingers felt the hurt flesh and pulled and fucked into the same blood as he.
Kankuro stared ahead at the wall's border, he could remember sitting there and slicing his arms carefully, tenderly and sucking the dark, rich liquid off his flesh.
Standing up the father began to clean, the sheets the bathtub, Kankuro, the floors , Sandaime stood up and dragged the much larger boy to his own room.
The man went to sleep
Garra cried.
Temari mourned and wined
Yashimaru sat and wailed
The Child stared, watching as the sunset the moonrise and the stars fall.